Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

"You helped her out with that problem, whatever it was."

"That's- Ow!"

He had struck her hard on her left cheek.

"Seven," she enunciated. "That's true, I guess. It's just that sometimes I want her here and sometimes I don't. And I don't know if that's fair to her to make her feel like she has to do this to be my friend on the one hand, or that she's not allowed to if she wants to be my friend on the other hand."

Kent slapped Bailey's ass four more times in rapid succession, cycling around high and low, left and right.

"Hoo!" she called out. "Eight, nine, ten and eleven."

He took a moment to rub her cheeks with both hands, letting his fingers push through the denim into her muscles. Bailey sighed contentedly at this caress and turned her head back to face him.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"What do I think?" Kent realized he had no desire to answer this question. Fortunately, Bailey turned her head away again.

"Why did I even ask you?" Bailey's voice turned sarcastic and the motion of her head indicated she rolled her eyes. "You like spanking both of us."

"This is true," Kent relaxed at last, glad to have seized a definitive and non-controversial statement. He added a slap to her left cheek to this.

"Twelve," Bailey said confidently. "I don't come by friends easily. I'd hate to do something to ruin what I have with Laura."

Kent thought of Gilder and Trey, the closest of his friends, and couldn't imagine getting into any situation with them remotely like what Bailey and Laura currently shared.

"So if you don't want to lose her friendship," Kent slapped Bailey twice more, "What's the problem?"

"Thirteen and fourteen," Bailey replied. "First of all, I don't want her to feel like she has to keep doing this. Second, it's that one time she came here by herself."

She shook her head and then turned to face him. He hadn't really understood how much that upset her until he saw the grey look on her face.

"Why not just give her two bucks, then, and say 'thank you'?" Kent pointed.

"Ugh," Bailey groaned in frustration and lifted her head to glare at the wall in front of her. "She'd never take it."

"Then buy her one of those scented soap bottles from the dollar store," Kent offered. "Those are about two bucks."

"You're not help-ing," Bailey sang back and lowered her head. "Neither are you spank-"

He interrupted her with a continuous onslaught of four spankings, all directed at the lower part of her right cheek. By the fourth one, she squeaked with pain.

"Jesus Christ, Kent," she spat out before counting from fifteen to eighteen.

Before she could complain further, he added two swats to her left cheek.

"Nineteen and twenty."

"You sure you want to do them all?" he asked. "We could take a break now?"

Bailey relaxed her posture, dropped her hips down into his lap. "Yeah. That may be a good idea."

"So it doesn't really matter to you if Laura is here or not?" Bailey asked.

Kent rolled his eyes. "Of course it matters."

"You know what I mean."

He took a deep breath and chose his words carefully.

"When we're done here today," he explained, keeping his voice slow and his cadence even. "You will owe me $140. We've agreed you can pay that off with spankings. I also accept cash, anytime you want out."

"Right," Bailey sighed.

"So it's entirely up to you," Kent said. "Since you don't want Laura here on her own, I won't accept it from her that way. But if she's here and you're okay with it, then I'm okay with it. If you aren't, then I'm not."

"But she's fun?" Bailey asked.

"Oh, yeah," Kent's eyes widened. "The two of you are both loads of fun."

Bailey put her chin on her forearms and looked straight ahead at the blank wall. "Yeah, a barrel of monkeys."

"What?"

"Barrel of monkeys?"

"What the fuck is a barrel of monkeys?" he asked.

"I don't know," Bailey protested. "A metaphor for fun, for some reason."

"Anyway," Kent waved it off. "I enjoy spanking both of you. I won't stand in the way of your friendship, though, either way."

"You're not helping again," Bailey pointed out, and arched her back again to better expose her cheeks. "Finish me up before we run out of time."

"Alright," Kent said, and started slapping her cheeks, going back and forth, but striking only low. He had a sudden desire to give her a sore seat.

Bailey groaned as the assault built up, counting as fast as she could to keep up with the continuous hammering on her flesh.

"Ho!" she shouted at the end. "Thirty."

After a moment, she added, "Oh, you bastard."

"Get my three dollars worth," Kent pointed out with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied as his fingers sank into her cheeks and began massaging her.

Kent didn't sense any sexual arousal in her, even as she dropped her body over his crotch again, so he didn't bother trying to rub her anywhere other than her cheeks.

"What if," Bailey paused theatrically, "I just offered you a gift?"

"A gift?"

"Uh-huh," she got out of his lap and stood up in front of him. "A gift."

She turned her back on him and unbuttoned her jeans. "Pants down," she said, sliding them down over her rear, revealing her white thong and her deeply reddened cheeks.

The thong went next as she added, "Panties down."

"Ri-ight," Kent drawled, carefully keeping his hands to himself.

"Go ahead," she said lightly. "A gift. Eight spankings. What do you think of that?"

"I think you're trying to stealthily get me to do the extra two dollars that Laura 'stole' from you," Kent twisted his lips.

"Goddammit," Bailey turned on him before pulling her panties back up and glaring a supernova's ration of gamma radiation at him.

"That is what you were doing?" Kent confirmed. He added a shrug, "Sorry, can't help you. Wouldn't be right."

"What's right about any of this?" Bailey challenged, leaning in close to him.

Kent inhaled sharply and backed away in defence.

"We have a deal," he said. "I can't accept that from you. Even if you had tricked me and I realized it later, I would still mark it down on the board once I realized it."

Bailey deflated, acknowledging the point, and refastened her jeans.

"Fine, you're right."

"Why can't you just let that go?"

"Yeah," she looked balefully at his feet, "You're right, I probably should."

With her shoulders a little slumped, she walked out of the room.

Kent watched her go, wondering what he could do. He'd prepared himself, at least a little, for a conversation about what he and Bailey had done together. But it looked like Bailey considered the matter of their pumping and grinding each other much less important than her friendship with Laura.

I did not see that coming, he admitted. Not one bit.

He realized, at that moment, that he needed to start seeing it. While his finances certainly ran on the tight side, he much preferred Bailey discharging her two hundred dollar debt with her ass over her wallet.

She was solidly red there, Kent flashed back to his brief glimpse of her cheeks, no kidding.

But on the subject matter that greatly concerned his house mate, Kent knew he didn't have enough knowledge of Bailey and Laura to offer any useful advice.

Dammit.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers
12