Two Cups of Coffee and a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then we have an appointment," Lucy said, smiling at me and waiting for my reaction. I did not know what to do. Lucy was almost hugging me, smiling and probably waiting for some move from me and I didn't know what to do. I felt that she was probably waiting for me to kiss her. I decided to act. I shyly brought my head close to hers.

Lucy, seeing my shyness, approached me herself. Our lips joined in a gentle kiss that did not last very long, literally a second. Sex between us was close, getting closer. We both knew that my visit to her room would not end with a cup of coffee, but in her wide bed.

"Okay. Let's not waste any time and let's go freshen up, because coffee is waiting," Lucy said, smiling and she headed to the room next door. I stood for a moment more and looked at her big butt in the white summer dress. When she reached her door, she unlocked it, and before she went inside, she turned to me again:

"Oh, before you come, don't forget to do something about that white stain on your swimming trunks," she said smiling at me and waving the fingers of her hand nonchalantly pointing in my direction, then stepped inside.

Indeed, it took me about 20 minutes to refresh, take a quick shower and wash my swimming trunks to remove the white sperm stain. After that time, I was ready to go to Lucy's, but figured I'd be on time. Perhaps she is not ready yet. Maybe she is getting gussied up for me. I couldn't sit still anymore. I started watching something on my smartphone when suddenly I got an SMS from her:

"If you are ready then you can come. I'm waiting for you. Bye!"

So it is time to go to the woman I desire so much. I left the room. I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't have any underpants under my shorts. I thought maybe they were redundant. I went to her room door and knocked. I heard footsteps approaching and the lock opening. I felt more and more excited.

She opened it for me. As always, she was beautiful. She was smiling at me. I noticed that she didn't have her makeup yet, but she looked gorgeous without it. She was dressed as usual in her red satin robe and flip-flops. I was not surprised at all by her cleavage that exposed at least half of her tits, which were now hanging loose, no longer held by her bra.

"Oh, you're here. Come in, please," she invited me in, then closed the door from inside. "So how are your swimming trunks? Did you get the stain off?" she asked with a slightly mocking smile on her face.

"Yes, I made it." I felt like a little boy reprimanded by his mother.

"Well, that's good. It would be silly if Alice found out about your bad habits. Okay, about coffee, you know what to do, right?" Lucy quickly changed the subject that was compromising me. "Just like last time. I've already poured coffee into cups. Please turn on the kettle and pour it over when the water boils, okay?"

"Ok, Lucy."

"Great. I still have to go to the bathroom for a while. As you can see, I don't have makeup. Wait a minute, huh?" she asked, touching my chest with her hand.

"Sure, but I have to tell you, you look gorgeous without makeup, too," I replied, taking her hand in both of mine and kissing it.

"Oh, as always, you keep surprising me as a man. I feel so wonderful with you. You know, I think a little makeup won't hurt, and you won't be disappointed when you see me. If you show a little patience, then I'll make it up to you visually, ok?"

"Of course," I confirmed, kissing her hand again.

"Cool," Lucy replied as she walked to the bathroom and held her hand in mine for a long time.

For a moment, as she walked into the bathroom, I thought maybe it would be like before, in the morning, that she would go in and not close the door behind her, and I would have beautiful views of her body. But unfortunately, she stripped me of all illusions by closing the door. I thought - too bad, I'll survive it somehow. I was hoping that we would still have hot moments in this room and not just drinking coffee.

There was nothing left for me to do but patiently wait for the further development of the situation. I walked over to the kettle on the table, turned it on, and sat comfortably in the armchair. I started rubbing my cock through my shorts, but realized it wasn't time for that now. What if Lucy comes out of the bathroom and sees me like this. I'd better wait, let her caress it herself.

The water in the kettle boiled. I poured coffee cups and kept waiting for my mother-in-law. After a while I heard her voice from the bathroom:

"Paul?"

"Yes, Lucy?"

"Has the water boiled yet?"

"Yes. I've already poured cups."

"Great. We'll have some coffee in a minute. But for now, would you please come over to the bathroom for a while? I would need your help."

"Sure. I'm coming."

I was very curious what Lucy might want from me this time. Could I help her choose some clothes again? With pleasure. I went to the bathroom door, opened it gently, and shyly peeked inside.

