Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour or so later he heard movements, he got up and went to the bathroom for a pee, when he returned there was a new toothbrush on his bedside cabinet. He smiled as he dressed very carefully, the bruises hurt when he prodded them but the general ache was much less. He went down to breakfast and updated them of his condition, cycling to school was very uncomfortable for his arm and ribs and his obvious bruises got him off sports for the day.

All he would say to the numerous questions were 'You should see the other guy.' At the end of the day he cycled home, nervous and excited at the same time, Ali had said before he left,

"Skype me tonight don't try to ** me, it's too much of a strain normally, let alone in your condition."

He walked up the path and put his bike in the shed and locked it, taking the key and hanging it up in the kitchen. His grandmother walked in and looked in horror at his bruised face,

"It's okay Gran, I'll deal with it." He said and walked into the lounge, Barry looked up and for a second looked shocked and then said,

"Come to your senses yet?" Adam put his pack down and took out the prints and handed them to him.

"I am not going to Kent, you can sign the paperwork to transfer your guardianship of me over to Steven and Marie Jones and then you can go wherever you want!" He stated.

"And if I don't?"

"Then I will take copies of these to the police and give a statement, you will probably be arrested and charges with GBH or ABH and may go to prison and lose your job and pension before you retire... or you sign!"

"You little bastard, you would do all that, just to stay here, well I've a good mind to call your bluff." He snapped nastily.

"BARRY! You will sign the papers and let him go, we don't need this sort of trouble at our age!" Alice told him firmly as Adam finished giving her a little push then concentrated on him.

"Fine but you can fuck off from tonight, I only want to see you to sign those papers and take all your crap out of my house, now go!" Barry said finally and screwed up the photos and threw them across the room.

Adam went upstairs and picked up his big sports bag and filled it with clothes and other essential things, all his schoolwork, his laptop, phone and accessories all went into his backpack.

He made the backpack into a front pack and carried the sports bag downstairs, took the shed key and unlocked it to get his bike out and wore the big bag like a backpack and threw the lock into the shed and walked down the path and out into the road. It was very difficult to cycle loaded as he was and with his injuries but his pride made him determined to succeed, unfortunately by the time he had ridden to the park he was very tired and in pain so called to Alison.

#Ali... need help... kicked out... on bike by park... heavy bags...#

*Okay Addy, on our way.*

Steven and Alison picked him up and took him to his new home, Adam explained what had happened and been said.

"I'll see the solicitor in the morning to start the transfer proceedings, we'll get the rest of your things picked up at some point." He said.

"I've made you some dinner Adam I don't suppose you've had any, and while you're eating you can tell me what you like and don't like." Marie told him.

"I'll like anything you do, Gran." He replied with a smile.

'Sweet child.' She thought and he smiled again.

Christmas was good and bad for Adam, although his granddad had become an ass, he did miss his grandmother and she did call him on his new phone Christmas day afternoon, to wish him a good Christmas. The good side far outweighed the bad as he and Ali were together at last and her grandparents were fantastic with him.

Because of the holiday, the transfer of guardianship would take longer than normal, but fortunately Barry would have nothing to do with it except put his signature on the forms. Alice filled out everything when the forms arrived in the post, there were no problems at the Jones's end.

Adam called and fortunately spoke to his grandmother to say that they would be coming to collect his other things on Saturday and could she sort out his birth certificate and any other relevant paperwork for him. Steven thought it would be better if he and Marie did not go with Adam so he hired a man with a van and the twins would go on their bikes (Alison was still a little nervous of men in vans).

He still had his door key so he rang the doorbell and went in, Barry and Alice were in the hallway,

"She's not coming into this house!" Barry said roughly, seeing Alison outside.

"Why don't you two go to your bedroom and stay there until we have finished." Adam said and pushed both of them (the first and only time it worked on two people) and they turned and went upstairs and slammed their bedroom door.

"Okay let's get this over with Ali." They went up to his room with some boxes and bags and quickly packed his things in them and carried them down and outside, going back for more. He picked up an envelope on the lounge table addressed to him and checked the contents, packed his sports trophies and DVD films, went to the kitchen and picked up his favourite mug and shut the front door on the way out, having left his keys in the kitchen.

