Twist of the Knife! Novelette

Story Info
A loving couple takes things a little too far!
77.2k words
2.52
14.6k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

This is a 77,000+ novelette, so here is some idea of what you're getting into before starting such a long story. The husband, Clint, recounts the last twenty-six + years of his deep loving relationship with his wife, Lori. Much like a movie, he takes you back and relives the important and formative events that ultimately lead up to the present-day situation he finds himself in. This is a 'Careful what you wish for' story, and I'm sure most readers will form an opinion about the outcome early on. But this story is about the 'journey', not simply the 'destination'.

I cover a wide range of sexual situations, from gentle loving sex to hot and heavy fucking, with a variety of role-playing scenarios, including BDSM, Creampie and cuckolding. Just a heads-up for anyone who is not into that sort of thing. But most of all, if you don't find humor in life's messy day to day realities, you might miss many of the fun little threads that weave through my story. If you decided to read my story, I truly hope you enjoy it!

My inspiration for this story.

I had an affair with my friend's hot mother thirty-four years ago. She told me it was a just fling and I should be dating girls my own age. We weren't expecting to fall in love! We are still very much in love after twenty-nine years of marriage. Over the years, we have discussed how my life "might" have turned out if we had broken up back then. I don't believe this is the answer my wife had in mind.

Basis of this story. This story is a fictional account, of how my life 'might' have turned out if we really had broken up thirty-four years ago.

Note: narrator's interjections, or smart ass comments, are bracketed in (italic).

Chapter 1. Awestruck!

Fall 2016. I'm watching the sunrise through the small window in my room. The red, yellow and orange maple leaves look as if they're on fire in the early morning light. I know It's fall here in southwest Michigan, but I'm not sure what day it is and It really doesn't matter anymore! I seem to have a lot of time on my hands these days, when I'm not ranting at the ass hole who ruined my life! I hope I don't see him today. Like I said, lots of time on my hands, so I may as well tell you the whole story. It all started the day I met the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife, and just maybe after hearing my story you won't let some ass hole ruin your life!

###

May 5, 1989. It was a Friday, and I spent most of the day putting a fresh tune-up on my 72 Plymouth Fury. I picked it up the summer before and being a gear-head had rebuilt and beefed up the engine. It was an old cop car with sunburned paint showing through the worn off rattle-can black primer. It looked and sounded mean, and as a joke, my friends had dubbed her the 'Ghetto-sled'. (It was a real sleeper!)

My buddy, Rick, had invited me to his annual, Cinco de Mayo, bonfire party. It was as good an excuse as any to party. The sun was going down when I jumped into the Ghetto-sled, turned the key and she rumbled to life. I pulled out of the driveway and laid into the gas, headed to Rick's, grinning at the cloud of tire smoke in my rear-view mirror. The day's work tuning her up was time well spent.

Rick was twenty-five with a beautiful place on twenty-acres about ten miles out of town, and when I pulled in, there were at least thirty five cars parked in his backyard. I could see the glow of the bonfire coming from the large clearing we all called 'The Hollow' at the back of Rick's property and knew it was going to be one hell of a party! I headed out the winding two-track through the woods and when I got to The Hollow everyone was standing way back. The bonfire hadn't been burning long, and the flames were still shooting thirty to forty feet into the air.

I saw Rick and his new girl Kristin working the taps, and headed over to get a beer. Kristin was twenty, five foot five and part native Indian with beautiful high cheekbones, long black hair and a nicely filled out slim figure. When I got to the kegs, Kristin smiled at me, "Hi, Clint, I see you got all dressed up for the party."

"Only the best for you guys!" I was wearing the same old ratty, Moody Blues, shirt and dirty jeans that I had worked on my car in.

Rick handed me a beer, "Glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't miss it," I replied as we raised our glasses in a toast.

We 'shot the shit' for a while, and I was taking in the scene when I first laid eyes on her, she was about thirty feet away, and when she turned into the firelight I was awestruck! She just radiated sex appeal, that raw curvy-sexpot, 1940s pin-up girl, kind of sex appeal.

