Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been kissed before and had no idea what to do so he mentally instructed her to think of a romantic film she'd seen. This worked and she responded to his kisses but after five minutes, the door opened and her mother called him a pervert, dragged the girl inside and firmly told him to leave and not return.

Another late night discussion between brother and sister and another lesson learned. There had been no flash or fireworks with either partner so they decided that they must be unique, there were very few liaisons with others after that.

During the school summer holidays they went to Tenerife for two weeks Adam had never flown before and was very nervous but Alison sent him a goodnight kiss and it calmed him until they levelled off at thirty-three thousand feet. It took four hours to get to the southern airport then she calmed him again until they landed.

Steven had already hired a car in advance and used it to tour around the island visiting places of interest in the mornings before having siesta by the pool or at the beach after lunch, both the sea and the pool were cold but they soon got used to it and after applying sunscreen all over each other on a regular basis (Adam trying hard not to get a reaction from rubbing Alison's bare skin around her bikini), they both got good sun tans.

One problem was that it was only a one bedroom apartment with a bed settee in the lounge, so Marie and Alison got the bedroom, while Steven and Adam shared the lounge. The main problem was that Steven snored and kept Adam awake, he used his push to turn his granddad over but as soon as he relaxed Steven started snoring again, something had to be done.

The twins mentally discussed the situation and decided to use their 'Push' to persuade the grandparents to let them share the bed settee and it worked. They slept together for the rest of the holiday and were tempted to kiss and cuddle but the chance of being caught by an adult going to the bathroom was too great a risk.

Occasional touches during the night were inevitable but did not wake them up, just added a nice little glow/boost to their dreams.

They went up Mount Teide and then on the cable car to the summit where there was snow and fantastic views, visited tropical gardens, the zoo and lots of other things and when they flew home Adam was fine with flying as he knew what to expect this time.

A few months later they had dinner at a Nando's with a selected few of their friends from school for their joint eighteenth birthday party on a Friday night and a quieter one at home with Marie and Steve on the Sunday. He received music/game vouchers and she had shopping ones and some money for spending on holiday in the summer, after their exams.

When they went to bed, having had a glass of wine each, they hugged and kissed on the landing and the mental flash and fireworks were the biggest and most spectacular yet. This surprised them and left them both breathless and making them tingle all over, her nipples were hard against his chest and his cock was hard and pressing against her groin. They were embarrassed to start with but laughed and did it again to a lesser flash.

Later as they lay in their own beds and Adam asked Alison carefully, with his lightweight wall up,

#Ali please don't think I'm pervy or trying to be gross but...#

*We are twins and have special powers, I know you would never hurt me, physically or mentally, ask whatever you want, I will either accept it or not, but never be afraid to ask me anything.* She replied.

#Thank you but this is still very new and I don't want to offend you, so here goes... we know we can push and pull things around, we can make people do things a little but I was wondering, could we make people feel things in their mind.#

*Like our goodnight kiss, but I know when you've kissed me but I don't really feel your lips.*

#But we haven't tried to make each other feel it.#

*Adam! Drop the wall and let me see what you really want.*

#Okay Ali, maybe I am a perv.# He dropped his wall and she gasped in surprise and laughed.

*An experiment in the ultimate safe sex, why not? A perfect way to learn, what do you want me to do.*

#I think we should be able to do it through clothes and bedding so if you lie there and open your legs and visualise what I'm doing I will try and kiss you there and you see if you can feel it, okay?#

*Okay, I've done it.*

Adam concentrated, he could see her view of her position, then he tried to visualise his head coming up between her thighs and his lips kissing her pussy.

*I can see your head but no body, that's weird. Ahh I felt that... just a light touch...*

#Then try this.# and he visualised pushing his tongue into her pussy and licking inside.

*Ohh that tickles and feels nice, what do I taste like?*

#Nothing, I can feel the inside of your pussy with my tongue but I can't taste anything, one more thing...#

He moved his head up and found a small bump near the top of her slit and sucked on it and felt her surprised surge of pleasure, which made her break the contact and everything went back to normal and he felt really tired.

