Two Can Play Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello."

He turned and looked at her. "Oh....er....hello." He sounded nervous and more than a little agitated.

"Ray?"

"What! Oh!" He stared at her. "Good God, it's you!"

Rachel smiled. "I believe it is."

"Er...Rachel. Is that right?"

"Got it in one."

"My God, I must sound so rude." He took both her hands and studied her face as if memorising every contour; and every wrinkle! "You're looking absolutely marvellous. Stunning."

Rachel blushed. "Thank you."

He gazed at her. "That outfit's terrific. On you, at least."

It was the cobalt two-piece camisole and trousers with over-shirt.

"I didn't really know what to wear. Evening dress, the message said. That could mean almost anything."

"That's perfect." He was still lost in admiration.

There was an awkward pause. Rachel filled it. "May I ask where we're going?"

"Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Rachel shook her head. "No."

"Damn, I'm sorry. We're going to the premiere of my new film. 'No Way Back'. That's the title. Thriller."

Rachel almost jumped up in her excitement. "Really?"

"Um. I'm pretty nervous about it. This is a lead part. My first in a major production. I've done a few supporting roles in low budget British films and done some tele. as well as theatre, but this is my big chance."

"Oo, I hope it works out for you."

"Thanks. Tonight's a royal occasion; Prince Andrew's coming. The invite was for two and I didn't have anyone to take."

"I'd have imagined girls would be fighting over you."

Ray smiled; warm, friendly and most appealing. "They obviously don't have any taste."

"I can see that."

It was Ray's turn to be embarrassed. "Yes...well...shall we say I'm between girl friends at the moment. I wanted someone attractive to accompany me, so I thought of hiring an escort." His eyes, a nice, soft blue, gazed intently into hers bringing a small stirring of desire between her thighs. "A good choice," he added.

Rachel blushed. Her breasts, waist and loins felt uncomfortably warm; was it the heat of the bar or Ray's words and gaze causing the meltdown? She really didn't know.

He looked at his watch. "Time to go."

"Right." Rachel quickly finished her drink.

The cool night air sent a shiver through her as soon as they stepped outside.

"It's at the Odeon in Leicester Square. Not far. I thought we'd walk across, if that's all right with you."

"Whatever you say."

All the same, Rachel would have preferred a taxi. She wasn't warmly enough dressed to be strolling around London at night, and her high-heeled shoes were definitely more suited to riding than walking. The actor also went at an incredibly fast pace, his long legs taking one stride where she needed two and a half.

They crossed the Strand, down to William IV Street, then over Charing Cross Road and into Leicester Square alongside the Odeon. There were crush barriers, police and a decent sized crowd. Ray pushed his way through, dragging Rachel behind and ignoring her little cries of dismay as she felt herself coming apart at the seams. She was convinced that her hair was dishevelled, her make-up ruined and her clothes disarranged.

Ray presented his invitation to an official and he was allowed through the barrier and into the large foyer of the cinema. It was crowded with people, some of whom Rachel recognised from films she had seen.

"Sorry about the dash." Ray looked suitably apologetic. "It wasn't far to go, but maybe we should have got a taxi."

"Maybe. I feel a wreck."

"You look beautiful."

She hardly had time to appreciate the compliment before they were in the middle of the throng and people were talking to Ray. He introduced her as his friend, Rachel, and everyone seemed to accept her without question. After a few minutes there was a call for order and for guests to take their seats. Prince Andrew would shortly be arriving.

"I'm in a line-up with other members of the company," Ray explained. "Here's your ticket. Go in and find your seat. I'll join you as soon as the formalities are through."

"Right."

The organisation was efficient and Rachel was smoothly shown into her seat in a row notable for its gaps. Obviously this section was to be the preserve of the film company. Twenty minutes later the gaps were filled in and Ray slipped into his place next to her.

"Everything all right?" he enquired.

Rachel nodded. "Um."

