Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled sheepishly, "I love you so much, honey, and you're probably right, I just never thought about it in terms of us, well... doing something like that."

Lori reached over and squeezed my cock again, "I just like to know what turns you on, baby, I can think of lots of ways to play at this without actually involving other guys, I was just trying to get a sense of what you liked about it."

Lori turned back to the computer and picked out another video. Okay then! I guess we're changing the subject. It was a hot nurse with major cleavage stroking a guy strapped to a medical examination table, "Oh, I remember this one," I said with a big grin.

We watched a few more videos with no particular theme and finally got so horny we wound up on the bed going at it. Nothing too kinky, no role-play, just good old sucking and fucking until we were exhausted and fell asleep snuggled together.

Saturday morning, July 17, 2010. I woke up to the smell of coffee and stretched, then headed for the kitchen. Lori was sitting at the gourmet counter sipping her coffee, "Good morning, baby," she said with a loving smile.

"Good morning, honey," I replied with a loving smile of my own as I headed for the coffee pot to get a cup.

I came to the gourmet counter, pulled my stool in close and leaned over for a kiss. We fell into a gentle lingering I love you kiss, but then Lori broke our kiss and took my hand with a serious look on her face, "Baby, we need to talk. Don't get worried, it's nothing bad! It's just after last Sunday, I've been doing a lot of thinking."

I grinned, sarcastically stating, "I'm okay, honey, my balls quit hurting by Wednesday."

Lori blushed with an embarrassed smile, "I'm serious, I've done a lot of reading about dominant female relationships. I even chatted with a few ladies online who have blogs about Femdom and dom-sub relationships, and there are some things we need to talk about."

"Okay, I see you have been giving this a lot of thought, so let's talk," I replied quite seriously.

Lori squeezed my hand for reassurance, "Remember when I said, I didn't want anything to change our loving relationship and you said, it has changed for the better. Well, I think so too, but not as a lifestyle. That works for some people, but I can't see it with us," she said, looking at me expectantly.

"No, I don't want to live our lives that way. I just considered it part of our play time."

Lori seemed pleased with my answer, "Me too, and from what I've learned, even if it is just playing we should make some ground rules. The first thing, and I'm sorry I didn't know this before. We need a safe word, so if we're doing something that's too painful or anything that either of us is uncomfortable with we can say the word and whatever is happening must stop."

"It sounds like you really did your homework, and that makes sense. Any ideas on what the safe word should be?" I was drawing a blank.

"It's supposed to be something that wouldn't come up during our playtime. I don't know, maybe zebra or rabbit."

I thought for a moment, and then a word popped into my head. Well, two words really, "Can it be two words?" I asked.

"I guess so, is it easy to remember?"

"Yes, honey, it will be easy to remember. How about, Tinker-bell."

Lori started laughing then forcibly composed herself, "I love it, and we won't forget Tinker-bell. Now, the next thing, and I know you've noticed me taking off my wedding ring," she said with a nervous smile.

"Yeah, I've noticed, but you always put it back on, and I just figured it helps you get into the role-play. I'm okay with it."

"I'm glad, baby, I didn't want to hurt your feelings. It's just that once I really got into the Mistress role, I kept looking at my ring and it didn't feel right. Are you sure you're okay with it?" Lori asked still looking nervous.

"It's fine, honey, somehow it makes it easier for me to be... well, whatever I'm supposed to be, a sub?"

"Yeah, that's the next thing I wanted to talk about. Mistress Katrina says it's important to have defined characters for both of us, to help keep the role-play separate from our everyday lives."

"That makes sense. Who's Mistress Katrina?" I asked assuming she must be one of the Femdom blogger's Lori chatted with.

"Oh, she's one of the ladies I chat with online. She's actually, very nice and we've talked quite a lot. Mistress Katrina says we must be very much in love, and I was smart to learn about how all this works, so we don't damage our relationship!"

Then Lori took both my hands and firmly squeezed, "This is the part I'm a little unsure about, Mistress Katrina also told me we should use characters we can relate to, and that made me think of Mrs. Z. You know I'm very grateful to her because she allowed you to explore unconditionally and give yourself completely. You were her 'Houseboy' and that was really your first experience with female domination, but if you're uncomfortable with the idea?"

Okay then! I didn't see that coming!

###

Remember the night I met Lori at the Cinco de Mayo bonfire party? Remember how we talked for hours by the fire that night, and we talked about our ex's? Well, when it was my turn to 'spill', I told Lori about my first two girlfriends, admitting I had never gotten past the heavy petting stage with either of them, but when I got to number three, I froze up. I had never told anyone about my affair with Mrs. Z before and had always assumed I would take that secret to my grave.

Lori could tell it was something serious and gently prodded, "Hey, it's okay, you can trust me, I won't judge you whatever it is." I already knew I could trust her, so I gave Lori a quick outline of what happened, and we moved on, but over the years, we have talked in depth about my affair with Mrs. Z.

(I should explain about Mrs. Z.)

It was 1983, I had graduated and would turn eighteen soon, with no real prospects for a job or college, and was hanging out at my good friend's house a lot that summer. I had hung out at his house more than my own since I was eleven.

Mrs. Z is my friend's mother. She was thirty-eight, four-feet-eleven-inches and maybe one-hundred-pounds pounds with amazing triple D tits. She loved to wear tops that showed them off and being a horny teenager I'd been noticing for a while. But I never in my wildest dreams actually thought about having her, I mean, she was like a mother to me. Nevertheless, she knew my weakness and would ask me to help her around the house making sure I got an eyeful.

When I turned eighteen, she started teasing me with the prospect of being her Houseboy! She would tell me if I did things that needed to be done around the house and was obedient, I might get the position. Mrs. Z liked playing on my weakness for her tits, and I was happily doing anything she asked hoping to become her houseboy! Once, I helped her weed the garden, and she wore a bikini that didn't leave much to the imagination. I was definitely being led down the garden path!

Mrs. Z's husband was out of town on business a lot, and It was an unspoken-thing around the house that she didn't like her husband and had been having affairs for years. But being young and inexperienced I didn't take the hint! By late summer, she had figured out I was too scared and shy to make the first move. One Friday night, Mr. Z was out of town on business, and I was partying at the house with some friends and ended up crashing on the couch.

Early Saturday morning, Mrs. Z woke me up and told me she had a job for her new Houseboy! I still didn't think she was serious but followed her upstairs waiting for the, "just teasing, silly boy!" I stood in the doorway of her room too nervous to go in, and watched in total disbelief as she walked to the bed letting her robe fall off, then slid under the covers saying, "Come on Houseboy, I have a job for you!"

I walked to her bed still unsure and started taking off my clothes, and when my hard cock sprang out of my underwear as I pulled them down, her smile widened with approval, and she held the covers open inviting me in. I lost my virginity that day, and over the next four months, gained a wealth of knowledge about making love, playing and listening. I even gained a deeper respect for women than I already had.

But we both took it too far, and one day I came to the house to find her crying over a pile of love letters I'd written to her. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she had let things go too far. It was just supposed to be a fling for fun, and I should be dating girls my own age. I protested, saying anything I thought would change her mind. But she held firm, saying she would always love me and hoped we could still be friends, but we couldn't be lovers anymore.

I experienced my first real heartbreak that day, and I'm sure it wasn't her first, but she did too. I was devastated and depressed for months, but eventually, I came to understand she was right, and over the years I truly came to appreciate everything I learned from Mrs. Z. She helped me recognize and understand what to do when the right girl came along.

Now and then when Lori and I were out shopping, we would run into Mrs. Z. Sometimes we would exchange pleasantries, but usually, we would just smile and wave. I've never formally introduced her to Lori, but I knew Mrs. Z approved.

(Now, back to Lori's question.)

###

I was caught off guard by her question and hesitated in deep thought.

Lori squeezed my hands a little tighter, "Baby, if it's too much?"

I smiled at my wife knowing her love had filled that hole in my heart a long time ago, "Yes, honey, it's fine. I really like the idea of being 'Houseboy' again," I replied as I squeezed her hands with a reassuring smile.

Lori still looked pensive, "Okay, well... how would you feel about Mistress Z?" she tentatively asked.

"I really like it, honey, and you're right she was the first woman to dominate me, but now you are my Queen, and I serve at your pleasure," I replied with conviction, and could see that settled it in her mind.

Then her smile widened to a devilish grin as she took off her wedding ring and set it on the counter, "On your knees, Houseboy!" she sternly ordered.

I wasn't quite ready for that as she swiveled her stool and I quickly got to my knees saying, "Yes, Mistress Z," as I looked up feeling that same naive-eagerness I did back then. Something about her devilish grin in her nightie covered with little red roses and hearts was really hot!

Mistress Z put her feet on my shoulders and firmly gripped my hair with her left hand as she spread her pussy lips with her right. She wasn't wearing panties, no surprise! "You have a job to do, Houseboy," she said as she pulled my face into her spread pussy.

I took several long licks up the smooth skin between her lips, flicking my tongue over her clit each time and she quickly began making her cute whimpering moans. I was getting so turned on by this new dynamic my cock was unbearably hard, but I knew not to touch it unless Mistress Z told me to.

"You're a well-trained Houseboy! That's it, deep inside!" She said, pulling my hair hard and using her heels to push my face deeper into her pussy, covering my nose with her lips as I probed deep into her canal. I began to struggle for air as Mistress Z leaned back and kept pushing with her heels to get my tongue in deeper, "What was that, Houseboy?" she chided, "you love to eat my sweet pussy!"

I was getting desperate for air and mumbled, "Yes, Mistress Z," into her pussy, then she let up just enough and I gasped several deep breaths.

"Okay, Houseboy, back to work!" she said, pulling my face back into her pussy, and allowing me to properly attend to her needs. I went straight to her clit, sucking and working it with my tongue. Lori must really like this new dynamic too, her juices were running down my chin!

Her moans were getting shorter and louder as she wrapped her legs around my head and began to buck and shake. I was making tiny circles over her clit, letting her orgasm cascade as long as possible. Mistress Z finally stopped shaking and pushed my head back, letting her legs fell to the footrest of her stool as she let go of my hair. I stayed on my knees awaiting my next job as she picked up her wedding ring and put it on.

Lori lovingly cupped my face with a warm smile, "Baby, that was amazing! Are you really okay with being my Houseboy?"

I think she knew the answer, "Yes, honey, and Mistress Katrina was right," I replied as I climbed on my stool, and we looked into each other's eyes feeling a new connection, a whole nother level of our limitless love.

"Go wash your face while I make breakfast, and after breakfast, you can help me 'weed the garden'. I have the perfect outfit to wear!" I had already started for the bathroom and looked back to see her naughty smile. (We had discussed every detail over the years.)

We ate breakfast basking in each other's glow, and then I helped Lori clear the gourmet counter and do the dishes. When we finished the dishes I turned to her, and we fell into a loving embrace, kissing passionately for some time. When our kiss finally ended, we looked deep into each other's eyes and said, "I love you," in perfect unison.

It was time to weed the garden, and I couldn't wait to see her outfit! I went to the pole barn, gathered the tools in the wheelbarrow and headed for the garden. Lori came out of the house in a bikini she hadn't worn in years, and I remembered not being too happy about her wearing it when she first bought it. But now, it was perfect, and no it didn't leave much to the imagination!

Over the next year, Lori really took to the idea of defined characters. She experimented with several and finally settled on 'four' that would accommodate any scenario she might come up with. On our Anniversary, May 5, 2011, Lori informed me of her decision and laid out very specific rules for each character.

Mistress Z. She is a Dominatrix. The rules: when playing with Mistress Z, tits are appropriate, and depending on her mood, pussy or cunt is appropriate. She calls me Houseboy, and I call her Mistress Z. I must obey all her commands.

Sandra, my Hot Wife. Sandra loves her hubby but likes attention from other men. The rules: when playing with Sandra, pussy and tits are appropriate. Sandra calls me Hubby, and I call her Dear. I must be attentive and happy to hear about her day, especially if she's been naughty.

Nurse Betty. She has a German accent and a retro nurse's uniform. The rules: when playing with Nurse Betty, pussy and boobs are appropriate. Nurse Betty calls me her patient, and I call her Mam. Nurse Betty straps me down and collects sperm samples. She can get very creative and aggressive about it, and I must follow her orders or get severe CBT!

Sally, the trashy slut. Sally wears heavy makeup and shows lots of cleavage. She likes to wear short-shorts and short skirts or dresses with hooker heels. The rules: when playing with Sally, cunt and tits are appropriate. Sally calls me Clint, and I call her Sally. I can treat her any way I want, within reason.

