Two Cups of Coffee and a Beach

Story Info
About how a cup of coffee may be an invitation for...
16.9k words
4.18
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
floor7314
floor7314
27 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

My wife Alice, my mother-in-law Lucy and I decided to spend holidays together this year in our home country by the sea, in a small town, where apart from the beach, there were no other attractions where we could hang out in the evening after leaving the beach.

We booked two apartments in an exclusive four-storey hotel right on the beach, on its top floor with a beautiful sea view. One room was for my wife and me and the other was for my mother-in-law.

We came to the scene. We checked in, unpacked our luggage and went to see the area in the afternoon. The town was quiet. The beach was large and wide. There were few people because of the time of day. We spent the rest of the day walking around the town, and in the evening we relaxed in the hotel bar with drinks, planning tomorrow's sunbathing.

The weather looked promising. Basically the plan was that only Lucy and I were supposed to go to the beach because my wife said she would be sunbathing by the hotel pool as she hated the sea winds which were quite common here and it was often chilly from the sea. Me and Lucy didn't have that kind of problem. We just take our stuff and go to the beach.

In the morning, as usual, wake up, some light breakfast in the hotel bar and get ready for the beach. Alice, before going to sunbathe in the hotel pool, wanted to go out to town to do some small shopping, so she asked us if we wouldn't mind that she would already leave us to reserve a convenient place by the pool.

Of course, we didn't mind. Me and Lucy were in no hurry to go anywhere. So, after consuming a delicious breakfast, we went our separate ways. Wife to the pool and shopping in the meantime, and me with my mother-in-law to the elevator and then to the beach.

"Look, I'm going to reserve this place by the pool. I'll meet you at noon for lunch, ok? "Alice said in a rush.

"Okay, honey. We'll call you."

"Okay, see ya."

We approached the elevator. Lucy pressed the elevator button. She did it with such grace that I couldn't help but notice.

My mother-in-law, Lucy, was the woman in her early fifties. In general she was beautiful. Obviously, she was not a miss universe, because it is not that age anymore. She wasn't also ideal concerning her figure. She was of medium height, a little plump, had a tummy and a little thicker legs in her thighs. For me, her appearance was an attribute of femininity to me.a

We stood there waiting for the elevator, smiling at each other.

"It's been taking a long time to come down this elevator," Lucy finally said.

"I think we would have come up the staircase faster," I replied.

"Oh my dear, I don't know if I could handle my condition," Lucy laughed.

"You definitely could, Mom. I believe in you," I comforted her, touching her arm gently.

"Thanks." she replied smiling, piercing me with her eyes.

I could bring myself to call my parents-in-law Mom and Dad, and therefore they were very pleased. They considered all their sons-in-law and daughters-in-law to be as close to them as their own children, and they appreciated that affectionate regard in return. But I found this practice difficult, at least at first.

Lucy was the beautiful woman, the open-minded coquette, which I thought made her even more attractive and sexy. I recalled the image I had a moment ago, of her touching the elevator button. Those beautiful hands with neat red nails. In addition, a neat face, delicate makeup, red lips.

She wore white skinny knee-length leggings that accentuated the sexy shape of her butt and thighs. Lower, pale, yet unburned calves. On her feet she wore tasteful, light white flip-flops decorated with cubic zirconia. Her toenails, like those of her hands, were painted red. In addition, she was wearing a loose black sleeveless blouse with a delicate cleavage, emphasizing her large breasts.

The elevator finally arrived. The door opened and I let Lucy go in. It couldn't be otherwise, I'm a gentleman after all. As the elevator started, we heard some gentle knocks, which was properly commented on by her:

"This elevator is suspicious. Not only was it a long wait for it to go down, but now there are those strange knocks."

"Yes, and now the elevator will suddenly break down, stop between floors, and the beach is over."

"And you'll have to deal with your mother-in-law in the cell."

We both burst out laughing before Lucy turned to me laughing.

"Wait, I think you've got something in your mouth corner. I think leftovers from breakfast." Then she put her index finger lightly to my mouth and removed the crumb, gently touching me with her fingernail. "Oh, I think a piece of cheesecake," she said, laughing again and flicking the crumb onto the elevator floor.

We got to our floor. On leaving, Lucy suggested:

"Listen, Paul, why don't you come over to my room for another cup of coffee. You know, Alice isn't coming anymore, and we don't have to rush. What do you say?"

"Sure. After all, no one is going to take our place on the beach. I will gladly come to you, mom. But, first I'll change and take the necessary things with me."

"Okay, so I'm waiting for you."

THE HOTEL ROOM

Each of us went to our room. I changed into navy blue fitness swimming trunks, which were quite tight and emphasized the shape of my manhood. I wore a tank top and shorts to avoid wearing just swimming trunks. I took my deckchair, beach blanket, sunscreen, left my room, and in a moment I was in front of Lucy's door. I knocked. She opened it.

"Oh, you are here. Come inside," Lucy said with an inviting gesture, smiling at me. She was dressed in a red lace trim satin robe with a belt that reached her knees. The delicate cleavage revealed a bit of her beautiful breasts. "Listen, turn on the kettle. I've already poured coffee into cups. If the water boils, please, pour them over, okay. I have to run to the bathroom for a while."

"Ok. no problem."

Lucy went to the bathroom while I continued walking into the room. I turned on the kettle and sat on the armchair opposite the bed.

This bed is large, I thought. She must have been comfortable sleeping tonight. The marriage bed for two, and she had it all to herself. Eh, I'd caress and exercise a little with her in this bed. She is so attractive. It must be awesome to have sex with her. But it certainly it's not gonna happen, because I'm her son-in-law. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the kettle turning off.

The moment I poured the cups over, Lucy left the bathroom. She was smiling, wearing her robe all the time, but her makeup seemed a little more accentuated, which made her look even more attractive than when she opened the door and invited me inside. Her exit from the bathroom almost made me burn myself with boiling water as I poured over the cups.

"Listen Paul, I have a problem," Lucy said, smiling at me.

"Yes? Maybe I could help you with something."

"You know, I took two swimsuits with me and I don't really know which one to go in, which suits me better."

"I don't know if I'm an expert on this subject, but ... maybe ... I could ... advise you ... if you like."

"Oh ... thanks. You know ... I wouldn't like to tire your eyes with my appearance ... you know ... the figure is not what it used to be," Lucy said, blinking coquettishly at me with her eyes.

"Come on, Mom," I comforted her. "You know very well that we have been together on the beach or in the pool more than once and I have seen you in your swimsuit more than once. So you really don't need to be shy in front of me."

"Well ... basically, you're right. I don't know why I suddenly started to feel embarrassed," then the more confident added, "I just put on one swimsuit, let me show you."

She untied the belt of her robe and dropped it on the floor, revealing her body to me. She did it very boldly, as if she were some kind of photo model, stripper or even a porn star. I was so impressed with her beautiful body, beautiful to me. Perhaps other men would not love her seeing her, but I am not at all interested in what others might be thinking. She is just for me now.

"So? How do you like it?" she asked, turning around so I could see her in all her glory.

She looked gorgeous. She wore a black two-piece set with a pattern of delicate flowers, stems and leaves, in a silver color on the front of the outfit.

Classic bra, covered almost all of her breasts.

High waist knickers were wide enough that they almost covered her belly button and most of her tummy. There was a floral arrangement at the front and all black at the back. On the sides, on her hips, there were tulle inserts with three centimeter stripes connecting the front and back.

"You look gorgeous in this set," I replied, getting back to reality. I felt my cock begin to stiffen at the sight of my beautiful mother-in-law.

"Thanks," Lucy replied with a smile on her face, "I knew you'd like me. Let me introduce myself to you in one more outfit, then you can judge which one suits me better. But I have to go to the bathroom to get changed, ok?"

"Sure. I believe that in the latter, you will definitely look cute as well."

"Oh, thanks. I knew I could count on you to compliment me. You are very charming, Paul."

Lucy picked up the robe she had dropped on the floor. As she bent down, I noticed her breasts sagging freely. She went into the bathroom. But when she entered, she did not close the door fully, leaving it slightly ajar. I don't know if she did it deliberately so I could watch her a little, or maybe because of her forgetfulness, excitement that she might be a model for a moment, presenting a collection of swimsuits.

Looking at the mirror that hung almost all over the wall opposite the bathroom door, I could see some skin through the ajar door. I got a little closer to the mirror to get a better view. Lucy stood with her back to me. I suppose she didn't see me watching her because I couldn't see her face reflected in the bathroom mirror. And if I haven't seen her face, I suppose she hasn't seen mine either.

Lucy put the robe on the marble shelf that took up the entire length of the wall with the built-in washbasin. Then she bent her arms back and grabbed the gold clasp of her bra, unfastening it. Since she had her back to me, I could only guess that unfastening the bra caused her large breasts to fall freely.

She laid the unhooked bra on the shelf. She put her hands up, fixing her hair with her hands. When she raised her hands up, she was slightly sideways to the right towards me. Then I noticed her right breast hanging freely downwards, not being held by any material. It was then that I noticed how big her tits are. I assumed she had big ones, but I never had the chance to see them in such splendour as now, even though I only saw a part of one tit.

Then she tucked her thumbs up the sides of her knickers and began to gently pull them down. The knickers fit tightly to her puppies, so it didn't seem too big. However, it was only after the knickers were completely removed that I could admire its size and beauty. I was already so excited that I started rubbing my cock through my shorts.

Suddenly the bathroom door closed. Lucy must have noticed that she didn't fully close it, so she did it now. It's a pity. I won't see her wearing that other outfit. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until she comes out of the bathroom, then I'll see her.

I backed away from the mirror to where I had been sitting before, so as not to arouse Lucy's suspicions when she came out of the bathroom that I was watching her. I sat down comfortably on the armchair at the table with the kettle and two cups of hot, steaming coffee.

I felt my penis was getting quite stiff from rubbing. I stretched my shorts to see inside what was happening there. The head of my penis was breaking through and it was already popping out of tight swimming trunks. I put my hand inside the swimming trunks and started massaging it. Then I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. I took my hand out quickly so as not to be caught and pretended to wait for her.

Lucy came out of the bathroom smiling and, as in the first case, untied the belt of her satin robe and threw it to the floor, presenting herself in her new swimsuit, turning around.

"So? How do you like this one?" Lucy asked, smiling seductively at me.

This time the outfit was aquamarine in color and without any additional patterns, but this one was probably for bolder women. The bra revealed more breasts, and the knickers were also more skimpy. They exposed her buttocks more and no longer covered her navel and tummy, which now hung loosely downwards.

"You look great in this one, too," I replied, enchanted by her appearance.

"What do you think, which one would suit me better? The one I'm wearing now, or the black one with silver flowers?"

Fuck! And here she surprised me. Which outfit to choose? She looks beautiful in both. In the one she's wearing now, the tits and bottom are more visible. But the latter is sexy too, and although the bra covers almost all of her tits, there's something about this outfit that I'd like to look at her, just in it. This flower arrangement is very erotic. And her knickers. It doesn't matter that they almost cover the navel.

But to see her black arse and flowers on her pussy again! Yes! This is it! I guess I'll choose the latter outfit. Maybe I can see her changing in the bathroom again, if she doesn't close the door again, because she'll have to change again when I tell her I'm choosing that black outfit. Yes, I definitely have to tell her, or basically ask her to change into the outfit she was wearing before.

"You know, a tough decision," I started shyly. "You look great in both outfits. I don't know which one to choose. I think I would choose the black one with flowers after all."

"The black one? Why this particular one?" Lucy asked as she walked over to the table where there were cups of brewed coffee. She leaned in to pick up the cup and take a sip of coffee. As she leaned forward, I noticed her tits weight down, by the law of gravity, as if to jump out of the bra holding them.

"Oh, I better not tell you not to be mad at me."

"Mad at you? Well, my dear, this is probably the last thing in the world I could do - be mad at you. But I'm very curious about your opinion." Lucy put her cup down on the table, she came a little closer to me that her tits were literally inches from my face. She put her right hand in the tangle of my hair. "So? Why this particular one?"

"You know ... I think you look ... more attractive in this outfit."

"Oh ... really!? ... Thanks ... you know, I prefer this one too somehow. I can see we have very similar tastes. Okay, listen, then I'm going to change my clothes again and then we'll finish the coffee and go to the beach after all, because we won't get sunburned. You will wait another minute here alone, right?" Lucy moved her hand from my hair to my cheek, stroking it.

"Sure, no problem," I replied excitedly with the whole situation.

