All Comments on 'Two Friends, Single Again'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi. Not sure what happened, but this is exactly the same story as your previous submission, just a different title. Could you kindly update - look forward. Love your writing

Anesthetist50Anesthetist50almost 2 years ago

Wow. Nick is a very fortunate man.

paulwest1950paulwest1950almost 2 years ago

I finally figured out why I enjoy your stories, they are so down to earth. They do not appear to be made up fantasy. They are true to life stories. I am sorry about your divorce, however, it is quite understandable. I hope you find happiness and comfort in someone. Take care and stay healthy.

Misterpink1966Misterpink1966almost 2 years ago

Really love the way you write

RicknncaRicknncaalmost 2 years ago

LUV that story... seemed to real with details... LUVd the finish

redheadstoriesredheadstoriesalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I had a similar experience. I flew hot air balloons for a period in my life. I was at an event and took a race observer for a ride during a small event. She was cute, glasses, a little nerdy and single. I spent 6 hours worshiping her body. I released all my pent up lust slowly and delicately. " I never knew it could be this good!!" was her reaction. I of course did everything I had ever fantasized about.

This release showed me how wonderful sex can be.

In the next year I repeated this with a few other women and divorced. I would like to share some stories if you like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow Kristi444...a fantastic story. I love your style, weaving real life experiences into sensual story telling at it's highest level. This is by far my favorite. Can't wait for your next publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kristi…I was right…you were right! You’re very talented and the way you expressed all this felt like I was in your head. If I could give six stars I would. Get more of what’s inside you out there!

M45divorcedM45divorcedover 1 year ago

Another incredible entry by my fav lit author. Kristi’s descriptions of her experiences are so very genuine and honest, that I can imagine being there, in the moment with her. Best line of ant story I’ve ever read, “ I liked what he had done with the living room.”

Bravo Kristi444

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

I agree with the encouraging comments, Kristi xxxxx

FrodovFrodov12 months ago

I’m almost embarrassed. I feel like I’m reading you personal diary… eavesdropping on your private thoughts and desires when I read your stories. Your first person narrative approach is refreshing, at least for me. Not many authors I’ve read write in this way. Do I like it? Well… yes. It makes your stories all the more intriguing and exciting. Almost visceral actually. I’ve now read a few of your offerings and I can say that I’m looking forward to the next one. As of this story, I’ve been reading them in order that they were posted. I like continuity, call it a personal quirk if you want. It just seems to me that’s how life unfolds so that’s how it should generally be followed. I’m guilty of just the opposite, unfortunately, with my own offerings. When I set out to write about my past I didn’t know I was going to write and share so much. I should really do some editing and resubmit my own stories in a chronological order of progression. Or not. <Smile> Again, love your story(s). Hope you keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...