She was about five foot two, maybe 110 pounds with short sandy blonde hair and wearing a short red t-shirt that barely covered her perky DD tits! But it was her frayed, faded blue-jean shorts with barely a seam left between her legs that was really getting to me and I hoped no one noticed my jeans bulging! She was way out of my league! I was twenty-three, six foot two, 185 pounds and very handsome according to my mother. Actually, I was lanky and awkward with shoulder-length dark brown hair parted in the middle. (Yeah, I know. Eventually, I got over that!)

I was listening to the jams over the thrum of everyone talking and joking, but I couldn't stop looking in her direction and was trying not to be obvious when Kristin nudged me, "Earth to Clint."

"Huh," coming out of my trance.

"I see you've noticed my friend Lori."

"Lori?" I asked, with an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah, we've been friends since we were little kids," Kristin said nudging me again with a big grin as she nodded at Lori, "Why don't you go over and talk to her?"

Now, I had recently met Kristin, so she didn't know I would have jumped off the Mackinac Bridge before I did that! I just stood there not sure how to respond while Kristin's smile kept getting bigger, then jumped as someone lightly tapped my shoulder. Kristin giggled as I turned around to find Lori standing there smiling up at me, "Hi, I'm Lori," she said and held out her hand for a gentlemanly kiss.

"H-hi, I'm Clint," I stammered and stuck my hand out to shake hers like an idiot! (Homer Simpson, "Doooe!")

Lori took my hand, patting it with a big smile, "My what a gentleman!"

Kristin was giggling harder and trying to choke down full-out laughter. I was sure my face was red but as I looked into Lori's beautiful blue eyes that all fell away. She turned and gave my hand a gentle pull, "Let's go sit and talk."

"Okay, sure!" I couldn't believe she was holding my hand and walking with 'ME!'

We found an empty picnic table and just started talking like old friends as we held hands. We talked about our families, the music we liked, our ex's, pretty much everything in our lives. I couldn't believe Lori was only nineteen, she was so mature and wise beyond her years.

Lori noticed my eyes wondering while we were talking and would give my hand a gentle squeeze to bring my attention back up. But she didn't seem bothered, In fact, I think she liked it. As the night air cooled and the fire calmed to a dull roar, it was getting harder to keep my eyes up! I wasn't sure if her nipples would poke through her little red t-shirt first or my cock through my jeans. It was going on two am, we had stopped talking a while ago and were just gazing into each other's eyes, when Lori broke the silence, "You told me about your apartment, but you didn't mention a bed?"

"Oh, I have a bed, King-size as a matter of fact!"

We quickly got up still holding hands and headed for the two track back to my car. I knew from our talk Lori had come to the party with her friend Sue, "Don't you need to tell Sue you're leaving?" I asked.

"No, she walked by while we were talking and I gave her the sign," Lori replied with a naughty smile.

I raised my eyebrows with a big shit-eating grin, "OOOhhh... you did huh!"

When we got to the edge of the hollow, I couldn't wait any longer, and I guess Lori couldn't wait either because as I leaned in to kiss her she jumped up and grabbed my head, pulling me into the most passionate tongue-tangling kiss I have ever experienced. Without breaking our kiss, we moved behind a clump of pines, and her right hand went straight to my cock, squeezing and rubbing it through my jeans.

When Lori lunged to kiss me, her short red T had flipped up, and my left hand found her nipples as my right grabbed her ass. I was lightly running my fingers over her nipples as I slid my fingertips under that thin frayed strip between her legs and started gently rubbing her moist silky panties, lost in our passionate tongue-tangling kiss. I kissed from her lips to her neck never leaving her skin, with my cock straining against my jeans as Lori kept squeezing and rubbing.

Lori grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head and guided my kisses towards her cleavage. I cupped her tits and gently rolled her nipples with my thumbs as I kissed lower and lower, then dropped to my knees and she whimpered as her hand lost contact with my cock. My never-ending kiss was now deep in her cleavage as she grabbed another handful of hair and buried my face tightly between her tits. I reveled in the warmth of her big beautiful tits as she held me tight until I began to struggle for air. My cock throbbed against my pants as she held me a moment longer, then pulled my head back and looked into my eyes with a devilish grin, making my rock-hard cock even harder as I gasped for air!

I caught my breath and Lori let out a shuddering moan as I squeezed her tits together and began ravenously sucking them. She was making cute little whimpering moans of pleasure and curled her fingers tighter into my hair as I slowed to gently swirling and lightly biting her nipples. But before long, she firmly pulled my head back and stared deeply into my eyes stating, "We need to go!" her voice thick with lust.

I couldn't have agreed more! I got to my feet and pulled down her short red T, lightly brushing her nipples as we began kissing again with our feet already moving towards my car. Lori and I slipped into the bench seat still kissing as I pulled my keys from my pocket. During our long talk, I had told Lori all about my car and was happy to learn that both she and her parents were car people. I slipped the key into the ignition as we broke our kiss, and she cuddled up to me, then I turned the key and Lori let out a giggly squeal as the Ghetto-sled rumbled to life. (She was perfect!)

Somehow, her little red T was up again as I drove with my arm around her neck playing with her tits. Lori decided my jeans were in the way and unzipped them letting my rock-hard cock pop out. She gripped my shaft just below the head with an excited gasp as she began slowly stroking my thick seven inch cock, then gave me a soft wet kiss and my cock started to pulse in her hand, "OH, no you don't," she said as she eased her grip and held her hand still, "Not yet, Big Boy!"

I was doing twenty-five mph in a fifty-five zone and having a hard time keeping it between the lines. Then Lori really put me to the test as she took the tip of my cock into her mouth and started running her tongue around the ridge. Soon enough, my cock started throbbing again, and Lori lifted her head with a naughty giggle, "Not yet!"

It's a good thing we didn't see any cops on the way. I had several more 'close calls' and almost clipped a mailbox! I only had two beers in the five + hours we talked, but I didn't think the cops would buy that. When we made it to my apartment, I tucked my hard cock into my jeans and carefully zipped up as Lori pulled her short red T back down. I stepped out of the sled and turned back to help her out just as she sprang off of the seat, tightly wrapping her arms and legs around me. We started kissing again as I kicked the car door closed and carried her to my apartment.

I managed to open the door and make it to my bedroom still lost in our passionate kiss. I knelt on the bed as Lori let go of my neck and fell back with her legs still tightly wrapped around my waist. When she bounced her short red T flipped up past her nipples, and we looked passionately into each other's eyes for a moment, then pulled our shirts off and tossed them.

I unzipped her shorts as Lori unwrapped her legs and pulled her knees back to let me slide them off. I knew she desperately wanted me to take her, but she knew I needed to savor the moment, as I pulled her shorts and panties from under her ass. Her soaked panties clung to her pussy as I slowly pulled them up her creamy thighs, and I exhaled a shuddering groan when they peeled away, revealing the most beautiful rose I had ever seen!

I pulled her shorts and panties off as I stared at her beautiful shaved pussy. Lori had a small tuft off sandy blond hair just above her hood, and her erect clit looked like a juicy cherry atop a scrumptious dessert. Her glistening lips were swollen and perfectly parted as I lowered my head and she pulled her knees tight to her chest. Her flowing juices collected in a pool at the base of her canal, and she gave a sharp gasp as my tongue pierced deep into her soaked pussy. I began hungrily lapping up her sweet nectar and sucked in her juicy lips as she tightly curled her fingers into my hair, making my rock-hard cock even harder.

Lori was making those cute whimpering moans as I worked my tongue all over her lips and clit. I could feel her hips start to shake as she tightened her grip on my hair and started grinding against my hungry mouth. But just as she was about to cum, she yanked my head up and demandingly growled, "FUCK ME!" with a look of pure lust on her face as she stared into my eyes.

I dropped my pants and looked into her longing eyes as I took one more lash at her clit. I dragged my mouth from her hood over her cute little tuft and flicked my tongue into her belly button as I passed, on my way up between her tits. Lori still had a firm grip on my hair and guided me into a passionate kiss as my cock parted her pussy lips and pressed against the opening of her tight canal. She gave a long quivering moan as I slowly pushed all the way in and held my throbbing cock deep in her hot wet pussy. We kissed madly as she wrapped her legs around me and frantically rubbed her clit against my pubic bone.

I was teetering on the edge and grabbed her hips to hold her still as I slowly pulled out until the head of my throbbing cock was just parting her lips. My body was vibrating, and I tried to hold perfectly still until the urge finally passed. I knew I wouldn't last long as I thrust back into her tight wet pussy and Lori moaned into my mouth with each hard stroke. Then it hit me like a freight train! My body arched uncontrollably as my cock pulsed like never before, feeling like it might never stop!

I finally collapsed onto Lori, and she tightened her legs around me as she pulled my head against her shoulder and began gently petting my hair, my body randomly shuddering and jerking as my breathing slowed. I finally rolled off, and she gave a playful whine when my cock pulled out, then we turned our heads and looked into each other's eyes.

I started to say, "But you didn't cu..."

But before I could finish, Lori put her finger to my lips, "Don't worry, baby, there will be plenty of time for that."

We spent the rest of the weekend in that king-size bed talking, caressing, making love, playing, groping, sucking and fucking. Well... OK, in the shower, on the bathroom sink, couch, chair, kitchen table, Kitchen counter, and yes, even the kitchen sink, (you get the idea!)

She is so beautiful, I just can't believe it's not a dream!

. Chapter two. She said, "Yes!"

Fall 2016. I haven't seen my wife since that first visit! She still comes every week hoping to see me, but I just can't face her. She leaves letters telling me she can't stand to see me this way and will be waiting for me if I can ever forgive her. I don't know why she says that, it's not her fault, she didn't do anything wrong. It was him, he kept telling me, "You know how much she loves you, and if you get this hot thinking about it, just imagine!" Damn, I hate that son of a bitch! Anyway, like I said lots of time on my hands, so back to my story.

###

Lori and I were inseparable after that weekend and did any and everything together. We couldn't get enough of each other! Every time we made love or had wild sex we became more in tune, and to make things even better we had become best friends. Two weeks after we met I started a new job, Maintenance tech, at an automotive parts factory. It was a good step up in pay from my last job. Lori was working part-time at her dad's hardware store. Wow, she's beautiful and knows about tools!

By November, I had made up my mind to pop the question. I wanted to do it someplace special or romantic, but I knew how we would be and decided to catch her off guard at the apartment. I was sure Lori could read my mind from the moment we met, and I'm sure she suspected. But she wanted it to be a surprise as much as I did, and she never let on. (I did catch her a bit off guard.)

Saturday afternoon November 18, 1989. I worked a split shift, 3rd to 1st, and got out at 11:30 am. By the time I got the ring out of hock and made it back to the apartment, it was going on one o'clock, and I walked in to find Lori curled up asleep on the couch. We had gotten up a little before two am and after I went to work, she went in early to stock shelves at the hardware store, so she would be here when I got home. I quietly moved to the couch and knelt down opening the ring. I wanted it to be the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes.

I looked at her thinking, she's even beautiful in old sweats, then gently nudged her. Lori smiled and stretched but didn't open her eyes, so I cleared my throat, and her eyes popped open with a questioning smile as she looked at me, then her focus drew back to my hand and she sprang up like a startled cat. I wasn't sure what to think at first but quickly figured out she was ecstatic! Her feet were dancing on the couch, and her hands were shaking as she grabbed my hand to stare at the ring, excitedly croaking, "Yes, baby! Oh God, yes!" before I could say a word, let alone propose.

Lori cried tears of joy as I put the ring on her finger. I was crying too as I stood and she jumped off the couch, wrapping her arms and legs around me. We kissed passionately and cried as I carried her to the bed, just like the first time! We made love shedding tears of joy and eventually stopped crying long enough to agree that we would get married on May 5, 1990. After all, our lives together truly started on Cinco de Mayo. Rick happily agreed to be my best man and have our wedding in The Hollow.

May 5, 1990. It was a perfect day as everyone gathered in the Hollow for our wedding. Lori was stunningly beautiful in the wedding gown her mother had made. Kristin and Sue were looking good in the matching bridesmaid dresses they had spent most of the winter making, and I looked pretty sharp in my rented tuxedo. (Well, not really, it didn't fit right.)

We had a simple ceremony. It almost seemed like a formality. Lori and I couldn't imagine not being together.

Lori had a lot of fun with the bouquet toss, there were so many bachelorettes crowded around she almost started a riot before she tossed the bouquet. Then, of course, we had to endure our friend's toasts and corny speeches, and after everyone had eaten Lori and I cut the cake and made quite a show of feeding, OK, smearing our first bite. Although the way we cleaned the cake off each other wasn't quite traditional, and I noticed some mothers covering their children's eyes! When the time came, I made a big deal out of removing and tossing her garter. I wasn't too surprised when I saw some of the bachelors passing it around and sniffing it later!

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers