Two as One

Story Info
Two people, one bike, she enlightens his perspective.
2.2k words
4.62
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two as One

In the world of cycling, there is nothing that can quite compare to Tandem Cycling. It is challenging in many ways. Uphill climbs are slow and sometimes painful and the downhills are excruciatingly fast. This in itself can be difficult for a tandem team as you need to be close to equal with comfort levels and trust. Added to that, the need to communicate, it is not surprising tandem bikes are often referred to as divorce machines.

My name is Alan, I am thirty five years old and work in a technical position. I was married and have since divorced.

During my marriage, my then wife and I purchased a tandem bike, thinking it was something we could do together. This started out fine, then our differences and likes started to show through each ride. Soon it was like we were trying to ride our own ride, nothing synced and it was exhausting to ride, trying to balance each other's moves. I loved that kind of riding and she hated it. We were becoming aware of our many other differences.

It is often said that tandem bikes don't necessarily make relationships better, they just help them get to the way they are headed faster and apparently ours was heading toward an end. So yes, we realized we had drifted apart and soon ended up divorced, the bike just made us realize it faster. We both ended up happier in the long run. Going forward I swore never to become emotional involved with any tandem partners.

My next tandem team partner was a friend, she was a competitive person who liked the same challenges as I did, we laughed, struggled and truly enjoyed our friendship on the bike for several years...until her company transferred her to another city. When you develop those kind of friendships, it is painful to see them go. At least we stay in touch.

Over the next few months, several folks took a ride on the tandem with me. None seemed to click. Then, a friend recommended that there are people who are vision impaired that would love the opportunity to ride...and a tandem bike could offer that safely. He said that someone would contact me to arrange a meet-up with a rider. I made no assumptions and just took this as another riding experience.

I received a call from a pleasant sounding lady named Gwen. She told me she was visually challenged all her life, but never felt it had handicapped her...except for riding a bike. I could feel the strength in her voice, seeking a challenge, and yet a subtle sweetness. I was looking forward to meeting this woman and helping her find the freedom of the air in one's ears when riding.

We met on a Saturday morning in early summer. Gwen was a pretty woman, brunette, medium height and a few years younger than I. The first thing she notice of me was the smell of my aftershave, which I thought was extremely subtle, yet she noticed immediately. As we walked and talked she grabbed my arm, not for guidance, but for assurance. We talked about trust and communication; requirements of a real tandem team.

Gwen and I decided to do a trial ride early the next morning. I have to admit being concerned that she would have trouble seeing, but then realizing the person in the stoker's position can see little of what is straight ahead. They have to trust the captain to communicate what is happening ahead. As we headed out on our ride, I could feel Gwen sense of what was happening, her smile, hear her breaths as we rode, feet pedaling in sync, both pouring effort on when needed and joyful coasting when we could. And the feeling of floating when the effort and results were near perfect.

As we dismounted, I couldn't help but recognized the look of joy on this beautiful lady's face. She grabbed me and placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked at her, feeling her embrace, struggling with myself to not take advantage of her. It was then that I realized, this lady had strength, not weakness. I wanted to share her joy and was glad when she asked me out for the evening. Full-sighted people miss things sometimes...enhanced smell, feel, taste and hearing. After a great dinner, Gwen shared some of her observations over a glass of wine.

She felt that men shied away because they viewed her as fragile, something I might have done at an earlier moment, without getting to know her. At this moment, I was in awe of a beautiful, sexy woman, who did not need to see to know. I also thought about the vow I made to myself to maintain emotional distance with a riding partner.

Gwen asked about proper clothing if we were to do longer rides. I told her we could go to a cycling shop and she could find clothing she could be comfortable in. We made a date to go the next day.

When I saw Gwen in the kit she chose for riding my jaw dropped. She could fill a pair of bike shorts exquisitely. She wore a form fitting jersey with the zipper down to expose just enough of her cleavage...drawing my attention to her tits! Now my discomfort was no longer just with my prior vow, it was also with my hardening cock being restrained in my pants. Gwen smiled slyly, somehow knowing the tension she was creating.

A ride was arranged for Monday after work. As I put on my bike shorts, I found it was difficult to position my dick comfortably. I needed to maintain control of myself as the tightness of those shorts might allow for a bit of a show. As I met up with Gwen, seeing her dressed in jersey and shorts, gorgeous legs glistening, I knew I was done for. My hard cock was struggling beneath that spandex fabric. I definitely wanted to ride hard...and not just the bike. The fact that as she move past me, her hip brushing my cock did nothing to add to my self-control.

We rode away from town on a quiet road with rolling hills, past stretches of pasture land. Gwen remarked about the smell of wild flowers, something I had only thought much about visually. Riding past a field a farmer was haying, she spoke of almost a taste of the fresh cut grass in the air. She was showing me things I, and many others, disregard because we only see with our eyes.

We stopped in a park for a break, leaning the bike against a picnic table to walk a bit. She took my hand as we climbed a short incline to sit on a large stone. The sounds of the birds singing and no traffic was very peaceful. I could not help but to look at Gwen, feeling the draw to her pretty face and I bent forward to kiss her.

As our lips pressed together, I felt her hand at the front of my shorts, my cock growing against her hand. Our tongues tangled in a dance, to the music of our rapidly beating hearts. I rubbed Gwen's pussy through her shorts, she grinding against my hand. Suddenly, we could hear voice approaching. This would have to wait.

As we were riding back to town, Gwen noticed the approaching sound of thunder long before I did. We quickened our pace, but still were caught in the downpour. We rode straight to my place instead of where we met earlier. After putting the tandem in the garage we went into the house.

I offered Gwen my shower with a robe to put on while I dried out her clothes. I told her that I would prepare a quick dinner while she showered, to which she agreed. I thought of how she still looked hot even being drenched and wished I was showering with her. Instead, I had a meal to prepare. I also realized that my resolve to not become involved with a tandem partner was shattered.

As we sat for dinner, I asked Gwen if she would like wine with her meal. She accepted gracefully a glass of white to compliment the chicken and rice dish I prepared. She spoke of her joy riding with me, as I admired her sexiness in my robe! After such a pleasant meal and conversation, I asked if she minded if I showered. I was still slightly damp from our wet ride.

.

Smiling, she said she was fine and I should take care of myself. She was happy that she was warm and fed. I was looking forward to a hot shower, warming my body and losing the chill. As the warmth of the shower fell upon me, I suddenly felt something different; a soft breasts and hardened nipples pressed into my back, soft kisses on my shoulder and warm breaths against my neck. I turned to see Gwen's nakedness on display for my eyes, her breasts not huge, but beautiful, the water cascading over her brunette down before disappearing below her mound. Our mouths met, tongues entwining, my hard cock against her belly which she grab and softly stroked. She turned to face the stall, and I pressed the head of my dick against her opening, teasing first then slowly entering as my fingers played with her clit.

She thrusted back against me, both keeping a rhythm, building toward release. Gwen was writhing, moaning, making my cum rise from within. I squeezed her right tit, pinching her nipple as she slammed back against me, muscles in her hot tunnel clenching my cock. We both came together, my cock drenched by her release and our fluids running down our thighs. Catching our breath, Gwen asked if that was my idea of dessert.

Gwen spent the night with me, waking early as my hard cock was cradled between her ass checks, she teasing to get what she wanted. She asked if I had a blind fold or something to cover my eyes. She wanted me to explore what it might be like to live as she does, but in a sexual way. I found a bandana, place it over my eyes, tying it as tight as I could. Gwen had moved off the bed, whispering to come get her. I felt clumsy at first, finally relaxing as I listened for her breaths and taking in a faint scent of her perfume. As I found her, we kissed, me moving down her neck toward her breasts. I could feel the softness of her flesh, my lips teasing her nipples and my tongue traced circles over her areolas.

Gwen's breathing quickened as I drifted below to her stomach, lashing at her navel, but not lingering. My nose caught scent of that slight musky aroma of her womanhood, drawing me to her. My fingers separated her folds, tongue lapping around her pussy, then circling her clit. My lips formed a soft sucking of her pearl, tonguing rapidly. Soon she was pulling my head to her, writhing on my face until her thighs locked around my head as she came hard. She moaned my name as she relaxed and I lay my head on her belly.

I moved up to kiss Gwen's sweet lips, rolling onto my back as she mounted me. She rode my cock fast and hard as I pinched her tits, feeling my load building. My cock was rubbing her the way she wanted as she moaned, her internal orgasm gushing forth, drenching my cock and triggering my own intense climax, cum and her fluids covering my balls. We rolled to our sides, still embracing and drifted off to sleep.

We awoke to the sound of my alarm, though we could have lay here all day. We both had to go to our respective jobs. I would talk with Gwen each evening; either on the phone or we would meet for a walk. We scheduled a tandem ride for Saturday.

All day Friday the only thing on my mind was to ride with this vivacious lady, who sees more than sighted people and who has taught me to view life through different eyes. Saturday arrived, we saddled up and rode the tandem back to the park, arriving before the crowd. We returned to that rock, this time with a blanket. Pulling down her shorts and lowering mine, teasing her as I rub the head of hardness against her folds. She moaned as my cock entered her soft pussy, slowly thrusting until we both came together in the warm rays of the sun.

Pulling ourselves together, we rode to a secluded part of the lake where we stripped and swam nude in the cool, crisp water. We embraced and kissed, a realization of love swept over us. We made love again, holding nothing back. What was plain to see was that we belonged together.

Gwen and I are now living together, eventually we will marry. This woman with very limited sight opened my eyes to the world in ways I never would have seen. One can view things through more than just the eyes, like through our other senses, and yes, through our souls.