All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 13'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanover 5 years ago
Trouble In Paradise

I see! You’ve created some trouble in paradise. Some conflict between the ladies. What will ever happen?

I’m sure it will work out in the end, but for now it’s interesting to see these two ladies adjusting and trying to make sense of their needs and desires. Kent too for that matter. The looming holiday break will make for some interesting times indeed.

Thanks for writing this story for us. It’s been an interesting journey so far.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it. Hopefully, everyone one else feels this way...

...since this chapter is a lot more about character than spanking.

1Master2slaves1Master2slavesover 5 years ago
Enjoying the tension.

You write well, and character development is on point. Curious to see how you keep it fresh, but you've been doing well so far! I haven't been kept interested in a fetish story this long before, you have set a new standard! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad I found Ch. 13!

I continue to enjoy this series and was concerned when I wasn't seeing Ch. 13. I went back to the comments in Ch. 12 to see if you had mentioned anything about a delay (you didn't) and I saw Ch. 13 listed under the "Also in This Series" box. For reasons I don't understand, Ch. 13 is not showing up in the list of stories; thought you would want to know. In any case, thanks for a very enjoyable series. I often find myself getting bored with long-running stories, but not in this case--your continued evolution of the characters and their activities makes me look forward to each new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

This series has been great. This chapter is a real tease; giving us insight into the minds of the characters, but leaving us guessing as to where the next step will go. Like in real life, the anticipation can be better than the reality.

Keep up the good work. The wait for the next chapter just increases the enjoyment when it appears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
can't await 14+15

Wonderful development! Tensions whereever I am looking.

The girl's talk scene is fantastic. I feel for both of them. They are both bold and innocent at the same time, just in totally different facets. Poor Laura really deserves a gentleman like Kent to "anything" her, while Bailey could really do with a kiss. Though it should not be too intimate, and not too early. It would solve too many tensions, better to keep it friendly.

And one of the best things is Kent who doesn't understand anything that drives the girls. Subconsciously, they could(should) make him feel guilty about "something" .. without any intention to do so. "You're not helping again," That's the right tone for it.

:D

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
People are always changing

So if I treat the characters like people, then they're constantly changing and hopefully that keeps things fresh.

I thought it was important to provide some insight into what Bailey is really worried about, and also to show that she needs Kent to know about this, even though he often misunderstands her priorities and projects his own.

Chapter 13 *is* a set-up for the next two chapters, so this chapter was less erotic and more about demonstrating all of the conflicts that Bailey has and how Kent is really only on the edge of awareness in that respect.

(I don't know why 13 wasn't showing up properly, but I think it is now. That part is out of my control.)

Anyway: Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A step backward?

A little disappointed that he turned down the "gift" spanking...we want them to graduate from the money excuse to his spanking her because they like doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A step forward (or preparation for it)

In no way is this a step backwards if the core of this story is the actual, full set of relationships among the three characters, rather than just the physical interactions. Although the story's whole set-up is rather unusual, xtorch has done an excellent job of making it realistic and even believable - as Laura says here, there isn't any "normal" pattern that relationships have to follow to be real, but humans do still deal with things in somewhat predictable patterns. We do that in individual ways, but the arc of the patterns is still recognizable. By now, we know that Kent couldn't just take Bailey's "gift" and keep either Bailey's respect or his own code of behavior -- and every relationship has to have its rough patches to be strong in the long run. Kudos to xtorch for keeping it real, even if it's unusual (which makes it both tougher and more important to keep it real).

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Backward and Forward

The thing about the transaction between Kent and Bailey is their focus on the rules.

They have a set of rules they've both stated out loud to each other - the external ones upon which they've agreed - and each has her or his own rules that they haven't announced - either because the person in question doesn't even know it's a personal rule, or because they're too embarrassed to say it.

The story is their journey in finding a set of sexual rules they can live with, but that also bring them joy and excitement.

As you'll see in the next chapter or two, the transaction based rules have some serious and weird consequences.

Thanks, both of your, for commenting.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

greens444greens444over 3 years ago
Feels like a real relationship

The story telling is excellent, but the relationships are the best and feel so real.

This is great writing with true emotions

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES