Twins - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," she said, sounding like an order.

I wasn't going to disobey that order. The general gets what the general wants.

"Grrrr, get over here!" I growled, wanting to now punish her for stopping my release.

She practically jumped over her comatose sister, to impale herself on my hard cock in a flurry. She bounced up and down at a frantic pace. I knew I wouldn't last long now, seeing as how close I had been to the end before.

"FUCK! Oh, FUCK yeah!" she panted out.

"Damn, feels so good," I panted as well.

She bounced a few more times and I was a goner. I yelled out as my climax seemed to pull my soul through my cock, and deposited it all up into this beautiful woman. I was surprised that I even made a few real words come out.

"Aaahhhhh, Ughhhh, Oh, my god, feels SO good..."

She continued to bounce on me, now furiously rubbing her clit with one hand, as her other was planted on the bed holding herself up. I had never seen her so driven before, and was in awe of this beautiful and sexy goddess. A few hard bounces later, she cried out and flooded my groin with her juices.

"OH GOD! YES! CUMMING! CUMMING!" she cried out.

With a thud, she fell forward and landed on me, her breasts mashed to my chest. Katie had come back to the land of the living by then, and rolled over to wrap her arms around us. We were a sweaty, hot and loving mess, all puddled up in the middle of that big bed.

******************

I think I was the last one to wake up, after that level of effort. The twins were already out of bed, when I dared to open my eyes. Squinting, I saw the breeze blow the curtains of the bedroom window. The room still felt like a perfect temperature, and the smell of the nearby ocean was incredible. I sniffed, and was pretty sure I smelled some coffee wafting in from the kitchen.

Pushing myself up, I went and took care of nature's call. I put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, before wandering out to find my fiancées both sitting at the table, talking quietly over a steaming cup of Kona blend. They both smiled as I got closer, then went behind the nearest twin to wrap my arms around her.

Teri happened to be the closest, so she got her hug first. I kissed the top of her head, inhaling deeply and letting the soft fibers tickle my nose. Her hair smelled like peaches, and I couldn't resist kissing down her cheek and to her lips. She turned her head and our lips met.

"Mmmmm, not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" she asked, after our lips parted.

"Because I love you," I answered, honestly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"And what about me?" joked Katie, smiling to show that she really didn't mean it.

I circled the table, a hungry look in my eyes. I was a hunter on the prowl, and my prey watched with mirth in her eyes, as I approached from around the table. She turned as I got close and surprised me by grabbing my hips as I got close. She yanked me down and onto her lap to straddle her thighs. She'd been the hunter all along.

I didn't have time to react, other than to allow her to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me in. Where my kiss with Teri had been tender and loving, Katie wanted to try to take my lips off, I think. She could have been trying to suffocate me, and that would have been okay, too. After a minute of this, Teri cleared her throat.

"Damn, sorry Sis, but he just gets me soooo worked up," Katie said, as her way of apologizing.

"I blame you," I shot back, chuckling, then looked directly at Teri, "And you, too, troublemaker."

I got up off Katie's lap, and sat at the chair next to her. There was a simple pastry spread sitting on the table, so I grabbed a cheese Danish and started munching. The girls both had some fruit and a muffin each. They generally had different tastes, but at breakfast they did tend to copy each other.

Teri stuck her tongue out at me, wiggling it back and forth. Katie pulled her phone out of nowhere, and shot a quick candid of her sister behaving like, well, herself.

"Give me that," Teri squealed, as she reached for Katie's phone.

I had a hunch how their playing around was going to end, so I decided to test my ninja skills. I slid sideways off the chair, holding onto the edge of the table, and slowly crept around towards them. Just about the point where Teri was sitting in Katie's lap, reverse, was when they both turned to me and giggled.

"And just what," started one.

"Do you think you're doing?" finished the other.

At this point in our lives, I realized I had stopped caring who started and who finished, just that I would gladly listen to them complete each other's sentences for the rest of my life.

"I'm going to join my fiancées, what else? You really think I would sit and watch the two hottest women on this island playing around, and do nothing?"

