Two Friendly Couples Become Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what must have been an hour or so I heard the TV switched off and then silence except for slight murmurs. Tessa did not come to bed as I expected.

After a while I began to wonder what she was doing. I went to the door in just my pyjama trousers and peeked out. Frank and Tessa were sitting on the settee just talking. They were still sitting where they had been when I left them, not touching.

After I had been watching for a few minutes I decided nothing unusual was happening and I was about to go back to bed. Then just before I turned away, Frank suddenly leaned across and kissed Tessa on the lips. Tessa was clearly startled, pushed him away and shook her head "No" but they kept talking. A minute or so later Frank leaned over and kissed her again. This time she did not immediately stop him. She stayed unresponsive for a while but then she started to enjoy it. Her arm came out and around his head and she was kissing him back.

Frank put his arms around Tessa and pulled her across to him. She now had both arms around him and was kissing him enthusiastically. They were getting carried away. I heard her say "We shouldn't be doing this. It is not fair to Steve and Gail." But she continued to passionately kiss him.

I was becoming concerned. How far would this go?

He pressed her down until she was lying full length on the settee and he was lying beside her. She was pressing her breasts against his chest and affectionately running her hand over his back. From caressing her he moved to clutch at her breast. She put her hand on his as if to stop him, but then, after a hesitation, she returned her hand to his back and pressed her breast into his hand.

Now I was becoming seriously concerned. This was no longer just friendly hugging and kissing and she was no longer showing any reluctance.

After a while he started to open her shirt and she didn't stop him. He caressed her breasts through her bra. She was enjoying it. When he reached round to try and undo the bra she, after some hesitation, reached back and unclipped it for him. He pushed the bra away and looked at her. After more looking and touching and tweaking he bent down and kissed and sucked on her nipples.

I knew how that would affect Tessa. She was now very aroused. She would no longer be able to stop what was happening even if she wanted to.

She slipped a leg over his and started rubbing her pussy against his side. She put a hand across to his cock and felt it through his trousers. I could see from its outline that it was erect and hard.

So was mine. I had sometimes wondered what it would be like to see some other man make love to Tessa. I had assumed I would be angry and jealous and to an extent I was but that was not my main emotion. I had never thought of myself as a voyeur. I would never have guessed how excited I would feel. I knew I should stop them before things went any further but I was as aroused as they were and couldn't help rubbing my own cock as I continued to watch them.

Frank put a hand under Tessa's skirt and slid it up. He pushed down her panties, reached in and started fingering her pussy. Tessa opened his shorts, extracted his prick and stroked it.

There was no way this was going to stop. I am not sure they would have stopped if they had known I was watching or even if I had gone out to confront them.

Frank stood them both up and removed the rest of Tessa's clothes. At the same time Tessa took Frank's clothes off. For a few moments they just stood and looked at each other. With the possible exception of Gail, Tessa's naked body was the most beautiful thing Frank had ever seen. Then Frank lay her down again. He licked her pussy for a few minutes. Tessa was impatient with her need for him.

He got between her legs. I could see his hard erect prick nudging at the entrance to her pussy. He was moving it back and forwards a little to tease her.

I had my own prick out through my pyjamas and was frantically stroking it.

Frank slowly pushed himself into her. He was trying to do it gently but by now that was not what Tessa wanted. She grabbed him by his bottom and pulled him in hard. When he was in as far as he could go they paused for a few moments to savour the feeling. Then he began fucking hard. She was meeting every stroke and crying out. I knew her well enough to know she was about to come and come hard. When Tessa cried out in her climax Frank was clearly about to come too.

I was stroking my prick hard and I was about to come myself when I detected another movement in the room. Gail was at their door standing mesmerised by the sight before us. She had nothing on but a light transparent nightie. I could see she was distressed but excited. She had her hands under her nightie fingering her pussy.

I must have moved as Gail glanced around and saw me. She looked at my face then down to my hard prick standing out and then back up to my face. We moved towards each other. She stretched out her hand and I took it. "Oh Steve! I am shocked."

She was shaking and I put my arms round her and held her close. She said "I didn't think they would do that. I don't know whether I am angry with them or happy for them. I am glad you're here with me Steve."

"I am surprised too Gail. I knew that, like us, they have become very fond of each other but I thought they would resist temptation."

"Steve, I am upset but I am also very excited." She took hold of my aching penis. "We have wanted each other for so long. The reasons stopping us have gone. I want this now!"

I pushed her up against a wall and held her up against me. She lifted her legs up around my waist. "Don't worry about foreplay Steve!" she cried "Watching them has made me quite wet enough. Just put it in!" She had one hand around my neck. With the other she reached down and grabbed my prick and pulled it into her pussy.

We forgot all about Tessa and Frank. I carried her to the other settee with my prick still inside her. As we lay down she felt wonderful and I was in heaven. I started humping her hard and she returned every stroke. I had been on the point of coming before so although I was trying to prolong it for her there was no way I was going to last long. Fortunately she was ready too and screamed out that she was coming. With great relief I let myself go inside her. It was brief but about the most exciting sex I had ever had. I am sure Gail felt the same.

When we cooled down Gail and I kissed deeply and then we relaxed. When we came to our senses we looked up and realised that Frank and Tessa were staring at us. For a while we were all embarrassed as none of us knew what to think or which way to look.

Then Frank grinned and said "Well, it seems we all had fun." The four of us burst into uncontrolled giggling.

THE END.

12