Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Linda. She had waited to text me but I was glad to receive her message.

"Well?" was all that she sent.

"We did it," I replied.

"How was it?"

My fingers punched out my answer. "Totally amazing. Thank you. I had no idea."

And then she called me. Not wanting to wake Don, I took the call in the bathroom.

"So, tell me!"

"You were right, Linda. Oh my god, Don was incredible. He was sweet and gentle but finally he just, I don't know, fucked me."

Linda laughed out loud. "I am so happy for you."

"He's sleeping now."

"He'll be awake soon and will want some more. He always did that with me."

"I hope so," I chirped. "Oh, god, Linda, I don't know how to thank you. I can't believe I'm telling you all of this. Are you really okay with that we did it?"

And there was a pause. "Claire, I like Don but I'm not in love with him. But I knew he had what you needed." And I heard her laugh that familiar and comforting Linda laugh. "Now, just go back with him. You just wait. He's not done with you."

And so I did. And he wasn't. Don woke an hour or so later as I now dozed. And I felt his desire as I awoke slowly. In something of a daze, he moved me to my hands and knees and entered me again, this time less carefully as I took his full length on his first thrust. I groaned with discomfort but Don never slackened his pace for a moment as he took me. I could do nothing but relax and accept his renewed passion. Don grabbed handfuls of my dangling breasts and gratified himself with piston-like thrusts in and out of me. And then me rolled me on top of him as I grimaced, as I felt the full length of his distended penis inside of me. Don was not gentle as he rocked his hips so as to more enter me more deeply. So this is what Linda knew, I thought, and I wondered how much more I could stand. And then, unbidden, I felt my body spasm with pleasure as I felt the first orgasm of my life. It felt incredible as my nails dug into his body, holding on for dear life. I collapsed on top him but still he didn't stop. He rolled me to my back and then with a few powerful thrusts, he once more gave me the contents of his sac. If I thought I had felt pleasure the first time, I had peaked to a new level with his second demand on my body.

Don rolled off of me rather quickly, my body heaving and sweaty from his release. I was spent; totally, and panting like an animal. At first I didn't know what had happened but I realized that he had given me an orgasm at the moment that he had had his. And I truly had been oblivious to his second orgasm. The experience was primal and unbidden. I looked at him and realized that with my orgasm matching his, my cervix had dilated and drawn his tens of millions of sperm cells deep within my uterus. My god! I realized right then how fortunate I was to be protected from the onslaught of his sex. This truly was a mating, the insane, ridiculous, but primal joining of a man and a woman. I fell back exhausted. Don looked at me with a glazed look, obviously satisfied but lost in what he had just experienced. I realized then what sex was all about. It was animalistic, despite the flowers and the nod to romance. It was all about penetration, submission, and release.

And I learned more in the late hours of the evening, as Don took me again, although this time rather gently as he added even more of his essence to my vagina which was already brimming with his sperm. I didn't respond, more than to open my legs to receive him. He needed me and I wanted to give my sex to him. I think he only lasted for a few minutes before he came inside of me. It felt good but I was too tired to respond to him.

The next morning was different. We were both rested and this time Don was more caring and gentle with me. He took his time with his lovemaking and I was grateful. I knew for a fact that he was captivated with my breasts. He couldn't take his hands off of them. And secretly I was glad. Linda had large, lovely breasts but mine were firmer and though I shouldn't have felt competitive, I did know mine were better. Don was enchanted and excited with their fullness. I was very glad for that. I realized that my chest was exciting him to a full erection once more. Was there no satisfying him, I thought? Obviously, not. I went down on him, no longer caring about how that might appear. I drank deeply of his beautiful cock, so long and thick. I fellated Don with skill, I think. He was obviously enjoying it as I all but ravaged his manhood.

Then, he had apparently had enough of the appetizer, as he threw me to my back and almost savagely penetrated me. And I took it all. I felt so proud that I could accept his full length now without discomfort or pain. I was vaguely aware of Linda pinging me on my phone, but I could have cared less. Don was on fire to possess me. And I wanted him to do just that.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," I cried out. "Take me. I'm yours."

"I am going to fuck you all the time now. You're mine."

And with those words, I surrendered completely to him. Don told me later than at that moment, I not only came, but also squirted. I don't know about that but I felt my body release completely in that moment. Don mounted me like a stallion. And then, in a whispered cry, he owned me.

"God, I love you Claire. I have to have you always."

And my answer came easily as he continued to feed his cock inside of me. "You can have me whenever you want." And I meant it. I couldn't imagine life without this man. And then once more I felt the familiar tensing of his body. Once more, Don was pouring his life-giving sperm inside of me. God, I never wanted this to end.

We lay there together for some time, softly caressing each other, entirely content and satisfied. Finally, Don said, "Your phone has been ringing."

"Has it?" I asked sleepily. I leaned over to see who had been calling as the morning sun streamed through the window of our room. The first call had been from Linda, but the second, a few minutes ago had been from James. I panicked.

"It's James!" Don said nothing at first. Then he kissed me and suggested I call him back.

"No. I have to leave." It was almost 10:00 in the morning. No wonder he had called. Oh god, it was time to return to the real world. I sat up, and with a quick look back at Don, I dressed hurriedly. I was worried and more than a bit ashamed.

Don came to the door as I scurried out. He had thrown on a towel but his sexuality still was evident. "It'll be okay, Claire. I promise. Last night will not be our last. It cannot be our last. Promise me."

I said nothing as I opened the door and turned from him. I only wanted to go home to James. I felt dirty. And I was beyond distraught, thinking of my betrayal of James. I cried all the way home and burst into the living room to find him at the dining room table, sipping a coffee. I was crying now, hating myself for what I had done. And then James just took me into his arms. And I just lost it. I felt so bad, so sluttish, and just so awful. James simply held me. And then he told me that I looked tired and led me to bed. I looked at him but he turned away, and so I undressed completely and sought comfort in the cool comfort of my bed, shedding my clothes as I fell asleep naked under the covers. I just slept. I was so incredibly tired. I heard him rustling about hours later and saw that he was examining my panties. And I just wanted to die. He just stared and them, fingering them and I knew right then that they must have been soaked with Don's spermy leavings. I closed my eyes and turned away. I would have to pay for my night of debauchery. I felt sick, but was still so tired.

Later that afternoon, when I awoke, James was nowhere to be found. I gingerly made my way to the bathroom and showered. The water felt cool, refreshing, and wonderful. I toweled down afterwards and called for him, but there was no answer. I knew that he had left me. I was devastated. I had lost it all. Then, as I walked back to the bedroom, I saw his note on the table.

"Went to get you some takeout. Back in a while." Last night's guilty pleasures were nothing compared to the joy I felt in knowing all was well with James. I quickly dressed and having a few moments, I saw both calls and messages from Linda -- and texts from an unknown number. I quickly thumbed through the several text messages and saw that three of them were obviously from Don, whose number I didn't know. I brightened. He told me that I was amazing and asked to how I was doing. I glowed. Really, all was well. I quickly answered both Linda and Don, telling them I was fine and would be in touch. And then, mercifully, I just relaxed, lounging in my big, comfy chair in the living room. James came back within minutes, smiling and carrying takeout from my favorite Thai restaurant. I gave thanks for having such a loving, amazing man as a partner. And he never asked about my night away from him, although he obviously knew that I had been with another man. I wondered about him checking the evidence in my panties, but put that thought out of my mind. It was as if nothing had ever happened -- even though clearly, something transforming had in fact happened to me. Once or twice as we sat and talked, I felt wetness well up from me and I knew that Don's masculine leavings had found their way past the opening of my sex. I felt ashamed, but also thrilled.

It had happened -- all of it. It was not my imagination. As I relaxed, my mind drifted to an inexact memory of what I had just experienced with Don. It was all really just a blur, though the soreness between my legs was quite real. I was dying to call him but didn't dare do so as the evening was just for James and me. I don't why, but I was sure that Don knew, so I didn't worry what he might think. Nor did I concern myself with Linda. She too would know why I was silent. It was a special evening with just the two of us. We talked. And though he didn't dare bring up what had happened to me, I knew that I must.