He looked up and saw his grandmother looking out of the window and waved, Alison waved too and Alice waved back. The van arrived a few minutes later and they loaded everything into it.

#Come on Ali, look, I'll sit in the middle with you by the door; not all men with vans are perverts.#

*I know that but it still makes me nervous.* They loaded their bikes in and the man strapped them down and they drove home.

Adam's new bedroom was bigger that his old one and he had a double bed, Alison helped him put everything away. They decided not to use mind talk when the adults were about so as not to cause any suspicions. They went downstairs and he put his mug in the kitchen and gave Steven the envelope and was given his own set of house keys.

The transfer was completed just one week before the Smiths moved house and when they had gone they left no forwarding address or telephone number.

Chapter Seven.

*I think I need a bigger bra, oops I didn't mean to send that.*

#That's alright we're both still growing, ask Gran if there is a picture of Mum and Dad around, there must be some somewhere, then you can see how big you might get.#

They went up to Alison's bedroom to study as usual, it was maths homework but practised using their abilities to move things around until they heard someone coming upstairs and resumed maths with books open and talked about quadratic equations.

#That was close Ali.#

*Yes but fun too.*

They tried to extend their range but couldn't seem to get past the two mile mark (apart from that one time), their practice on multiple targets (people) wasn't getting anywhere even if they were close together. Ali had proved that they could move quite heavy objects (a man) but the heavier the target was, the harder it became.

Also the 'push' decreased with distance, a man at two feet, to a tin can at fifty yards and pulling was harder.

Alison asked Marie about getting a bigger bra as hers was a bit tight and full.

"I don't think you need a padded one now but longer straps and the same size 'B' cup will still be for a while longer, but be more comfortable... we'll get some on Saturday."

"Do you have any pictures of Mum and Dad, we would like one each and I could see how big my breasts might get and how tall we might be." Alison asked hopefully.

"We hid all the pictures of your parents to save having too many questions because you wouldn't understand the answers, but now we can get them out again," Marie said happily, "Your father was six feet two tall, which means you two will be tall too, because Barbara was five feet eight and wore a bra size thirty six 'C', which was bigger than me at her age."

That night after bed time they conversed as usual before going to sleep.

*Mum and Dad looked nice in those pictures, didn't they Addy.*

#Yes, are you going to be as big as her Ali?#

*Ogling her breasts, were you (pervert), ha, ha.*

#She was very pretty and I'm guilty of noticing that she did have nice tits, I couldn't help but look at them and nice legs in those shorts... and it's not pervy to appreciate a good looking woman or girl, it's natural.#

*Even though it was your mother? Dad looked handsome and fit too.*

#For a boy, any female gets assessed, do girls do the same?#

*Pretty much, at least the girls at school do but only at the older boys and younger men.*

#Hey Ali, listen to them downstairs.#

*Oh-ho, they are going to give us the talk about 'the birds and the bees' tomorrow, that should be embarrassing all round.*

#The thing is, we've seen sex in movies, we know how it's done to make babies and other things that couples do, we know about safe sex and using condoms, but we have never done it, so don't know what it actually feels like. A boy would love to do it with any girl or woman and I know some who've said they've done it.#

*As a girl, I am curious too but would not want to be known as easy by doing it just for fun with any boy, like one girl in our class, and there have been a few pregnancies in the school over the years too.*

# #Ahh... you mean Connie Marks... let's just wait and see what they come up with, goodnight Ali.#

*Okay, goodnight Addy.* and they mentally kissed, and the resulting glow of love relaxed them into sleep. When they arrived home from school the next day and locked their bikes in the shed, their grandmother called out, as they went upstairs,

"When you've gotten changed, come downstairs please, we would like to talk to you." Marie said.

#Here we go, Sex Ed 101.# Adam said and Alison giggled.

They changed and came down to the dining room where Steven and Marie were already sat at the table and sat down.

