Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please? She said please and she doesn't sound drunk.' Brenda thought as she walked into the lounge.

"Please help a stupid woman up?"

'Please again, stupid woman? What's going on with her.'

"I'm sorry honey, I've been so stupid and selfish since your Dad left, I couldn't cope with all the stress of having a twelve year old girl to bring up, I just couldn't cope so I drank to make it all go away for a while." she cried and hugged her very surprised daughter.

"It's okay Mum, I love you too and we can make it better, but you have to stop drinking or you'll kill yourself." Brenda said firmly.

"I will, as of right now, I love you too and to start with, let's get all the booze in the house and pour it down the sink."

*I think that's going to work out well.* Alison said smiling.

#Me too, how are you feeling Ali?# he said as they rode home.

*A little tired but happy that we have done a good thing for them.*

They arrived home and were still smiling when they hung up the shed key.

"Now here's a couple of happy souls, much better than yesterday but why are you a bit late?" Marie asked.

"We have helped sort out one of those girl's problems." Adam said.

"Good for you but what about the other one?"

"She's got more of a problem, can we go out after dinner on Friday for an hour or so and see what we can do for her, we'll call you to say when we are on our way home." Alison asked with a smile and the tiniest of pushes.

"I don't see a problem with that but I will have to clear it with Steven first."

"Okay Gran, no rush, we've got a couple of days yet" Adam said and they went upstairs to do their homework and review events.

*Well that worked really well, we'll see what Brenda's like at school tomorrow.*

#Yeah, it worked well because we were both doing separate things, I was wondering if we could work together for when we want to do one thing but with more force?#

*Like Chrissy's Dad?*

#Yeah, but how do we test it?#

*How about you look down the garden from here and try to push something over then I'll come in and add my 'push' to yours and see what happens.*

#Good idea Ali.#

Adam stood at the kitchen window and could see a wheelbarrow and a spade stuck in the garden.

#Right, I'm going to try and push the spade over and then the wheelbarrow on my own.#

Alison watched as he concentrated and slowly the spade went over backwards but the barrow never budged.

*Now I'm going to help you push.* and the barrow lifted little and dropped back.

#That was hard work.#

*I have another idea, we do that again and I hold your hand and see if that makes a difference.*

#Okay, one more go...# and he pushed and she joined and it wobbled again and then she held his hand and the wheelbarrow not only fell over but rolled over again. She let go quickly, astonished at what they had done together.

#Did you see Ali?#

*Of course, we blew it over.*

#Not just that, dummy, the barrow was half full of dirt, think how heavy that was!"

*Maybe thirty kilos, wow! So when we combine, we double the force but when we touch we must quadruple it and it felt so easy too.* She replied laughing inside and out.

#We don't want to use that sort of force in his head, it would kill him outright and we are not executioners. What we need is a bit of that and a memory scrub, something that would put him in hospital maybe in a coma so he can't go home and they wouldn't have to look after him if he was wiped clean.# Adam explained carefully,

#Look you are better at adjustments than me, so I'll think of something disgusting hard to make it strong, a snippet of Chrissy's buried memory. You come into my mind and kill that single memory with a small burn, I don't want it anyway, I'll write it down and look for it afterwards, if I can't find it I'll know you did a good job, okay Ali.#

*That could be so dangerous, but it seems to be the only way to test it.*

#I've written it down, that act is not disgusting but the way it was done is, I'm ready when you are.#

Ali concentrated and entered his mind and found the memory and tried to ignore the content and held a small object like a fat pen in her hand which produced a small flame about an inch long which she used to incinerate the memory, then she turned it off and came out.

*What did Chrissy's father do to her last Saturday night?* she asked.

#I... I don't know, Saturday night is missing from the compartment where her recent memories are stored, give me the piece of paper and I'll check, hmm... no recollection of that happening at all, did you see that.#

*Unfortunately yes.*

#Okay try this, cut that same memory from your mind and paste it into mine where the other one was. Ahh, I got it but do you still have it or has it been cut and pasted.#

*No I still have it, unfortunately, maybe we can remove them from each other when this is all over*

#Sounds like a plan, time for the homework.#

Steven was quite happy to allow them to go out on the Friday night as they didn't have school the next day and they gave Brenda's address as where they were going, they would give her a 'push' in that direction tomorrow at school.

