Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, come on, don't stop!" she chanted as she made long bottom-up strokes, making sure to get every last drop in the cup. Nurse Betty held up the cup to check her work, "Only six-cc's! This will take more samples than I expected!" Then she picked up the clipboard, clinically chiding, "I will have to make a note in your chart. Patient has low semen count."

My body was still twitching and jerking as she set the cup on my stomach, and then to my amazement/horror went right back to work! I couldn't even speak to protest as I made unintelligible whiny sounds. All my muscles were involuntarily convulsing, and I was on the verge of passing out.

"I see it will take extreme measures to obtain this sample!" Oh no! My balls started to hurt before she even touched them. But to my surprise, she climbed onto the 'collection table' and straddled my chest as she continued stroking. Nurse Betty uniform is quite short, and even in my wrecked state, the view was inspiring! Her wet pussy lips were parted and fully engorged, and It gave me something to focus on as she kept stroking. The overwhelming sensations were fading and mixing with twinges of pleasure as I watched her ass wiggle.

"I want another sample," she demanded, "maybe this will help," and lowered her wet pussy closer but just out of reach as spread her ass with her free hand. I watched her ass hole puckering and relaxing, almost opening each time she pulled at her ass cheek as my twinges of pleasure were getting stronger.

Lori noticed I had been watching some Femdom ass-worship videos during some of my 'auto parts' searches, and we had been discussing ass-play on porn search nights as we reviewed them. She even found an informative video on anal sex, with professional porn stars discussing the do's and don'ts, but so far we hadn't tried any of it. We hadn't actually considered anal play before, we both had bad experiences in past relationships.

"Come on, give me another sample," Nurse Betty chided as she moved back and put her spread ass hole right under my nose. I really wanted to lick her ass, and I could feel my train leaving the station and slowly heading up the mountain, but I wasn't sure and waited for direction.

"Well, if it will help you give me another sample you can lick it." Her pussy and ass were within reach, but I still wasn't sure and stuck my tongue in her wet pussy. Nurse Betty gasped, "That's really nice, but I need another sample, try licking my ass!" Just the words made my cock harder, and my train picked up speed as I slid my tongue from her wet canal across her taint and gently took a wide tongue lick over her ass hole. She gave a giggly gasp at the first lick but settled into pleasurable moans as I kept licking.

"Oh yes! I think you're going to give me a sample soon," she cooed encouragingly, "that's it, try sticking your tongue in Nurse Betty's ass." I pushed and wiggled my tongue into her ass, and her moans got more intense as her sphincter relaxed letting me deep inside, "Oh yes! that's it, fuck my ass with your tongue!"

The sensation of my tongue working in the smooth flesh of her ass and the taboo of it all was quickly speeding my train to the top of the mountain. I was about to cum, and she let go of her ass to grab the sample cup, still feverishly stroking my cock as she sat back and pinned my face between her ass cheeks. Nurse Betty positioned the sample cup as I worked my tongue deep in her ass and started to cum. My body was twitching and jerking, and I could feel every muscle, gland and tube involved as I shot my load, making muffled cries into her ass with each painful pulse.

Nurse Betty stepped off the collection table and checked her sample cup, "That will have to do. It's certainly not ten-cc's!" she exclaimed as she placed the sample with her clipboard, then straightened her uniform. I was completely spent and breathing heavily as she picked up the sample and held it up for a final check, "Not even eight-cc's. I will have to schedule another appointment," she said clinically. "Now, I must get this to the lab right away! You just rest a bit, Nurse Betty's not done with you!" Oh God! What did that mean?

She left the room, and after a moment I heard some rustling in the kitchen, then the freezer open and close? When she came back, I was genuinely afraid and even considered using the 'safe word' as she strutted to the bed with her hands on her hips, and a truly evil grin, "You got Nurse Betty really hot, and now you're going to fix that," she stated quite convincingly!

My body was still randomly shivering and twitching with the sensations of licking her ass flashing through my brain, as she climbed onto the collection table, stood over me and spread her wet pussy lips. Even in my mind-numbing state, it was an awesome sight.

Nurse Betty turned around and lowered her ass over my face, "See what you did!" she growled, using both hands to spread her ass open. I eagerly darted my tongue into her ass as she settled in hissing, "Yes, that's it! Oh yes-yes-yes!" bouncing and wiggling on my tongue as I probed deeply. She was extremely hot, and her pussy juices were flowing onto my chin as she rode my tongue.

I didn't know if she could cum this way, but it sounded like she might as she kept bouncing and moaning. Suddenly, she slid back and put her flowing pussy on my erect tongue, and I sucked in her lips, slurping up her hot juices as she rocked her hips and brought her clit to my attention, "Oh yes, eat Nurse Betty's pussy! That's it, eat me!"

I was eagerly sucking and swirling her clit as she started to cum and began swishing her pussy and ass across my tongue, crying out in moaning orgasmic bliss. She collapsed onto me as she rode out the last waves of her orgasm and laid there until she regained her composure, then climbed off the collection table and unstrapped me, "I will tell the doctor you were very cooperative, even though your sperm count is low. You may go get cleaned up now."

"Yes, Mam."

I crawled off the collection table feeling pretty wobbly as I headed for our room to take a long shower.

The next day, I got home from work and was kicking off my boots when I heard the distinct German accent of Nurse Betty, impatiently calling out from the den, "Where is my patient!" I almost ran back out the door, but I knew she would just wait me out.

"I'll be right there, Mam. I need to use the bathroom first," I did my business and got undressed. What the hell, Nurse Betty is really hot!

"Come on, I have other appointments you know," she groused with her thick German accent.

She took two more samples and made a point of rushing the sample to the lab. She put them in the freezer again, and I wondered what she was up too? But I quickly forgot all about the lab, when she came back for another fun ride on my tongue!

She never ceases to amaze me, and I love her more than words can say. I can't believe it's not a dream!

Chapter 7.

Lori's characters play an intricate role in the rest of this story. It may help to refresh your memory, Lori loves to play mind games you know!

Mistress Z. She is a Dominatrix. The rules: when playing with Mistress Z, tits are appropriate, and depending on her mood, pussy or cunt is appropriate. She calls me Houseboy, and I call her Mistress Z. I must obey all her commands.

Sandra, My Hot Wife. Sandra loves her hubby but likes attention from other men. The rules: when playing with Sandra, pussy and tits are appropriate. Sandra calls me Hubby and I call her Dear. I must be attentive and happy to hear about her day, especially if she's been naughty.

Nurse Betty. She has a German accent and a retro nurse's uniform. The rules: when playing with Nurse Betty pussy and boobs are appropriate. Nurse Betty calls me her patient, and I call her Mam. Nurse Betty straps me down and collects sperm samples. She can get very creative and aggressive about it. I must follow her orders or get severe CBT!

Sally, the trashy slut. Sally wears heavy makeup and shows lots of cleavage. She likes to wear short-shorts and short skirts or dresses with Hooker Heels. The rules: when playing with Sally cunt and tits are appropriate. Sally calls me Clint, and I call her Sally. I can treat her any way I want within reason.

Chapter 7. The worst, best day ever!

Fall 2016. I've been watching the colorful fall leaves change hue from the small window in my room as the sun sets. I don't like to leave my room unless I have to, the son of a bitch never comes into my room, but enough about him. Damn, that Nurse Betty was really something, and two days in a row, that was a first. I knew Lori was really getting into characters, and things had been getting pretty wild, but I had no idea how wild things would get, I was about to find out! It will be lights out soon, but I don't sleep much, and It's been real nice reminiscing, so back to my story.

###

Saturday morning, June 23, 2012. I woke up not sure what to expect after coming home to Nurse Betty the last two days. Lori made a big breakfast, and I helped with dishes getting some kisses and grab ass in the process, then we went out on the deck to enjoy the beautiful morning! We sipped our coffee watching the sunbeams dance across the deck as they passed through the gently rustling leaves, but I couldn't shake the feeling that Lori was up to something as I took a sip of coffee, and then took a shot in the dark, "So, do you have any plans today?" I casually asked.

"Well, since you asked, I do have some plans this afternoon," Lori said and then almost as an afterthought, added, "oh yeah, and I'll need you to get Tinker-bell out for me, baby," with a big please and thank you smile.

"Sure, honey, it is a beautiful day," I replied, and asked, "do your plans include going for a drive on some back roads?" with a wink!

