Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week went quickly and on Friday they arranged to meet after lunch in the park, both had homework which they did on Friday evening and jobs to do on Saturday morning but the afternoon was free.

"I'm going to meet some friends in Winchester Park." Adam told his mother as he took the key to the shed to get his bicycle out, he relocked it and hung the key up.

"I'm going to meet some friends in Winchester Park." Alison told her mother as she wheeled her bicycle past the kitchen window.

"Be careful of the traffic and don't talk to strangers!" her mother called back, Alison mounted her bike, waved and set off. Fifteen minutes later, she turned into the park and thought,

*It's a bit like going on a date.*

#I was thinking the same thing.# Adam replied with a big mental grin.

*Hi Adam, how long you been waiting?*

#Not long, I'm by the statue.# Alison pulled up and put new her bike down next to Adams old one and sat down.

*How are we going to do this?*

#I was wondering if this power or gift or whatever it is, is like a muscle and gets stronger the more you exercise.#

*I like sports and exercising.*

#Me too, let's try it, I'll try to put up a wall and you see if you can read my thoughts.# and he concentrated.

"It's a bit wobbly but I can't see clearly now let me try." she said out loud and she took her go.

"Yes it's okay but with holes, try using real bricks instead of a blank wall" Adam offered, "Yeah, that's a lot better." They practiced that for a while, taking turns, then changed to making thought instead of blocking them.

#It's easy here, I'll get on my bike and ride through the park and we'll try to keep talking, okay Alison?#

*Okay.* so he rode off and talked and at a hundred yards he started to fade.

*Stop!* she called and she saw him stop riding.

#Okay, I'll walk and concentrate harder# and she saw him move away a few more yards and lost him and waved. Then she tried harder and just got him and said,

*Come back.* He returned and sat down.

#That was hard but it worked.#

*I have an idea, when there's no one around hold my hand and see if it is like yesterday but keep holding and explore, then we'll try again with the distance and the block to see if it changes.*

They looked around and when it was clear he took her hand to the same firework display in their minds, they could not only read each other's thoughts but feel emotions and see old memories too.

He let go of her hand and said,

#WOW! That was amazing and so are you and I know we're only eleven but I love you. #

*That was so... fantastic, like flying through space.* She pulled him close and hugged him and the rockets exploded again. They separated and tried to put up the walls while they sorted out their mixed emotions and feelings.

"That's a better wall, I can see the bricks and there's no holes." he said.

"Yours is better too, my turn to ride." and she got on her bike and rode to where he stopped before,

*Still good, I'll go further.* and she walked past the last point and could still hear him, *That joining or whatever we did has increased the distance, I'm going further. * She actually got to almost two hundred yards before they lost contact, then she came back and sat down.

#We can do this because we are twins but others can't, there's something special about us but how do we find out what it is?#

*We need to think about this and to practice, maybe our 'Push' as you call it will be stronger now too and it's time to go home, I'll see you on Monday, bye.* She got on her bike and rode away, leaving him to reflect on the events of the last two days... and that hug.

Chapter Four.

Adam found that he could 'Push' objects easier and harder and he could also pull things too, he just had to visualise what he wanted the object to do and concentrate and it did it. He sat in bed and made his football roll around the room but it stopped when it was out of sight until he realised that even though he couldn't see it, he knew where it should be, then it worked.

He practiced his block, visualising his wall as he had seen Alison's, they would have to block at school or they would never be able to study. He tried blocking and reading also blocking and writing, it was hard and tiring, maybe if they could make a light wall not a solid one that would keep out normal thoughts but would allow important ones through.

He made a wooden wall but couldn't test it so it would have to wait to see her at school. He thought about that funny feeling he had known as long as he could remember, now her knew what was missing... his sister and now that they had found each other, that feeling was gone.

Alison also found that the 'Push' worked better since the practice in the park... 'and that hug she thought with a smile. She tried all the things that Adam did but also thought of testing her 'Push' range which she did in the back garden. She set up some of her dolls at points down the path as far as thirty yards to the bottom, then set a couple at the back of the house (for show, in case of watching eyes).