"You two are seventeen and in another year you will be adults so we thought it was about time to talk to you about sex." Marie said, "I know you've had sex education at school but we don't know how detailed that was or how relevant to young adults these days."

"Sex education was pretty basic when we were at school, drawings of the male and female anatomy and being told that this goes in there and the girl gets pregnant or use a condom to stop that happening" Steven continued, "Boys very rarely knew what they were doing the first time and took risks."

"The girls didn't know much more and there were a lot of old wives tales like 'you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up' or 'you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex' which is rubbish" Marie said, "I hope they've given you a better idea than that."

"You two are intelligent children but intelligence doesn't come into it, peer pressure is a big thing, girls encouraging their friends to let their boyfriends have sex with them because 'everyone' is doing it," he carried on, "That is mostly wishful thinking and bullshit, most girls are wary of being known as a tart but some believe the flattery and are persuaded to try it."

"Sex is fun if it is done properly, but boys quite often just adopt the 'Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am' approach and don't consider whether the girl has enjoyed it or they've gotten them drunk so they don't even know they've had sex," Marie said, "But not all boys and men are like that but a girl has to be careful."

"Boys too" Steven added, "There are gay men out there who groom curious boys into having sex with them, so you have to be careful too Adam."

"There is a lot of pornography on the internet, some films are worthwhile and show men and women having a good time but there's a lot of bad porn too" Steven continued, "I know that you both have blocks on your laptops as we have on ours but some things come up with an innocent search, so please be careful, okay."

"Okay Granddad." They replied together.

"Now come with me out to the workshop Adam, I want to tell you something" and he got up and Adam followed him out.

#What's going on now.#

*I don't know but its more sex stuff, I think.*

They went into the workshop and Steven closed the door.

"We've been prepared for this talk with Alison for some time but now you have moved in we had to rush a version to cater to you," he explained, "At your age you should be getting hard quite regularly and relieving the 'pressure' by hand, yes?"

"Uh... yeah" Adam said red faced.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," he said, "But if you are going to get intimate with a girl, you should know what they like, have you heard of cunnilingus or a blow job?"

"I haven't heard of the first but I know what a blow job is, it's when a girl sucks a guy's cock." Adam replied going a bit red in the face.

"Yes, that's correct, it's really good for the guy but it's not a good idea to shoot your load into the girl's mouth without giving her some warning about it. Some girls don't want that, some do and swallow it, it does save making a mess and it shows her love for the guy.

Cunnilingus is the guy doing the same for the girl by licking between her legs and inside too, especially the little bump at the top of her pussy called the clitoris (clit for short), it's really sensitive like the head of your cock, they do like that and girls can cum like boys if they get aroused enough and some squirt it out like a little bit of pee but it isn't it's a lubricant for the act of sex.

A girl and a guy can lie facing the opposite way so she can suck him and he can do the same for her, it's called a sixty-nine, but the main thing to remember if you are going to have full sex you should always wear a condom.

Most boys don't get this sort of lecture because their parents are too embarrassed to talk about sex to their kids but we aren't so, Marie is giving a similar talk to Alison to help prepare her for adulthood" he finished with, "Any questions?"

"I understand about safe sex but why do I need to know all that stuff about her things?" Adam asked.

"I'll tell you a secret Adam, when you have a girlfriend and you both want to have sex, if you can make her cum with your mouth and fingers before you put your cock into her, she will be very impressed and be more likely to do the other things and it could get you a good reputation amongst the girls as a good lover, just don't tell your gran I told you okay. Now let's go back in for you to do your homework before dinner."

"Now they've gone, we can have a more personal chat about sex from the girl's point of view. Now do you have a boyfriend?" Marie asked Alison.

"No I don't, I have friends who are boys and of course Adam but not a kiss and cuddle boyfriend." Alison replied.

"Well when you do, you need to know that you are in charge, just don't let them know that, you can give them a lot of pleasure or not, so they have to be nice. Do you know what oral sex is otherwise known as a blow job?"

"It's when a girl sucks a boy's cock, it sounds yucky."