With this, I lunged and grabbed for the phone too. I couldn't help it that my hands landed on very soft flesh, or that one somehow snaked its way down between their thighs, rubbing as much as possible along the way. I could only control myself so much.

"Ah, no fair!" cried out Teri, squirming on her sister's lap.

"Oh, yeah no, ughn, no fair, John," agreed Katie, in an almost breathless whisper.

I moved around behind the chair, moving my arms over Katie's shoulders, rubbing both girls exposed skin wherever I could. My arms closed tightly around the twin sitting down, and put my nose in her hair.

"Mmmm, I love that scent," I purred.

Teri stood up at that point, and sauntered towards the bedroom. She struck a sexy pose in the doorway, and winked at us before disappearing into the room. Katie stood up and came around her chair to hug me, whispering in my ear.

"I love you so much, John."

"And I love you, more than I ever thought possible," I replied. "I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life proving it to you both."

"Come on, lover boy, we should get ready for the day," said a giggling Teri, again standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

I turned and saw that she was naked, hair let down and flowing around her. Katie turned to me, one corner of her luscious lips curling up into a smirk, before racing towards her sister at full speed.

"Come here, you little sexy WENCH!" she yelled, as some sort of pre-sex battle cry.

Teri turned and ran back into the bedroom, Katie close on her heels. I walked over slowly and stopped in the doorway. The sight before me nearly took my breath away. Teri, lying on the bed on her back, tanned skin merging with the covers of the bed, was moaning loudly already. Katie had fallen face first into her sister's pussy, and was busy showing her exactly how much she loved her.

I remember thinking, "We might be a little slow getting out of this cabin."

Eventually, I said nothing as I joined them on the bed. With rapt attention, I lay out next to Teri and began rubbing her exposed skin, up and down her body. She turned to look me in the eyes, and the love shown there was enough to overwhelm me. I leaned in and we kissed our souls into each other. I know that sounds corny, but it's the only way I can describe how joined I felt in that moment.

Our passion didn't run out for nearly another hour.

******************

My sleep was disturbed by the sound of a phone ring. I didn't even know that place had phones, way out in the middle of nowhere. OH well. I got up and followed the sound into the living room, where an old rotary style phone sat, ringing.

"Hello," I said, after picking up.

"Mr. Buckner, this is James Holmes, your pilot from yesterday," he began, by way of a normal formal phone greeting. "Listen, as part of your visit, your parents paid us to treat you as very special guests on this trip. We are going to be celebrating my niece's birthday later and would like to invite you to join us. We are giving her a full-blown luau, with the help of some friends, so this won't be quite the same as the ones that are given to the tourists. Heh, it's a free meal, so why not?" He asked with a suppressed laugh.

As if anyone had ever said no, to a family luau before. I had to agree, and returned his sentiment with a snorted laugh of my own. "Of course, we'd love that. Thank you for inviting us."

"Great! We're all looking forward to a fun night, and I'm sure you'll never forget it."

"I bet. Okay, what time should we be there?"

"Show up any time after three. We will have some snacks and drinks, along with some beach volleyball. It will just be a family gathering until later in the evening, when we bring out the pig roast and dancers."

Not being from Hawaii, I had no idea what an authentic luau was, or whatever version was given to the tourists. All I knew, was that we were going to have a great time. Just after I hung up the phone, I heard a very feminine voice call from the bedroom, and decided I had to find out who it was. I barely had time to tell the girls about our coming festivities, before I was again attacked. The spaghetti of flesh that we ended up in, was a testament to the passion exchanged after that.

We all got out of bed energized, instead of tired and weak, and prepared for a day on the beach. We took a shuttle van over to James' bar, the Beach Bum. I wondered where that name came from, but dismissed the question for later. The twins were oohing and aahing everything we drove past, and were blown away by the beachfront bar and restaurant.

"Wow, this is amazing!" exclaimed Teri.

That her sister didn't immediately follow her up with her own witty response, was a first for me. I looked at her as if expecting her to say something. The expression of wonder on her face spoke volumes though.

"Yeah, me too," I simply said.

By now, we had seen a few beaches and a lot of palm trees, but the view here at the Beach Bum was spectacular. First, it was built on the beach, not at the edge where dirt meets sand. The structure reminded me of a straw hut I saw in a picture once that someone had posted on social media. It had a few half-height walls, and supports for the large roof, which was also covered with what looked like oversized grass. There were tables and chairs spaced out on a section of dark stained wood patio, which wrapped around two sides of the main building.

The main bar was in the center of the structure, with a door that likely led back to the kitchen. The backdrop of the bar had a long mirror, surrounded by many sea-worthy objects. There were a lot of sea shells, old sailing ropes, even a small rusting red buoy, mounted in the corner. Above the long mirror, was a giant swordfish, with a name on a small brass plaque beneath it. I wondered who had pulled in that monster.

I was snapped out of my reverie by and older gentleman sitting at the bar, talking loudly to the woman working behind the bar. "Kelly, I'm telling you. I can taste the difference."

"Bullshit! Howard, there is NO way you can taste the difference between these two," the tall woman replied, pointing at two snifters sitting in front them.

I walked towards the discussion, now interested to see what they were talking about. The twins followed, and all three of us sat at the bar.

"Okay, you tell me which one of these is the 18-year, and which is the 21-year, and I won't charge you," Kelly challenged.

She turned towards us then, "What can I get for you three? Don't mind this old fool," she chuckled, pointing to Howard.

"Well, what d'ya have on tap?" I asked.

She listed off the beer she had on tap, but none of them sounded great. I decided since we were in Hawaii, why not try something tropical?

"How about you surprise me with something tropical?"

"Sure thing, I got just the drink for you. It's one that the owners came up with. They call it the Beach Pineapple."

"That sounds good, I'll have one. Ladies?" I asked, turning to my lovely fiancées.

"Beach Pineapple sounds yummy," said Katie.

"We'll take 'em," finished Teri.

Kelly gawked for a second, composed herself, and then turned back to Howard. "Are you gonna try those anytime today, or should I just go ahead and put in for retirement now?"

"Sheesh, you used to be so much nicer, before you started hanging around Shawn." Looking at the glass closest to him, he continued. "I can prove to you I know which is which, is which..."

He sounded a little drunk. Maybe he wouldn't figure it out after all? The three of us turned to one another and shared a quiet laugh.

"Put your money where your mouth is, old man," came another voice. A tall and very dark-tanned man walked behind the bar, to wrap his arm around Kelly. It was Shawn, the other guy that had flown out with us on the small plane. "I heard something about a bet, that you could tell an 18-year from a 21-year. Prove it."

The tension in the air was palpable, and I sat there wondering what sort of odd relationship these three had. Howard smiled then, and looked at me.

"You see, these two don't believe me, so I'll have to prove it after all. Okay, Shawn, I will prove it to you."

With that, the old guy picked up the glass closest to him, and moved it under his nose. He sniffed it, moved it away an inch to lightly swirl the glass, and pulled it closer for another sniff. He took a sip and looked like he was savoring it, before setting the glass back down. He picked up the other glass, and performed a very similar ritual. This felt a lot like the wine tasting we had done, back in California.

When he finished with the second and set it down, he started to laugh. "Kelly, you trickster! Figures that you would sneak my favorite 21-year into both glasses. I love you, you know that?"

She had a look of indignation on her face, before she couldn't hold in the laughter any longer. All three shared a long laugh, before Kelly got herself under control and went about fixing our drinks.

"So, when does the big event start?" I asked, as Kelly returned with our drinks.

She gave me a puzzling look, and then shook her head slightly. "Yeah, James should be here in a few minutes. He can explain all the details, way better than I could. I mainly just serve the drinks, and helped organize the caterers... Ooof!" she exclaimed, as Shawn elbowed her in the ribs. "What the hell was that for?"

"Why don't we just let James handle the explanation, okay?" Shawn said, with a wink and a smirk.

Kelly quickly smiled, and said, "Yeah, he really would be the best one to explain. Oh, look, there he is now."