At ten yards the dolls fell over easily, at twenty she had to push harder but they all fell but at thirty one of the two only wobbled. What she really wanted was to be able to '**' to Adam at home from her home but couldn't feel him at all, she would have to practice and wait for school to see him.

She felt him before the bus came in sight of the school.

#Hi Alison, how did your practicing go? # and she explained about the dolls.

*Hi Adam, what about you?* and he told her about the ball and the wooden wall as she got off the bus. *I'll try it before we go to class, tell me how I'm doing.*

"Good but you need to hold it and study too or we will lose what the teacher is saying." He said quietly.

*It's a shame you don't have your own phone or we could talk properly from home, or your own laptop, then you could download Skype which is a video conferencing program so we could talk and see each other.*

#I do a paper round after school every day and have saved some money, how much would it cost? #

*A reasonable one would cost about two hundred and fifty pounds, how much have you got?*

#Only about a hundred and twenty but I get twenty for the paper round and six from my father so that would take... five weeks and it's my birthday next month, I could tell everyone that I am saving for a laptop and hopefully they will give me cash.#

*You mean it's our birthday.* she giggled.

#Yeah right, our birthday.#

Blocking was hard to keep up but they persevered and over the next few weeks, they found it easier to maintain. Because it was a low level block, either could push through it if it was important but they would normally knock on the wooden wall.

Unfortunately they couldn't go to each other's birthday parties but Adam got his wish and received money from the aunts and uncles and his grandparents to go with his paper round pay, his pocket money and savings so that by the weekend after his birthday he had three hundred and five pounds.

Alison had looked on-line for laptops under three hundred and found a suitable one for him at two hundred and eighty, including the latest Windows software and an anti-virus program. She printed off the details and gave it to him at school so on the Saturday morning his father drove him to PC World and bought it, paying for it in cash. His father set it up for him to be able to use the family Wi-Fi and also set child locks on it to stop any pornography sites from popping up on the screen.

They had each other's home phone numbers and if they needed to call they were 'Amanda' and 'Andy.'

"Hello, can I speak to Alison, it's Andy" he said and could hear her Mother asking if she had a boyfriend.

"Hi Andy, did you get it?" she asked.

"Yep and it's great, same as on the paper you gave me but blue, now how do I download that Skype program?"

"It's easy" and she told him the name of the website and how to download it and how to start it, "Once you've got it go to your room and we'll connect, okay?"

"Okay Alison, see you in a few minutes, I hope" A few minutes later they were looking face to face and grinning like idiots and pulling faces at each other and giggling.

"See it's easy, we set a time and just connect, maybe nine pm, Tuesday and Thursday during the week and Saturday and Sundays"

"Sounds good to me, but we'll have to keep to our alias's for now" Adam said "But we're going to have to tell them somewhen."

"How about when we break up for Christmas?"

"Okay, that gives us a few more weeks to practice in case they get mad and try to stop us seeing each other or something." He answered.

One of the subjects that the school excelled in was Computer Studies, first years were taught the basics of word processing, spreadsheets and databases, later years were taught more advanced uses and basic computer programming, computer construction, and advanced programming.

This was all new to Adam but Alison had been given her laptop for her tenth birthday, so she helped him to understand the technical side of the instruction. Of course it helped to be able to read what the teacher was trying to get them to understand, directly from the pictures he formed in his mind, and they were getting quite good at that.

They met every Saturday afternoon to work together to strengthen their techniques, but changed the venues in case someone saw what they were doing. They were down by the river and a man was fishing so Adam made his float dive under the water as though he had a bite, then let go. Alison did the same about a minute later, the man couldn't understand how the fish had pulled so hard but had got away, twice. The kids walked innocently walked by and laughed when they were out of earshot.

The next thing they tried was doors, opening and closing them wasn't too hard but the handles were, Alison has round ones and just couldn't get a grip of it. Adam had better luck because his were levers to be pressed down but it was hard to press down and pull or push at the same time.

It was Adam who suggested to her that she try squeezing a tennis ball, just to change its shape for a few seconds. It took a week to do it but at the end she could open and close her bedroom door from her bed as easily as he could.

They talked a lot about how they were going to tackle the subject of telling the grandparents that they knew each other and knew that they were brother and sister.

#When I asked them who Graham and Alison was and why was Barbara bad, I got shouted at by Dad and accused of listening at the door, when I was actually in my room when they were talking about them, and I got sent to bed, Mum said later that they were people they used to know but don't talk to anymore and not to mention them as it upsets Dad.#

*I asked the same question except it was your name not mine, I was asked if I had been listening, not shouted at and was told the same as you, I think that Graham and Barbara are our parents but I don't know why we aren't with them anymore.*

#When I pushed to find out, I hurt my Dad's head so I stopped.#

*If they were divorced, we would either be with one or the other but we were split up to live with the grandparents... why?*

#Maybe our parents died?#

*Hmm... that would explain it and for some reason yours blamed mine and won't talk to them.*

#We'll talk to yours first, my Dad is a bit hard to talk to, yours might tell us more.#

School finished for the Christmas holiday and they decided that they would speak to Alison's parents first so Adam did his jobs quickly and cycled to Alison's house, arriving at ten am.

#I'm here.# He thought as he rang the doorbell (*Okay Adam.*), her mum answered it.

"Ahh you must be Andy, do come in Alison will be down in a minute, would you like a drink as you look hot?"

"Yes please, some water would be nice, thank you." She turned to go to the kitchen and he followed her, shutting the door behind him. He drank the water quite quickly and Alison came in as he finished it,

"Hi Andy, Mum can we talk to you and Dad about something, it is important?"

*Are you ready for this Adam?*

#I think so but I'm nervous.#

*Me too.*

"Of course you can, Dad's in the lounge." They followed her into the lounge where her husband was reading the paper. He looked up and frowned for a moment then smiled.

"They want to talk to us about something Dear" she said and sat next to him.

"Ahh... umm... this is difficult for us so please don't get upset but his name isn't Andy; it's Adam and he's my brother..."

"WHAT! HOW!" her father spluttered. Her mother put her hand on his arm and said,

"Calm down Dear, we knew this would happen one day and they are old enough to be told the truth." she said quietly.

"Yes dear... it's just that I didn't see it coming even though they look similar, which I did notice when he came in."

#At least they don't seem upset.#

*I felt sure they wouldn't be.*

"Sit down please children and I'll tell you about our family..." she said, "As you might have guessed your parents are actually your grandparents." And she went on to explain the circumstances that led up to them being separated at the age of eighteen months.

"So that's why Dad, I mean Grandad told Grandma that that Barbara was bad, she just wasn't ready and got upset with Dad because he was working all the time so only helped at the weekends." Adam said.

"Yes, they thought that she should be able to cope on her own," Alison's granddad added, "The Judge made the decision to split you up when both sets of grandparents applied for custody, Barry was angry at not having both of you, so they wouldn't speak to us anymore, although we tried telephoning and writing to them."

#That's why he shouted at me.# Adam thought at Alison.

"We're sorry for not telling you before but as you were at different schools and were still young, we thought it could wait until you were older and would understand better."

*They are telling the truth and they are sorry for us too.*

#Yeah, they're nice people and my grandparents too, do you think I could give them a cuddle?#

*I think they would love it, so long as we don't touch, that could be a problem.*

#Okay you start.# Alison stood and went to her grandfather and he got up and they hugged.

Adam followed suit and hugged his grandmother and she kissed his cheek and there were tears in her eyes.

They swopped and hugged the other grandparents.

"Now Adam, would you like to stay for lunch?" he offered, then you kids can go off and do what kids do.

"Thank you Granddad, I would like that." and stayed for sandwiches and juice.

#Well that went well.#

*Yes it did, I hope tomorrow goes as well.*

#Me too.#

After lunch they went to the park again and sat at the statue.

#How about we try and 'Push' each other at different distances then touch again and try again to see if it improves (but in his mind was that hug).#

*You just want to hug me again, help, help, my brother is a sex maniac.* and they both burst out laughing, internally and externally.

