Twist of the Knife! Novelette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori casually ate her lunch, and I tried to ignore the dull throbbing as I ate my lunch, pondering her 'special dessert' innuendo and replaying the morning's events in my head. I knew better than to ask any questions as she would have already sussed all my possible queries and simply misdirect me. But as she took her last few bites, smiling like it was just another day, something seemed off, and I was feeling a bit pensive as I took the last bite of my sandwich and finished off my beer.

Lori could tell something was bothering me as she took my hand and squeezed, "You know I love you more than anything in the world, don't you baby?" she asked with a concerned smile.

"I know that honey... It's just this feeling... Something's different," I replied, getting a knot in my stomach as I spoke.

"You're right, baby, something is different, the girl's and I have decided we need to know where you stand on some things, and today... we're going to find out!"

After hearing that, I didn't know if my perception was off or if her smile actually did take on a slightly crazy edge! Lori gave my hand a quick squeeze as she got up and headed for the den saying, "Finish your cottage cheese and the last few veggies, then put the dishes in the sink. I'll call you when I'm ready, Houseboy."

I gathered the dishes and took a load to the sink, thinking about how much Lori has been getting into her characters, okay, maybe more accurately persona's or personalities. But she has never played more than one at a time, and now they're all talking and making plans, wanting to know where I stand on things? I gathered the rest of the dishes and put them in the sink with the knot in my stomach twisting as I looked out the window at the one part of her or 'their' plans that worried me, Tinker-bell! She has never left the house without me during one of her, well... productions, I guess would be the best description.

"Houseboy, get your ass in here now!" Mistress Z called out in a stern almost pissed off tone.

"Yes, Mistress Z, I'm coming."

I guess I'll find out what she or 'they' have planned soon enough, and quickly headed for the den thinking how Pavlovian I'd become during our role-play. When I entered the den, she wasn't wearing her wedding ring or anything else, as she stood there with her hands on her hips giving me a stern look. I quickly dropped my shorts and climbed onto the bed, my cock already very hard as I put the ankle restraints on and laid back, assuming the position.

Mistress Z fastened my wrists and pulled the straps tight, staring down at me with a sadistic grin, "I don't think you've figured out what's really going on yet, Houseboy," she said smugly, "Now... will I have to use the ball gag to keep you from whining?"

"No, Mistress Z, I'll be good."

(Yes, we had made several more trips to Lovers Lane, and I really didn't like the ball gag!)

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it hard, slamming her hand into my balls with each stroke, then stopped at mid-shaft and gripped tightly, digging her nails in, making the head get huge and purple as I desperately tried not to whine! "That's nice!... too bad she won't be needing it today," Mistress Z said snidely, then let go, went to the computer and clicked a file, flatly stating, "You watch this, while I help her get ready," as she plucked Lori's ring out of the little wooden bowl and walked out.

I laid there absently looking at the monitor, my gut telling me that something was terribly wrong, when the 'voice' chimed in, 'Oh, you know she's just messing with you, and if not, so what! Don't be a little bitch, enjoy it!' The 'voice' wasn't really a voice at first, just a separate train of thought during our role-play. But over time, as Lori's characters got more defined and our play more intense, the voice had become quite audible to me, and definitely separate from my own. I know it's 'Houseboy' egging me on to play my role.

Then a familiar beeping sound interrupted my thoughts, and I focused on the monitor. It was a scratchy old black and white number-countdown, it got my attention!

3-beep...

2-beep...

1-beep...

Then, large bold letters appeared on the screen.

I'm sure you're confused and wondering what's really going on! The words faded out and new ones appeared.

Things have changed, and I'm afraid this will be very difficult for you. Again, fading out as new ones appeared.

Just remember, I love you! The words faded out and a video started to play.

I watched, as an attractive woman driving a red, Mazda Miata, convertible pull up to a nice house, and when she got out of the car and strutted up to the door in a cute sundress and sexy heels, I noticed she was about the same age and build as Lori.

She entered the house, and the scene switched to the living room, where her husband was yelling and waving his arms at a football game on TV from his recliner. She leaned in to greet her husband, but only got a quick 'hello' kiss, then sat on the arm of his chair and tried to snuggle. He practically pushed her away as he started yelling again, but she was apparently very horny and placed his hand on her inner thigh, sliding it and her dress up close to her pussy. Her white cotton panties were already damp as he absentmindedly rubbed at her pussy, then his team blundered again, and he pulled his hand away, swearing and shaking his fists at the TV.

She stormed off down the hallway, pulling off her dress and tossing it into the hamper as she went into the bedroom, slammed the door and dejectedly flopped on the bed, kicking her heels off and letting them fall to the floor. Now, mad and horny she reached between her legs and started rubbing her panties, her upset look fading as she rubbed harder and faster. Suddenly, she sat up with a determined look as she grabbed the phone off the nightstand and dialed.

The video went to split screen, as she waited for someone to answer and started rubbing again.

A big muscular young guy was sitting on a couch playing a video game, in what looked to be a college frat house. He grinned and motioned for his buddies to gather around as he answered his cell phone, "Hey what's up."

"Hi Tommy, I have a problem that needs immediate attention," she pouted, now forcefully rubbing her hot needy pussy through her little white cotton panties.

"I can help you with that. Can you get away?" he asked and switched to speakerphone as the four big guys huddled closer to hear her reply.

"I'll be there in half an hour."

"I'll be waiting," Tommy said and hung up as the guys pumped their fists with high five's all around!

She stood, hooking her fingers into the waistband of her white cotton panties, pulling them up and tight over her pussy as she leaned forward with a mischievous smile, watching as the wet spot was getting bigger. (That sure looked familiar!)

She went to her dresser and picked out a pair of lace-top black seamed stockings with a black lace garter belt, then went to pick out a dress, getting a naughty smile as she found the perfect one and pulled it out of the closet.

I was dumbfounded! It's was that same short red lace dress that Sally 'had to have' two weeks ago when we were out joyriding in Tinker-bell, and now I was wondering how long 'they' had been planning this?

I refocused on the video as she carried her outfit into the master bathroom and hung up the dress, then slipped her wet panties off and tossed them on the counter. She washed her face and did her makeup, going full out slut like Sally does, with even more eyeshadow and liner, then made quite a show of fingering her wet pussy in the process of putting on her stockings and clipping her garter straps.

She put the wet panties back on with a really sexy pair of fuck me heels and slipped into the red dress. She took one last look in the mirror and fluffed her hair, then strutted into the living room and stood behind her oblivious husband as she mockingly lifted her dress and rubbed her wet panties, snidely saying, "I have to go take care of something!"

"Whatever... I have a lot riding on the next game, so pick up some more beer while your out," he flippantly replied.

"Sure honey," she said with a sweet voice while giving him an up-yours gesture, then grabbed her keys and slammed the door on her way out. He dismissively waved his arm at the door as she got into her little red convertible and drove away.

Then the video faded to white and more bold letters appeared!

I have put a lot of time and effort into arranging this encounter.

There are things I need to find out about myself, about you.

I'm going to give you one last chance to decide what you want.

Just say the 'words' and I won't go through with it.

No matter what happens, just remember, I love you!

I had anxiously waited for each new sentence to appear, but now that the clip ended and the file closed, our latest scenic background seemed a little out of place as my mind screamed, WHAT THE FUCK! She's not really going to do that, she's just playing one of her elaborate mind games... isn't she?

My head was spinning as I lay there strapped to the bed thinking about all the things we've done in the last couple of years, trying to convince myself this isn't really happening! Before this day started, I would have played along knowing she was just messing with me, but after her "girls and I" declaration, I couldn't tell what the hell was going on? Was Lori still running the show? Or did her personalities gang up on her and take over, like Houseboy tries to do with me?

Then right on cue there she was, standing in the doorway, wearing that red lace dress! It was so short, the lace tops of her stockings and little bows of her garter clips were showing, and except for her hair, it would have been hard to tell them apart. When she was sure I saw her, she came strutting into the room in my favorite strappy black fuck me heels and dropped her little matching clutch, with an 'oops' gesture, then turned around to pick it up and looked over her shoulder with a very convincing 'I'm in heat' look as she took a wide stance.

The dress barely covered her ass as she began to slowly bend over while keeping her legs as straight as the seams on her stockings. When she reached for her clutch, I could almost make out her pussy lips through her soaked little white cotton panties as I stared at her completely exposed ass! She looked up at me from between her legs, with a wicked fuck-me smile, then stood arranging her tits as she walked to the desk and took a sexy pose, expectantly waiting for me to say something.

My emotions were scrambled, and I was struggling for something to say, with my cock at full rage from her hot little show, yet terrified that she was about to let a bunch of guys have their way with her. Then, of course, Houseboy had to chime in, 'Come on, your cock is rock-hard just thinking about it. So what if she gets her brains fucked out by a couple of guys. You know how much she loves you, and she would never leave you. So don't be a little bitch, it's just sex!'

Ignoring him, I looked closer and saw her wedding ring, but still wasn't sure who I was dealing with. She was obviously not Nurse Betty or Mistress Z and was acting like Sandra, my Hot Wife, but in that dress and full on slut makeup, she looked like Sally. I decided to try something, hoping to avoid this whole situation, "Sally, I really love the red dress, and I've been wanting to see you in it since you got it. If you untie me, we can go for a nice slow drive on some back roads," I croaked with a wink as I tried to smile.

She chuckled with a big smirk, "Oh, Hubby... I borrowed this dress from Sally," Sandra said as she looked down and adjusted her cleavage to make it pop even more, then looked up with a wicked grin adding, "and I'm sure the guys will really love it too... Hubby!"

Obviously I misread the situation, and now I wasn't sure what to think? Before today, my playtime scenarios with Sandra were pretty straight-forward. I would come home from work, and Sandra would meet me at the door saying, "I've been a bad girl, Hubby!" Then demand I worship her pussy, while she told me a story about how naughty she was with the cable guy or whoever!

Sandra could see the confusion on my face, "I understand, Hubby, with this dress and all the makeup," she said and paused as her smirk faded to a deathly serious look, then mused with a sharp condescending tone, "Maybe hoping you wouldn't have to make up your mind... Hubby!" I didn't know what to say as my brain scrambled to compile a coherent thought from this overwhelming flood of negative input.

Finally, I decided to ask her outright, "Are you really going out to fuck a bunch of guys in some sleazy motel?" as my voice cracked and the knot in my stomach rose into my throat, twisting with a vengeance!

"I was hoping you wouldn't be this way," Sandra said sharply as her serious look took an angry edge, "I mean... really! After watching all those videos of hot wives fucking whoever, whenever and however many men they want, and you... just sitting there getting so fucking turned on. Well... don't you think I get turned on too, thinking about having some big-cocked horny studs fucking me senseless?"

Sandra paused to glare at me, "Hell, I don't know what I was thinking. I was hoping you would be really turned on and maybe even beg me to let you watch, or even be part of it. Or at the very least, you'd just tell me to go get it out of my system and tell you all about it afterward. I guess I shouldn't have said anything, and just told you I was going outlet mall shopping with Kristin or something." Her expression now angry and twisted with pain as she stared at me waiting for my response.

I was speechless, my mind numb, as I stared blankly in total dismay. I didn't see this coming!

"Well, if you don't have anything to say I'm leaving, I don't want to be late. Oh, and for your information, the three hot young studs who are waiting to fuck your Hot Wife senseless all night, reserved a Honeymoon suite with a hot tub at a four-star Hotel. That's right, only three, not five like the fucking video, and I intend to give them their money's worth!" she angrily spat as she clicked the mouse, grabbed her clutch and came to the bed.

Sandra stared down at me with a cold blank expression, "Nothing to say... poor Hubby's little brain can't handle it?" she said mockingly, as she reached down and ripped the Velcro cuff loose from my right arm, Then turned to leave, coldly stating, "There are leftovers for dinner and don't wait up! In fact, you might have to make your own breakfast!" as she stomped out of the room and headed down the hall.

My mind was screaming, 'DO SOMETHING!' and I was desperately trying to speak, panicking and fumbling with the Velcro cuff on my left arm as words finally connected with my mouth, and I began pleading, "Please don't go! Please, Lori, please don't leave me!" with my voice weak and cracking.

