Two Guys Alone on a Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I see... So they humiliated you about 15 minutes before you got home that day and I just happened to be home early and I pushed your buttons... That's why you were all hot and sweaty and still in your uniform when you got home that day."

He said, "Yes to all of that."

I said, "So... Nobody touched you..."

He said, "Nope. Never."

I said, "So... I was your first..."

He said, "Oh, my God. Is that what this is about?"

I said, "What? No! Of course not! I mean, maybe a little. I just want to make sure you weren't violated or anything."

He said, "You've always been a terrible liar," and then he kissed me and said, "Yes, you were my first. Was I yours?"

I said, "Yes. Giving and receiving. Now unless you want to go again, I suggest we get some sleep."

He curled up closer to me and before I knew it, we were both fast asleep.

12