Lori reached out and lovingly squeezed my hand, "Oh... No, baby, we won't be going for a drive on any back roads today, I have to go take care of something this afternoon. And you're right, it is a beautiful day, and it's about to get hard and edgy!" she said with a sly smile as she stood, hooked a finger into the neck of her nightie and lifted her arms high over her head, arching her back and stretching. Her nightie hung just above her erect nipples in the cool morning air as she vibrated from the tension, then relaxed with an exhaling groan and tossed her nightie on the table, "See anything you like... big boy!"

I slid my chair back and started to get up as Lori quickly stepped around the table saying, "Don't get up," and pushed me back down, then leaned in with a passionate tongue-tangling kiss and grabbed my cock through the tent in my lounge pants, aggressively stroking and squeezing. I grabbed her tits and began cupping and squeezing them, gently rolling her hard nipples between my fingers, and she began moaning into our passionate kisses. I knew she couldn't hold out much longer, and sure enough, she broke our kiss to bring her needy tits to my mouth. I squeezed her tits together and sucked in both nipples, swirling them with my tongue between moments of greedily sucking in as much nipple and titty as I could.

Lori reached into my lounge pants and gripped my cock firmly, then began aggressively stroking as I continued sucking and teasing her nipples with her whimpering moans sending tingly shivers through my body. Suddenly, she pulled her nipples from my mouth, bent down and began running her tongue around the rim of my cock. I reached between her legs and gently parted her lips, dipping two fingers into her wetness and bringing the slippery goodness to her clit as I began rubbing and rolling it between my fingers.

She was grinding on my hand and moaning on my cock, taking it deeper and deeper into her throat, and It wasn't long before my cock began to throb. I was about to cum when Lori suddenly stood, and watched my on-edge cock dance as she casually moved off my hand and picked up her nightie, flatly stating, "The dew is off the grass, you should get your mowing done before the sun gets too high," then turned and slipped into her nightie as she walked to the door.

Lori stopped in the doorway and turned around with an evil little grin as she pulled her wedding ring off, "I have some things to do before this afternoon. When you finish your chores come and see me, Houseboy! I'll be in the den."

Mistress Z stood there smiling at me for a moment, then her smile faded as she raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips!

Oh shit! I thought, and jumped out of my chair stammering, "Yes, Mistress Z, I'll get right to it."

"That's better, Houseboy! Now if you're a good boy, things will get very hard and edgy today," she chided with her evil little grin, then turned and went into the house.

I headed for the door thinking about our last couple of play sessions. It had been at least two months since Mistress Z came out to play, and six weeks ago, Sandra told me a really hot story about the two guys in the moving truck who stopped to ask directions. Then there was the fun day driving around with Sally in Tinker-bell two weeks ago. But now, with two days of Nurse Betty and Mistress Z the next, I wasn't sure what to think?

Mistress Z was intently typing away on the computer as I passed the den, no doubt putting the final touches on whatever she had planned, but I knew better than to interrupt and kept moving. I changed and got started on the yard work, trimming and picking up the branches, and was about halfway through the mowing when Lori brought me a drink bottle of iced tea. I think it was Lori, she did say, "Here, baby," but I didn't think to look for her ring.

I finished the mowing and got Tinker-bell out, parking her by the back door like Lori asked, and headed into the house. It was about eleven-thirty, and I was in the kitchen washing out my drink bottle when I heard Mistress Z call out from the den, "Houseboy, did you finish all your chores?"

"Yes, Mistress Z, all done."

"Good boy, now go get cleaned up and wait for me in the living room."

I headed for the shower and could hear voices on a video as I got closer to the den, but couldn't make them out. I tried to peek in, but couldn't see our new 32-inch flat screen monitor from this angle, and thought it best to keep moving.

I showered, threw on some loose drawstring shorts and headed for the living room. This time, I peeked into the den but still couldn't see or hear what she was doing, and lingered a little too long. Mistress Z caught me out of the corner of her eye, sternly scolding, "Houseboy, I said to wait in the living room, I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress Z," I replied with a dejected pout.

I flopped in my recliner wondering what she's up to as I grabbed the remote and started mindlessly flipping through the channels, finally settling on a classic car show. The host was at some strip mall cruise-in checking out the cars, and I started thinking about all the car shows and cruise-ins we've been to since I gave Lori her little red convertible. Sally and I have even gone to a couple of cruise-ins. (That was a lotta fun!)

