Two Bi Two Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "Interesting. So many women who have kids don't. There may be no way to know beforehand, how a birth canal will resume operation as a honeypot. Congratulations. And to Garth."

I scanned her closely. "You're okay?"

"Sure. I have plans for her goodies. And maybe learning what she did to reinforce them."

I said what I had to, in order to display my male shred of non-ignorance on the topic: "Kegels?"

She pulled a face. "Every woman does pelvic floor exercises now, regardless of age or maternity."

"Let's get back to the cheating that already happened."

"Okay, where was I?" she said, knitting her brow. "I lied to you about going to Brenda's book club, and instead met Garth in a scuzzy bar. He spoojed all my holes, than passed me around to his drinking buddies."

"In your dreams."

"No," she said, batting her lashes, "in my dreams you and Brenda would be there too."

"That's very sweet, but tell me how he lit up your board."

"That goes back to before insertion." She sipped her coffee. "His fingering was for both arousal and exploration. So was mine. I tickled the back of his perineum, and he squirmed. Add that to your data base."

"Done. What did he do?"

To my surprise, she blinked, and her smile looked vulnerable. "We had a secret moment. Right there, with you two banging next to us. He got a finger inside, again gently, clearly searching for my G spot. He looked at me, smiling but questioning. When he got there, I nodded and grinned. He fingered a while longer, getting me into a lather. Once he started fucking, he angled the cock to give the spot plenty of contact. My first cum almost hurt, but then it kept going and built up, and nothing hurt."

"So...he's a good lover."

She got her face close to mine. "Good. And different. Better isn't part of the discussion."

I stayed calm and, mostly, I was. "What were you able to do to, and for, him?"

She eased back. "Once he started fucking, he really tried to stay focused on my pleasure. He kept his hands supporting my legs. I didn't think that was necessary, but this went on a long time, and I might have cramped up if he hadn't, so Good Lover again. Did you hear how I teased him?"

"I guess not."

"I pouted, and apologized for my tits being so small. He got a yearning look, and said something like 'Oh, I want 'em, but I gotta earn 'em.' Then he sped up banging along my G spot. I actually wanted to wait a while, learn and enjoy my new lover, but he obviously wanted to establish his bona fides, so I let him. A couple minutes later I got that orgasm, and then I started working him over."

"How?"

"I told him he had to stay put and let me make his wife jealous. I played with my tits and undulated, shimmying my fun zone like Sister Kate never did, and throwing in some twenty-first-century twerks. His face went all cartoony, from what he saw and what he felt. That, and his relief at having made a hot young babe cum, ignited his cannon. Dear Husband, I want him to bareback me, but I admit it was wild, with the condom on. I felt like I was suddenly full of the Goodyear blimp."

"Then I barged in on you and sucked face."

"Which was brilliant. That's what we should be doing, playing with multiple partners at once. I came again when you did that, with your lips and tongue on my mouth, and your hand on my boob, and my hand in your hair, and his tube finding my A spot. The familiar made the new even better. Did you think I was just being theatrical?"

"I thought you were sweaty and gasping, and incredibly desirable."

That actually got her to a bashful smile as she looked down, then a randier smile as she returned her eyes to mine. "Never forget that. You want me when I look awful."

"Did he ever get around to your boobs?"

"Not much then. I still had my legs in the way, so he only groped a little with one hand. He and Brenda started slinging accusations too hot for divorce suits, and kissing, so I think when he came again it was as much for her as me. I got a few big rushes. Another triumph for the foursome."

"But later?"

"While we passed the wine I teased him some more, leaning a boob at him, brushing it against his arm. Another secret moment, I don't think you or Brenda picked up on it. And then when we were slobbering each other, I pivoted a few times and shoved nipples in his mouth, and spread my softness all over his face. He wanted to be gentle with my globes, and I wouldn't let him, slapping them side to side."

I gave her a quizzical look. "Were you holding back from him?"

"I...didn't feel right about trying for a nipple orgasm. Brenda's big, so she may not cum that way. We haven't had that kind of girl talk yet. I intend to, and no boys allowed."

I suspected that if I ever had full-scale boy talk with Garth, it might have to be equally private. "Did he have enough fun with your tits?"

She grinned. "More than he expected. He groped and licked quite a lot. I nipple-poked his balls between sucks. He made more amusing noises of agony."

"I saw how you finished. How was he at pussy eating?"

"Nice enough. Energetic, to contrast with the gentle treatment earlier. He tried to learn as he went, like while he was fingering. But, you know, lots of guys eat pussy well. All it takes to get good results are willingness and stamina." She leaned close and cooed, "To get superior results, I need you."

Damn, she got me. Couldn't hide my own bashful, and also proud, smile. But I threw in, "Brenda wanted oral to start very gently. If Garth was 'energetic,' maybe he was hoping for his own different."

"Now he knows there's a pussy out there he can slurp like a deer at a salt lick. I'll definitely play that up with him."

"Did you like his spunkfest?"

"I did! Because of the novelty. You know I've never been thrilled about man goo, but my attitude might be evolving. He's a sweet guy with a sizzling wife and a delightful dick, and obviously he's happy to spill his abundant seed for the entertainment of his lovers. And I was entertained, favorably, because none of it went in my eyes."

After that, we were generally over the previous night, and moved on to things like grocery shopping and laundry. I actually found the humdrum refreshing. I hadn't wanted our adventure with Garth and Brenda to take over my life. And, despite me having almost crumbled from Brenda's superpowers, it hadn't.

Our sated slackness receded after Sunday dinner. Frisky smiles passed between us.

We ambled over to the bed, which must surely have been lonely. Its threesome had ended, and the loveseats had returned to the living room.

No overwhelming passion this time. Slow, fun, casual. Our gazes were broken briefly, such as when I lifted away her sweater and enjoyed the bounce of her unbound breasts, but most of the time our eyes were locked, our mouths reflecting our calm smiles.

Even when I said, "Damn, I wanted you!" I didn't feel deprived by what we did on Saturday. It was just nice--no, more than nice--to have my wife to myself.

"And her," Kristi returned, tickling inside my shorts. "Too bad you only have the one putz."

She undulated as I pulled down her yoga pants. Such an amazing body, the illustration for the dictionary definition of 'lithe.' And the face, oval and pert-nosed, with eyes that could steal any soul she thought was worth taking.

Her fingers spread through hair on the back of my head. "So," she said huskily, "that cliché, or excuse, about open relationships strengthening a couple's closeness...should we start believing it?"

"I didn't know we needed strengthening," I said, my fingers sliding among the trimmed hairs above her cleft.

"You never know," she said, and then kissed deep before I could ask what she meant.

Still slow, still fun, not so casual. Pulses and breaths quickened.

I recalled what she'd said about shying away from nipple arousal with Garth.

I slid a hand between our chests. I got fingertips to an areola. I felt her spine shiver.

"Ohhhhhh, yessss," she whispered. "But get inside." Her hand on my prick squeezed as it directed.

I lay on my left side, she on her right, and we merged. This entry angle to her vagina wasn't her favorite, but for this she didn't want me to move anyway. The High Priestess of Undulation rolled her trunk muscles slowly around my cock, now completing its progress to full size and rigidity. I put my lips around the nipple just above the bedspread, and had all of my hand available for the higher breast.

What a glorious sight she was! Her B-cups were high and round, and with her back straight they thrust far enough out from the ribs to give her torso a triangular effect. She had never sought tattoos or body piercings, being no fan of unjustified expense or pain. Her smooth, slightly olivine skin had a few tiny moles. Her gym-toned musculature made her taut here, soft there, alluring everywhere.

Fingertips, palm, sometimes even nails and knuckles caressed her lovely curvature. I had learned so much about her bosom, and how it could find pleasure. She didn't even need to screw, or have anything happen to the rest of her body. Once, in a nearly-empty movie theater, my hand inside her blouse needed barely ten minutes to get her to an o-yell muffled by a chomp on a coat sleeve.

Now, I could feel some of the effects of my loving, but not see all of them. Her head was tilted back, so when I looked up (my mouth still doing its duty) I saw her lower jaw and strained neck muscles. But her nipples swelled, her areolas darkened, her twitches grew with each touch.

Her grind on my cock quickened. Amid her loud gasps she yipped, "Go!"

I started pumping into her wet heat. My mouth and hand felt goosebumps all over her wonderful hemispheres. She yelled, loud and long.

I spurted, knowing that this had little to do with what she felt. Some of the fuck amped her, and some of it was a convenient way for me to get off while she did, so she wouldn't have to do something separate for me later.

Soon she kissed deep again, tension slowly leaving her muscles.

When our mouths parted I said, "Once you have your titty tete-a-tete with Brenda, you have my permission to instruct Garth."

Kristi smiled. There were surely many reasons for that, but one might have been from me getting that said. She could have quipped that my permission was irrelevant. She didn't.

***

The unfinished business with our friends--like whether bisexuality was on the horizon--made for a nice, discardable musing now and then.

In fact, I could have repeated our revel, doing essentially the same things, and been satisfied.

By the middle of the next week, it was clear that this wasn't true of Kristi.

She watched a lot of lesbian porn, seeking out performers who resembled Brenda. She rode me reverse cowgirl while she watched.

In sex without video, she wanted to suck me right after I started cumming in her pussy, and for me to splatter her face and torso with what I had left.

Except for badgering me to set up the next foursome--which I did, after lengthy negotiations, for four weeks after the previous one--her conversation with me dwindled. We still talked about day-to-day stuff, but while I also gave her mind food, she gave almost none to me.

(To be continued)

12