Two Cups of Coffee and a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
floor7314
floor7314
26 Followers

"Oh, thanks. You're very nice. It's nice to hear that you like my breasts. Look, maybe each of us will have some more moments of pleasure in our own way, so give me some more massage, huh?"

"Oh, thanks. I'd love to."

"Well then get to work."

I began to rub the sides of her armpits again, gently touching her breasts with my fingers. I didn't want to be too aggressive and possessive. I could forcibly slide my whole hands between her body and the blanket and grope them, but still we were on the beach and someone would have spotted us. I thought that for this type of frolics I would have to wait until a more intimate situation. I've already achieved a lot today.

"Rub me now around my waist and hips, please," Lucy asked.

I did as she wished. I started rubbing her waist. I approached the point where her black knickers began. Lucy felt that I was touching her in these areas, so she wanted some extra caresses.

"Rub me a little under my knickers, okay?"

"Okay," I replied and got to work. However, her knickers were so tightly around her bottom that I had a problem to freely stick my hand there. "Look, Lucy, you have some tight knickers. I'm going to have a problem getting the cream under them well and not staining them."

"Yeah, I get it," Lucy laughed. "Listen, take them off for a little while and then you put them back on me when the cream soaks into my skin, okay?"

"Ok." I gently tucked my fingers under her knickers and tried to remove them a little from her arse. "Listen, you'd have to lift your bottom a little to make it easier to remove."

Lucy laughed softly again, then lifted her bottom slightly and shook it temptingly. "That's enough?"

"Absolutely," I replied, and was now free to remove as much as needed. I could even take them off completely. I took them off halfway down her buttocks. I saw two large pale hemispheres sticking out and prepared for massaging. "Okay, you can lie down on the blanket now."

Lucy laid back down on the blanket, and I began to gently rub her butt.

"Okay, now we have to wait for the cream to soak into the skin and dry," I said after I finished smearing her butt.

"Then rub my legs now and then you put my knickers back on."

I started to smear her legs in much the same way she smeared mine. So I started with the calves, then through the knees, thighs and ended at the top of the thighs where they joined the bottom.

"Okay, that's it," I said, closing the cream tube and getting ready to put her knickers back on.

"Well, on the side of the thighs under the knickers you haven't applied it to me yet, have you?" Lucy protested.

"Oh, you want there too?"

"Well of course. What if the sun burns me there?"

"Okay. I'm already smearing," I replied excitedly, because I knew that I would look with my fingers at the innermost recesses of her intimacy. I unscrewed the tube cap again and scooped up some cream. This time, without lifting the knickers up, I slipped my hand under them on her right buttock. After a few movements, I took my hand out and put it onto her left buttock.

Just like when she was rubbing me, I put my hand under her knickers and rubbed it as I approached her snatch. I heard Lucy's sighs of pleasure. Suddenly, I felt the shape of her outer labia approaching on my fingers. The shape was accompanied by the touch of her pubic hair and the feeling of wetness reaching my fingers.

So her cunt was hairy. Oh how awesome. Alice has always shaved hers, so I never had the opportunity to experience what it was like to have a woman with a hairy pussy. I wanted to find out if the dampness on my fingers was the result of the cream melting by the heat, or if it was the juices oozing from her pussy.

To make sure it wasn't cream, I took my hand out of her knickers, on the pretext of applying another layer of cream. In fact, I was not going to take any more cream. On the contrary. I wiped my hand very thoroughly dry to feel her juices flowing out on my fingers.

I put my hand back inside her knickers. I started rubbing and slowly getting closer to her pussy. My dry hand felt wet. So it wasn't sunscreen as I had assumed before. As I approached her pussy more precisely, the intensity of the wetness increased. I finally touched my finger to her wet pussy, which made Lucy feel soft moans of pleasure and a flinch at her bottom.

I thought maybe enough was enough, and took my hand out of her knickers, telling Lucy that I was done smearing. I looked at my hand. There were traces of her juices on her index finger.

"OK thanks." she replied. "I'm going to put my bottom up again now, and you'll help me put my knickers on, okay?"

"Ok, Lucy."

She did as she said. She lifted her bottom slightly, squirming it teasingly in front of me. Kneeling down beside her, I grabbed the edge of the half-lowered knickers and gently lifted them up, covering her entire bottom back again. Putting on the knickers, I had the last opportunity for the outer surfaces of my hands to feel her naked bottom.

"Thank you baby," Lucy said, turning her head towards me and looking at my swollen penis sticking out in my cum-stained swimming trunks. "Come on, lie down with me on the blanket now," she invited me, holding her bra with one hand, which was unfastened all the time, she moved slightly to the side, giving way to me and smiling lustfully.

And it came out. I was so excited by the caress of her cunt that I totally forgot about my stained swimming trunks, and that I had to be careful Lucy didn't notice it. And it happened. A moment of inattention, one movement of her head, was enough for her to notice everything she wanted to notice. There was nothing left for me to do but accept her invitation, lie down next to her and wait for the further development of the action.

I lay down on my belly. Anyway, now I could even sunbathe lying on my back. It didn't matter to me now. Lucy finally knew about my ejaculation, and I already knew about her wet pussy too. I lay down hiding my head in my arms out of shame. My rude behavior worried her.

"Paul, look at me baby."

I turned my head towards her as she asked and saw her warm smile. I thought that I probably had nothing to be ashamed of and reciprocated her with the same. Lucy approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I know what makes you embarrassed," she continued, "But really, with me you don't have to be ashamed of anything. It's a human thing."

And that was it. We lay there for a while, looking into each other's eyes and smiling at each other. Then we started talking on various trivial topics. We talked like that for about half an hour. We were good together. Then we remained silent for a long time and only sunbathed. Lucy broke the long silence.

"Okay. I guess enough back tanning is enough. I don't want to get burned too hard. What would you say if we lay down on our back now and tan our tummy and face."

"Sure," I said and turned on my back because I was already feeling the sunlight.

Lucy smiled and looked at me.

"Would you help me fasten my bra back?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, I got up and kneeled by her side. I took two golden buckles lying on the opposite sides of her body in my hands, brought them closer together, pulled gently and fastened the bra. "Okay, it's already fastened," I said, and then I lay down on my back in place again.

"Thanks." Lucy got up from the blanket, stretched her bones and stood slightly above me. Directly above my face I had a beautiful view of her thighs and knickers stuck in her pussy. Lucy looked around.

"Nice here. There are no people. Everyone's crowded out there at the beach exit."

"And the strollers? Are there any? Because I didn't notice," I asked, lying down all the time, because I didn't want to carry my head, especially since I had such a beautiful view over me.

"No. There is no one. We are completely alone here. We're gonna have to smear ourselves in the front now, because the sun's heating up."

Lucy squatted over my head, getting her pussy closer to me. She leaned over a little and rested one hand on the blanket to reach into the cosmetics bag and pull out the sunscreen. When she took it out, she stood back on her feet.

She began to smear herself. She started with the face, then arms and hands in front, breasts and tummy, tucking the edges of her fingers inside the knickers. She did it all the time by standing over me and smiling. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I felt my penis stiffen again. Then she bent over to smear her thighs and calves. Every now and then she looked at me coquettishly, making sure I was looking at her.

"Well, now it's your turn. Get up and smear," Lucy said, holding her hand with the cream in my direction.

Thought I'd take this opportunity to tease her a bit. I was hoping she would smear me herself when she saw me insist.

"You know, somehow I don't want to get up," I started to play, smiling at her. "I feel so good here."

"Eh, lazy bones. All right, lie down a little and I'll take care of you. I have to protect you somehow, I cannot let the sun's rays burn such a beautiful body." Lucy said, smiling and touching her foot gently to my chest.

Lucy, standing over my face, suddenly squatted low enough that I had a perfect view of her cunt covered with sexy black knickers. She unscrewed the tube of cream again, placed a dose on her hands and began to smear my chest. She did it very subtly. As she approached my belly button, I felt my prick come alive again.

Then, from a squatting position, she knelt above me, putting her knees on either side of my head. I was surrounded by her body. To the left and right, I felt the top of her calves touch my cheeks. I had her pussy in black knickers above me. It was enough for me to raise my head literally a few centimeters and I would be able to kiss her pussy.

Lucy leaned her left hand on the blanket, leaning over my belly and crotch and stuck her bottom back. I tilted my head forward a bit to see what was happening in the areas where she was rubbing me. I saw her big tits hanging freely down, supported by the bra, literally inches from my torso. Despite being supported by the bra, her tits dangled slightly in gentle circular motions to the rhythm of her hands motions.

Centrally, between her dangling tits, I noticed the head of my swollen cock emerging from inside my tight swimming trunks. Seeing what was happening there, Lucy stopped rubbing my belly for a moment. She put her thumb inside my swimming trunks, grasped the other fingers outside and lifted them towards my belly button, as if trying to cover my sticking out cock. I felt her fingers touch it.

"Hmm! The little pecker is trying to jump out of the nest," Lucy said, turning her head towards me and smiling. "Your swimming trunks must be a little too tight. You would have to wear a little wider."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied embarrassed.

"It's all right. You're a man, and I guess that's a normal reflex when a woman touches a man, right?"

"Well, I guess so."

"Exactly. I have to tell you that I am very pleased that you react to what I touch you. I guess that means I'm a little attractive to you, right?"

I said nothing.

"I can see you're a little shy," Lucy broke the silence. "Fine. Bend your knees now so I can smear them in front. I have to sit on you a little or I won't reach your legs."

I did as she asked. Lucy sat down on my chest from a kneeling position. She was actually half-sitting and reclining on her belly. Her left hand was leaning on my left bent knee and her right hand was smearing my legs. My head was now in the embrace of her thighs, and I could see her stuck out butt in black knickers before my eyes.

After she finished rubbing my legs, she began to return to the kneeling position over my face. When she came back, she didn't lift her butt up, but backed up, rubbing her crotch over my chest, then my neck, and finally my face. I felt her cunt run through my mouth and nose, wet with her juices soaked in her black knickers.

"Just face and neck," Lucy said as she finally returned to her kneeling position over me. She began to gently rub my neck. The sight of her kneeling over me and the way she held my neck made me feel like she was an executioner and she wanted to strangle me. Then she went from my neck to my face. I felt her gentle but mature hands on me. I wanted to kiss them now.

"Fine. That's it," Lucy said, giving me a light tender slap on the cheek at the end of the rubbing.

"Thank you Lucy."

"You're welcome. The pleasure is mine," she said smiling, pinching the tip of my nose gently and getting up from her knees. She walked next to me, faced my side, and with a graceful motion of her hand dropped the cream tube into the open bag that stood next to me on the other side. She wiped away the remnants of the cream remaining on her hands and moved her fingers nimbly downwards, as if to shake drops of water on the dry sand.

Then, smiling at me, she corrected her bra and knickers, stroking her tits and pussy over the silver floral patterns that were on the front of both pieces of her swimsuit. She squatted down for her purse to take out her sunglasses. She put them on, adjusted her hair, and lay down beside me smiling.

We lay there for a while. I couldn't take longer not to look at her, at her beautiful mature body. I turned my head 90 degrees towards her. She was lying. Her left leg was slightly bent at the knee. Her hands were raised above her head and clasped together. Her right armpit, which I can see now, was smoothly shaved from her hair.

Her tits, blocked by a floral bra, rose rhythmically with every breath she took. Her hip was visible through the transparent side of her knickers. She was wearing dark glasses all the time, and it was hard for me to guess if her eyes were closed or open. She didn't seem to have them closed, and she could see me watching her because she suddenly turned her head towards me and smiled.

"So? How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Lovely. And you?"

"Me too."

We started talking for a long time about some topics, just like when we were tanning our backs. When the topic of conversation was finished, we lay there in silence for a moment. After a while, Lucy stood up for a moment to take the smartphone from her purse. She started looking at something on it and I watched her. She felt that I was watching her, for she would occasionally glance my way through her dark glasses and smile at me.

After a while her phone rang. Lucy took off her glasses and looked curiously at the display and smiled.

"Ah, it's Alice calling," she said to me, "I think she's already missed us."

A telephone conversation began between mother and daughter, during which we learned that Alice had met a friend from college at the hotel pool with whom she had not had contact for a long time. It turned out that her friend also lives in our hotel. Alice had a good time with her friend at the pool and was planning to go to lunch with her in a moment and spend the rest of the day with her, because she has to talk to her for all time.

For this reason, the plans got a bit thwarted and wouldn't we mind if we would just spend today the two of us, that is, just me and my mother-in-law. Me and Lucy looked at each other, smiled and probably each of us thought. "Why not."

This Alice's friend was a godsend. If my wife is busy gossiping all day with her friend today, it means me and Lucy will have the whole day to ourselves. Who knows what else might happen by the end of the day. It's still a long way to the evening. I had to act in this direction. This opportunity may not come soon.

I assumed Lucy had plans too. I knew that after what she showed me here on the beach, she would not let go. I'll let her act. Anyway, I suppose that I won't have to wait long for the results of this telephone conversation. She herself may take the initiative and later it may turn out that I will be the prey and she the hunter, not the other way around.

"So? We're left alone, my dear son-in-law," Lucy said with a smile on her face. "Your wife abandoned you for a friend. You are glad to spend the rest of the day alone with your dear mother-in-law, aren't you?"

I just smiled, then Lucy added.

"Lunch, we will also have to eat ourselves, because we probably won't be back in time. She said that she is going to have a snack with her friend in a moment."

"Exactly, if we are talking about lunch, aren't you just a little hungry?"

"You know, not really. I ate a hearty breakfast. Unless you're already hungry. Do you want to go back to the hotel? Then we can go if you want."

"No, I don't. That's just what I was asking. You know ... I also ate a hearty breakfast."

"Exactly. Plus that greasy sweet cheesecake that hurt you," Lucy shook her finger at me, smiling and probably guessing that I was lying then. "But, you know what, Paul? You know what I'd like to do?"

"Yes?"

"Have a little cup of coffee we had before going to the beach. What do you say?"

"You know ... if we could enjoy it in your room, it would be fine. I'd love to."

"In my room? And why exactly in my room?"

"Well, you know ... you have such a nice, cozy atmosphere in your room and your coffee, made by you, tastes best."

"Wow! How romantic you are! You have given me taste, I want this coffee even more. Well, well, I have to admit that your temptation is irresistible, "Lucy stroked my cheek." So what? That's enough tanning for today, right? We pack our things and go. After all, we can have a good time and, as you said, enjoy the coffee in my room, right?"

"Sure."

We got up from the blanket and started getting ready to pack. Lucy put on her dress. I picked up my shorts to get dressed as Lucy stepped closer to me, putting on her sunglasses.

"Ale zanim przyjdziesz do mnie na kawę, to wiesz... musisz zrobić coś z tą plamą na kąpielówkach," chwyciła delikatnie za gumkę moich kąpielówek końcówkami swojego kciuka i palca wskazującego, naciągnęła je i trzymając naciągnięte kontynuowała. "Nie chcielibyśmy, żeby Alice dowiedziała się, prawda?"

"But before you come over for a coffee, you know ... you have to do something about that stain on your swimming trunks," she gently grasped the waistband of my trunks with the tips of her thumb and middle finger, stretched them, and holding them pulled, she continued. "We wouldn't want Alice to know, would we?"

"Yes, Lucy. As soon as we get back to the hotel I'll go to wash them."

"Good boy," Lucy said smiling, and released the waistband of my swimming trunks, shooting it in my belly.

AND ... AGAIN HOTEL ROOM

We took our stuff with us and walked back to the hotel. As we stepped out of the elevator into the corridor towards our rooms and reached the door of my room, which was closer to the elevator, we stopped for a moment to make an appointment.

"Okay," Lucy began, taking off her glasses, "So now we're going to our rooms to freshen up a bit, take a shower, and then meet me for a coffee, okay?"

"Sure, Lucy. I'm looking forward to this coffee."

"Hmm, so am I. I can smell it already. Listen, what time will you be ready to come to me?" she asked, looking at her watch.

"I don't know, I think I should be ready in an hour."

"In an hour?" she asked, surprised, "It's a little long." Then she came closer to me and started stroking my torso with her glasses, talking to me softly. "Listen ... I just think ... if you moved fast ... you'd be ready in half an hour ... right? You will do it for your dear mother-in-law and you will come to her in half an hour, right? I know you can afford to come to me quickly. Think about what good coffee is waiting for us in my room."

"Sure, I think an hour is probably too long to take a shower. Of course, I'll be with you in half an hour." I replied surprised at how excited Lucy was. Anyway, I was totally excited myself, so I don't know what came over me to tell her I needed an hour to get ready to meet her.

floor7314
floor7314
26 Followers