"Nothing that has happened, or will happen, will ever change what we share," I finally said. "Nothing."

"You promise?" he said weakly.

"I told you. I promise." And he smiled and completely relaxed. That was all that he needed to hear. And I told him anything else. He did love me. He allowed me to experience being a woman because that was how much he loved me. We slept soundly that night and once or twice I felt him touch and move to hold me. And I wanted that. It felt so good to be held by him.

I called Don at work on Monday, not really knowing what he would say. He's a busy doctor so I wasn't sure if he would take my call, but thankfully he did.

"I've thought about you so much, baby. Are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Yes, I'm fine now. I'm sorry I left so abruptly. I just panicked when I saw the text from James. But we're fine."

"You know that I'm crazy about you, Claire. I really am." I didn't know what to say but his words were so delicious.

"I don't know how I feel, really, but I enjoyed being with you."

"We have to do be together again, and soon."

"Yes, I want that too!"

He sounded relieved. The poor man didn't know what to think about me. And truthfully, I didn't know what to think about him. "When can you see me?" I asked.

"Tonight?"

"No, not tonight. Tomorrow."

"Dinner?" he asked casually. And this was the problem. This is what I feared. I could not be seen with Don socially. I said nothing. "I think I understand. You really can't be seen with me, can you?" There was disappointment in his voice.

"I can't. You'll have to understand that I can't be seen out with you. But I do want to be with you. Tell me where you live and I'll be there after work, though I can't spend the night this time."

"Okay, I do understand." His voice was soothing. He gave me his address and I promised to be there by 5:00 the next day. And I made a vow I knew that I wanted to keep.

"I want to be your lover. I can't believe I said that but it's true. I want to have more sex with you. And I want it often. But you have to accept my situation."

"Yeah, Linda called and we talked about it. I'll respect that. But I can't help wanting you."

That pleased me so much. "You will, Don. You will have me again and often. I want you."

"So, you really enjoyed being with me."

I couldn't help but telling him the truth. "I enjoyed every moment with you. You have my body and my affection. I think I am a little in love with you." I waited a second before continuing. "Please don't let that put you off. I've never been with a man before so it's natural that I now feel a bond with you."

"It doesn't put me off. I am also a bit in love with you. We pair so well."

"Do we, really?" I wondered. "Am I as good as Linda?" There, I said it.

"Yes. You're both amazing -- both so passionate. I'm the luckiest man in the world, Claire."

"I just want to pleasure you. And to receive pleasure from you."

"You did and you do please me. And I will do everything in my power to pleasure you."

And I tingled and wished that tomorrow were here. I told James the next morning that I would be home late, with no other explanation. He knew. Don was fucking me and I was going back for more. I felt a bit dirty but it passed. I wanted Don inside of me again. My body had healed and like an athlete trying a new set of muscles, I knew that in time I would feel less physical discomfort the more frequently I was with him.

I left work a bit early and hurried home to primp. I didn't want Don to be disappointed in my appearance. I changed clothes, once more donning a flattering dress though I chose not to wear a bra. But this time, I also wore no panties. I wanted my sex available to him from the moment he took me in his arms.

And it was magic the moment I walked through the door. I was instantly in his arms. We were like animals, hungry for each other. It was insane how much I wanted him inside of me. "Fuck me, now." I pleaded as I broke from our kiss. Don wasted no time, pushing me onto the bed. His mouth found my pussy and I felt a new and amazing pleasure with his tongue licking my most intimate place. I literally tore the shirt from his back as he did so, but Don never allowed his mouth to move from my wet pussy. God, he was giving me so much pleasure! I was bucking as he brought me to climax, not caring at all that I was responding like a wanton slut. Don all but tore the dress from my body and I lay there naked, defenseless, and wanting him to penetrate me. He ripped off his trousers and once more I beheld his male weapon, obscenely large, ugly, and veiny - and obviously intent on my pussy. I spread for him and with a less than gentle shove, he pushed me to my back. And then, oh my god, he gave me every inch of his cock -- all nine inches in one impassioned thrust. And I took it all, a bit breathless, but I did receive his full length. And he didn't make love to me. He fucked me and I fucked him back. I told him again and again to fuck me. I was crazed with lust. Don bottomed out repeatedly, but I didn't care about the pain. I only wanted him to fuck me.

Don took me like an animal. There was no tenderness in his lovemaking. He needed my pussy and I needed his cock. And he fucked me into oblivion. I had no idea it could ever be like this! And with my words urging him on and my legs splayed open, he took me completely. Saturday, he had been fairly gentle, but now, he was a raging beast as he literally took every bit that my body could offer. And I took it all. I no longer wondered whether Linda had offered him more pleasure. There was no mistaking his need for my body and mine for his.

Don was almost whimpering as he sought pleasure from me. I knew he needed release from his torment. "Come inside of me, baby," I said with a cry. "Give me your orgasm!" And then he was gone -- just gone. And I knew it, and was pleased that I had the ability to truly send him over the edge. Don's loins pressed deeply into mine over and over and then, with a groan, he sent out jets of his sperm into my vagina. There was no doubt that he was sending multiple volleys of his potent seed deep within me. And I came with him, unable to restrain my own craven need for release. My haunches melded with the spasms of his loins as we mated. And then he gave a deep sigh and I knew that he was through. I felt his cock release from me in as he rolled off of me. I was amazed that all of this was happening to me.

We were both completely spent, our lust for one another temporarily sated. Don reached over and kissed me tenderly as his hand moved between my legs, as if to confirm that I was indeed filled to overflowing with yet more of his ejaculate. I was beyond content to be with him like this, naked and completely vulnerable. Feeling the deep connection that a woman feels after having mated with a man, I wanted to tell him that I had fallen for him, as indeed I had. I wanted to be in his bed every night, ready to receive his daily charge of sexual desire. I craved his touch and the unspeakable joy of receiving his penetrating cock. I felt like a tigress unleashed and, truth be told, I no longer cared if my needs seemed sluttish.

"Don, will you be with me often? I can't imagine a future not being with you again and again like this."

His reply surprised me. "You and I are lovers now. It's more than the sex, Claire, it's who you are even more than your body which makes me want you." I sighed contentedly. "But if we go forward with this, our connection have to be more than just sexual. I know myself."

And then I just said it. "I love you already."

"What about James?" he said softly stroking my thighs.

"I love James too, but it's different. You know that it is. James can't give me what you do. And I want what you fully, the way a woman should want a man."

"Can you love two men?" he asked.

"Yes. I know that I can. We'll work it all out. I know that we will. We'll have to make the time to be together."

He said nothing but kissed me and I was his and he was mine. That tender, loving kiss sealed our newfound love.

"You're okay with the age difference," he asked casually.

"I'm very okay with that. I feel secure being with a mature, successful man." And then I giggled, "Are you okay with such a young wanton cookie as your lover?"

"Come here, you," he said and I yielded once more to his recharged desire. Don entered me on top, but this time extended his arms so that his weight was suspended above me. He looked down to watch his cock gently move in and out of my pussy. And I watched too, almost oblivious to the physical pleasure. The visual of his deep but gentle penetration of my sex was incredibly erotic. And then, as he moved to reposition me on my hands and knees, I boldly took charge and brought my mouth over his beautiful organ. I was wild for the oral pleasure of fellating him to completion. Don arched his back and as I cupped and gently kneaded his scrotum, I felt his cock pulse as he held my head in his hands. He cried out as I felt the warm liquid spew from the opening of his penis and into my accepting mouth.

And then I moved off of him and shamelessly allowed a measure of his wasted seed to dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. I laughed as I wiped my mouth with my arm. I wondered about how a man could produce such a volume of semen so quickly.

"God, I can't believe I did that!" I felt totally at ease sharing my shameless feelings with Don.

"You did it so well, baby. Come here." And he drew me into his arms and kissed me, not caring that traces of his slippery cum were still on my lips. Then we dozed, though I kept my eye on the clock. It wouldn't do to arrive back home late.

My thoughts were racing. I had professed my love for Don. There was no going back on that, not that I wanted to. But I worried that maybe our stolen moments would not be enough.