Twins - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While we show you what we'll be wearing on the beach," finished Teri.

I sat on the couch and waited for my runway models to show off their purchases. They ran to the bedroom, bags in hand. I heard some giggling from the bedroom, and after a few minutes began to wonder what they were up to.

"Hey, you two! I thought you were going to show me what you bought!" I yelled playfully.

"Hang on!" came the muffled response.

I spent a few minutes waiting, but damn, was it worth it. The door opened, and out stepped the most beautiful women in bikinis I had ever laid eyes on. Teri came out first, wearing a very revealing one-piece suit. It molded to her every curve, and while revealing almost no skin, did little to hide her perfect breasts, nipples, and tender mound between her legs. It took me about ten seconds to get hard staring at her. She walked in front of me, did a slow turn so that I could appreciate how it showed off the perfect curve of her ass, before walking off to the side of the room.

Katie had followed behind her, waiting at the hallway to make her entrance. Where Teri's suit had made my imagination run wild, Katie's left very little to the imagination. She was in a bright yellow string bikini, with the tiniest patches of cloth covering up her tits and pussy. I immediately wanted to lick the exposed undersides of her breasts, the mounds bouncing lightly as she moved in front of me.

I went from hard, to painfully hard, in the matter of seconds. Katie did the same slow turn in front of me, but instead of completing the turn, dropped down into my lap facing away from me. She ground her warm ass into my groin, teasing me further. I grunted my approval before she stood back up and completed her turn.

"You little tease," I groaned.

"That would be someone that doesn't follow through," Katie teased, grinning. "I have every intention of finishing what I started."

"So, what do you think?" asked Teri.

"I think I'm gonna need a weapon on me, to keep the predators off you two," I teased in return. "Now how about we practice getting you guys out of those?" I asked. I think they agreed that we needed to practice, as all three of us raced to the bedroom.

******************

A few days later, we were winging our way half-way across the globe. I hoped this trip to Hawaii was going to be perfect. If everything went according to plan, it would be some of the happiest days of my life.

We had done a little research about the trip that had been paid for by the twin's parents. Basically, they had arranged for airfare to the big island, and from there we were mostly on our own. I had never been to Hawaii, so this was all new to me. Apparently, Hank and Mary had spent their honeymoon on one of the islands, way back in the day. I could only imagine those two as newlyweds, spending long nights on the beach, enjoying each other's company.

The flight was a long one but not terribly uncomfortable. The normal threat of typhoons and other storms were several weeks away yet, so it was smooth sailing all the way in. The best part was just as we got near Honolulu, and descended through the clouds to the runway. As we got lower, the clouds seemed to flow around the mountain top like a river flowing around a rock. It was breathtaking. We picked up our checked luggage and were greeted by a large man in a black suit, holding a white sign with my last name on it.

"Very subtle, Mary," I thought as we approached the chauffeur. That crafty lady seemed to understand exactly how I felt. I just hoped the two velvet boxes I had stashed in my checked bag had survived unharmed.

"You kids just sit back and relax. We're going for a nice drive, compliments of your parents," announced the driver.

The twins looked at me, eyes accusing me of having had something to do with arranging the tour. "What?" I asked, when they continued to ask by staring at me. "I had nothing to do with this, I promise."

"As long as he doesn't take us out into the woods somewhere," joked Katie, with a wink and a giggle.

The driver got our bags loaded into the trunk, and we were on our way. I was glad for the tour guide, as I had no idea what anything was as we passed it. He talked for the entire trip, pointing out landmarks and showing off his native heritage proudly. I briefly worried that Katie was right, and this guy was going to drop us off out in the middle of nowhere. It turned out, this guy took us up to a residential street he knew, which was one of the best views of the entire island. He pointed out all the natural features, including the roundabout we circled when going by the palace.

"Wow, this is amazing," exclaimed Teri.

"I know. Sis, look over there," said Katie, pointing at the waves off in the distance.

"That's the statue of the King," announced the driver. "That fancy building we passed is the Royal Palace. The building is mostly for show now, but it was once his entire family's home."

The street we were parked on also afforded us a magnificent view of the waves, slowly making their way onto the sand of the beaches. It was amazing to see the small white lines, moving almost as if dancing, towards their destination. It was breathtaking, and the twins agreed. We took pictures, including having the driver hold the camera to get some shots of the three of us.

Eventually, he got us back in and I slipped him a big tip, knowing that he had just given us an insider tour of the island. He just smiled, nodded and tipped his cap at me in appreciation.

"Time to take you three to your next stop," he said, as he handed Katie an envelope over the seats.

"I wonder what this is?" she asked, holding it out to Teri.

The driver pulled away from the curb, as we stared at the white paper envelope. What was this new surprise? Only one way to find out. Teri opened it, and pulled out a folded piece of paper and a handwritten note. The note was written by Mary, and the folded paper looked like an itinerary. Katie and I looked at the note, as Teri read it out loud.

"Congratulations! Your father and I are so proud of you two. We thought you would enjoy Hawaii more if it was on one of the smaller islands, staying at a more secluded location. Enjoy yourselves!" and Teri paused, clearly excited at this new potential adventure. "Love, Mom and Dad..."

"Wow! This trip was already off the charts," said Teri.

"But now it sounds like an adventure!" exclaimed Katie, finishing her sister's sentence off, as usual.

I was stunned, but nodded my head in agreement. Examining the itinerary, it confirmed that we were indeed heading for a seaplane that was going to take us to the smaller island of Moloka'i. There we had reservations for a beachfront cottage in Kainalu, and would spend the remainder of our time there. The listed flight was with a local airline called Puddle Jumpers. That name made it sound like a daycare name, but I didn't really care. Neither did the twins.

"This is SO cool!" Teri beamed.

"I know! John, can you believe this?" asked Katie.

"It could be a bunch of dirt and shrubs, but as long as you two are there, it'll be perfect," I answered.

That earned me a crushing hug from both sides. The driver took us to the marina, where another middle-aged man was waiting near a seaplane. It looked like an older craft, but still in good shape. The chauffeur unloaded our bags, and gave me a warm handshake, and nodded his cap to the ladies.

"Hi! I'm James, your pilot for the day. That grumpy guy over there, is my best friend and mechanic, Shawn," the man said, pointing at another guy that had a deep tan, as if he spent all day out in the sun. His friend simply nodded, before loading our bags on the plane. "The next stop from here, is Moloka'i, my home island," James finished proudly.

In no time at all, we were loaded in the plane and in the air. I had never taken off from the water, but having spent time on boats of all sizes, the rocking wasn't too uncomfortable for me. The twin's reaction to the takeoff made me laugh. Katie was practically drooling on the window, enjoying the ride immensely. Teri, on the other hand, had a vice grip on my arm, shaking with her eyes closed in fear. I held her until we stopped climbing and the pilot veered us in a different direction. When Teri finally opened her eyes, she gasped at the view passing beneath us.

I wish I were a poet, so that I could properly describe the scenery beneath us. The view was stunning, a visual overload of color and beauty. I saw the long white sand beaches, the green and lush canopy of trees on the islands scattered everywhere. Some were larger, and some were little more than a stack of rocks poking out of the water, like the tips of ancient icebergs. I had never seen anything like it.

We began our descent and quickly lined up with the harbor on Moloka'i. This island was much smaller looking than O'ahu, but still immense compared to some of the little rocks we'd flown over. The landing was exciting as we splashed down, water spraying off the sides of the pontoons. The plane came in towards the dock, and Shawn opened his door to jump out onto the pontoon. A woman was waiting on the dock to toss him a line, which he used to tie off on the side of the plane.

"Thanks," I heard him say to the woman.

As we got unloaded, James introduced us. "Guys, this is Tammy, my friend and office manager."

"Hey, Tammy, I'm Katie," the first twin said.

"And I'm Teri," finished the other.

"I'm John. Nice to meet you," I introduced myself, as Tammy laughed, nodding.

After pleasantries were exchanged, we unloaded all our bags and carried them as James directed us to a nearby SUV. Everyone but Shawn loaded up for the trip, guessing he would stay behind and get the plane ready for its next flight. The drive to our resort was thankfully short, and in no time at all we were thanking James for the ride. He let us know he would meet us back at the dock, for our return trip in a few days.