Everybody stood as the National Anthem played then the lights dimmed. As the curtains parted and the credits started, Ray reached for her hand and loosely held it in his own. She couldn't believe she was really here, sitting amongst film stars and in the presence of royalty. Never a deep thinker when it came to politics, Rachel neither favoured nor abhorred the royal family, indifference being pre-eminent. Somehow, though, Prince Andrew's attendance greatly added to the sense of occasion.

The film was pretty good and well received by the invited audience. Rachel thought her companion was wonderful and had no hesitation in telling him.

"Better than I expected," he ruefully admitted. "It's difficult judging your performance when it's chopped into little pieces. When it's edited together you see whether you hit the mark or not."

"I think you did."

Ray grinned. "You know something?"

"What?"

"I'm starving. I've just realised I haven't had a thing to eat all day. Too nervous, I suppose. Now I'm ravenous."

"Are you staying in a hotel?"

"No. I live here."

"Here?" Rachel looked puzzled.

"Well, almost here. I've a flat in Soho, just across Shaftesbury Avenue."

"I thought there was nothing but restaurants, sex shops, strip joints and prost...." She stopped in mid-word.

"Prostitutes." Ray cheerfully finished what she had started. "I live above one, as a matter of fact."

"Why didn't you ask her to the premiere?"

He laughed. "Not quite the right image." He coarsened his voice and put on a broad East End accent. "Know what I mean, darlin'?"

Rachel giggled. "You do that to a T."

"Because I'm an actor." He held both her hands and looked at her. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"We have a choice. A restaurant, all pretty crowded at this time, or my humble abode where I can offer a scrumptious menu of beans on toast or toast with a dash of beans on top."

"Either would be wonderful."

They laughed together and strolled off; his arm was round her waist holding her close to him. She felt on cloud nine. There was a small niggling doubt about the advisability of an escort going to the private dwelling of a client, but she pushed the thought aside.

The flat was entered by a dirty, battered door from the street, up a narrow, dimly-lit staircase, passed another flat..

"Lulu, the prostitute."

...and up more stairs which stopped outside a smartly painted door. Inside the flat was warm, inexpensively but tastefully furnished and redolent of its occupant. There were posters of films and plays on the walls, a TV, a stereo midi hi-fi system, racks of CDs and shelves full of books.

"It's a listed building," Ray explained. "18th century. Used to be the residence of the well off until they moved further out, then Soho developed its more seedy image. Now people are moving back into this renovated property, mostly artistic types."

"Like you."

"Exactly." He went into a small kitchen off the living room, opened a cupboard and took down a tin of beans.

"Can I help?" Rachel asked.

He shook his head. "You're the guest. Make yourself comfortable and wait in patience for the haute cuisine."

Rachel kicked off her shoes, curled up on a settee and picked up a film magazine that was lying open. The first thing that greeted her eye was an item of news about 'No Way Back'. Ray came through and set a table with cutlery, mats and glasses. A bottle of wine magically appeared.

"Is madam comfortable?"

"Very."

"If madam will permit me, I must tell her she's looking devastatingly lovely."

Rachel felt her face reddening. "Permission granted," she said softly.

A few minutes later Ray returned with the meal which was quickly and hungrily consumed.

"All that time and effort cooking and it's gone in a trice," Ray sighed.

"It was very tasty. I must come again." It was a light, flippant remark.

"I wish you would." The response was anything but flippant. Ray put his hand on top of hers as he studied her face. "You brighten this whole room."

He stood up, raised Rachel to her feet, took her in his arms and kissed her with all the passion he had used in the film. Suddenly he pulled away from her and held up his hands.

"What's wrong?" Rachel was startled by the abrupt change.

"I can't do this. I shouldn't have invited you back."

"Why?"

"You're getting me roused and you're an escort. Not a..."

"Prostitute," Rachel softly said.

"And a married woman."

He held up her left hand. She still wore her wedding ring. She had no idea why, but leaving it off seemed too final.