*Oh wow Addy that felt good, better than when I've done that with my finger but I feel really tired now. It must be like exercising a new muscle, my turn to try it with you tomorrow night, goodnight Addy.*

#I'm looking forward to it, goodnight Ali.# Then they kissed and felt their lips touching and enjoyed the glow.

The next night they lay in their beds as before.

*Now you open your legs like I did.* Alison concentrated and Addy saw her head appear between his knees, it moved closer and higher and Alison appeared kneeling naked. She put out a hand and touched his cock and it sprang into life, standing erect, she gripped it and moved her hand up and down and he smiled.

#That's good Ali but very light and I see you naked.#

*That's because I am visualising myself naked for you, now I want to try this...* and she leaned forwards and licked the head of his cock making him jump, *And this.* and she went lower and opened her mouth and took more than half of his seven inches and sucked as she came up, *how was that?*

#Wonderful.# he gasped. She did it a few more times, then he cried #Ohh# in surprise, then #Cumming Ali!# and a shot of sperm burst out the tip and through her head and landed on his chest and the shock broke the connection.

#Sorry Ali but it was so sudden.#

*That's okay Addy, that must have looked quite funny.* and he replayed it to her as he saw it and they laughed quietly.

#Thanks all the same it felt really good, I'm going to try and make you cum next time.# and the next time he worked harder at his materialisation and rubbed her nipples into hardness which helped and finally she came too and leaked a little juice from between her lips. It was the ultimate safe sex.

Some of their classmates were jealous of their tans when they went back to school for their final year but they soon got back into the rhythm of school and practicing their skills.

A couple of days later Alison woke Adam up early.

#Wha... wassup Ali?# he mumbled.

*I'm bleeding!*

#What! Where?#

*My pussy, I think I've started my first period.*

#Does it hurt?#

*No, more like a dull ache.*

#Okay, go to the bathroom and I'll get Gran.#

Adam leapt out of bed and knocked on their grandparents door.

"Come in, what's the problem?" Steven asked sleepily.

"It's Alison, she thinks she's started her first period, could you come and see her Gran?"

"Of course Adam, I'll be there in a minute." She replied so Adam ran back to the bathroom and explained through the door "Gran is just coming, are you all right?"

"I think so, go back to bed and I'll see you at breakfast." she replied and he turned as Marie arrived and knocked on the door, went in and closed it behind her.

He was concerned but guessed it was a bit like his nervousness about flying, scary the first time but after that, it is just something to get through. Lying in bed he couldn't sleep, then Alison spoke in his mind.

*Hi Addy, I'm okay now, it took me by surprise, Gran told me all about it yesterday, all the graphic details that you don't want to know, but I was concerned that I wouldn't do it right and make a mess, that's why I woke you up, sorry and I left the pads in the drawer and couldn't reach them.*

#Hey, no problem, that's what friends are for, to help if there's a problem, I'm just glad it wasn't a big problem.#

*Thanks anyway, goodnight Addy.*

#Goodnight Ali.# and they mentally kissed.

Alison was fine the next morning and would still be able to do sports, but not swimming.

#Ali... I've had an odd thought...#

*Careful, that might be dangerous.* And she laughed.

#Ha-ha very funny, but seriously, if we were to see a crime happening, say on the way to school, do we stop it if we could or just report it? But if someone was getting hurt, I would feel guilty if I didn't try to do something.#

*So long as it doesn't put us or anyone else in danger, I would try to stop it but try to keep our secret safe.*

#That's what I thought too.#

They decided to read some of their friends and classmates, not to be nosey but to see if they are true friends, especially the boys.

There was a girl that Adam liked in his class, her name was Lindsey Morris and she was friendly and pretty with short curly blonde hair. She was quite short compared to the other girls, just under five feet tall but her body was in proportion to her height. Her problem was Chrissy Anderson who was a big girl and a bit of a bully and picked on her sometimes with her friend Brenda, Alison had given them a 'push' to leave her alone a few times, which usually worked.

Adam peeked while she was talking to him about the science project they were working on, he found that she did like him but was scared to ask him out, he was really pleased but he couldn't pluck up the courage to ask her out either, he needed to talk to Ali.

He read Chrissy and found out that she didn't have a nice home life, her Dad bullied her Mum and her and surprise, there was a wall he couldn't get through.