About fifteen minutes later, I heard Mistress Z coming from the den, "I think it's time for some heavy petting, I did say hard and edgy, right, Houseboy?"

"Yes, Mistress Z sounds good to me!" I replied, climbing out of my recliner as she came strutting into the living room, her white cotton panties in steep contrast to her open dark blue satin robe, her perfect tits bouncing with each step.

I met her in the middle of the living room with my shorts showing my appreciation as she let her robe fall to the floor. We started kissing and groping like teenagers, sidestepping to the couch, practically falling as we sat, our deep passionate tongue-tangling kisses almost frantic as she stroked my cock through my shorts and my hand roamed to her panties.

But when I tried to slip my hand into her panties, she grabbed my wrist, "No-no, outside only, Houseboy!" I reluctantly moved my hand back over her panties and began gently rubbing as we resumed our passionate kissing session. She was stroking my cock faster and faster as I leaned into our kisses until her head and shoulders were resting on the arm of the couch.

Mistress Z was grinding her hips against my hand and moaning into our kisses as I rubbed harder and faster, the feel of her sweet nectar soaking through her panties making my cock painfully hard. She felt my cock twitching in her hand and stopped stroking, then curled her fingers into my hair and yanked my head back, staring at me with an eyes half-closed dreamy look of lust, her whimpering moans almost chirps now as I rubbed faster and faster.

Still firmly gripping my hair, she guided me to her left nipple, but just as I gently sucked it into my mouth, she pulled down hard and buried my face into her tit. I kept sucking and lightly biting until she felt me struggling for air and pulled my head up, letting me catch a few deep breaths as she guided me to her right nipple.

I was gently swirling her nipple with my tongue, and again she buried my face into her tit and held me tight. The muscles in my hand were aching as I tried to keep pace with her grinding hips, and began to struggle for air. I was truly getting desperate and had even stopped rubbing when Mistress Z finally yanked my head up and carried the momentum until I was on my back with my head on the other arm of the couch, gasping for air as she yanked my shorts down.

She dove on my cock and began aggressively deepthroating me. The overwhelming pleasure was quickly bringing me to the edge as she took my cock deep and fast, until the last possible moment! Then Mistress Z sat up with a big smile, waving her finger at me, "Ah-ah!" she said as I danced on the razor's edge, neither of us knowing if I could hold on.

"That was fun! And I want both of us to be 'really horny' this afternoon, Houseboy," she said with a devilish grin as she stood, hooking her fingers into the waistband of her little white cotton panties, pulling them up and tight against her pussy as she leaned forward to watch her gooey juices squeeze through the thin cotton fabric, while mumbling under her breath, "That will really get them going!" Then she simply turned and headed down the hall saying, "Relax, baby... lunch will be ready in about half an hour."

I wasn't sure what that was all about, as I lay there with my shorts around my thighs trying to ignore my aching blue-balls, and eventually dozed off. The next thing I knew, fingernails were dancing on my flaccid cock, "Wake up baby, time for lunch," Lori said sweetly, at least I think it was Lori? She did call me 'baby' and she was wearing her wedding ring with a cute flowery summer dress.

I pulled my shorts up and headed for the kitchen where Lori had a big lunch laid out on the gourmet counter. There was a fresh veggie plate with ranch dip, cottage cheese with pineapple, toasted tuna salad sandwiches with three kinds of chips and a cold beer! I sat and instinctively took her hand as we smiled into each other's eyes.

Lori gave my hand a quick squeeze, then grabbed a carrot stick saying, "Dig in, baby. I made you a big lunch because, well... I'm not sure about dinner, that depends on how things go this afternoon," as she swirled her carrot stick in the dip, adding, "but I will be making you a very special dessert!" with a sly smile as she slowly brought the carrot stick to her mouth and teasingly licked it off, then bared her teeth and chomped down. I winced with a whine as my pent-up blue-balls retreated, sending a wave of dull pain through my groin!

"What's the matter, baby, did Mistress Z leave your balls a little full?" Lori chuckled.

"Uh-huh," I croaked.

"Okay, baby... I'll leave you alone so you can eat your lunch," she said with a smug little grin.

1...56789...21