Ray dropped her hand and turned away. "I'll get a taxi for you."

He moved towards the phone, but Rachel stayed where she was and held out her hand. "Take me to bed, Ray. I want you."

He stopped, turned and looked at her. "Can I afford you?"

Rachel felt hurt at the question, but realised that it was valid. After all, she was paid to be an escort and obviously sex was also a matter of economics. For a few moments she had forgotten their roles of business-woman and client.

"I don't want money. Just you."

Ray looked at her for a moment then crossed over and took hold of her hand. They went into the bedroom in silence and began to undress without any sense of passion or hunger. Pulling back the covers they slid beneath the sheets and lay side by side, arms round each other. Rachel's breasts pressed against the soft cushion of hairs on Ray's chest, whilst she could feel his penis lying dormant against her pubic bush.

He kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and then her ear, his tongue lazily tracing the line of her lobe. It tickled and thrilled her at the same time. He probed into her ear and she responded by clamping her thighs tightly together in an attempt to stem the growing desire between her legs. He gently kissed down her neck, up her chin and onto her lips, which parted to receive his tongue.

Ray's penis, docile so far, was beginning to stir into life, gradually growing into the fierce-some weapon that would invade her delicate vagina. The hood over her clitoris had opened to reveal a hardened, throbbing bud and she parted her legs slightly to give it more freedom. Rachel rolled onto her back as Ray cupped her breast in his hand, lightly squeezing it to emphasise the rigid nipple. His tongue worked round it before his lips took hold of its hardness and he sucked on the reddened teat exactly as a baby sucked to get milk. Whilst working his mouth on one breast, he used his hand on the other, kneading and pulling or circling his palm over the areola.

Rachel was breathing more heavily and she spread her legs wider in anticipation, though Ray's penis still lay semi-comatose along her thigh. Her fingers reached down into the cleft between her legs and she felt for the little bud of her inflamed clitoris. The outer labia were thick with desire and wide open, leaving the entrance to her vagina unprotected. Ray was still caressing and sucking her breasts as she plunged two fingers into the warm chamber that longed for something thicker.

As she worked her fingers in and around her vagina she could hear the squelch of her juices and feel them running out. She was incredibly wet. She became aware of Ray's hand slowly rubbing down her torso and onto the outer thigh before moving over to cover her own hand as it busied itself. Another finger stroked her labia, but this one didn't belong to Rachel. Her whole body tensed in reaction to Ray's touch.

She reached for the object of her desire and was surprised to find it harder than she'd realised, power flowing into it almost undetected. Suddenly it was rampant and hard, the instrument of her satisfaction. She wrapped her fingers around the penis and rejoiced in its pulsating strength, relishing the thought of it thrusting inside her, a life force setting every fibre of her being on fire.

"Now!" she urged.

He, too, was ready to consummate their act of passion and he swung his leg over to place himself astride her. Rachel opened her legs even wider, bending her knees and fully exposing her vagina. She guided his penis to the entrance and let out a long sigh as it smoothly glided into the tunnel of love. The outer labia were stimulated by the slight roughness of the penis skin and emitted little sparks of pure delight.

Rachel writhed in ecstasy as her lover pushed, probed and pumped in her vagina whilst his hands squeezed her breasts and his thumbs rubbed her nipples. She reached her first orgasm when Ray was still climbing to his climax and she soared onto an even higher plane as he exploded inside her. The semen poured out, but he kept pumping, his speed becoming even more frantic with the knowledge that he was finished. Rachel crashed through a third orgasm before he sagged down, his lips seeking the comfort of her breasts and nipples.

They spent the night together and made love once more after a long session of foreplay. It was a slow burn for both of them, but eventually they ignited again, climaxing at the same time. When she left the Soho flat early in the morning, Rachel was equally full of contentment and embarrassment at the give-away of her evening dress. She was sure the taxi driver spent the entire journey smirking at her as he looked in his mirror.

12