Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don?"

"Mmmmm...," he answered sleepily.

"I want you to know I'm okay if you're with other women." He rose to his elbows and looked at me questioningly. "I mean, you have my love and my body, but I won't be able to be, you know, a proper girlfriend. James is in my life -- and he always will be."

He looked puzzled, but finally smiled at me. "Let's not worry about that now, okay?"

"Okay," I said and kissed him. "I have to run. May I shower?"

"Sure. There's a bathrobe for you and I bought some girly things for you as well."

"You are so sweet and thoughtful!" His vanity had been well stocked. And then I saw the familiar thick, terrycloth robe on the hook. It was just the same as the one Linda had worn home after being with him a month or so ago. I felt a bit angry at first but truthfully it also excited me in some way, seeing further evidence that Don had known the same passion with Linda as he had shared with me. And the most erotic thought crossed my mind. And I knew that I would do it. I made a mental note to call Linda later that evening.

I showered for the longest time until I was sure that I did not have any trace or scent of Don on me, except of course for his sperm, which was safely tucked deep within my body. I wanted to keep that as a private and intimate evidence of our lovemaking. I was out the door with a kiss and a hug and arrived home around 7:30. We made a date for Saturday afternoon. James greeted me without any questions and we shared a light supper and just chatted away as we always did. I finally found time to phone Linda around 9:30.

"Hello," she said with her usual animation. "I've been wanting to chat. How are you?"

"I'm doing awesome," I said and she just laughed. "And I'll bet I know someone else who is doing awesome these days!"

"Oh, you!" Linda wanted details about my trysts with Don, and I really wanted to share with her, but over the phone. "Could I come over Saturday about 5:00? I have so much that I want to share with you. My head is spinning."

"Sure, that'll work. I can't wait to hear all about it! Don and I talked a few times and I know he is just gone over you, but he won't share details like we girls can."

"I promise all the details. I love you so much and thank you so, so much!"

"It was my pleasure," and she giggled, "or rather it's been your pleasure and his. I'm not getting any these days!"

"We'll talk Saturday. Miss you. Kisses!"

Don's communications with me became more frequent and affectionate over the next few days. I always beamed when he called or texted, and he knew not to call me in the evening, which I appreciated. James gave me my space, something I appreciated even more. He knew that I was changing before his eyes, but his discretion and support never flagged. But Don and Linda had become an integral part of my new life. I sort of dreaded the time when James would confront me, not wanting a scene and unsure as to how I would react, or what choices I might make.

Saturday came and James was spending the weekend with his parents, which suited my plans perfectly. I tanned that morning, followed by a visit to my esthetician for a follow-up visit to be sure that I was silky smooth where it counted. I drove to Don's place around 1:00, hoping that he had finished his round of golf. I beamed with delight when he opened the door and we kissed immediately. He told me that he had two pieces of news for me.

Uh, oh, I thought. Could this be good? But it was in fact all good. His divorce had cleared negotiations and should be final within two weeks. I really had never given a though to him being married and he had spoken only briefly about his marriage, which I knew to be loveless and childless. His ex was not a threat. But his second bit of news was thrilling!

"I'm selling my townhome and buying a house at Willow Bend!" I knew this to be a very upscale area and I was delighted for him. "My realtor found it; it's perfect for me, and for us. It's secluded, with a large backyard that slopes down to the creek. It has a pool, spa, cabana, and it'll be great for us to hang out there, our love nest." I jumped up and down and hugged him! I could only think of how we might spend weekends there, with each other and with privacy. I wanted more from Don now than just trysts at his townhome. This was such great news! I was to have a life of sorts with him. I bubbled with delight and Don was obviously overjoyed that I saw this as a place we could share together. There were times I felt so confined in my apartment with James, as cozy as it was. The very notion of such a powerful, successful man wanting me to share his new space was exciting. Don showed me pictures of his new home and it truly was beautiful. I looked at him with admiration and love.

