Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you wouldn't, Daddy Liam. So does Mum. That's why she's so pissy. She's pissed at Vanessa, too, because Vanessa's got what she can't have."

Jim rolled back into the room carrying our drinks at that point, so our conversation stopped.

Opening my beer, I took an appreciative swig before saying, "That took you a while, brother. Get lost on your way to the fridge?"

"I had to listen to another lecture before I could return," Jim replied.

Well, how do you respond to that? I didn't. I just took another sip.

Tanya had put her head back on my shoulder. I was wondering how to restart my conversation with Jim when Tanya quietly asked, "Are you coming up for my eighteenth birthday, Daddy Liam? Of course, it's not for about twenty months, but it never hurts to ask early. I'd like only you and Vanessa to come up for my birthday dinner, but your boys can come up for my party if they want."

For some reason, Jim blanched at Tanya's last request. I had no idea why.

Vanessa walked over to the couch, smiled at Tanya and asked sweetly, "Tanya, honey, do you think I could have my husband back?"

"Of course, Aunty Nessa," Tanya said as she stood and walked off.

My wife sat exactly as Tanya had, but when I looked at her, she had an amused smile on her pretty lips. Kissing them, I asked, "What's the smile for?"

"You, you big, naïve, blind lummox," she answered.

"Me?" I asked, confused. "What have I done to deserve your sexy smile?"

But Vanessa refused to answer until Jim had excused himself from the room.

"You have no idea the effect you have on women, Liam. Do you?"

"Me?" I asked again.

"Yes, you! Liam, you're thirty-eight and in peak physical form. I know you say you're not as fit as you were when you were playing AFL, but honey, you look as if you could step out there and play this afternoon. How many kilometres are you running a week still?"

"Depending on the week, somewhere between eighty (53 miles) and a hundred and ten (68 miles)."

"How many days in the gym?"

"Four, depending."

"How much are you pressing?"

"On the bench?" I asked, and when she nodded said, "155 kg (342 lbs)."

"Deadlifting how much? Ness asked.

"200 kg (441 lbs)."

"So you're tall, Over 193 cm (6-ft. 4-in.)," Vanessa continued. "Long-legged, leanly muscled, incredibly strong, and handsome. Add to that that you're calm, positive and dominant, have an expressive face and a smile that parts legs and I'm grateful that you've only ever asked for one pass a year. You could have your choice of women over the years. You know that, right?"

"You're laying it on a bit thick, Ness," I scoffed. "Actually, you're laying it on a lot thick! I've been propositioned maybe eighteen times in our married life, and I only took up four of those. The others were women I pursued. All of which I requested a 'day pass' for!"

"That's because you're a big, naïve, blind lummox," Vanessa grinned, returning to her earlier sentiments. "You don't get their hints. So you treat them well, devastate them with your sexy smile, chastely hug and kiss them, then come back to me, unaware that with just one word, they'd have dropped their knickers and let you fuck them where they stood."

"Me? Ness, seriously, have you been drinking?"

Vanessa's musical laugh chimed, then she leant closer and quietly said, "Both Monie girls are going to ask you to make them women on their eighteenth birthdays. You know that, right?"

"What?" I quietly gasped.

"Isla asked me on her eighth birthday if I minded her marrying you when she was old enough. She said she was happy to share if I was."

"Oh, come on, Ness!" I protested. "Maybe they had a schoolgirl crush on me when they were kids. But they're teenagers now and have plenty of boys their age to choose from. Besides, I'm more than twice their age!"

Grinning, Vanessa said, "Yeah, they have plenty of boys, but they have their hearts set on a man."

"I'm calling bullshit, Ness. Why are you teasing me? You know I'd never go there! What are you doing? Are you testing me? Is that it? Do you think I'll go behind your back and make love to Tanya and Isla without asking you? Not that I would ask, mind!"

Vanessa laughed again, "Honey, it's a done deal. I've already told Tanya I'll give you a 'day pass' for her birthday. You and she can have twenty-four hours starting when you take her to bed for the first time."

"Not happening, Ness," I said firmly. "I'm not doing that to Jim!"

"Tanya's already told him it's happening, babe," Vanessa informed me.

"Then he's probably looking for where he's going to bury me! That's why he's taken so long to come back!" I growled.

Vanessa seemed to have the giggles because she laughed again, "I asked Jim to give me time to talk to you. He's waiting in the kitchen, so why don't we go and see if dinner's ready?"