Lori has always been pretty conservative in public, but when she is in the mood, I think Sally is her way of letting loose when we go out. (I really liked Sally, she was an insatiable cock sucker!)

Lori only removed her wedding ring for Mistress Z, and the 'safe word' applied to all characters in any situation anytime! Lori didn't want to lose the excitement or overdo it and usually took two to three weeks planning a play session. There were exceptions!

Thursday, June 21, 2012, I got home from work and was kicking off my boots when I heard the distinct German accent of Nurse Betty impatiently calling out from the den, "Where is my patient?"

"I'll be right there, Mam," I said, thinking to myself that's strange, on a Thursday? Lori had been preoccupied on some 'important project' lately, and we hadn't made love since Sunday, so I was more than ready to give Nurse Betty a sample and quickly headed for the den! The Sunday before last, Sally and I spent the day shopping and running around in Tinker-bell. She bought a really sexy short red lace dress. Unfortunately, she hasn't worn it yet, but I hope she wears it next time we go out.

Last month, Sandra my Hot Wife told me all about the two guys in the big moving truck, who stopped to ask directions and apparently stayed for a while! But Nurse Betty hadn't been around for a couple months. This should be interesting.

When I entered the den, the straps were laid out on a white sheet with a clipboard and sample cup on a small table next to the bed, I mean 'collection table' and Nurse Betty was standing there with her hands on her hips giving me a stern look of impatience. Her awesome cleavage was pushing out of her uniform as I stood there with a hard-on wondering what she would do to me, this time!

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she quipped, "Get undressed and get on the collection table."

"Yes, Mam," I said, quickly doing as I was told.

Nurse Betty strapped me down, placing the straps just below my knees, high on my thighs and across my chest, then put the restraint-cuffs on my wrists and pulled them tight to the corners of the bed, I mean 'collection table'!

"That's good, now there won't be any shenanigans while I take the required samples, will there?" she asked, really laying on the German accent.

"No, Mam."

Nurse Betty picked up the clipboard, "Hmm... the doctor has ordered a ten-cc sample. That will require several ejaculations, so I better get right to work. I see the patient is ready!"

She took the sample cup and placed it on my stomach, asking in a clinical tone, "Have you masturbated today?" as she grabbed my cock and began stroking.

"No, Mam."

She leaned forward, and her cleavage bulged out of the tight uniform, jiggling as she stroked. My orgasm was building fast, and now I was wondering if that's why Lori begged-off on our Wednesday porn night to work on her 'project'. Nurse Betty picked up the sample cup, "That's it, give me a sample, fill my little cup," she encouragingly said as she stroked faster.

She leaned over further to show more boob and teasingly held her mouth agape just over the cup. I was quivering on the edge as she kept encouraging me, "Come on, fill my little cup, I need a big sample."

Nurse Betty kept stroking faster as she hungrily licked her lips over the cup, and with a shuddering moan, I started to cum. She stopped stroking to make sure every last pulse of hot cum shot into the cup as she began taking long slow pulls up my cock, milking every drop. She used the lip of the cup to get the last drop from the tip of my cock and held up the sample to inspect her work, "Well, that's not nearly enough. Not even four-cc's, I must get more, doctors orders!"

She put the cup back on my stomach, then grabbed my cock and started stroking it aggressively. It quickly became painfully overwhelming, and I began pleading, "Please, Mam, Please stop! Oh please, Mam!" But she just kept stroking and even picked up the pace as I pleaded.

Then Nurse Betty opened a button and let her boobs fall out. Her hard nipples were poking out just above the lace of her shelf bra, "This should help, now give me another sample!" she insisted. My body was involuntarily quivering and jerking as the mind-bending sensations ran through me, and somewhere in a far-off place, my orgasm was building.

Nurse Betty gave me a terse look, "If you don't cooperate, I might just have to squeeze this sample out of your balls!" she scolded, fondling and squeezing them firmly. My orgasm was building faster as the overwhelming feelings faded and she lightly flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue. I was teetering on the edge, stuck between bliss and abandon when she gave my balls a hard squeeze and let them go, then grabbed the cup and switched hands without missing a stroke! I could feel the pulses deep in my groin as I moaned through clenched teeth.

1...45678...21