She was pointing behind us to the entrance of the bar. The three of us turned around, and immediately our jaws dropped. James was standing out in the sand, with a troupe of people behind him. Hank and Mary were there, along with the twins' grandparents, both pair. Standing next to their parents, stood my Aunt Jayne and her husband, Dennis. I hadn't seen her in years, and was never close with her. She was my Dad's sister, but they had lived on opposite sides of the country, ever since my first memories. They visited us just twice while my parents had been around, and the last time I had seen her, was at my parents' funeral.

I was stunned. What were they all doing here? I had thought that Hank had some issue with his Dad, but it appeared that they must have worked it out, as they were both smiling. The twins were equally as stunned, before Katie jumped up and ran at her parents. Teri and I got up and walked over as well.

"Mom, Dad," started a sniffling Katie, hugging her mom.

"What are you guys doing here?" finished Teri, with a smile.

James piped up before anyone else could. "Ladies, let's go in and sit, and I'll be glad to explain everything."

He led us all back into the table area, where we took a seat at a large round wooden table in the middle of the room. I just shook my head. This was all very surreal, but I wasn't going to complain. Why would I? It seemed my entire extended family was here in this paradise with us.

James looked at us and began his explanation. "So, when Mary contacted me about flying you guys out here, she explained that they wanted to show you a very special time. After arranging the cabin for you, she asked if we knew anyone that could help us throw a wedding."

At hearing the word wedding, once again I looked at the twins and saw shock. A wedding? Whose?

"John, I see the way you look at our girls. I no longer doubt that they are more complete because of you." Mary chimed in. "I knew at that dinner, when we presented the gift of this trip to you three, that you were going to propose to them, even if you can't legally marry them both."

Her revelation floored me. How the hell did she know I was going to propose to the twins? Hell, I hadn't even known it until just before we left. Well, that's not entirely true. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I was so madly in love with them both, I had been ready to pop the question for a LOT longer than that.

"So, you knew all along then?" I asked, chuckling.

"Well, I also admit that I saw the boxes. You weren't very good at hiding them. Honestly, I'm shocked that the girls didn't see them."

"Oh, we saw 'em, Mom," said Teri.

"But the emotion of the moment was so much better, pretending we didn't know it was coming," finished Katie.

I just shook my head. "God, I love you guys!"

There was a lot of laughter, both due to the surprise visit and the joke about the rings. James continued to explain that they were truly going to be having a luau for his niece's birthday party, and when Mary had asked about a wedding, James had offered to make it a larger joint party. He assured them that his niece, April, would love having her birthday joining a wedding reception. No one else she knew would ever be able to say that. It was bragging rights for her.

From there, the afternoon was spent preparing for the event. It seemed like out of nowhere, an army of locals arrived to help setup off to the side of the Bum. There were tables and torches spread out on the sand, and a small stage was erected on one side. They put up all kinds of decorations, too many to count. I wish I could describe it better, but the whole scene was overwhelming. As for food, apparently, they had already started the process of burying the pig in coals, before we had even arrived.

They also setup what looked like an outdoor wedding chapel. There were rows of white wooden chairs, an arch-way at the front, along with several very large and beautiful bouquets of wild-looking flowers. The colors were bright, which added to the very unreal feeling of the day.

The twins and I didn't have much time to be with each other, as preparations were being made, but we did have one quick hug and kiss, before being stripped apart to get ready for a ceremony. During our little huddle, we all agreed this shock was better than anything we could have planned for ourselves, and would remember it for the rest of our lives.

******************

Half an hour before the ceremony was to begin, Hank pulled me aside to talk. I wasn't sure what he wanted to say, but appreciated him stepping in when I felt the stab of pain, from my parents not being able to see this day.

"Son, you've definitely impressed Mary and I. When we first met you, and knew that our daughters were both dating the same guy, we were worried sick. Mary was afraid of what any kind of break-up could do to them, and their relationship with each other. Me, I worried that they would become jealous of each other, and that ultimately would grow to hate each other."

I sat quiet and listened, as he went on. "I look at my daughters now, and all I see is happiness. I have never seen them this happy, in all my life, and it's all because of you. I just wanted to let you know that we have considered you as part of this family for a while now, and that we are both proud to call you Son."