On Friday they took their bikes and cycled to the park for a while and rehearsed their plan again until it started to get dark then rode to Chrissy's road, a bit closer to the school than Brenda's and parked close to the house and mentally searched it together. They found the mother in the lounge watching TV, Chrissy was in her room and...

#Oh shit! He's in Brenda's room and he's... Don't look Ali!#

*How could I miss that!* she hissed, that is supposed to be done gently between two loving people, not roughly hammering her like that, I'm going to make her feint.*

Suddenly the girl collapsed from her hands and knees position, out cold. He swore and pulled her hips up and just carried on until he finished then staggered out to the bathroom, washed himself and went to his own bed.

Alison released Chrissy and she crept to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and went back to bed, filled with hate for her father and herself for not reporting him.

*Okay Addy, she's in her own bed, let's do this bastard.*

#I'm ready, come on in and follow me.# They entered the snoring father's disgusting mind, #A sewer would be sweeter than this, don't read, just boost me if I need it.#

He searched and set his torch sized device to a fan shaped flame and torched all the memories of his life and deeper on a finer flame to burn out his knowledge how to walk, talk or doing anything other than breathe and open his eyes.

The final zap was a couple of small blood vessels that would leak into his brain to make it look like a stroke then they came out and Alison moved into the mother and 'pushed' her to go to bed, which she did reluctantly but when she found him staring at the ceiling in the middle of the bed and couldn't get any response to make him move over. She touched a finger to his open eye, risking a big smack but still nothing so she slowly went downstairs and called for an ambulance and then went back up to Chrissy's room and knocked.

"Go away! Let me sleep!" Chrissy snapped. Her mother opened the door and said,

"He did it again, didn't he? I'm sorry but come and look at him, I think he's had a heart attack or something."

"Good... oh all right I'll come."

She followed her mother and saw him lying motionless but still breathing. She prodded him and gave him a pinch and then a bigger one,

"I hope you die you bastard or are paralysed from the neck down and live in a home for the rest of your life with no one ever coming to visit you, you fucking bastard!"

#I think we ought to go home now Ali.#

*Yes, we can do the rest another night.*

They picked up their bikes from where they were hiding behind the hedge and called home to saying they were on their way and rode home.

"Did you manage to help your friend?" Marie asked.

"Yes we did and she's feeling a bit better now, she's been very depressed so we are going round again...

*Tomorrow Addy?*

#Yes Ali.#

"...tomorrow night too for a little while and see how she is at school on Monday." Alison said.

"Good, she's lucky to have such good friends, now off to bed."

A little later, lying in their beds,

*What we did was criminal, like hitting him over the head with a hammer.*

#But look what he was doing to her mum, all the bruises... and what he was doing to Chrissy and has been doing for years. That was far worse than what we did, now we can help them.#

*But how much do we help?*

#We need to leave some memories there, maybe the last three months of abuse and destroy the rest, Chrissy will be easier once we open the wall because it's the only thing in there so I go back three months and zap the rest, you use the 'push' to remind her that her mother loves her and needs her too.#

*And I'll do the same for her mother while you remove all the abuse except the last three months, then we'll push them together for mutual support.*

#I'll put a 'push' for them to go to the hospital once for the diagnosis only, and not want to see him ever again.#

Chapter Ten.

The Twins relaxed, watched TV and played computer games after helping with their usual Saturday jobs around the house which included cleaning their rooms. After dinner they went out again and followed the same procedure as the night before, hiding behind the hedge.

Again the mother was watching TV, Chrissy was in her room and singing quietly to herself. Alison crept into her mind and made her feel tired so she lay on her bed and slept. Adam came in and approached the wall in her mind and pulled hard to get a brick out, Chrissy stirred and Alison clamped down a bit more and the girl relaxed again.

Once Adam pulled one brick out, they came out easier until he had a good sized hole, he took a mental deep breath and went in. Everything was in little boxes on shelves running from last night back to the first time her father had raped her. Adam took out his torch and lit the flame and started the first one and worked forward vaporising hundreds until he reached the three month point, then stopped and replaced all the bricks in the wall.

