Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric says I'm not allowed to wear clothes when he's home because he really loves looking at my body and playing with my tits. That's why I'm sitting at the gourmet counter writing you this letter naked, except for the beautiful gold and diamond heart pendant on my right ankle chain. I left it on because when we got home from the club last Saturday Eric told me I should wear it all the time, now that I'm a real slut Hot Wife!

Yes, baby, your wife is a slut Hot Wife now, and it's a good thing our stools are made of vinyl because I'm sitting in a puddle thinking about tonight. Eric has invited two of his hottest well-hung buddies over to fulfill my 'MMMF' fantasy. He even bought me a nice bottle of champagne, and you know I get when I drink champagne! But don't worry, baby, Eric will be the only one fucking cunt, and they will definitely be making me air-tight!

I'm sorry, baby, you know I love the way you lick my ass, and I really wanted 'you' to take my anal virginity, but I guess you just weren't man enough. Eric says that after his buddies get done breaking me in tonight, I won't be able to get enough, and he's really gonna enjoy fucking me in the ass and making me cum on his huge cock whenever he wants! I'm sure by the time Eric moves back to the farm I will be a real anal slut, and pretty loose, but I will always love having you lick my ass, baby!

I have stayed in touch with Mistress Katrina, and she has really helped me get through while you've been away. When Eric called, it stirred up all those feelings from that night, and I told Mistress Katrina I didn't know what to do about it. She reminded me of what you said, "I didn't do anything wrong," and she told me I had every right to be happy and to go ahead and let Eric fuck my brains out until he moved back to Illinois!

But then, Mistress Katrina reminded me that I promised to be completely honest with you and said I needed to take responsibility for what happened that night. The truth is, baby, Mistress Katrina was very upset with me about how I handled you on our first real cuckold session. You were right when you asked me about taking things slow with you like Mistress Katrina told me too. I pushed to fast because Eric was going to be leaving soon, and I didn't really keep her in the loop or ask her how to handle things before I invited Eric over that night.

I'm so sorry, baby, she said you may not have been able to handle the reality of being a cuckold, no matter how I handled you, but I made some big mistakes. I shouldn't have surprised you like that on our first session, and I should have made you wear your cage and not been nice about any of it. Your fantasy was to see me fulfill my fantasy of becoming a Hot Wife, and I should have never asked permission because that allowed you to feel responsible! I promise you, I will never make that mistake again, baby.

Mistress Katrina and I have talked in depth about all my new experiences, and I've learned an awful lot about myself over these past two weeks, and there are a 'few things' your not up to date on, baby. She knows I've been holding back my true sexual nature for your sake, and I told her that something just snapped inside me when Eric reminded that 'I didn't have a problem that night!' I know this hard hear, baby, and sometimes I do feel horribly guilty, but I've never felt so alive!

Mistress Katrina and I even talked about how I always tried to tell myself that hurting you was just part of the role play, and how afterword I would feel so satisfied and such a deep love for you! Mistress Katrina was very understanding, and she really helped me come to terms with my primal need to inflict emotional and physical pain on you! She says you will come to understand that it is out of my deep love for you, that I do it!

I told Eric about my talks with Mistress Katrina, and it turns out he is really handy around the house too! He took all the shelves and those old tables out of the sewing and crafts room and turned it into an awesome dungeon for me, 'Mistress Lori' to play in. Eric anchored medieval iron rings to the floor, walls and ceiling so I can chain you up anyway I like. He even put in a leather swing, and I was so excited the first time Eric fucked me in the swing, I thought I was never going to quit cumming on his huge cock as he relentlessly pounded my cunt.

Mistress Katrina was so happy to hear about my new dungeon, she sent me a ten-foot, Ardour, bullwhip as 'worming' gift to add to my collection of toys, and Eric, being a farm boy an-all, taught me how to use it. Now every time I make it 'crack' really loud it sends shivers down my spine and makes my cunt really wet. Eric says I'm a real natural, and I can't wait to try it out! I would plan on spending a lot of time in the dungeon, if I were you, baby!!