"I still can't believe," started Teri.

"We're actually here," finished Katie.

"I know, this is amazing," I agreed. With a smirk, I said, "I also can't wait to get you guys to the room."

Teri giggled, and Kate gave me that smoldering look that said I was in trouble. I decided that I would face the danger like a man. As we walked, I put an arm behind each of their backs, enjoying the closeness of the twins.

The sun had begun its descent while we were driving to the resort, and had finally just met the distant horizon as we walked into the building. We checked in quickly, like record time quickly, and went out a side-door to our bungalow. The nice young man behind the counter told us if we hurried, we would catch the last of the sunset. He said that it was spectacular when viewed from our hut's balcony.

He was right. The twins and I stood at the railing, holding hands as we watched the large peach color of the sun disappearing below the waterline. The reddish tint to the sky was amazing, as the light slowly faded. The balcony faced not only the ocean, but also was situated right on the beach. I had never seen a white sand beach, in person at least. We had all seen some in photos, but this time it was with our own eyes.

There was no more perfect time, to do what I had planned on doing. I had rehearsed my speech in the mirror several times, not wanting to mess up the most important sales pitch I would ever give. I took a step back, with them both looking at me, probably wondering what I was doing.

I got down on one knee, and put my hands in both pockets, pulling out the box from each I had stuffed in there earlier. Teri had her hand to her mouth, and Katie's eyes drilled into mine, so filled with passion and lust that I nearly forgot what I had gotten on a knee to do.

"Kate, Teri, you two are my world. I will gladly follow you wherever you lead, and promise to love you both completely..."

"YES! YES, John, we will MARRY you!" exclaimed Katie, as impetuous as only she can be.

"... Will you marry me?" I tried to finish anyway.

"Oh my god, are you serious? I love you so much. Yes!" Teri cried, hugging me fiercely. Katie joined the tight hug, all of us lowered to our knees. I pulled back and handed each their box. They opened both velvety boxes simultaneously, letting the twins see the engagement rings I had custom ordered for them.

In Katie's box, was the ring that I thought symbolized the love that she shared with us. It was a white gold band, with a one carat diamond in the center of a flowing river of rose gold bands. That was Katie. She was our rock, a pillar of our emotional home.

For Teri, I selected a narrow yellow gold band, a much more traditional look. The smaller half-carat diamond in hers was what sold the idea to me. It was cut in a style called Marquise, and was surrounded by a ring of tiny rubies. I felt it was the arms of love that she gave to us, caring so very deeply. Her love was another pillar of our home.

I pulled each ring out and placed them on their fingers, then we all stood up and hugged again, this time not as hard but more tender. I breathed again, not realizing that I had been holding it that long. The fact that these two wanted to share the rest of their lives with me was almost too good to be true.

"So, now that it's official," said Katie.

"I think we should seal the deal," finished Teri, with a wicked grin.

"Yes, we should," I practically growled in response.

We moved inside and enjoyed each other's company for a slow and passionate evening, bodies entwined, loving tender caresses and kisses. Soft fingers explored, tongues pushed and traced patterns on equally soft skin. I felt so alive when I was with those two, it was almost an out-of-body experience. It felt like my heart was going to explode, in the best way possible. We ended up finally falling into a deep sleep, sometime before the sun started its daily climb.

I awoke to a warm breeze blowing across my exposed chest. Having left a window open, the slow warm air pushed through the curtains, making them sway in a hypnotic dance. I could hear the ocean waves outside the window, as the force of nature continued its tireless motion.

Turning my head to the left, I observed the angelic beauty still asleep next to me. Teri was snoring lightly, just barely audible over the calming sounds coming in the window. I smiled, planning on hearing that adorable sound every morning for the rest of my life.

On my right, I turned to see a pair of perfect sapphire eyes, glinting brightly as Katie smiled back at me. She blinked, before stretching out on the bed languorously and then wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Morning, fiancé," she said sleepily.

"And good morning to you, too," I said, before moving in to give her a long but soft kiss.

"Mmmmm, I want one too, fiancé," said Teri from behind me, as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I turned myself over onto my back as she moved over my side, lips coming together. As our lips got reacquainted, I felt a small hand slide down my body, to reach under the sheet and wrap around my now-hardened manhood. It felt great, and I let out an appreciative moan.

"I'm going to enjoy waking up like this," came the voice from my left.

"For the rest of my life," answered from my right.

I closed my eyes and said a silent, "Thank you," in my head, for all the things that had led up to this moment. This was my happily-ever-after, and we still had decades of great years ahead of us. The hand that was slowly working up and down my shaft, released it so the other twin's hand could take its place.

Katie moved up onto my right side, as Teri continued to move herself against my left hip. She was starting to seriously grind her mound against my bare skin, as I felt her soft breasts mashing into my arm and chest. Teri pulled my head towards hers, and we locked lips for another bruising kiss, her tongue now anxiously searching my mouth for its mate.

Katie slid downward, pulling the sheet off our legs as she moved. The last sound I heard, beyond the passion enveloping us at that moment, was the continued sounds of waves outside our bungalow. Thought was then blasted from my mind, as I felt Katie's warm tongue work its way up the side of my manhood. It was standing like a flag-pole as she held it, continuing to lick it as if it were a lollipop. When she reached the top for a third time, she moved over it and slid it into her warm and wet mouth on the return trip down.

Teri released my lips, pulling on the lower lip with her slightly closed teeth, nipping it as she let go. I growled, as she then put her hands on my chest, pushing herself up and sliding forward on the bed. She rubbed her soft and slightly fuzzy pussy all the way up my torso, and settled her legs around my head. I didn't have to be asked, I just knew what my lover wanted. It was a pleasure that I would never tire of giving.

I reached my arms up and pulled down on her thighs, pulling her pussy closer. I extended my tongue, and ran it up and down the sides of her womanhood, pausing at the apex to flick her exposed clit. She jumped in surprise, and giggled after I released it to move back down the other side.

"No more teasing," she said huskily, as she pushed her hips down trying to suffocate me. I did my very best to make sure she understood my seriousness. Running out of oxygen due to her steamy pussy was an acceptable way to go. A shudder passed through me as Katie continued to work her magic, while Teri ground her mound over my face. I was doing the best that I could to keep up with her motion.

After a few short panting breaths, Teri ground hard on my face and came. I could always tell when her orgasms hit, as she would shudder and jerk slightly, then a very quiet keening noise would escape her lips. It turned into an unintelligible moan at the end. It was one of my favorite sounds to hear. She collapsed off to the side, my one arm was still under and wrapped around her. She sighed in the after-glow of her intense orgasm.

Katie took that as her cue, and released me from her mouth, to move higher. Her nipples tickled my abdomen on their trek up my body, a giggle escaping her as she too was feeling the contact on her over-sensitive nubs. She moved far enough to get her lips locked onto mine, and then she traced kisses down the side of my jaw, to the flushed skin of my neck. Pushing her nose behind my ear, she licked my hot skin.

The slow passion of her pussy enveloped my aching manhood. She rocked up and down my body, slowly pushing the head of my cock against her clit, her wet lips moving around it like a warm glove. When she finally moved to get me inside her, she was so wet that I had a stray thought about needing to change the sheets.

That thought lasted about two seconds, before my hardness found its home. She groaned as I filled her, and she moved slowly down until she was fully seated on me, her hips sitting directly on mine. She continued the slow pace of moving up and down on me, as we stared into each other's eyes. My head rolled to the side, to face my other fiancé. She moved close and pressed her lips to mine. She then proceeded to lick my lips.

"Mmmmm, I taste good," she remarked.

"Let me get another sample," her twin added, turning my head back to her for a similar kiss.

She rocked on me for what seemed like forever, before the lust in me became overpowering. I rolled her over, still embedded in her snug glove, both of us grunting as she settled underneath me. I started with long, slow strokes, but quickly she was chanting for more.

"Harder, harder damn it! Oh god, oh fuck yeah!"

She moved her head up to the side of mine, and she started to kiss the tender skin there again. Suddenly, she bit down on my collarbone, hard. I heard a muffled scream from the side of my head, as the waves of pleasure didn't just wash over her, but blew her away. I was nearly at my own release, when Teri gave me a hard shove and made me roll off her sister.