"I love you so much. I am overwhelmed that you want me to share your lovely new home and your life."

"I want you forever in my life, my home, and in my bed, Claire." I just melted.

"I am yours forever, Don."

And then we made love. Don had fucked me a few days before, but that afternoon, it was different. He took time with his caresses before exposing my intimate charms. He was mad for the delights of my breasts, which I now no longer thought of as large and bulky, but as a treasured gift for him. Don was enamored of them, showering them with kisses and soft but firm caresses. I was proud of my body now; proud that my body brought him such pleasure. He could have any and everything I could offer as a woman. Taking his time, he undressed me and we fell into the bed where he had taken my virginity only days before. But I was no virgin now. Don had released and unleashed me. I offered my mouth to his sex but as he gently pushed me off of him after only a few seconds, I realized that it was my sex that he wanted. And so I opened my legs in full surrender. And then he was upon me.

Don's lovemaking that afternoon was vigorous and demanding. I knew that I had but to yield and receive his driving needs to satisfy him. I was learning. Don whispered sweet words of endearment and more primitive desire as he first entered, and then took me with jackhammer thrusts of passion. I wondered how I had gone so many years without the full pleasures of being a woman. Don moved me like a rag doll, first to my knees where I had no choice but to receive his pistoning cock, and then on top of him where, despite the slight pain of taking him fully, I had some measure of control. And I came several times. I was out of my mind with the pleasure his body was giving me. I didn't even open my eyes for the longest time. I just moved my loins to maximize my own pleasure. Then, he roughly moved me once more to my knees and penetrated me deeply. I knew by now the signs of his approaching climax. With several short, determined thrusts into my vagina, Don buried his full length inside of me and gave up the contents of his testes into my body. I thought for a second that he was actually in pain, but then I knew that my body had provided him with a receptacle for his orgasm. And, again, I lay still as streams of his potency entered me. This is what a man required of a woman and I had no choice but to offer my body as an accepting, willing offering to my lover's sexual needs.

Don's hands grasped and slapped my ass. I felt a sharp pain as he was been almost out of control. But I liked it. I slumped to the bed, but with my plan still in my head, I kept my pelvis upturned. I didn't want too much of his cum to leak out of me. I brought my hand to my opening to prevent the flow of his seed from my youthful, tight vagina.

All of this was lost on Don. He once more withdrew with an audible plop even before I had fallen to my back. I was by now more sensible to Don's rhythms. He gave his body completely and then would collapse completely. He held nothing back. I adored his physicality -- this was a man of fifty plus years?? God, he was a stallion! He thought I was the gift of the gods, knowing full well that he was every woman's dream. But he was mine. As I recovered I thought of weekends with him, with drinks by the pool, and sex in the spa. And as I turned to look at him, I gave thanks that he was mine. I understood that the youthful delights of my body and my energy would energize and delight him, perhaps for years. And I smiled. And then, I looked at the clock, as I remembered my 'date' with Linda. Yes, there was still time. And as I looked as his beautiful, wasted body lying there in sweet repose, I understood that both his energy and his balls were recharging, so I gave him his peace. But as the clock ticked closer to four, I awoke from my light slumber. He would be ready, I now knew. And I knew how to arouse him.

I lightly touched and caressed his wonderfully masculine and muscled form. How could a man more than thirty years older than me look this amazing? Don stirred slightly and then I turned my attention to his flaccid penis. With gentle urging he began to stir. Blood began to surge into his organ and he began to writhe with pleasure as my mouth urged him on. His loins had recharged and he would require my body once more. And I was so ready. Though apparently still asleep, he turned me on my side and then I felt the familiar pressure of his erection pressing into me. Don said nothing at all as he grasped his cock and fed a few inches into my vagina. His motion was languid as he easily entered me. I knew that this would change soon. And it did. Awake now, and fully aroused, his thrusts became deeper and his cock swelled to a fully erect state. His hands mauled my breasts and pulled my waist tightly against his torso. And then he was fucking me. And I knew now was the time to yield to him. And I did. And this time he didn't come as I had expected. He just kept up a slow but insistent rhythm as he once more found his pleasure in being inside of me. I could swear that he kept this up for half an hour. I was amazed. I had had two small, but welcome orgasms as he continued to deliver his sex into me. And then his hands grasped my ass and he actually hurt me! But what could I do? It was his time. And though I could not feel the sensations I held felt with other, more intense orgasms, I knew that I was once more receiving his seed.

