All Comments on 'Two Brothers and a Vibe'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Cumming attraction

She's their cumming attraction. She never did use her safe word. Menage a trois? Sure seems like it. Don't think they'll need to tie her up again. Hot. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Interesting story

Ah, the power of a man's cock to turn rape into pleasure. The classic fantasy. However there are hints that it's not all that it seems. For example, why does Mason have so many former girlfriends? Sydney, for one, probably has quite the story to tell! 5*, of course

PS: This seemed more nonconsent than it did group sex, but I'm not particularly adept, myself, with the fine distinctions of Literotica's rubrics.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
GIF

JJ, I loved the gif at pornhub. Would love to have a willing woman so tethered. And, I disagree with JB that this was a rape story. I don't think Noah raped Brenda. I read it as Mason, Noah, and Brenda setting this up to satisfy Brenda's rape fantasy. She wanted to live out a fantasy she had of Noah raping her. But, since it was all set up and she knew what would happen, there was no rape. It was consensual. She got to live out her fantasy with the help of Mason and Noah. No one did anything unexpected or undesired. There was a safe word! It wasn't used because she got what she wanted. No rape. Case dismissed.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate you for taking the time to read my work 🙏🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...