Lucy stood in front of the mirror and painted her lips with red lipstick. She was wearing her red bathrobe all the time. She had beautifully painted eyes. At the sight of me reflected in the bathroom mirror, she smiled, twisted her lipstick on, and put it back in her make-up bag. She turned to face me and, smiling, she leaned her bottom against the marble countertop on which the washbasin rested, spreading her hands to the sides and leaning on the countertop.

"Come on, go ahead. Come closer to me, go ahead," she invited me inside.

I got close enough to her that she could put her arms around me. I felt her tits rest against my chest.

"How about my makeup?" she asked as she folded her arms around my neck.

"You look gorgeous," I replied, grabbing her by the waist.

"Thanks. I knew you'd like me. How's my lips?"

"A very beautiful color. It must be a very good branded lipstick. Your lips are so alluring. They must be very sweet."

"Hmm ... Believe me, they definitely are. I've already made sure that they are. Probably you would like to kiss them now and check the taste of your mother-in-law's mature lips, right?"

"Oh yeah, you don't even know how much I would."

"Hmm, hug me baby."

We hugged each other tightly and started kissing very passionately. I felt the sweet taste of her lipstick. Our tongues began to dance tightly covered with our mouths. From time to time, we would literally take our lips apart for a split second, as if ending a kiss accentuated with a loud "mwah". But no, those weren't the ends of the kisses. We kissed so passionately for about five minutes. Eventually we stopped for a while.

"Wait, you've got something on your lips again," Lucy said smiling at me.

"What? Was it a piece of cheesecake again?" I reacted surprised, but at the same time trying to amuse her.

"No, it's not cheesecake this time, silly," Lucy, laughing out loud, put her index finger to my mouth. "It was the lipstick from my lips that stayed on yours during our kiss," Lucy wiped the remnants of the lipstick from my lips with her finger, which she then held vertically against the center of my mouth as if making a silencing gesture. I kissed her finger and she wiped it while spreading lipstick on my lips.

We started kissing again. I remembered the coffee was waiting for us in the room and it was cooling. I was about to tell her about it, but at the last moment I decided that I wouldn't tell her after all. Coffee can wait. We'll get a new one when it's cold. I prefer the sweetness of her lips than the sweetness of coffee. Anyway, Lucy herself told me that I was to sweeten my life otherwise than with killer sugar. So that's what I do, kiss her sweet lips.

I slid my hands off her waist towards her big arse. Touching her, I felt that she was wearing knickers. This surprised me a bit because I saw that she didn't have a bra. I thought she would only be in just the robe. Anyway, it's good that she's wearing knickers. I will gladly pull them off her when the opportunity arises. Lucy noticed that I changed the position of my hands, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Hmm ... I can see you're starting to touch me more boldly on other parts of my body. You like my arse, don't you?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. I know, I shouldn't have."

"Come on. You know I don't mind. After all, if I did, I wouldn't even let you kiss me here and now."

"Well, basically yes. Oh, it all happens so fast. Especially since you are my mother-in-law, my wife's mother."

"Forget for a moment that I'm your mother-in-law, and look at me as the woman you desire, as your lover, okay?"

"Ok." that was all I could say now.

"Well, now kiss me again."

And we kissed again. Her knickers, however, bothered me. I felt I needed to talk to her about them. I wanted to see her in them now.

"I see you have your knickers on," I started the conversation.

"Hmm, you noticed! Yes, I have. Maybe you'd like to see what I look like in them? Go ahead, lift my robe up.

I grabbed the underside of her robe and lifted it up, revealing her knickers in the bottom. They were the same black ones she was wearing on the beach. I wondered why she put them on after she took a shower. Or maybe she wasn't taking them off at all and was showering in them.

"How is your impression?" Lucy snuggled closer to me, touching me more aggressively with her tits and tightening her arms around my neck. "You'd like to get them off my butt right now to see it in all its glory, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I don't know what to say, but yeah. Really! "I confirmed, starting to rub her bottom gently but more boldly.

"I know you'd like to. I can see it when you look at them. As you are now devouring my alluring arse in sexy black knickers. Don't worry. You'll have the opportunity to take them off my arse, but maybe in a moment, okay? I'll tease you a little more so you don't think I'm an easy woman. Before you do, I would have such a small request for you."

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"You know, I took a shower and thought it would be good if I put an after-sun lotion on my body. What do you say?" She said, meanwhile she turned her back to me, leaning against me. I grabbed her gently by the sides of the waist. We both looked at the bathroom mirror and smiled at each other.

"Oh yeah. I also put a lotion like this after taking a shower. It's good to soothe the skin after sunbathing and to make it brown."

"Exactly. But you know ... I have a problem smearing my back well. So ... I thought ... maybe ... you would smear me. You smeared me so wonderfully while we were at the beach. What do you say?"

"Oh, I don't know ... listen ... well ... but you know ... if I could smear you, you'd have to take your robe off, right?"

"Yes, I know. But I think it would be more attractive if you could undress me yourself and take it off me," Lucy said rubbing her arse against my swollen cock. "Come on, undress me," she said, lifting her hands up and folding them around my neck.

My hands, which I had been holding on her waist, now moved inward, to where the robe's belt knot was tied. I lowered my hands below that knot and caressed her tummy, gently massaging it through the fabric of the robe. After a while I went back with my hands to the knot and began to untie it. I did it very slowly so that we would enjoy these erotic moments as long as possible.

I finally untied the knot. I exposed her tummy. Its folds dangled over the knickers, slightly obscuring the view of the silver flower arrangements that were at the front. Her tits were even more visible now than before. Admittedly, they were not fully visible yet, but it is basically a matter of seconds when I reveal the robe more and have them in front of me in all their glory.

Without waiting any longer, I grabbed the edge of her robe and spread it to the sides. I kissed her neck gently. I heard Lucy sighing softly. Yes, this has been what I've been waiting for so long since meeting her. I finally saw her tits. Yes, her big, beautiful, firm tits. I wanted to touch them right away, but the thought of seeing an almost naked mother-in-law in front of me somehow held me back.

Lucy, seeing that I was trying to remove her robe from her shoulders, took her hands off my neck and discreetly pushed me away with her bottom so that I would now step away from her a little for a moment, because I would be taking her robe completely off her body. I grabbed the top of the robe around her neck and gently pulled it down freely along her shoulders. When I took it off, I put it on the counter.

"Paul, now it's your turn. I wish you would take your t-shirt off now because I wish you could feel your body against mine."

Of course, I didn't mind. Anyway, I wanted to do it myself, because I was already warm in this bathroom. The atmosphere was very hot indeed. I'd even say it was hotter now than the coffee in the cups that was waiting for us in the room. So I took off my t-shirt and put it next to her bathrobe.

"You can take your shorts off too. You won't need them anymore." she said, directing her eyes lustfully at the mirror in search of my cock, which was sticking out through the fabric of my shorts.

Surprised by her last sentence, I took the shorts off as ordered and left them on the floor. We were standing together now. I was naked, and she was almost naked, only with the garment that protected her private parts. We looked in the mirror and smiled at each other. Instinctively, I took a step back from her, which was noticed by her.

"Come on, don't run away," Lucy also took a small step back towards me, stretched her right hand back, and grabbed my cock, pulling me against her. Our bodies cling to each other. "Now hold my tummy tenderly and caress it," she said, releasing my cock and grasping my hands.

I started caressing her tummy with her hands covering mine all the time. We did this together for a while. Then Lucy, holding my hands, moved them towards her tits, suggesting me to caress them now. I started groping and rubbing them passionately while she dropped her hands down and started rubbing her cunt through her knickers.

Lucy started dynamically and strongly rubbing, squirming her buttocks and teasing my cock, encouraging me to play. I figured I wouldn't be indebted to her and started, for my part, moving my hips rhythmically against her arse, rubbing my cock against her knickers as if trying doggy style. My hands were still caressing her tits and she was caressing her cunt.

"You have wonderful breasts," I started a shy conversation about her tits, massaging them all the time.

"Oh yeah. But I want you not to say 'breasts' just 'tits', ok? That turns me on more."

"Oh yeah. You have lovely tits," I corrected myself. "You have beautiful, big, firm boobs."

"Oh yes. They need your dick. Oh, how big it must be now."

"Can you feel it?"

"Yes I can. It must be gorgeous. You're going to put it between my tits today, okay?"

"Yes, I will do it with the greatest wild ecstasy."

"Yes. Stand back for a moment, I want to see it," Lucy said, turning her head back and down.

I stopped rubbing it against her knickers for a moment and moved away from her a little so she could see herself. It was already big and stiff. The rind of the foreskin was already stretched, exposing the head of the glans.

"Hmm, indeed," Lucy smiled happily. "But be careful not to squirt too soon, you know, it's not time for it yet, you still have to put it in my pussy. You want it, don't you?"

"I dream about it. I'd love to put it in your pussy and then between your tits."

"Oh, yes. It will be wonderful ... But ... wait, wait ... you were supposed to rub lotion on me, and you're playing with me here. Eh, you naughty boy."

We both burst out laughing. We were totally casual. We didn't even care that at any moment Alice might come and expose us. We both knew we wanted each other's caresses, so Lucy's indignation was just her sweet play with me. I hugged her again and grabbed her tits. We looked at each other through the bathroom mirror.

"Please let me feel your beautiful tits for a little while longer before I start smearing you."

"You have missed them, didn't you?"

"You don't even know how much."

"Hmm, you know that you will have the opportunity to grope them again and more than once."

"Oh yeah, but you know ..."

"Well, don't whine anymore. After all, if you smear my back, you smear my tits as well, and then you grope again."

"Really? You want me to smear your tits too?"

"Well of course. Why are you so surprised? After all, once you start my back then you can go to my tits, tummy and my whole body. Anyway ... you know ... the sooner you put on me, the sooner we go ... you know where. ..and the sooner I will be all yours, not just my tits."

I started to smile mysteriously at her because something occurred to me that I wanted to tell her right now. Lucy, of course, noticed my goofy smirk.

"What's so funny?" she also asked, smiling and looking at me in a mirror image.

"You know," I started touching her tits again, "The sooner I smear you, the sooner we go for that delicious coffee that we wanted so badly while still on the beach and that is waiting for us now in our room."

Lucy was almost speechless when she heard what I said. We both burst out laughing. We laughed like this for a minute. After we finished, I was massaging her tits all the time. I saw that she liked the massaging a lot and that she wouldn't mind if I would do it forever.

"Well, yeah, we'll probably skip this coffee today, because it's probably already cold," Lucy said. "But there is one thing I won't let go of. You sure know which one, don't you?"

"Hmm, I guess. We can always have a cup of coffee when it is over. Just take it easy. Anyway, the thing you are talking about and you will definitely not let go of today is much sweeter and much hotter than many well-made coffee."

"Hmm, interesting theory, my dear son-in-law. I think we should check it in practice and as soon as possible."

"Fine. Where do you have that balm?"

Lucy reached into the toilet bag on the counter, pulled a tube of lotion out of it, and handed it to me. I started rubbing her back. When I got to her knickers, I knelt in front of her bottom and took them off a little, leaving them under her buttocks.

"I thought you would take them off completely," Lucy said in amazement.

"Of course I'll take them off," I replied, kneeling down and kissing her buttocks, "but not yet, only after we go to your comfortable bed."

"And can you tell me why only then? Wouldn't you like to see my butt now? Don't you like it?"

"How can you say that, you know I really like your butt," I said as I smeared it.

"But?" Lucy pushed me.

"But I'd like to see you wearing your knickers one more time because you look very sexy in them. And I'd like to rub my cock against them." I finished smearing her arse and started slowly putting on her knickers.

"Hey you my little pervert."

I didn't comment on what she said, just kneeling all the time, finished putting on the knickers, giving her a light smack on the right buttock at the end.

"Ah, and such a brute as well," she giggled.

Kneeling down on my knees, I began to smear her legs from the thighs all the way down. Lucy started to squirm her arse in front of me alluringly. I kissed her through the black knickers.

"Hmm," she purred. "Can I have another smack on the bottom?"

"Of course, but not yet. After that." I started teasing her.

"After that? When after that? You won't tell me only after we go to bed. Should I wait that long?"

"Exactly as you say. If we go to bed, then we'll take your knickers off, I'll take you doggy style and you'll be smacked on your bare bottom. For now, you'll have to settle for a kiss." and as I finished smearing her legs, I kissed her squirming arse one more time and got up off my knees.