Two Cups of Coffee and a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine mom."

"You know, I have to tell you that I have two sons-in-law. And you are better. The other one cannot even compare to you. Therefore, I wish you wouldn't call yourself a bad son-in-law. I would like to feel that you are the one I can always count on, for example for advice. You'll do it for me, won't you?"

Q

Lucy was standing over me all the time. All the time I saw her voluptuous body. She stroked my cheeks all the time. I must say that her behavior did not make my situation any easier. On the contrary. The sight of her body and the way she touched me, made my penis, which had just started to rest after ejaculation, begin to come back to life again.

And that's not what I meant. I don't know if I accidentally fell into a trap I prepared for myself. After all, I had to control myself somehow, because eventually we will have to go to the beach one day. And if I have to get up from the armchair, then what? With Lucy's current behavior, it will be hard for me to control myself. It's hard to resist such a beautiful woman.

Lucy was touching my cheeks with the backs of her hands this time, as if waiting for me to kiss them.

"You will do it for me, won't you?" Her words brought me back to reality.

"Yes mom. Sorry for my talk." I said before I made her wait long, I took the opportunity that she was stroking me with the backs of her hands, I took her hands in mine and kissed them tenderly.

"Oh, I like it when you kiss my hands so tenderly," Lucy said in delight. "It speaks well for your culture and the respect you have for me. You don't always have the opportunity to kiss my hands, do you?"

"Yes. Usually I should do it when you give me your hand to say hello. And I don't do it often because ... you know ..."

"Yes. You can't show your feelings like that for a woman, because everyone in the family would think you are weird. It's so old-fashioned and unhygienic. But sometimes, when nobody is watching us, you manage to kiss them, right?"

"Yes I do. And you also think this is old-fashioned and unhygienic?"

"Of course not. You can see that I allow you to do so. I even want my hands to be kissed by men. It's good that I still have you, my best son-in-law," Lucy said smiling and keeping her hands in mine the whole time.

"Thank you mom," I replied kissing her hands once more.

"You know, I have an offer for you," Lucy continued. "I wish we could loosen our relationship a bit. What do you say?"

"And what do you mean?"

"Well, you know, I thought if we were alone together, you could call me by my first name instead of saying 'mom'. How about that?"

"Oh, it makes me a bit embarrassed ... I don't know what to say."

"It is known that formally I am your mother-in-law and you are my son-in-law and you will officially be able to call me 'mom' when we are in the family. But I think that if we are alone, we could live as friendly as a woman with a man. I think it's a good deal, right?"

"I think ... so," I stammered, surprised at her proposition.

"Great. I'm glad you agree. And you? Are you glad?"

"Yes I am, mom ... I mean, I wanted to say yes, I am Lucy," I said kissing her hands.

Lucy smiled and kissed me on the lips. I was in shock. After all, she had never shown me such affection. Usually they were just soft kisses on the cheek and only when I was saying goodbye to her when she was away for a long time. Half an hour ago, when I stepped into this room, I wouldn't have imagined that things would have gotten so far that I would see her naked that I will cum and that she will kiss me. Who knows, maybe I have a sex with her ahead of me today.

"How is your stomach? Do you still hurt?" Lucy asked as she sat in the other armchair next to her and took her cup of coffee to her lips.

"Actually, I feel better now," I replied. I felt like I was starting to dry up inside after ejaculating. It was quite warm and dry inside the room. So I was more certain now that nothing should happen anymore. Although the penis was still hard.

"Okay, we finish our coffee and go to the beach. What do you say?"

"Sure, it's probably about time."

We sat a while longer. We also talked about various insignificant things while finishing our coffee. Then Lucy got up from her armchair and said:

"I'm going to put on some summer dress. I'm not going to wear just a swimsuit. What would people say, right?"

"Well, you still have to go to the beach. It might embarrass you a bit among strangers. Plus those male looks. But as for me, you could go without a dress because you look pretty," I thought I would take another step to get closer to her. I know she likes compliments, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to tell her.

As usual, she behaved wonderfully as befits a classy woman.

"Thank you for the compliment. It's nice of you to see me like that," she replied smiling, then added, "By the way, you men have a one-track mind." We laughed, then she went to the closet, took out the dress and put it on. The dress was white with thin straps and was knee-length. Lucy had slung a straw bag with the personal items she needed over her shoulder and was ready to go.

"So? Let's go." Lucy said, putting on her sunglasses.

"Yes Lucy, we can go," I replied standing up from my armchair. I was sure that nothing would happen now that would discredit me in her eyes. I was still curious how big the stain was on my swimming trunks after ejaculation. It remains to be seen when we are on the beach and when I have to take my shorts off. She will definitely notice the stain.

Maybe I would have to go to my room and change my swimming trunks and throw these into dirty underwear. What if Alice comes into the room and accidentally sees them and a stain on them? What will I tell her then? How am I going to explain this to her?

After all, I will not tell her that I saw her mom take off her bra and knickers to accidentally show me a piece of her tits and bottom. And then all of a sudden I couldn't stand it and had to ejaculate. No. However, I will not change my clothes. I'd get through it. Maybe I can hide the stain. And then when we get back from the beach, I'll wash them by hand.

"Lucy, should I take your deckchair for you? I'm taking mine with me."

"I don't think I will need it. Don't take yours either. Why carry so much stuff with you. For the first time, just for the two of us, the blankets should probably be enough for us, right?"

"Well, I guess you're right. Okay, I don't take mine either. I'll leave it with you, and when we get back, I'll pick it up, okay."

"Sure. Leave it alone. You definitely won't need it."

I took two beach blankets and a bag of sunscreen and headed with Lucy to the exit door. Stepping out into the hotel corridor, I was wondering what it would be like to lie on the beach on the blankets next to each other. Why didn't she want the deckchair? She always liked comforts. She always preferred the deckchair to rest than the blanket.

And now we will only rely on the comfort of the blankets. Our bodies hungry for pleasure will lie close to each other. Is this some kind of game on her part? What is she planning? But whatever she plans, I feel more and more excited about this whole situation. Come what may. It is awesome. I did not think that my holiday would start so nicely.

THE BEACH

Although the beach was open to all, it turned out that there were already crowds of people, so it was difficult to find a free place. No wonder. If you drink coffee in the room instead of going straight away, then there are effects. Now we will be looking for a free space, but it was worth it to be able to experience what I experienced with Lucy in her room. We stopped at the entrance to the beach and watched the crowds.

"I think we overdid this coffee," Lucy said, taking off her sunglasses and smiling at me. "You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"Mad at you? I don't understand. Why?"

"I know that you like to sit by the sea and feel the sea breeze on your face and that you wanted to take a good place. And because of my coffee we have a problem now to sit comfortably anywhere. See how crowded. Even here, at the entrance, far from the water, there's nowhere to put our feet."

"Come on, Lucy. Nothing happened. It's just a beach, a little sand. We'll definitely have a good time today. Wait, your best son-in-law is about to figure something out," I smiled at her and stroked her shoulder.

"Oh, thanks. You are a dear.

"Honestly, it's okay, Lucy."

"Great. Then do something, my best son-in-law."

I looked at the beach again and tried to assess the situation. Crowds everywhere. No wonder. The beaches in our country were famous for being the best in this sea. They were wide and sandy. The sand was fine and we could walk barefoot comfortably on it. In addition, almost all of them were free and available to everyone.

I looked far away, covering the entire horizon, and noticed in the distance, about a kilometer from where we were standing, a lot of empty space on the beach. I asked Lucy to go there. Despite the distance, she agreed. Soon we broke through the crowds and started walking towards the empty place. The more we distance ourselves from entering the beach, the fewer people there were.

In fact, we were already in a place we could already take. Lucy suggested that we go a little further, where there was no one anymore to sunbathe. Only some people passed by the seashore from time to time.

"Would you mind if we went closer to the dunes than to the sea? Would you make an exception for me today if I asked you so nicely?" Lucy asked, smiling teasingly.

"Sure," I replied, "Are you afraid the wind will blow too much? And you'll be able to sunbathe better by the dunes."

"Yes, that's what I mean. But I would also like a little intimacy, that we would be alone for a while and that no one disturbed us. And there are so many people here by the sea. All the time, someone passes by."

We did as Lucy wanted. We found a secluded spot close to the dunes away from other sunbathers and potential wanderers. We spread out the blankets. She took off her dress and showed herself in her swimsuit again. I also started undressing in preparation for sunbathing. I took off my tank top and began to take off my shorts. I was a bit afraid of what view I would see after taking them off. Will stains be seen on my swimming trunks after the ejaculation I had in Lucy's hotel room?

After taking the shorts off, unfortunately it turned out that the stain was visible and quite clearly. A fine pale residue of dried sperm remained on the dark fabric of my swimming trunks. One thing was certain: my current stay at the beach will be limited to lying on a blanket and preferably only on my belly, so that Lucy would not see this stain. I can rather forget about going to the sea to cool off. What if some people, especially some women, noticed a stain compromising me. I better not think about it. One big shame.

If I had to, I tried to stand by Lucy in such a way that she couldn't see me in front of me, but only sideways or backwards to her. Although I knew that I would not be able to hide this stain anyway. Sooner or later I will forget for sure that I have something to hide and she will finally notice it. My fears began to grow when I noticed that she started bombarding me with her lustful and possessive looks, and precisely in the area of my swimming trunks. I turned slightly backwards, avoiding her gaze.

"I suggest that we start sunbathing facing the sun to tan our faces and tummies. What do you say?" Lucy asked, suddenly touching my arm. Her touch made me flinch, as if something had scared me. My reaction to her tender touch made her wonder. "Oh, I can see that something is annoying you. You are somehow tense. Was my presence irritating you so much?"

"No. Of course not!" I denied it. "I don't know. Somehow I was so thoughtful, and your touch was so subtle that I felt such pleasant shivers. I can assure you that your presence with me does not bother me at all." I replied, standing sideways to her and staring at her with my head tilted to the side.

"Oh, I'm glad. I know you'd be more comfortable if Alice were here with you instead of me, but Alice chose to sunbathe in the hotel pool and now you have to deal with your mother-in-law," Lucy chuckled, touching my shoulder again.

"I'll deal with you gladly," I replied smiling at her.

"Thanks. You are sweet. So? We're going to sunbathe finally."

"You know, Lucy, going back to your tanning proposal, I guess I'll lie on my belly after all and tan my back." I had to act somehow so that she wouldn't see me in front.

"Okay, so to accompany you, I will also tan my back, and then we will tan our faces and bellys. I suggest to relax you a bit, then I'll rub sunscreen onto your back, what do you say?"

"Oh, good, if you want to ..."

"Okay, then lie on your belly."

I lay down as she ordered. For now I was safe, the stain will not be visible. And what will happen next, I don't think about it yet. Knowing that Lucy was about to start touching me with her hands on my back started to excite me very much. Lying on my belly, I felt my penis begin to harden again and feel tight between my body and the blanket lying on the sand.

Lucy knelt beside me on the left side, at my hip level. She reached into her cosmetics bag and pulled out the sunscreen. She squeezed some of the tube into her hand and rubbed it onto my back. She began rubbing the cream with both hands over my back. She started at the neck and slowly went down. I felt awesome. I could feel her lovely hands wandering down my back, and my penis was getting bigger and bigger.

Lucy was already in the area of my swimming trunks. She squeezed more cream on her hands and began to apply it further.

"We'll smear you a little under your swimming trunks so that there is no break, because if not, then the sun can burn you, right?"

"Okay Lucy, thanks."

She slipped her hands halfway under the waistband of my swimming trunks and began to smear the place where my buttocks begin. I felt her hands on my buttocks, and my penis was getting harder and harder.

"Okay. And now we'll smear your legs. We'll start with your calves."

She started to smear both my calves with both of her hands at once, moving higher and higher, over my knees, then through my thighs, to finally reach my arse.

"It's almost over. Just a little bit under the swimming trunks. There is also such a sensitive spot here. I'm afraid the sun might burn you up here by accident as well."

Lucy was kneeling beside me to my left. She scooped up the cream, this time only on her right hand, and put it on my right thigh where my swimming trunks began. With her left hand she pulled on a piece of cloth so that she could easily put her hand there. I felt her hand touch my buttocks again, only the lower part this time.

When she finished smearing the right side, she moved to the left side. She scooped up the cream on her right hand, pulled on my swimming trunks with her left, and tucked her hand with the cream inside, smearing it over my buttock. She began to move her hand towards the center of my arse. Suddenly I felt her index finger reach deep inside my swimming trunks and begin to rub it against my left testicle.

"Oh, yes. We need to smear it thoroughly here, this is a very delicate and sensitive place," Lucy whispered and as if nothing had happened, she smeared a piece of my buttock while rubbing her finger against my testicle. I almost exploded with excitement. She rubbed and smeared it for a while longer.

"Okay, I think that's enough pleasure now, huh?" Lucy said, giving me a light slap on my right buttock. "Now it's your turn, my dear, to give me some pleasure and smear me a little, right?"

"Sure, Lucy. I'd love to."

"Okay, then get up and I'll lay down here now, okay?"

"Sure," I replied and stood up of course, turning away from her so she wouldn't notice the stain on my swimming trunks. However, as I was kneeling on the blanket while getting up, I noticed that I got a hard-on, and my swimming trunks had bulged in the characteristic shape of the tent. Unfortunately, Lucy also noticed this bulge and lying on the blanket, she looked at me and smiled, licking her upper lip lustfully.

Lucy lay down on her belly on the blanket. Lying down, she still squirmed her bottom, as if she wanted to sink her pussy in the sand. She put her head to the side, looking my way. She closed her eyes and smiled gently.

I picked up the tube and squeezed some cream out of it. I applied it to both hands and began to smear her back, starting at her neck, then across her shoulders, and finally her back. I got to the places where the straps and the fastening of the bra disturbed me.

"Lucy?"

"Yes?"

"Look, I don't know what to do now. Can I smear you on those places where the straps and the clasp of the bra are for you to get evenly tanned on your back? But I'd have to unfasten it for you. "

"Ah, yes. Sure. Listen, then, go ahead and unfasten it for me and lower the straps over my shoulders and then you can continue to smear."

"Oh, and you wouldn't mind ... you know ..."

"Are there any strangers around here?"

"No, we're all alone here, only you know ... I don't know if I'm okay with it."

Lucy laughed softly.

"Go ahead, honey. If nobody is watching us, you don't have to be embarrassed at all."

"And you will not be embarrassed?"

Lucy laughed again.

"Look, I know it would be more pleasant for you to smear the body of some slim young chick than the fat and old lady like me. So, if you don't want to ..."

"No, it's not about that. You know I don't mean that at all. I think you're very beautiful woman and you're neither fat nor old at all."

"Oh, thanks, you're my dear son-in-law," Lucy laughed and then added, "Well, I can see that we all probably want a little bit of it, so please unfasten my bra and rub my whole back at the same time, because I can see that you're doing it awesome."

She didn't have to say the same thing twice. I put the cream tube down for a while. I gently grasped the golden clasp and unbuttoned her bra, placing the unbuttoned straps to the sides over the blanket. Then I slid the straps down over her shoulders. From her sides I could see exposed large beautiful breasts spilling out. I took some cream again and started rubbing her back.

"Please, rub my sides under my armpits," she asked, placing her hands under her chin.

My hands went to the places Lucy had asked for. I started to smear these intimate places. I realized that I would not avoid hooking and touching with my hands her breasts, which begged to be touched now. I was just wondering if it was good for me. I knew the atmosphere between us was already very relaxed, especially after she was touching my testicles with her finger.

But was it appropriate for me to touch her breasts? I think so. I'll take a chance. Who knows if I have such an opportunity again. As I thought, so I did. I massaged her sides with circular movements, getting closer and closer to her armpits and breasts. Finally, I touched them both at the same time. From Lucy's mouth, I heard a soft moan of pleasure. I was a little scared, but if I hadn't overdid it with these caresses.

"Oh, sorry," I said, embarrassed.

"For what, honey?"

"You know ... I touched your breasts by accident ... really accidentally," I began to excuse myself as if I was some teenage virgin. But actually, I wasn't sorry at all, and I didn't feel embarrassed at all. On the contrary, it was awesome to be able to touch her gorgeous big breasts. It's good that she didn't see it, that my penis was ready for action again.

"Oh, it's okay, honey," Lucy replied, amused. "Hope you didn't get scared by touching them. You know, they're so big I think they're too much."

"No, I wasn't scared," I replied, amused, "They're big and very beautiful."