On the way to the kitchen, Vanessa whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight you won't be able to walk tomorrow!"

Unfortunately, that meant I spent dinner having to hide my erection.

The following day was Larry's birthday, and I was, indeed, walking a little funny! Vanessa had decided that Larry's twenty-four hours would begin after breakfast, so Vanessa and I had taken care to ensure she was as clean as possible. Vanessa even douched front and back to ensure she wouldn't leak any of my sperm onto her virgin lover.

After breakfast, I kissed Vanessa goodbye, said I'd see her for breakfast the next day, and smiled as she gave me a final hug and kissed me on the cheek.

When Jim and I headed out to play golf, he seemed a little standoffish. Jim and I are good mates, so I bluntly asked, "What's up your arse?"

"How do you do that? Why do you do that?"

"What?" I asked.

"So blithely send your wife off to fuck another man, let alone my son. And for a whole day? That's insane!"

"First of all, Jim," I replied. "I didn't 'send her off' to fuck anyone. I gave her permission to use one of her rare 'day passes' to have a casual affair if she wanted to. But as much fun as it will be for both of them, it can only ever be a 'casual affair'."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Hell, yes!" I averred. "Vanessa will fuck my brains out every day for a month after today. Variety is the spice of life, brother. You could seriously do with some yourself!"

"Look, Liam," Jim heatedly said, "Despite what the nutbag I married has said, I've never been with another woman since we got married!"

"I never said you were, brother," I reminded him. "All I said was, 'You could do with some variety'. Shit! If I thought you could handle it, I'd give Vanessa a 'day pass' to help you out. But even if you got the courage to go through with it, you'd feel guilty and run to confess to your wife!"

"I fucking should take you up on your offer!" Jim snarled. "If I'm going to be accused of doing it anyway, I may as well fuck around on Ellen!"

"Unfortunately, brother. You're just not built that way. Even if Ness came onto you, you'd run screaming instead of taking her up on her offer."

"Yeah, you're right, Liam," Jim admitted. "Although Nessa's as hot as hell, I couldn't do that to you, or Ellen, for that matter."

We travelled silently for a while, but it seemed apparent that my friend was struggling with something. I thought he was trying to come to grips with me allowing Ness to have an affair, but when he spoke, it was about a surprising subject.

Jim pulled the car off the road and turned to me, trying to hold back tears, "I think Ellen's having an affair, Liam."

'Shit!' I thought. 'What do I say now?'

With thoughts of what Tanya had told me running through my head, I neutrally asked, "Why do you think that?"

"We used to make love all the time," Jim replied. "Ellen loves sex and always seemed to need it regularly. Now? She's a cold fish and won't let me touch her."

"You don't think she's 'shut up the pussy', for want of a better expression, to force you to do something or stop doing something?" I questioned.

"Maybe, Liam. But I doubt it. She's never done it before because she loves sex too much."

"I can get Ness to talk to her if you think it would help?"

Jim hit me with a crooked smile, "Buddy, Ellen and Vanessa were friends before we were. But we've become good friends whilst they tolerate each other because we're friends. Ellen hates you, but I think she's jealous of Vanessa, and as you know, jealousy is a more destructive emotion than hatred."

"Why would Ellen be jealous of Ness?" I asked. "Ellen's as pretty as Ness," I lied. "She's got the same job and similar lifestyle, so why would she be jealous?"

"Because everyone loves your wife, Liam," Jim explained. "She's beautiful inside and out, and people love to be around her. But, unfortunately, Ellen grates on people. Vanessa is stunningly gorgeous, but other women aren't jealous of her looks for some reason, probably because she's so sweet and doesn't flirt with their husbands. On the other hand, Ellen's very pretty, and other women seem to hate her for it. Probably because she's a bitch to go with it."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

Taking a deep breath, Jim sighed, "Continue doing what I'm doing. Choosing to love her anyway and staying for the kids."

"What about you? What do you want?"

"To be still married to the sweet, beautiful woman I married, mate. That's what I want!"

"So you were married before Ellen, then?" I kidded.

"Has anyone told you today?" Jim growled.

"Look, I don't have to stand here and be insulted!" I pretended to snarl. "People insult me wherever I go!"

"You're sitting, you Muppet!" Jim pointed out.

"What I'm doing is not playing golf," I pretended to whinge as I grinned at him. "You promised me a round of golf, and all we're doing is giving me a hard-on talking about your son banging my wife."