#Ali, got a minute?#

*Sure what's up?*

#Chrissy Anderson is still picking on Lindsey.#

*Oh and you fancy little Lindsey.*

#(red face) Yes I do but can't find the right moment to ask her out.#

*Your scared.* she giggled.

#I think she likes me but...# He continued, ignoring her comment.

*Okay I'll see what I can do but that's not it is it?*

#No, Chrissy has a wall.#

*What? Are you su... of course you are, do you think she can read like us?*

#I don't think so but it must hide something important, shall we peek?#

*I didn't think so, she didn't notice me in there, she's not a nice girl and is a bully so yes, let's find out what's behind wall number one, but we better wait until break.*

*Oooo, little Lindsey likes you too, I'll have a word with her later, okay Addy.*

#Yeah, thanks Ali but please don't call her 'little' she might be sensitive about it.#

*Fair enough.*

At break Chrissy and Brenda sat in the girl's playground in sight of the boys every dry day, they spotted Lindsey and went after her and started pushing her around. Adam sat opposite about thirty yards away studying one of his school books, looked up and saw what was going on and marched over to them.

"Hey Chrissy, leave her alone!" Chrissy looked around at him and snarled,

"Fuck off Adumdum! It's none of your business!" Adam stepped between Lindsey and Chrissy,

#Ali!#

*Coming, I'll get Brenda!*

"Look, why pick on her, you're a lot bigger that her." He said.

"That's part of the fun." Chrissy replied nastily.

"Well I don't think it's fun, so leave her alone." #LEAVE HER ALONE, NOW!#

"Okay, okay we were just having fun, weren't we Brenda?"

*Say yes, Brenda.* From Alison to Brenda.

"Yes Brenda, uh I mean Chrissy."

"Yeah, leave the lovebirds alone... for now."

#Thanks Ali.#

*Glad to help we'll catch her at lunchtime.*

"Oh thank you Adam for saving me." Lindsey said, smiling, "I thought they were going to beat me up."

"I'm just glad to help, why do they pick on you?"

"I don't know, maybe because I'm small or because my parents are quite well off and theirs aren't..." Lindsey replied, still smiling.

"I'll have a word with her when I get the chance and see if I can get her to leave you alone for good, but no promises, okay Lindsey?"

"Oh that would be wonderful Adam, I could ki... Oh time to go" she said, looking red faced as the bell rang and she quickly ran off.

*She was going to say, 'kiss you.'*

#Mmmm... yeah.#

*If we can sort those two out maybe I'll give her a little 'push' in your direction so you get your kiss ha-ha-ha.*

Before the end of lunch break, Chrissy and Brenda were back in the girl's playground in sight of the boys and Adam was back in the same spot as before. Alison moved into position where she could see Chrissy but not Adam.

*Okay let me look first... your right that's a good wall but only a small one, everything else is open... OMG! Her Dad is...*

#A right bastard, yeah I know, you try and calm her and I'll have a go at that wall.#

*Okay, I'll start first... okay* Adam crept into the girls mind and found the wall, he pushed and there was a little give in it.

#Pushing harder now.#

Alison clamped down and tried to put her to sleep while he pulled at the bricks and a couple fell out, he pulled some more and made a big enough hole to see inside and was shocked be what her read and pulled out.

#I'm out,# he said, then added #Don't go in there.#

*Ahhhh! Addy.... No wonder she's a mess, he rapes her on a regular basis... I feel sick, got to go... later.*

Adam being a boy wasn't sickened enough to throw up but it shocked him thoroughly, how could a man do that to his own daughter and her mother was so cowed by his brutality and sexual abuse of her that she just shut everything out, where Chrissy locked it in.

He quickly went back in and pushed the bricks back in place before she recovered from her semi-sleep, he came out and found Brenda was shaking her so he dived into her mind and calmed her down too and read her while he was there. Brenda was a plain girl, an only child with Chrissy as her only friend, her parents were divorced; her father had run off with his secretary and her mother was bitter and almost an alcoholic and could barely look after herself let alone a teenage girl.

*I'm back.*

#How are you feeling?#

*Dirty, is she okay?*

#I think so, I went in and rebuilt the wall and then went into Brenda, read me.#

*Ohh, the poor girl, we have to do something.*

#Think of ideas and we'll confer tonight, oh the bell's going.#

They both found it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day but finally they got home, put their bikes away and hung the key in the kitchen.