"Cool, I'll be back in a minute," said Lucy as she took her hand off my cheek and gently teased me with her fingernail. Then she turned and went to the bathroom. While still on the threshold, she turned her head towards me and, smiling, waved her hand at me. I responded to her with the same, and then she disappeared into the bathroom. Unfortunately for me, she closed the bathroom door behind her.

So I am not allowed to see her changing clothes again. Too bad. But she had left the robe on the floor. I picked it up and put it to my face, enjoying the scent of the feminine perfume left on the red satin. I held the robe to my face with my left hand, and with my right hand, holding the other end, I started massaging my manhood.

I felt my cock swell with each additional rub on her lovely robe. I was about to ejaculate when I suddenly heard the soft movement of the bathroom door handle. Lucy was going to be going out, but something stopped her inside because she opened the door and I heard her doing something else in the bathroom. I quickly put her robe on the bed so as not to get caught by her.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open and Lucy appeared. The moment I saw her there, on the doorstep, in that sexy black swimsuit, smiling, with delicate makeup on her face, I couldn't stand it. I know that even though I was a normal adult man, with my behavior I looked like a teenager who started his adventure with sex.

When Lucy was still in the bathroom, I felt like I was cumming. I felt that if I didn't stop rubbing my swollen penis I was about to ejaculate. I told myself it was enough and stopped rubbing. The penis throbbed. I knew one move, one touch would be enough and ...

When Lucy came out of the bathroom, unfortunately I didn't get the hang of it. I didn't have to rub my penis at all, not even touch it. It was enough for her to show up in her sexy swimsuit. I looked at her and there was no way I could stand it. I squirted. I felt the hot sperm pour over the tip of my penis and then slowly began to run down towards the testicles.

There was a revolution inside my swimming trunks now, a white flood. I was curious how big the stain appeared on my swimming trunks. I was tempted to look inside, but you know that now, with Lucy around, it was hardly possible. I prayed that only the semen wouldn't leak out through the shorts I was wearing over my swimming trunks. If that were the case, I would probably burn myself out of shame in front of my mother-in-law.

I tried to sit up in such a way that the spilling sperm in my swimming trunks wouldn't penetrate outside by accident. That it spilled was obvious. The idea was now to stop it from penetrating as much as possible. There was no question of getting up from the armchair now. I have to wait until I dry a little and the liquid soaks into my swimming trunks.

I was hoping she wouldn't ask me for anything now that would make me move and get up from my armchair. It would be a disaster. I had to think of something not to get up. I figured I was going to pretend my stomach hurt. I made the appropriate slight scowl on my face and grabbed my belly. Of course, this was immediately noticed by Lucy, whose smile suddenly faded from her face.

"Oh, Paul, baby! Are you okay? Has something happened to you? You look as if you are in pain." Lucy quickly walked over to me wearing only her sexy swimsuit, stood over me and stroked my cheeks with her hands.

"No, I'm fine, Mom. It's just a bit of a stomach ache, but it will surely pass," I said, sitting in front of her all the time, enjoying the view of her body and the touch of her hands.

"Maybe get up and lie on the bed. Come on, I'll help you."

"No, you don't have to. I'd better sit down for a while, it will pass in no time. Thank you for taking care of me so much."

"No problem. I guess the coffee hurt you. Too strong, huh? I think I poured too much into your cup," Lucy said, stroking my cheeks all the time.

"No, this is definitely not the reason for the coffee being too strong. I would rather say that the cheesecake could be bad for me. I recently found that too much sweetness is bad for my mood, and today I couldn't deny myself and went a little too far with the cheesecake."

"Well, I guess so. Anyway, I noticed it today in the elevator, brushing crumbs from the corners of your mouth. Well, my dear, you'll have to sweeten your life differently. Instead of sweet cookies, you'll have to think about something else. There are many other more interesting things that can sweeten your life, right?"

"I guess so. I guess you're right. Oh, as you can see I'm a lousy son-in-law. I can't even eat a regular cake, because my stomach hurts right now."

"But, what are you talking about? Really, I don't understand your attitude right now. Are you worried about some cake? Come on. It's really nothing to worry about. And please don't tell me again that you're a bad son-in-law, okay?" Lucy, stroking both my cheeks all the time, this time lightly pinched me with her fingers, as if trying to force a response on me that would satisfy her.

floor7314
floor7314
27 Followers