"If the boy is clean then it's fine and they love it but a considerate lover will tell you before he is going to cum, that's when his sperm shoots out of the end. Some girls will let them cum in their mouths and swallow it, showing their great love for him but others will not, thinking it's gross." Marie said.

"What is it like?"

"It's a white sticky jelly and tastes a bit salty or musty, not good but not too bad either and it is usually only a couple of teaspoonful's, men love having blowjobs but it is also a good way to warm the man up for full sex. It is the same for the man to give the girl cunnilingus which is licking and sucking her vagina and her clitoris, do you understand those terms Alison?"

"Yes from lessons and the other girls at school."

"Good, if the man is considerate he will make the girl cum before he does so himself, putting her pleasure first, if he's really good she might squirt a little clear liquid out of her vagina when she cums, this isn't pee it's a lubricant to make sex easier. The main thing to remember is 'No Condom - No Sex' unless you want to get pregnant." She stated, then continued, "Now any questions."

"Why are you telling us all this in detail, don't you trust us?" Alison asked, a little annoyed at the implication.

"Oh goodness no my dear, of course we trust you, it's other people we don't trust, until you are old enough to make your own judgments and hopefully no mistakes. We look at it this way, the more information you have, the safer you will be and you can pass this information on to your friends to help them make good and safe decisions too." Marie finished just as Steven and Adam came in.

"Now you kids run along and do your homework and discuss what we have told you and if you have any more questions, you can ask at dinner." Marie said and they ran upstairs to Alison's bedroom and sat at each end of the bed facing each other.

#I wasn't expecting that much information, were you?#

*Oh wow... no, so you know how to really please a girl, now.*

# Wow and I thought that girl on the porn film peed herself, perhaps we should even look at anal sex, they didn't talk about that, just for educational purposes of course.# and they both burst of in a fit of giggles.

*And blow jobs too for the same reason, but when they're out,* more giggling, *I asked if they didn't trust us and she was horrified, this lecture was so we could help ourselves and our friends.*

#I think I'll ask Granddad to order some condoms on-line, just in case for when I get a girlfriend.#

*You can order some for me too, for when I get a boyfriend, he would probably forget to bring any on a date but as Gran said, 'No Condom - No Sex.'*

#Now let's get the homework done because I'm hungry.#

Chapter Eight.

During the next two months, they practiced using their mental skills and experimented with anything that they could think of that they might be able to do. One was the increased ability to read other people that they were not related, mainly other students. This had started by reading the teachers to get a better idea of what they were explaining to the class.

It graduated to whom they considered dangerous bully's, and increased their range from a matter of a few feet to maybe fifty yards. They tried to make people do things, nothing dangerous, just little things like making a boy sit down on the grass because he suddenly felt tired, when there was an empty bench right next to him.

They had been studying for their 'A' level exams, which they would take the following year. Although they were not overly interested in girlfriends and boyfriends, they thought it would look normal if they had the occasional date. When Alison finally went out with a boy from the same year as her, they went to the cinema and held hands but it didn't feel the same as it did with Adam.

He walked her home and asked for a kiss on the doorstep, she did it to thank him for the nice evening but when he put his hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks, she was shocked. *STOP THAT!* she mentally shouted and it stopped him to the point that he was unmoving, like a statue.

When she realised, she carefully opened an arm and eased her way out of his grasp, then she checked if he was still breathing, he was and he had a pulse but that was all. *go home!* didn't work and neither did *sit!* or, *turn around!* Alison thought fast and said, *WAKE UP!*

This worked, his arms dropped and he shook himself, then looked at her with a confused look and asked,

"What happened, we were kissing and now you're over there." The boy said.

"You sort of phased out for a few seconds, I must be a really good kisser." She replied and giggled, pleased with her quick thinking.

The twins discussed her experience later that night and learnt a lesson for the future. Adam's experiences were different, one girl was quite withdrawn, he used his talent to persuade her to go out with him. She was nervous but he gently tried to give her some encouraging thoughts as though they were her own, which made her loosen up a little. He took her to a pizza restaurant and had a good time, he had her home by nine-thirty as requested by her mother and kissed her on the doorstep.

123456...8