Two Cups of Coffee and a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a very naughty son-in-law," Lucy said, smiling at me as I appeared in the mirror. She leaned against me, still squirming with her bottom. I also started rubbing my dick against her knickers again, starting to smear her tummy, then hands, shoulders and neck area. Of course, I left her tits for dessert. I spread the lotion over her tits very slowly.

I rubbed her tits for a while longer until I was rubbing all the lotion I had on my hands. In fact, I was done with it, but we stayed like that for a while. We indulged in the moments of pleasure and I just kept massaging her tits, which now shone brightly from the lotion on them. I was massaging her tits and she was massaging her cunt with her hands which she put inside her knickers.

I also wanted to fool around there. So I left her tits for a while in favor of her cunt. I put my hands inside her knickers.

"I see you'd like to caress my pussy," Lucy chuckled. "I will not disturb you." And she took her hands out of the knickers so that I would have a lot of freedom to caress her. She started fondling her cunt but was touching her knickers from the outside.

"Lucy, get your little fingers in your knickers and expose your cunt a little in the front," I offered her. "I'd like to see what it looks like."

Slowly she put her thumbs in and, squirming her bottom like a professional stripper, slowly began to reveal her cunt.

"Oh, it's so beautiful," I began to marvel as Lucy unveiled it. "And so wonderfully hairy."

"Would you prefer me to shave it off?"

"No, you mustn't shave it." I hugged her even more. I started stroking her hairy cunt with my left hand, and I put the fingers of my right hand inside it. She was already very moist with excitement, not to say even wet. I stroked and additionally rubbed my dick against her bottom in her knickers. She was also very active. She was squirming her arse in all directions. Her tits dangled. We were panting softly.

"I can see baby you like hairy pussies."

"I love."

"Oh, yes. In a moment, when we go to bed, you will feel its taste and smell. You will be able to see how hairy I am."

"Oh, I miss that."

"In a moment. I'll straddle your face with my hairy cunt and rub it back and forth over your mouth and nose. I'll gallop like a jockey on a stud."

We were having fun like that for a while, when we both felt we were about to cum.

"Oh Paul, honey, I guess I'll cum in a minute. I guess I'll squirt."

"That's great. Squirt it all down your knickers." I took my fingers out of her cunt. "Cover your pussy with your knickers."

"How is that? But then I'll pour them all with my juices and they'll be all wet."

"And that's the point. Don't worry about it, you'll get them wet anyway."

"How's that? I don't understand."

"You'll have them wet anyway, because I'm gonna jizz on your bottom in a moment, because I feel like I'm cumming too."

"Oh really? Oh well, so I'm gonna squirt in the front and you cum over my knickers from the back."

"With pleasure, honey. All my white cum will soak into your black knickers."

Lucy, shooting the knickers waistband against her tummy, released them and covered her cunt, which I began to massage intensively through the fabric on which the silver flower arrangements were sewn so that she would quickly cum. She was squirming her arse in all directions, and I was nailing her from behind with my cock. After a few more rubs with my fingers, her bottom suddenly stopped moving.

She began to gasp hard. Yes, it was her orgasm. I did not let go. I was rubbing her cunt through her knickers all the time. Suddenly I felt a warm liquid on my fingers. These were her juices. I felt that this time I was cumming too. I made a few more hard thrusts against her bottom. Each hit was accompanied by a squeezing of her cunt. I squeezed it through her knickers with my whole hand. As if I wanted to scoop up a handful of beach sand and clench my hand into a fist. As if I wanted to grab her pubic hair and pull it in all directions.

I finally cum. Hugging her ass all the time, I felt the sperm gush, soaking into her black knickers. I slowly pulled away from her ass, holding my cock in my hand so I wouldn't spill my cum all over the floor.

"Did you squirt hard?" Lucy asked, squirming her bottom in front of me.

"Yes. Wait. I'll spread my juices all over your arse, on your knickers."

"Yes, smear everything. Let not a drop be wasted," she said, squirming her bottom, making lustful faces at the mirror and purring.

Holding my cock in my fingers, I began to smear the cum all over her big arse. To make sure everything was distributed, I wiped off the remaining sperm again, smacking my cock against each buttock a few times.

"Ok. You already have everything in your knickers. But they shine!"

"I hope you squirt on me again today. You still have the power, don't you?"

"Of course I have. I'd like to cum on your tits tonight."