But she just kept stomping through the house, and was in the kitchen when it finally hit me, 'just say the words,' and I blurted out, "Tinker-bell!" with tears running down my face as I finally got my hand free and tried to sit up, but couldn't, paralyzed by the gut-wrenching panic tearing through me!

Her footsteps stopped, "You know I'm taking Tinker-bell, what the hell difference does that make," she replied crossly.

I started screaming, "Tinker-bell! Tinker-bell! Tinker-bell!" until I was incoherently blubbering.

Lori came to the doorway with tears streaking through her makeup, yet, she had an oddly warm and understanding smile on her face as she stood there with her arms crossed while I laid there confused and blubbering, my guts painfully twisting, random shivers racking my body. She came to the bed smiling as she sat next to me, then pulled me up and put my head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me and began gently petting my hair. Purely out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, my mind still numb, not able to deal with this revelation.

Lori leaned back and gently lifted my chin as she looked into my eyes with a tinge of pain in her smile, "Oh, baby... I love you so much, and I'm sorry, I didn't know how all this was going to play out. I've obviously been planning this for a long time, and I've gone over it in my mind at least a hundred times. But I never thought it would go like this, I just got carried away!"

Then she leaned in with a soft loving kiss and quickly realized, I still had no understanding of what just happened, "Oh, God!... No baby, it wasn't real! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! It's okay, baby, please forgive me," she pleaded as she hugged me tightly, rocking me, desperately trying to reassure me everything was okay. My mind-numbing fog lifted as the realization washed over me and I buried my face into her shoulder, wailing as I tightly hugged her.

"I love you more than anything in the world, and I would never hurt you like that, baby," Lori said as she kept rocking me and gently petting my hair, whispering, "It's okay, it's okay!" over and over until my wailing slowed to sniffles. Then I felt her fingers curl tightly into my hair as she pulled my head back and looked deeply into my eyes, searching for the love that would reassure her I was okay.

I looked into her eyes and saw how sorry she was, saw how desperately she needed me to be okay as I pulled Lori to me and kissed her deeply, madly, reconnecting our souls. The desperation subsided into a long gentle kiss, ending as we pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes, reassured that our deep warm love was still there.

I tried to speak but was too choked up, and Lori put her finger to my lips, "It's ok, baby... I know you love me," she said, "but I've put way too much work into this to let you off the hook now," as she shoved me down, then aggressively pulled my arms up and began reattaching the restraints, "You know what they say if you get thrown off your horse get right back on and ride! Now... I'm going to fix my makeup, and go for a drive to clear my head, while you watch the rest of the video, like I planned."

Sandra finished tightening the straps and looked down at me with a naughty smile, "I'm going out to make that special dessert I promised you, Hubby. I would hate to see Nurse Betty's 'hard work' go to waste!"

I was still rattled and feeling really stupid that I didn't make the Nurse Betty connection before now. But she was right about getting back on the horse, and I felt strangely safe strapped to the bed under her control again. Sandra went to the desk and clicked on the video as she looked back grinning, "I think you will really like this. It made my panties wet!" then went to fix her badly smeared makeup.

I was concentrating on the video, trying to stop the swirling thoughts in my head, and the nagging pain in my guts started to fade as I watched the woman in the red convertible park in front of a big old three-story house with a grand porch. Two of Tommy's buddies were kicked back on the porch as she got out of her car and strutted up to the house. They started catcalling as she came up the steps, and she pulled her dress down with a nervous smile asking, "Where's Tommy?"

"He's play'in Halo," one of them said as he lewdly looked her over, stating, "Tommy was right... damn girl!" She went through the door with the guy's right behind her as she hurried to Tommy and jumped side saddle into his lap.

Tommy tossed the game controller to one of his buddies, "So what seems to be the problem?" he asked.

She gave him a pouty look, "I'm really horny, and my stupid husband has money on the big game and doesn't care," she whined.

"Can you stay for a while?"

"He doesn't care what I'm doing, as long as I bring him some beer."

1...678910...21