Two Free Tickets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akaece
akaece
21 Followers

When he returned, he found Ardwin in the much the same state he'd been left in, except that his voice seemed to have come back to him. "Derek, Derek, what's going on," he panted, "How'd you make me feel all... All, uh, it's embarrassing, but..."

"Embarrassing?" Derek giggled. "I felt it too, you know. Wanna fuck? Right now? Like, over there, on the couch?"

"Oh God, yeah," Ardwin breathed. He furrowed his brow slightly. "But, uh... You're not gay, right?" His brow scrunched even more. "I'm not gay, right?"

Derek waved the concern off. "I mean, I know you need it as fucking bad as I do, and I... Mmf, I fucking need it, Ardwin, so get your pants off and go get on the couch."

"Y-yeah... Yeah," Ardwin murmured, standing up and stripping out of his pants as he walked towards the long black seat. It was thinly cushioned, but it was better than nothing. "But Derek," he said, putting his knees on the seat and lifting his ass towards his co-worker, "What's happening?"

Derek sauntered over towards Ardwin. He'd stripped nude as Ardwin had, and his cock bounced as he walked. He pushed their stripped uniforms under the seat with his foot. "You still don't remember?"

Ardwin frowned, looking back over his shoulder. "Remember what?"

Derek giggled. "I'll tell you for a kiss."

"But..." Ardwin frowned harder still. "That's... Like, really gay, and I mean, I just need you to fuck my ass, not..."

Derek rolled his eyes. "Do I need to say it again?"

"Say what?" Ardwin, still not understanding what was going on, tilted his head. "Do you mean when you said red-hot and I got all ffffuckin'..." Ardwin pressed his cheek against the wall over the back of the couch. "Oh, no, oh no I'm gonna... Derek, if I cum here, they're gonna find out, and..."

Derek, who was hardly keeping it together any better than Ardwin, leaned in close and cut Ardwin off with a kiss. This time, Ardwin didn't put up as much resistance as he had on their last meeting. When Derek pulled away, Ardwin was left with a look of wonder and sudden realization on his face. "Oh." Ardwin remembered everything - including how good it was about to feel. "Oh, God, Derek! C'mon, okay, do it, hurry, please..."

With Ardwin totally onboard, Derek obliged. He mounted Ardwin from behind, and when Ardwin moaned as he began to thrust, he reached around to cover Ardwin's mouth with his hand. Ardwin then moaned into his palm. "C'mon," Derek grunted, "you gotta be quiet, or... Nnf, oh fuck, you're so tight, Ardwin..."

They kept it up for a while longer, Derek stuffing Ardwin with cock and both of them trying to keep as quiet as possible, until eventually they heard a knock at the door. They shared a wide-eyed look at each other, Derek freezing in place with his dick still inside Ardwin. The knock came again. "Why's this locked?"

A different voice asked, "Is anyone in there?"

They knocked one more time. "I'm just gonna go get a key, someone must have locked it." Derek looked around the room frantically. They couldn't exactly hide behind the refrigerator or under a table like this - and stopping at the point they were at wasn't really in the cards. There was a supply closet, though. Derek pointed at it and slid himself out of Ardwin. Ardwin had to try really hard to keep himself from making a very embarrassing noise as that happened, but he did, and he followed Derek hastily into the closet. Fortunately, that closet's door had the same handle as the other doors in the place, so it locked from the inside just like the breakroom. They clicked it shut just in time for the people outside the breakroom to make their way in.

Knowing that, if they made their way into the supply closet, they were pretty much fucked anyways, Derek pulled Ardwin deeper into the closet. Ardwin's hands found the wall, and he pressed himself against it, narrowly avoiding making all the noise that would have come with knocking a broom over. Ardwin didn't want to stop any less than Derek did, and he waited impatiently for Derek to enter him again. When Derek did, it was bliss, and they were both thankful for his fingers being over Ardwin's lips.

Derek fucked Ardwin slower in the closet than he had on the couch, not wanting to rattle the shelves. Ardwin got a long time to feel each and every slide of Derek's dick in and out of him - and every second of it was incredible. The pain he might have felt from being stretched like that had been dulled by the suggestions of the hypnotist - it was still there, but he was able to ignore it and make it a quiet sort of pain. He focused on the wonderful feeling of contentment, closeness, fulfillment - and tried his best to ignore the danger of being caught.

Eventually, he was rewarded with a grunt from Derek and a familiar feeling as the insides of his asshole were painted white with another thick load. Derek had one hand covering Ardwin's mouth still, but his other hand was in Ardwin's hair, the elbow of that arm braced against the wall. Ardwin felt that hand tug at his hair, and then his own orgasm began, and it was all he could do to focus on keeping quiet. It was probably for the better that he made an absolute mess of the wall in the infrequently-visited closet rather than a mess of the couch outside. His forehead pressed against that wall and he bit his lip riding out the pulses of pleasure from his orgasm.

Derek, breathlessly, whispered something into Ardwin's ear. It was a risk, but it was too fun not to. "Red..." Ardwin's eyes went wide, but he was totally unable to protest. "Hot." And then, it was like Ardwin's orgasm had its reset button hit, and it started all over again. His fingers grasped uselessly at the wall, and there were nearly tears in his eyes from the effort of keeping the moans of pleasure that wanted to bubble up and out of his mouth down inside of himself.

Shuddering hot breaths were all that came out from him, and they continued after Derek withdrew himself from Ardwin, and they continued as the two sank down to the floor to sit, exhausted. Ardwin listened for a while, and, when he was satisfied that there was nobody still outside, whispered to Derek. "How... How do we keep forgetting, when it feels that good?"

Derek wrapped an arm around Ardwin's back and put a hand on his shoulder. "I mean... That's kinda how it... Just how it works, I guess."

"Think it ever wears off?"

Derek, with a sigh, said, "Yeah. I mean, it's gotta, right?"

"And, until then... We're not gonna know how we're at risk of this just happening... Anywhere?" Ardwin wasn't sure whether he was more excited or terrified by the idea, but it made him shiver either way.

"Yeah. Think we're gonna keep it up, once the forgetting wears off?"

Ardwin smiled. "Think it's gonna keep feeling this good?"

"God, I hope so." Derek stroked Ardwin's hair. "Come on, let's go get dressed before our break's up, or someone else comes back in there."

"Before we start forgetting," Ardwin added.

"That, too."

Derek stood up and helped Ardwin to his feet. Miraculously, they were able to get clean enough and dressed before anyone noticed that they'd ever even been naked in there. They parted ways, going back to their jobs, and as soon as they parted company, the forgetting began. But this time, when the forgetting was done, Ardwin was aware that something was missing in his memories. He was aware of that space in his brain that was sealed off to him, that could only be unlocked by Derek's kiss. He didn't know what the key to open that memory was, but he knew deep down that the memory was there, and his waking subconscious mind began to occasionally prod at it. Someday, he might even manage to unlock it himself.

akaece
akaece
21 Followers
12