And he fell away again, spent, and exhausted. I felt almost triumphant, knowing that whatever I offered him, it was more than enough to coax endless orgasms from his body. I felt proud and confident. Don really was mine. My body was a tool and I now knew how to use it.

I let him sleep, the poor baby. And then, with him gone to the world, I slipped into the bathroom, naked, and into his terrycloth robe. It felt soft and warm against me. I gathered up my clothes and silently left him. It was time to see Linda.

I drove to her house, knowing my purpose, and not caring how I might appear. I arrived just at 5:00, punctual as always. Linda opened the door within seconds and saw the smile on my face as I stood there, somewhat disheveled, and wearing one of Don's bathrobes.

"You're awful!" she laughed but kissed me and let me in. She made me a welcome drink and we just collapsed on her sofa.

"Okay, so tell me everything!" she said with animation.

"I'd rather show you." I opened the top of my robe and my breasts were bared before her. Her look changed instantly, from animation. to a curious look of wanting -- and desire.

Linda looked at me for a second before I said, "Touch me. You can have me now." And I so wanted her to touch me. I knew she desired me. And she kissed me as her hand found my naked breast. It all felt so good, different than Don's more demanding need for me, but I felt her desire nonetheless. And I wanted to give my body to her. Linda's passion for me was unmistakable. I had been right. I wanted to know what pleasure a woman could give me. And she delivered. Her hands were all over me and her kisses were almost violent in their intensity. After a fervid and intense minute of exploring my mouth with hers, she drew back, her eyes never leaving my breasts. And I reclined, pulled away the strap that held my robe together, and brazenly showed her my sex. And then she looked at me with intense desire and I told her. "Don has just been there. Do you remember when you showed me how he had used you? Touch me and see how Don used me just an hour ago."

I don't really know if my erotic sense hit Linda, but I do know that she wanted me. I laid back and allowed her to fully release the passion I knew she felt for me. I was amazed. Don had only one time tasted my sex, but Linda was crazed for it. She must have had experience with a woman before this. That's the only explanation, as she made me come again and again. Don, for all the pleasure he gave me, had never been able to do what Linda was doing to me and for me. And her hand, her body, and her mouth brought me to new heights. Linda was incredible. And she required nothing from me. Like Don, she was wild for my body. I was incredulous that my charms could drive two seemingly mature, reasonable adults to such heights. But, what did it matter? I didn't want her to stop.

But when she did stop, we both were exhausted. And I tried to leave but she told me to sleep in her bed. And her bed felt great. Her sheets were cool and fresh. And I just slept, oblivious to everything until morning came. And when I awoke, I was fully awake. And I felt Linda's soft breath close to me. And I had this most random thought - whatever had happened to the scared, virginal little girl of two weeks before?

I felt good but almost out of control. I was so focused on my pleasure that I had lost my center. I had used my body to gather in both Don and now Linda. And I knew I should have felt shame, but I didn't. And I would not tolerate James leaving me. I wanted it all. And I felt emboldened get just that. And I would do it with no sense of shame or guilt. That was all in the past. And I went out to Linda's kitchen and in order answered texts from James and Don.

"Yes, I'm fine." I replied to James.

"Yes, I spent the night with Linda," I replied to Don.