"Hmm, but first I'd like you to put it in my pussy."

"Yes, I'll put you in. Maybe let's not waste any more time and go to bed."

"Yeah, we'll go soon, I just have to do something with my wet knickers. I have to take them off somehow because these juices are starting to annoy me."

"Please turn around to face me. I'll help you take them off."

"Really? Thanks," Lucy said as she turned to me and smiled as she looked down at her cunt. "Oh, I'm soaked in these wonderful juices. It's all because of you. Look at your handiwork. Not only did you cum on my arse, but you also massaged my cunt so much that I'm all flooded in front."

"But you liked it, didn't you? Anyway, you wanted it yourself, temptress."

"Yes, you were wonderful," Lucy put her arms around my neck, hugged me and we started kissing.

"Okay. We're talking here, and it's high time we finally got your knickers off your arse," I broke the kiss, grabbed her hand and we left the bathroom and into the room. "We take off your knickers and go to the bed."

"Ah, so now is the time when you said before that you'd take my knickers off, right?" Lucy sat on the edge of the bed and started jerking me off.

"Exactly like you say," I pushed her gently onto the bed and knelt down in front of her cunt.

"And you remember you promised me a smack on my butt," she asked, folding her legs over my neck and shoulders.

"Of course I remember. There will be time for everything. As soon as I take you doggy style, you are guaranteed a smack on your ass," I cuddled up to her cunt and started kissing her through her knickers soaked in her juices. I kissed it for about a minute.

"Paul, take those knickers off me finally and put your cock in my pussy." Lucy was getting a little impatient now.

"Okay, then put your bottom up," I replied, interrupting the kissing. Keeping her legs on my shoulders the whole time, she lifted her bottom and I took off her knickers. "Okay, now feet up."

Lucy took her legs off my arms and lifted them vertically upwards. I got up from my knees and took off her knickers completely. And instead of putting them somewhere, I took them and put them to my face.

"Hmm, I can see you like my knickers," Lucy chuckled as she sat down on the edge of the bed again. "Even when they are so soaked with our juices?"

"Especially when they're soaked."

"Hmm, let's go for little fucking," she grabbed my hands, pulling me against her. I approached her and kissed her. "Come on, lie on the bed. I would like to straddle you and ride you like a stud."

I lay down on my back, keeping her knickers against my face the whole time. Lucy crawled closer to me and straddled my chest. Seeing that I was savoring the smell of her knickers, she gently snatched them from my hand, stretched them in front of my eyes and, smiling at me, pressed them to my nose with the side that had just soaked with the juices from her cunt.

"Yes, smell them," she whispered, "Smell your mother-in-law's knickers. You like sniffing, don't you?"

"Oh yes I do. Don't stop, please."

"Maybe you'd like me to put them on you, would you?"

"Would you? We're supposed to be fucking now."

"Not at your dick, silly," she giggled, "Only here." She squeezed my nose with her knickers. "You would like to feel the intimate tastes and scents of your mother-in-law while having sex with her. You would like that, wouldn't you? "She asked, shoving her knickers into my mouth.

"Yes, I would."

Lucy took the knickers off my face. She pulled them on, put her whole hands inside them in the place of the tulle inserts and put them on my head as if she was putting on a swimming cap. The part of the knickers that covered her cunt was now covering my nose and mouth. I could feel the taste and smell of her juices soaked there after she cum. The knickers were still damp. Lucy laughed looking down at me.

"You look funny in those knickers on your face. I wish you could see yourself," she chuckled. "Would you like to see what you look like?"

I nodded.

"Okay, but maybe later," she proposed, "For now, we'll have some fun." Then, all the time straddling me, she moved towards my cock. She took it in her hand, rubbed it a little, put it in her cunt and ...

...

she started riding me.

...

We felt wonderful.

...

***

ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AFTER.

About an hour and a half after she sat on me, we were sitting comfortably in the armchairs and drinking coffee. But not the one we did before, because that one was cold already, of course, so we poured it out, but we made ourselves a new one. When we finished playing in bed, we went to the bathroom to freshen up together, got dressed and sipped our delicious coffee and remembered what we had just experienced.

A lot had happened. Of course, there were the butt smacks I promised her. There was cumming on her tits, followed by a titfuck and so much more. We were sitting relaxed, smiling, savoring our coffee, when suddenly someone knocked on the door of the room. Lucy asked me to go and answer it. I went, opened it and saw my wife smiling.