Two Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
Two studs fill my holes.
1.5k words
4.45
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CP6974
CP6974
7 Followers

True Story.

Ever since being seduced for my first gay experience, I found myself craving cock I'd be walking on the street, or sitting at a sushi bar, and if there was a guy close, I'd immediately fantasize about connecting with them. Was he gay? Bi? Curious? But I never dared attempt to approach any of them, so in turn I become very frustrated.

Then I discovered Craigs List personals (since disbanded), which enabled me to act this out, behind the keyboard instead of being rejected in person. I felt like I wanted to be submissive, and thought this was the perfect way to fulfill that fantasy. This is one of those stories.

I was in Hermosa Beach, California on business, staying at a hotel on the beach. I had gotten in late the previous night and went right to sleep. But in the morning, I knew my first meeting wasn't until 2 pm, so I placed an ad on Craigs List personals, male for male. I really had no idea if I'd get any response, especially since I wanted someone that morning. I went out to grab a coffee and walk along the strand, which is parallel to the beach. It's so peaceful in the morning before it gets filled with joggers, walkers, bikers and skaters. I found myself fantasizing about a hot stud replying to the ad and giving me the cream for my coffee, and actually was getting hard while walking which made me a little self-conscience. The fantasy I was looking to explore was to leave the door ajar and be in bed naked on my stomach. The visitor would come in, strip down and do with me as they pleased. If they wanted me blindfolded, I'd oblige. If they wanted me to suck their cock, I would. If they just wanted to fuck my ass hard, they could. I made it clear that I wanted to be submissive, so long as they weren't too loud, as I didn't want to get a call from the hotel manager!

When I returned from my walk, I was pleasantly surprised to see about 20 replies. It really was tough to narrow down, as there are a lot of hot (and hung) guys in SoCal. So another idea struck me, why only one? I've always fantasized about being gang-banged, so perhaps this was the perfect opportunity. Not everyone was into that scene, but I did find two that were, who were also available right away. So I gave them my hotel info and set it up for an hour, as I needed time to shower and get ready. I was rock hard in that shower and it took a lot of willpower to not stroke myself.

I asked both to text me when they were parking, and luckily, both arrived within 5 minutes of each other. I texted them the room number, shut the curtains to make it darker, started an hour long cum-swallowing compilation porn on my laptop, opened the door a crack and even remembered to put the do not disturb sign on the door, as I did not want any maid interrupting our fun. I stripped down and was not only rock hard, but my ass felt wet, as a pussy would be with excitement. I climbed onto the bed and laid on my stomach, with my head away from the door and near the headboard. My feet hung off the end of the bed, as if I was ready for a massage. The anticipation had my heart racing, and while it was probably only three minutes for them to get there, it felt like 20 waiting for them.

Then the door opened and I heard them come in, very quiet thank you for listening! Based on the small noises, I think they liked what they saw, both my ass and each other. I sensed they were stripping and a second after I heard their pants fall to the ground, the first hand brushed the inside of my thigh. I shuddered in delight. While the one was rubbing my legs, the other came around to the side of the bed and put his cock by my mouth. Even soft, his cock was really big and smooth, which I love. I started to lick the end but he grabbed my head to bring it closer. The other guy climbed up on the bed and spread my ass, teasing my boy pussy with his finger. Then he replaced his finger with his tongue, wow, this was going to be amazing. I heard him say, 'oh, you like that, do you?' I could only moan as I had a huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth by then, with a hand on the back of my head making me take it all. They apparently got the memo on dominating me and I loved it. And this was just the beginning.

The guy I was sucking asked if I liked to rim an ass and I nodded. So he positioned his ass on the end of the bed and spread his cheeks. Totally smooth! Oh my, I tongued him and based on his moans, was pretty certain he enjoyed it as he leaned back so my tongue went deeper. These two guys were complete studs, both in their 30's, both smooth bodied and very well endowed. I'd estimate 8 to 9 inches, and thick.

Dylan, who was rimming my ass, climbed off the bed and pulled me to the edge, so my feet where on the ground and ass was on the side of the bed, basically bent over the bed, propped up by two pillows under my chest. Danny climbed on the bed and stuck his cock back in my mouth, face fucking me, making me choke and grasp for air. He was the verbal one, telling me to take my cock and also to get ready for Dylans inside my ass. I really had no choice, they were in complete control.

Then Dylan just pushed his lubed cock all the way Into my ass, in one deep push. He was so thick and big, it made tears come down my face, but it was also amazing to feel how it filled my little asshole. And I got used to it pretty quickly. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out, while Danny continued at the same pace fucking my face while holding my head. It was the perfect rhythm, and it felt like they were both close to exploding. I was already tasting Danny's salty pre-cum, and was anticipating a huge load any second, then he pulled out and said, "I think this slut wants a little ass-to-mouth action," as if I had a choice.

They switched places rather quickly, with Danny sliding right into my lubed and gaped ass and Dylan forcing his cock into my mouth. And I have to say, the dick that was just pounding me deep in my ass tasted fantastic. They immediately got back into the same rhythm that they had a minute before and I think they liked how dirty I was. And so did I.

It didn't take Dylan long to explode in my mouth and when I say explode, it felt like his cum could have filled a juice glass, with 7 to 8 pumps before he was finally spent and stopped thrusting. But he kept his hand on the back of my head so I would swallow it all. Danny saw this and immediately pumped multiple shots into my ass. I swallowed as much of Dylan's cum as I could, and when Danny pulled his cock out of my ass, he asked for me to lick it clean, which I was happy to do. Danny's cum was a little sweeter, or perhaps it was just the combination of his cum and my ass juices that made it sweeter, perhaps something I'd have to test again. His cum was pouring out of my ass and it made a rather large sticky creamy puddle on the bed. Dylan grabbed my head and forced me to lick it all up, telling me "no cum should go to waste." Who was I to argue?

You never would have known the room was air conditioned as we were all sweaty like we had been fucking outside for an hour. They used some towels to dry off, then dressed, leaving me on the bed exhausted, sweaty and savoring their cum. They told me if I wanted to do it again, just let them know, maybe they could even bring more studs next time. They were barely out the door when I used some of their cum to lube my cock and stroke, exploding like I never have before. The first rope literally shot over my face, but I eventually did get some in my mouth.

Fulfilling two fantasies at one time was simply amazing, but it wouldn't be my last time exploring these and many others. More stories to come and more cum to swallow and take in my ass!

CP6974
CP6974
7 Followers