Two Little Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the hotel it was almost lunchtime. Jo was lying on the bed and I was tidying away the paperwork in my briefcase.

"Thanks for giving me that opening," she said.

"It was obvious you fancied him. Good looking bloke and charming with it. Same school as me it would seem."

"I was a bit chatty up there, wasn't I? I knew you'd be listening, so I tried to make it as much fun for you as it was for me."

"Nearly broke my zip. I wasn't sure what was happening at one point, but when I heard your bag snap shut I figured you must have had a wee bottle of KY on hand. Your commentary later confirmed that, mind you."

"Take some clothes off and come here," she replied. As I did she shrugged out of her blouse and lost the bra. She still had her skirt, slip, knickers and stockings on. Her knees were up and apart and the gusset of her frenchies wasn't really covering anything. It also looked a bit damp. I had a raging hard.

We had a long kiss and then I began sucking and playing with her breasts.

"After you'd gone, we kept chatting. I was lying on the bed like you left me, much as I am now though with a top on, and he was openly ogling while trying to answer my questions. I moved things along by suggesting it was time to look at the loft. There was a stick in the airing cupboard he used to get the trap open and ladder down. I went up first. I told him to hold the ladder for me and climbed up so that my head and shoulders were above the loft floor level."

I moved my hand between her legs and teased the wet gusset aside. I delved into a soaking cunt and began flicking her clitoris very gently. She responded with equally gentle movements and continued.

"I asked him to come up and steady me so I could climb carefully into the space without laddering my stockings. He was a bit hesitant at first, but I instructed him where to put his hands, getting him to move them over my buttocks until they were just in the right position. He would have been savouring the view of my legs and undies on the way up and then found himself being instructed to stroke my arse. I figured that ought to melt an iceberg let alone the minor misgivings of an unsure but randy young male. I was not wrong. I took my jacket off and laid it over the edge to avoid catching anything, and to give authenticity to my expressed concern. As you know, I couldn't give a fuck about the stockings but he wasn't to be let in on that."

She was breathing more heavily now as she relived the exquisite moment of knowing he was in her power and that soon she would have him inside her.

"I climbed over the threshold with him feeling me from behind and then turned and helped him up with an offered hand. He stood looking at me in that way all women know and it was obvious he had a great big stiffy. At about that time I noticed your shadow flit below. To distract him, and keep things moving, I hitched up my skirt to show him everything. By then I knew you would be out of sight; and you heard everything else."

I moved to put my cock into her warm wet cunt. We began to move together in that close loving way couples who have been together and understand each other's needs do."

"What was the scraping noise as you came?"

"There's an old table and some chairs up there. Lit by a bulb on a bit of flex hanging from the rafters. I leant on it after I'd slipped my frenchies down and used the KY. I'm afraid at the end I lost it a bit."

"No need to fear," I said, bringing my hand up to play with a nipple. "You can lose it now, if you like."

"Turn over," she replied.

I slipped out and off and lay on my back, cock sticking up like a fat Havana cigar. Jo knelt over me and sank down on it, then began riding me like a picador in a Spanish bullfight.

"It's been great," she gasped. "I've been showing men my cunt, slipping my knickers down for them, and having them squirt all over me, my tits and all. God you boys are dirty. And then you find me a gorgeous youngster who sticks his cock up my arse." She was well away now. If she wasn't careful she'd do me an injury. She wasn't careful.

"And such a perfect cock. Not too big to go up there but long and very stiff. How did you find him?" She reached for her clit, leaned back and went for it in a complete frenzy, collapsing on me in a heap.

"What would you like for lunch?" I asked.

We celebrated properly that evening with some cold beers and a bottle of champagne at a popular bistro near the hotel. And on the Sunday we set off back to the West Country. We were a day early, so we planned to stop off in the Cotswolds. Then it would be back to reality, the daily grind, and the usual turmoil of moving. To the house with the loft ladder.

Those two little words?

Train set.