Twins - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were glistening, as I know mine were leaking some moisture of their own. I blinked hard, trying to clear my vision. My heart constricted in my chest, as I felt the depth of his words. I never had a chance for an adult relationship with my own father, but I felt that Hank was like a second father to me.

"Thank you," I managed to get out.

Shaking it off, he said, "Let's go. You have to go make my daughters happy. Make sure you take good care of them, always."

"I plan to spend the rest of my life trying," I replied honestly.

We hugged a tight, fist bumping on the back sort of man hug. It felt good to have him there with me. I looked up to the sky for a second, and said another silent, "Thank you."

******************

The ceremony was beautiful, and I know I would never forget it. Some people I knew described theirs as one big blur, and at the end just an, "I do," and a kiss. Ours was so much more, and I remember every moment. The woman who performed the ceremony had prepared special vows for our unique situation, but the words that we exchanged were perfect. They were simple, but elegant and flowing.

"I promise to spend the rest of my life, loving you both. Through everything, I will be your rock. I promise to give of myself to you, every day, until the end," I repeated after her.

"I promise to spend the rest of my life, loving you both. I will be able to take on any challenge in life, because of your love. I promise to make you both happy, until the end," repeated Katie.

"I promise to spend the rest of my life, loving you both. I will keep us all warm with my love, and cherish every moment we have together, until the end," repeated Teri.

I'm pretty sure I had something in my eye again, as the moisture there threatened to cloud up my vision. Looking at the twins, I could see they must have had the same dust problem I did. Hank and his Dad were similarly affected, I think it was a group condition. Mary, well she was out-right crying, but they were tears of happiness. My Aunt was also tearing up, glad to finally be a part of my life.

The sun began to hang low in the sky behind the arch, as we finished the ceremony with one of our own patented three-way hug and kiss. The officiant pronounced us husband and wives, and presented us to the gathered family and friends. Quite simply, it was a perfect moment in time.

Afterwards, we celebrated on the other side of the Bum with the promised luau. April was ecstatic, and her friends from school were enjoying themselves at her huge birthday party. When it came time for the huge dinner, they had dug up that pig and prepared it to eat. The spread was amazing, and the dancing and singing entertainment was off the charts spectacular.

We celebrated long into the night, as the torches around the place were lit, and a huge beach bonfire was ignited. Eventually, we made our getaway to honeymoon back at the bungalow. Every night with those two is special, but that night there was so much love that I felt us connect on a whole new level. I didn't think that would have been possible, but again Katie and Teri showed me the depth of their love for me. We made love, but it was so much more. Every moment was tender, sensuous touching and kissing. Each caress was an expression of how important to each other we were.

I think we finally fell asleep as the first hint of light was starting to appear.

******************

A week later, we had all our bags packed and ready for our return to Washington D.C. The morning after our amazing wedding, we had a family brunch back at the Bum, before our families all went back home. We spent the next few days alternating between lounging on the beach, and taking day-tours around the island with James. One ride we had his niece and buddy Shawn tagging along, so the ride was almost as entertaining as the sights we saw.

When it was time to leave, we took one last look around the bungalow, before sharing a long group hug. We were locking this moment in, as if putting it into a time capsule, to be opened in fifty years. I had no doubt in my mind that we would indeed be sitting back, fifty years from that day, still remembering how we had joined for life.

The future will never be certain, but I knew one thing. The three of us would be together for the rest of our lives. That future looked pretty bright to me.

******************

So that's where the story ends, or does it? I am going to leave them be for now, but we may yet intrude on their lives in the future. As for me, let's just say that I have a lot of other ideas that are fighting to be given some attention.

Comment and vote if you feel like it, and have a great rest of your day!