All Comments on 'Two Broken Roads Ch. 03'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Keep building

Loving the steady growth and development. Keep it coming.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 4 years ago

Another great installment, Barry. 5* :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Your build up without committing the act was excellent. Keep up the great work!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***** Very entertaining read and great storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Loving the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY & WRITING! Laura hasn't received an engagement ring yet, but sounds like she might want to find herself in the same shape as Sarah. Ben loves her and his new daughters with all his heart...

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

I am not as enthusiastic as other readers of this tale. I find the piety cloying, and the tale mostly uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man this story is beyond good right now and I don't want to have a bad taste later. I hope his first wife is not terminally ill or anything to leave him suddenly disguising as an affair. I for my first time in life think that affair might be a better ending than illness. There was not single appearance or proof of existence of that affair partner till this point which is why i am doubting my worst possible fear as an ending to this disney tale.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Storyline just better and better, the writing and character development are excellent. I love it when the wronged parties find their happily ever after. 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story - very erotic progression and what’s to come. I’m not a regions person but have no problem with the religious aspect of this story. In fact, it gives it much more credibility. Instead of jumping into bed Mr Ted and Laura have taken the slow sensible route, incorporating the children into a new family. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry think I said Mr Ted meant Mr Ben!

ker63469ker634699 months ago

Outstanding. Excellent. 5 Stars!!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 days ago

For not having any actual sex in this chapter it sure was sexy and erotic as hell and they had way more constraint than I would have had. A lot of silly rules but it helps build the story and leads to the happy ending. Five stars *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
862
Save One Love 
4.9
1.6k
491
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
842
Goin' Fishin' 
4.81
2.3k
588
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
More Stories