Eric knows I'm writing you this letter, and he really does hope you get better and come home soon. But he told me to make sure you understand how things will be until he moves back to the farm. That's why I've been telling you all this, so you will understand why things have to be this way. Eric owns my pussy now, and the truth is he has ever since that night! So, baby, I need you to understand that Eric makes the rules until he moves back to the farm and you must obey them, or you will be severely disciplined!

I hate to say it, baby, but I kinda hope you do break the rules! Because the thought of Eric dragging you 'screaming' by your ball leash down to the dungeon and tightly shackling you, spread eagle, facing the wall to take your punishment would make so hot that my cunt would already be dripping wet when I picked up my new bullwhip to give you twenty lashes for your first offense! And just so you know, I will add ten more for every offense after that!

But I don't think you really want that, so pay close attention to your new rules, baby! You are not allowed in the master bedroom. You are not allowed to touch me unless you're told to. You will sleep in Robbie's bed, and you must be locked in your cock cage at all times. That last part was my idea, baby, the thought of you being locked up in your cock cage for months while you're lying on the other side of the wall listening to us fuck all night, really turns me on! But this is my favorite rule. You must clean up my dirty used cunt and ass whenever you're told to. See baby, it won't be all bad, you know I love to make you eat out my cunt and ass, and Eric fucks me several times a day. Just one last rule, baby. You will be our Houseboy, and you must be at our beck and call at all times.

I really wish you were here, Houseboy, because writing all that down has made me so 'hot' that what was a little puddle under my ass, from thinking about my gang-bang tonight, has turned into a large puddle on the kitchen floor. Now I will have to use several paper towels to clean it up, and I would much rather make you lick it up! Of course, you would have your hands cuffed behind your back, and I would really enjoy watching you nervously twitch each time I playfully tugged on your ball leash, never quite sure when I'm going to give it a hard yank!

You know your doctors always read my letters to you and seal them in a new envelope, so I'm sure you're wondering how I got this letter to you. I was really hoping you would see me last week, so I wore a short skirt and nice blouse with my best push up bra and no panties of course. Well, I asked Derrick that six-foot-six beautiful black orderly on your floor if he would go ask you to please talk with me and he said you had already said no and it was against the rules. But I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off my ankle chain and I made him a deal. I told him that when I came to see you this week if he delivered my letter directly to you, I would give him a blow job in the supply room.

If your reading this, it's too bad you didn't agree to see me this week. I'm going to be wearing that little black and silver club dress with black seamed stockings and your favorite stilettos. I'm sure Derrick will really like my outfit when I give him his blow job, but I'm worried that it's a conflict of interest for Derrick because I'm sure he will want me to come back every week! I'm Just kidding, baby, I told Derrick to call me any time, and I will show him how much I appreciate him taking good care of you for me. I've talked with Derrick several times since you've been in the sanitarium and he says you're a really nice guy, and he can tell you miss me and really love me!

I need to wrap this up soon, baby, I have to get ready for my gang bang. Eric is waiting for me in the bathroom, and you know how kinky he is! He has always wanted to give a beautiful woman an enema, and Eric says he's going to make me hold it until I'm begging him to let it go, and I might have to do it two or three times!

Now, I'm being completely honest with you because it is the true strength of our deep love, and I know we always said we didn't want to live our lives this way, it was only supposed to be play time! But it went way beyond play time 'that night,' and things have changed! The girls are gone, and there is no more play time! I am a true Mistress now, and the truth is if you come home you will never know when I might take a notion to hurt you! But I will never dish out more than you can take, and I will always nurse you back to health, baby.

You know if you come home you will have to live by the rules until Eric moves out, but even then you will never be sure when a man or men will drop by to have me, or when I will be going out, and I will expect you to do whatever you're told to do, no questions asked!

Clint, I'm so sorry I let you down that night, and that will never happen again, so please agree to see me next week. I miss you terribly, and we really need to reconnect one last time before you come home. You know I can see you privately, and I'm not trying to bribe you, but I will be wearing that blue dress you love. I picked up some new rose lace stocking, and I will wear your favorite stilettos with my little white cotton panties just to tease you. You know I love you more than anything in the world, baby, and I would never leave you for another man! I will always come home to you, and I will always tell you every dirty little detail!

Signed, "Your loving 'Hot Wife' Mistress Lori."

THE END