All Comments on 'Two Friends in Need Ch. 08'

by MasterBeau

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
enjoyable, needs editing

I've liked this concept for this series from the beginning and am glad it was revived. I did not enjoy that he punished her "coldly" in last chapter for mentioning the game outside of it, even if she herself ultimately accepted it because he brought her dinner, etc. ... Outside of the game, Jordan appears a bit imperious about what the rules are, although I get that he is trying to help her confine her actions to "the game." I'd like to see Rebecca be more active and have a voice other that just setting the time and place and taking it, even if in the game she is his sub. I would find it interesting if they did in fact communicate their feelings as equals outside. It would add depth. Frankly, I'd love to see some more romantic connection evolve, or at least a discussion of their feelings, although it is out of the spirit of what they think they want. But overall: a fun read, don't let Jordan get too nasty, and some editing would really boost this to another level. Hoping it continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous