All Comments on 'Two Friendly Couples Become Close'

by SpratGilfis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We started our swinging with friends during a vacation trip. It is not unusual that many of the couples we have been with had their first swap with good friends. I think your story is very good, and that it is representative of real life circumstances that result in swapping fun. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but I found the ending to be a bit abrupt, what happened next? Definitely another chapter please.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Tessa and Frank were a pair of selfish and false moralists persons. They made their spouses suffer and feel as guilty as they could ("We can in time forgive, but we will never forget"), for stopping in time the cheating and then they did worst! And their stupid spouses accept it so easily and got turned on by all that? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started slow - had a chance - then crashed and burned. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didnt care for the ending as she is a hypocrite cheater. I would have preferred he stopped her saying they are now even and then along with gail they talk about going further as a group. Good dialog could come from that and written emotion. Also leaves room for a part two of aftermath.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Hated the righteousness displayed by the pair that ended up actually breaking their vows

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A juvenile sex fantasy. What's lacking between these couples is honesty, discipline, and self respect. Gail and Steve admitted their impropriety and never actually fucked. Frank and Tessa raised hell with them, then end up being the real adulterers. Its not swapping if there is no mutual communication and agreement. This was blatant adultery between Tessa and Frank, and then a Revenge Fuck between Steve and Gail. Frank and Tessa were the cheating spouses. When they fucked their marriage contracts were voided, so the fucking between Steve and Gail is understandable if not permissible; they were no longer married.

Go ahead and try to make this look like some swapping fun between consenting couples. Gail and Steve never consented to anything, in fact they were condemned and reprimanded for their sexual foreplay. Then Frank and Tessa reveal They are the spouses who cannot be trusted, especially considering they both had condemned Gail and Steve just weeks before! Of course we'll never know if Frank and Tessa would have admitted to fucking, but given their hypocrisy and the fact that they fucked the first chance they got alone, I suspect this might not even be the first time they fucked over their spouses. It will be interesting to see if you can maintain the honest logic of their cheating, or if you will make it some kind of happy coincidence that both couples got to fuck within minutes of each other. Given the lack of integrity displayed, and the blatant hypocrisy, I would not give these marriages much change of enduring. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters, but work on the dialogue. Real people in lust don't talk in full sentences.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisover 2 years agoAuthor

After reading some of the more constructive comments and rereading it myself I realise the story as it was first published gives a different impression of Tessa and Frank than I intended. They were not supposed to appear as hypocritical cheaters but as good friends who gave in to temptation.

I have submitted a revised, hopefully better, version which I assume will be published. Until then I hope you got some enjoyment from the story as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i thought it was great ,i am 70 now and have been with my wife since 1974 i have missed out but lookto them

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisabout 1 year agoAuthor

I was disappointed that readers assumed that Tessa and Frank had been having it off behind Gail and Steve's back whereas I saw them as a strait laced pair who resisted temptation until in the end it overwhelms then.

I have now written a new version of the same story told from Frank's point of view under the name "Two Loving Couples Become Close".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpratGilfis@SpratGilfis
I am an elderly gentleman, long retired. I am happily married for the second time. When I registered the software was playing up. My preferred pen name is Sprat_Gilfish but after three failed attempts to get it right I accepted what I was given. Sadly all of the extramarital s...