Chapter Nine.

"What's up with you two, are you ill, sit and I'll get you some drinks" Marie said and gave them glasses of juice and some biscuit's.

"We found out something horrible but personal about two of the girls in our class." Adam said carefully.

"Are they ill or something?"

"It's their home life that's bad." Alison added.

"Is it a police thing or something else?"

"Both but there's no proof." Adam said.

"Are they friends of yours?"

"No, they are actually the class bullies but..."

"But you want to help anyway." Marie cut in.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Because you are two of the nicest people I have ever known, I knew you wanted to help them, but be very careful, you don't want anything to come back to you, people are strange creatures, some don't want to be helped." She finished.

"We will think very carefully before we do anything, if we can do anything." Adam said sadly.

"Okay then off you go and do what you have to do and that includes your homework."

They adopted their usual positions on Alison's bed, her sat at the top and him at the bottom.

#One at a time, first Brenda, her main problem is her mother's drinking, do you think we could use the 'push' to get her to stop.#

*Like make her feel sick if she drinks any alcohol?*

#Or actually sick, she might be a nicer person and have more money for food and things for them both.#

*Brenda loves her Mum deep inside, maybe we could push her to show that she loves her daughter too.*

#We just have to get close enough to work on them.#

*Okay that's the easy bit, now Chrissy.*

#Yeah, it might be impossible but my ideas are this:

  1. Her father is a waste of human skin, he doesn't work, spends most of their benefit on booze, does nothing for the family except abuse them, I'd like to fry his brain so that he couldn't hurt them anymore but I probably couldn't do that for real.
  2. Her mother needs a 'push' to realise her situation and if he was in hospital or prison, she would have his pension and the benefit money and want to do better for herself and Chrissy too.
  3. Chrissy, she is the most difficult, we know that between us, we can get into her mind and through that wall. I want to tear that wall down while she is out of it and destroy those bad memories and then 'push' her to be a nice person.#

*That's going to be a tough order to complete, the mother should be easy, Chrissy will be hard but the problem there is we've never tried deleting memories from anyone. We don't want to wipe all her memories just the ones behind the wall, something like taking one brick out and burning the contents, then taking the wall down to see if they've all gone. Her father is going to be the hardest, from Chrissy's memories, he goes to the pub on Fridays and comes home drunk for his dinner, then...*

#We will have to do it in the evening after they've had dinner, from out of sight but close to their house.#

*I see your point, okay where and when.*

#Friday night, we make an excuse to be out late, I know where they live, search the house for him and hit him together, we don't want to read what's in his mind. We don't know how much that will take out of us so we could do the other two the next night or next week.#

*Maybe we don't have to be out late to do Brenda's mother we could go that way home, it's not far out of our way and shouldn't take long.*

#Okay we'll try on Friday afternoon, now for the homework.#

On Friday after school, they detoured towards where Adam used to live and sat on their bikes a couple of houses down from Brenda's but in sight of it, knowing that the girl was always slow walking home unless it was raining.

#Okay Ali, let's do it!#

They searched the ground floor of the house and found Brenda's mother totally out of it on the couch, they moved in easily and read the bitter woman's thoughts even though they were a confused mess.

#I'll try to do the alcohol bit and you do the realisation that her daughter loves her and the want to do better and return her love.#

*Okay, after you.*

Adam found the part of her mind that wanted another drink and 'pushed' it into reverse, so it hated the taste of alcohol and the thought that she would throw up if she drank even the smallest amount. Now Alison soothed her mind and made her think of Brenda and how much she loved her and 'pushed' her with the determination to stop drinking and work with Brenda to sort out the house and look for a job.

#Brenda's coming, I'm going to make her look the other way so she doesn't see us, now you give her the 'I love my Mum' push.# And a few seconds later Alison replied,

*Okay Addy, I got it.* and the girl turned her head and looked behind her as she came up the road then turned to walk up the path to her front door and go in.

*Now wake her mother with the 'love' push.*

#Done, let's see what happens now.#

"Brenda, can you come in here for a minute please?"

1...345678