Alison now let her sleep naturally and did her bit of adjustment, then they did the same with the mother, Adam woke Chrissy and sent her down to the lounge as Alison woke the mother. Chrissy came in and the two hugged and cried together then her mother said,

"I have to go to the hospital for the results of the tests on him on Monday afternoon."

"I'll come with you after school, to hold your hand, hopefully it will be bad... for him, which will be good for us." Chrissy said nastily.

"After that I never want to see or think of him again, after what he did to us, if I had reported him he would have killed me so hopefully we are rid of him at last and we can get some self-respect back. I can get a job and we can get on with our lives." her mum said.

"And I feel better already, I've been a nasty bitch and a bully at school, I will try and make up for that and maybe lose some weight too, nobody wants to date a fat bully." Chrissy replied and they hugged again.

The twins withdrew, satisfied and went home after calling ahead again.

"How's your friend?" asked Steven.

"Oh she's a lot better and her Mum is helping her too." Alison said, smiling.

On Monday, Chrissy and Brenda were like two different people, friendly and happy and willing to help other students. The twins watched as Chrissy came up to a frightened Lindsey at break.

"Hey squirt, come here!" and she pulled Lindsey in close and whispered in her ear,

"I'm sorry for picking on you Lindsey, I had a little talk with Adam and he made me realise what a nasty bitch I've been, if you ever need any help with anything just ask, okay?" and she hugged her, actually as she was a foot taller, she picked her up and swung her around and put her down again before walking off with Brenda.

Lindsey stood there looking stunned, then she saw Adam and ran over to him, in the wrong playground, and pulled him down and kissed him, to his surprise.

"Thank you Adam, I can't believe what she said, whatever did you do with the real Chrissy, and Brenda's nicer too?" The pretty girl asked the bemused boy.

"I just had a nice little chat with her and explained a few things and she agreed with me and said she would apologise to you."

"I was actually thinking about asking my parents to send me to a different school, but now I won't, thanks to you, I like it here." She said and smiled again.

"That's okay, I like you being here too... I mean I like being here too."

"I prefer what you said the first time, I like you being here too, would you like to go out sometime?" and he was lost in that smile.

"Uh... uhh..."

*Say I'd love to, you dummy.*

"I-I'd love to Lindsey, when and where?"

"I don't know yet, I-I've never been on a date before." she stammered, suddenly nervous.

"Me neither, apart from with my sister, she's really great but she's my sister." he continued and added #Thanks.# to Alison.

"Let me think about it and let you know before Friday" Lindsey said.

"Anywhere you want." Adam said and then the bell rang and the separated to go back to classes.

*She's really nice so don't you dare use the 'push' on her on your date.*

#Do you really think I would do that Ali?#

*Not at all but I wanted to put the thought into your mind, just to remind you in case you two start to get a bit passionate.*

#Not likely to happen on a first date or a second.#

*But she might be really grateful.*

#She's not a tart like Connie Marks, we both know she's a virgin like us, so I'll be happy for a kiss or three and some cuddles.#

Connie Marks was the tart of their year, Ali had peeked and found that she had lost her virginity at twelve to a boy of eighteen after he had given her some booze, then the other boys in the group took turns with her for a couple of hours, she'd had sex with lots of boys since and had an abortion but that had been kept quiet.

*Should we do something about Connie or she might end up as a prostitute and that would be such a waste of a nice girl.* Alison mused.

#I think so, she's not a friend but she could do so much better if she had a better view of herself, sex and love go together, sex for fun with anyone or everyone for a cheap thrill or just to pass the time is not good, yes she can be our next project.#

Adam read Chrissy the next day and found that her father was in a coma, the surgeon had stopped the blood vessel from leaking into his brain but he was unresponsive to anything and she was happy.

Alison had to wait until break to read Connie and send it to Adam, as she was in a different class to them.

*The poor girl thinks she is worthless and only fit to be someone's fuck slut (her term), anyone that gives her some attention can have sex with her in any... she'll do anything. Ohh last year she went to stay with her aunt and uncle for a week in the holidays and they treated her like a sex slave, she slept and had sex with both of them every night.*

#She lives near Chrissy doesn't she?#

*Yes but the grandparents might get suspicious if we keep going out at night.*

#Okay, I have an idea but first you have to get Lindsey in on this.#

*Why?*

#I thought that if I can get a meeting with Connie in the park after school and try to help put her right, I don't want it to get back to Lindsey but if she knows I am helping, not fucking her we'll still be good for Saturday.#

*Now I see, good idea, I'll give her a nudge in your direction and see Lindsey now.*

#Thanks Ali#

He felt Ali talking to Lindsey and adding a tiny 'push'...

"Hi Adam, how are you doing?" Connie asked, smiling.

"Oh hi Connie, I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm okay, Alison said you wanted to see me and here I am." still smiling 'She really is quite pretty' he thought.

"I was wondering if you might like to meet in the Roxy Café for a bite to eat after school somewhen this week" Adam asked.

"Oh I'd love to, what day?" Bigger smile, him peeking into her mind and seeing her desperate enthusiasm.

"How about tomorrow, we could go straight from school and then decide where to go afterwards if you want?"

"That sounds like really good fun." She said happily.

'OMG she's visualising her... and me... oh wow I'm getting hard' he thought putting up his wall.

"Okay Connie, I'll meet you by the bike sheds."

"Okay, I'll be looking forward to it Adam" and she went back to her friends.

'Ding-dong'... #What?#

*Why the wall... ohh, you peeked, really you shouldn't be embarrassed at me knowing you got a reaction to what she is expecting of you, I've seen you hard before, it's natural.*

#I'm not doing this for sex with her even though she thinks I am (although I'd like to for the experience), she needs help but doesn't know how to get out of this feeling of worthlessness, that's what I am going to try and delete and boost her self-confidence.#

*Do you want me to look in.*

#I'd like to try this on my own but be ready if I call, it's well within your range.#

"Gran, I will be a bit late home tomorrow, if it's all right with you, I've got a date with a girl from school." Adam asked Marie that afternoon.

"Ahh, your first date, of course I don't mind, just be careful and treat her nicely." she said and smiled, remembering her own first date.

"I'm taking her to the Roxy café for something to eat."

"Taking her to dinner will give you plenty of time to talk and get to know one another."

"Yes it will as she's in my year but not in my class."

"But don't be too late as you will still have to do your homework."

"I won't Gran." He said and gave her a hug.

The next day as the bell rang for the end of the last lesson Alison said,

*Good luck and I'll be ready if you need any help.* And she giggled in his mind and he poked his tongue out at her in return.

Connie was waiting as he arrived to collect his bike, she didn't have one so they walked and talked about general things like school and their different classes, music likes and dislikes etc. When they arrived at the Roxy, Adam took his lock from his backpack and secured his bike to the lamp post outside the café, then they went in and took a seat by the window.

They looked at the menu and decided on a quarter pounder with chips and salad each and diet cokes and Adam went up to the counter, ordered and paid for them, then re-joined Connie. They talked about films and computer games until the food arrived and while they were eating Adam started reading her mind of what she was really like, what she would like to be, how she had become a 'fuck slut' and work out what he was going to do about it.

"How about a walk in the park and we can sit and talk for a while, until I walk you home Connie?"

"Yes, we can relax somewhere quiet and... talk." She said quietly. 'She's thinking of sex again' he thought. They left the café and when he had unlocked his bike they crossed the road and entered the cooler shade of the trees. She led him towards the lake then stopped pulled him through the bushes to a small grassy area, out of sight of outside eyes.

She lay down and he put his bike down and lay next to her but before he could start on her she was all over him with kisses and put his hand under her skirt and between her warm smooth thighs and against her naked and wet pussy, then she was undoing his zipper.

#ALI! HELP!#

*Too much for you, is she... oh, I see what you mean, like wrestling with an octopus and no panties, she must be really hot for you to have taken them off before leaving school.* she laughed.

#Just put her to sleep, will you or she will be fucking me whether I want it or not!#

*Okay brother, I'm in and she's gagging for it... there that should work like it did on Chrissy. Adam! Okay that's what a girl's pussy smells like... and tastes like, now concentrate, we don't want her out for too long.*

1...345678