"Nessa fucking Larry turns you on?"

"Hell, yeah!" I exclaimed. "Listen, buddy, I'm not gay, but your son's a good-looking man. He has a good physique and a great smile. He's the type of man who should be fucking a beautiful woman."

Then I explained, "Jim, your son is going to have the experience of his life. If he has his first time with a girl around his age, then, if she's a virgin too, it will be an awkward, fumbling, stumbling experience and probably be horrible for them both.

"If the girl is more experienced than him, and he 'pops' as soon as she takes him in her hand, then 'pops' again when she puts her mouth on him, and 'pops' a third time when she tries to guide him into her, she'll probably either get angry with or laugh at him. Either way, that's scarring. Some guys never recover from that experience.

"But Vanessa will take him in her hand first as she whispers, 'Cum for me, baby,' and let him blow all over her tits. Larry probably won't soften at all after that, so Ness will take him in her mouth and swiftly bring him to another orgasm. Of course, she'll surprise him by letting him cum in her mouth, but then she'll make Larry kiss her and explain that if a woman lets him shoot in her mouth, he'd damned well better kiss her to show his appreciation if he ever wants to be able to do it again!

"Only then will she guide him inside her, but Vanessa knows he'll probably blow only three or four strokes later, so if she has to, she'll fake an orgasm so he feels good and then 'encourage' him to go again. By then, Larry will have gained at least some control, and Ness will show him how to use his cock to get her off.

Then, finally, she'll explain that if he hasn't quite gotten his girl off before he cums inside her, he'd better use his tongue and fingers to get her there and show him how to do it. Of course, that won't be enough for either of them, so she'll take him to the shower and show him how to bring her off using his hands only and how to use his tongue to bring her to orgasm.

"After that, now that he knows what he's doing, she'll put him through his paces all night. Jim, your son will walk into the kitchen tomorrow morning wincing because the head of his dick will be sore! Vanessa will float in, looking radiant, smug and self-satisfied."

"You kiss your wife after you've cum in her mouth?" Jim asked, his mouth showing disgust. "Wait! You go down on your wife after you've cum in her?"

"Of course! Do you expect your wife to kiss you after you've gone down on her?"

"Yes, but it's not the same!" Jim answered.

"Ellen tasting her essence from your lips isn't the same as you tasting yours from hers?"

"Okay, I'll give you that," Jim conceded. "But going down on her after you've cum in her? That's just nasty!"

"If you've cum in your wife, but she still wants more, does she blow you to get you hard again?" I asked.

"Sometimes, yes."

"But she goes and gets a cloth and wipes you clean, right?"

"No," Jim conceded again. "She goes straight down on me."

I grinned and gave him the historically correct quote, "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

"Ah, shit," Jim groaned. "You're saying I need to lift my game, aren't you? That's why she cheated on me. I'm not satisfying her in bed."

"I think the next time she starts at you, you should toss her over your shoulder, smack her taut ass, carry her to bed, and fuck her! Then, if she complains, smack her ass again, and if she tries to escape, hold her down and fuck her harder. Show her you are her man, and she needs to submit to her man. Then, if she's still bitching, put her over your knee and light up her ass. Use your hand, at least, but her hairbrush if necessary."

"You reckon that will work?"

"Can it make things any worse than they are now?"

"Probably not."

"Then what have you got to lose?"

"My balls when she's cut them off after I've fallen asleep," Jim muttered.

"And you'd notice, how?" I sneered. "Ellen already has them in her handbag now, doesn't she?"

"You know what, Liam?" Jim snarled. "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!" Then he grinned, "You know, mate. Sometimes you're a real asshole! Remind me why I love you again?"

"Because I make you laugh. Your daughter said so," I replied, grinning back at him. "We've missed our tee time," I pointed out. "Want to go and drink beer?"

"And you're still not bothered about Vanessa being with Larry?"

"Fucking him, you mean?"

"Yes."

"I just wish I could watch!"

"You want to watch your wife be fucked by another man?" Jim asked disbelievingly.

"Yes!" I replied. "Wouldn't you want to watch Vanessa fucking?"

"Not my son," Jim stated. "But otherwise, of course! But she's not my wife!"

"We're going around in circles, brother," I observed. "Ness and I enjoy having an occasional dalliance, and knowing our spouse is having one excites us. I'm not asking for your approval and just hope it doesn't affect our friendship."

Jim shook his head and said, "Nah, Liam. We're all good. It's weird, but as you say, it doesn't affect me, so, meh. Who cares?"

"Tanya?" I asked into the silence after Jim finished speaking.

Jim blanched again before grimacing, "Nessa told you, huh?"

"That Tanya asked her if she'd let me be her first? Yes, she did. In fact, Ness called me a big, naïve, blind lummox because I hadn't seen it."

"My daughters adore you, Liam," Jim stated, then grinned. "Fuck knows why, but they do. Of course, I'm not happy about it, but ... what the fuck do I know? Tanya wants you to be her first, so," Jim sighed, "It's going to happen anyway. Therefore, I choose to accept it and be happy about it."

"I had no idea, brother," I honestly replied. "I swear I never did anything to encourage their attention,"

"Not even when Isla climbed into your lap last night?"

"She's always climbed into my lap, Jim," I pointed out. "I'm pretty sure she first sat there the day you and I met."

"Okay," Jim conceded. "But Tanya holding your hand?"

"Another thing that's always happened, brother. I wondered for a time if she even liked me, but then her mother went psycho, and suddenly she and I were close," I explained. "I have to do something about that woman (Ellen)," I muttered to myself. Then I thought. 'Maybe I should do as her daughter suggested and make her submit to me, fuck her, and then send her to Jim.'

"Don't, brother, please," Jim pleaded. "I can get over someone unknown fucking her, I think. But if I know you've had her, I'll never forgive you or her."

"I wouldn't, Jim," I reassured him. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say it out loud."

"I didn't catch it all," Jim admitted. "Just enough to be able to guess the rest. But you muttered something about Tanya?"

"Cards on the table?" I asked.

"It's hard to imagine anything you could say making life worse for me, Liam. Well, unless you're about to confess you've already banged Ellen. So, yeah, lay them down. Let's hear it all."

"Your daughter says your wife doesn't hate me. Instead, she desires me and wants me to fuck her. She says that her mother is a submissive slut at heart, and she treats you like she does because you're too weak to make her obey you. Tanya suggested that I smack Ellen's ass and make her have orgasms because Ellen would treat me better after that. However, she did warn me off because she knew it would make you even sadder."

"Tanya told you that?"

"Yeah," I confirmed. "When you were getting the beers and your second lecture."

"You think I should toughen up?"

"It's either that or put up with what you've got for the next five-plus years until Jason turns eighteen."

Jim sat contemplating our conversation for a time before starting the car and u-turning, "We're going home," he stated. "Ellen and I need to have a discussion. After that, you can pick up the remains of my body to bury when your plan doesn't work."

"It's not my plan," I protested. "Tanya's the one that stated what she thought was wrong with her mother."

"But you think she's right?"

"I think that your daughter's a smart cookie and very observant, so maybe she is."

"Yeah," Jim acknowledged as he manoeuvred the car through the traffic. "Tanya's typically quite insightful."

Jim drove silently for a while, then grimaced and said, "Fuck it! I'll try patiently explaining to Ellen that the bullshit has to stop, but if she starts ranting again, I'll light up her ass with her hairbrush!"

"Don't worry, brother," I said, patting his shoulder. "I won't let Ellen dispose of your remains without letting your kids say goodbye to your dismembered body. I'll even look for your dick so you can be buried whole."

"There might be that," Jim said grimly. "And don't let her wear my balls as her earrings!"

"I'll steal them from her purse, brother, for sure."

Jim glared at me but then laughed and muttered, "Asshole!"

Reaching home, Jim parked the car, then, after looking at me and taking a deep breath, he marched inside. Following, I listened for Ellen's scathing voice and wondered if my friend was up to it. Hell, I wondered if I was up to it, even if I was stupid enough to try. Ellen's nasty streak ran deep, maybe even too deep for a hairbrush to the ass to dig out.

Turning from the kitchen, where I assumed Ellen would be, I walked into the lounge to see Tanya and Isla on the sofa watching TV.

"Come sit with us, Daddy Liam," Tanya said brightly as she and Isla separated to give me space to sit between them.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I pushed Tanya back against her sister and sat on the end.

"The Princess Bride," Isla informed me. "It's the best movie ever!"

My sneaky move to prevent the Monie girls from pressing their bodies against mine failed dismally, though. As soon as I sat, Isla got up and stood before me, demanding that I make room on my lap for her. So, surrendering to the inevitable, I carefully guided her so she sat on my upper thigh, not my groin, and wrapped my arm around her waist.