#Well that was a fantastic hug.#

*Hmm, yes it was.*

They started at ten yards, each feeling the pressure but at twenty it was hardly noticeable.

#Time for the kiss Ali.#

*Okay Addy.*

They went into a clinch when no one was near and felt the same explosion of unity and love.

*#That makes me feel so good.#* the said together.

They tried again and found that it was better and could actually make each other move backwards at twenty yards.

#Try pulling.# and she pulled him forwards as did he when it was his turn.

*Look there's a football game over there, let's try and move a player and then try more than one.*

#Okay but we'll have to get closer.#

So they moved to about ten yards away and tried to make players go the wrong way. One was okay, two was a lot harder, they wanted to hold hands and try but thought people might notice so walked away. Their mind talk was so much faster than speaking, in an hour they had gone through their whole childhood so far, the good and the bad.

*Ooo, you naughty boy, fancy peeking into the neighbour's heads when they were having sex.* Alison said and laughed at his embarrassment.

#Hey, You've done the same!#

*That was for educational purposes only.* and they both laughed. They decided to meet at the park the next day before going to his house and then went their separate ways.

Sunday at nine thirty, Alison is at the statue,

*Hi Addy, I can't see you though.*

#That's because I'm nowhere near the park yet, maybe three hundred yards, we're getting better at this.#

*Maybe one day we will be able to do it from home to home.*

#We've got a long way to go for that, it must be three miles.#

They hugged but the flash was not as bright, so they looked around and held hands at the same time as they hugged then the flash was very bright.

*Wow, it must be because a holding hands is so personal and loving, a hug is just friendly.*

#And you are so nice to hug.# And they giggled like the children they were and started out to Adam's house. They arrived and went in, both adults were in the kitchen making lunch.

"Hi Mum, Dad, this is Alison."

"That's nice Adam, you've brought a friend home." Then Alice turned, looked and gasped, "Barry!" he turned too and looked at Adam and Alison standing side by side.

"You! What is she doing in my house? Get out!"

"But Dad, she's my sister!" Adam cried.

"Get her out of my house and never bring her back here again!" he shouted, still holding the knife he had been using to cut the loaf of bread. The two children ran out, both in tears from the shock, they grabbed their bicycles and rand down the path and out the gate. They pedalled hard and were soon back at the park, where they felt safe and stopped by the statue, got off and sat panting, trying to catch their breath, but both had erected strong walls in their minds.

"Adam...! Adam...! Why?" Alison gasped.

"I... I... don't... know!" he replied, similarly gasping for air. It took a couple more minutes for them to recover sufficiently to talk.

"Let me in Adam! Please?" And slowly he lowered the wall.

#That... that was hate! He hated the sight of you!# And he started crying, which was rare for him. Regardless of anyone being close to them, Alison put her arm around him and the outflowing of love from her slowly overcame his anger and disgust at his father/grandfather, and he stopped crying and they held each other until he had calmed down.

People passing felt the mixed sadness and love as they walked by and wondered why they suddenly felt that way. Finally Adam calmed down and they separated and looked at each other.

"Thanks Alison, that really helped," he said, #But what are we to do now, I don't want to go back there, I might hurt him.#

*Let's go to my house and talk to my grandparents, maybe they'll have some good advice for you.*

They rode slowly to her house and went inside.

"Hello Adam," Marie said, "Ohh what is the problem, are you hurt?"

"It's his Grandad, when he saw me he exploded." and she went on to repeat what had happened.

"He always blamed your mother for it all, and us and obviously you too." Steven said sadly.

"I don't want to go home." Adam said, "I want to stay here with Alison and you."

"Unfortunately the court order says that you have to live with them until you are sixteen before you have a choice, but you are welcome to come for the day on a weekend anytime." Steven continued.

"Thank you Granddad." he replied with a smile. Alison took him to her bedroom and they talked for a long time, then Marie knocked on the door and said,

"I think it's time you went home Adam."

They went downstairs and Alison went outside with him to put her bicycle away,

123456...8