And in between coffee and warmed over muffins in Linda's kitchen, I replied repeatedly to their texts. And I just took charge of both of them, the two men I loved. And then Linda awoke and joined me and as we talked, I took a degree of charge with her, though she was too strong a personality to just yield to me completely.

"I don't know what came over me last night," she said lightly. "I've never done that before."

"I enjoyed it."

And then she laughed, "Well, now we have both been robed and rutted by Don, haven't we?"

And I couldn't help but laugh too. "Do you know that the first time I was with him, I just wanted to be as good of a lover to him as you were." She smiled lovingly at me and touched my face. "It's exciting to me, you know, that we've both shared being with him and have known the same pleasure from him." And I knew that she felt the same bond. "And we even have the same type of robe from him now. Don is such a guy!"

And when she laughed that full, throaty laugh, I knew we were okay. Linda was the third and final love of my life. Her energy, spirit, and love for me had pushed and prodded me to find a new and exciting meaning to my life. "We have both been robed and disrobed by Don, haven't we." I had to laugh. It was so true. And from then on, we both would always tease other about our 'Don' robes. And we wouldn't have traded them for a Halston gown. We had shared his bed, given him our bodies, and received his seed. It somehow deepened and sweetened our bond. And we had only to say that we had "Donned" an outfit from then on to send us into fits of laughter.

But, it was that robe which I wore so often which I think finally prodded James to ask about the obvious changes in my life. He did so Sunday evening after he had returned from his parents. We were sitting on the balcony, chatting and enjoying the cool air as I cuddled in the warmth of Don's robe.

"What's his name," he asked, completely out of the blue.

"Whose name?" I asked and then felt silly and foolish. I knew what he wanted to know.

"You know."

I blushed. "His name is Don."

"Okay, now I know." And he sipped at his coffee and then said, "Does he treat you well?"

"Yes, he does." I knew that anything I told him had to be absolutely true. I was scared, really scared that he might ask more than I wanted to tell him.

"And you two have had sex?"

"Yes."

He said nothing for a few moments. "Okay. That's okay. You trust him?"

"Yes. He's very good to me."

"I think I want to know about him, but I also think I don't. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so. I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

"Is he a threat to me?"

And I hoped that my reply came quickly enough. It did give me pause. "No, he isn't. But I want time with him." And then he smiled shyly.

"We can work that out. I want you to be happy. Does he make you happy?"

"You both make me happy -- in different ways."

"Do you love him?"

I knew I had to answer immediately. Now was not that time to put doubt in his mind, or mine. "Yes, I do. But it's not how I love you. I can't imagine a future without either of you." I sipped at my coffee. "I want and need time with him. Are you okay with that?"

"We'll work it out, Claire." And he looked at me with love and vulnerability. I loved him all the more for his willingness to broach the unspeakable truth. "What does he do?"

"He's a doctor, an OB/GYN. He's a lot older than I am."

"Well, that's a relief." I didn't really understand, but it must have been some guy thing. "I don't want him to come over here."

"I wouldn't ever do that." And I meant it. The thought had never really occurred to me. Don and James were separate compartments in my life.

"Does Linda know about all of this?" There was a limit to my honesty. I could never tell him about Linda's role in bringing Don to my bed, or her sometimes role as his lover and mine. So, I just deflected the question.

"Yes. Linda and I talk about everything."

"That's good, he said. You need someone to talk to." He sipped at his coffee. "I never want to know anything more. And I will not question you or how you spend your time."

I so wanted to kiss him as I was just blown away by his love, understanding, and commitment. But I knew a burst of passion would distress and confuse him, so I did what I always did when I felt the deep affection I felt for him. I just told him.

"I love you so much." And I was entirely truthful. James allowed me everything that I wanted and required.

"Claire, I promise never to question how you spend your time. What you give me is everything I want. I know that I cannot give you the same. So, things must and will change. But our connection cannot."

"It never will. Trust me in that. I will never betray you." God, I felt so relieved. My life was perfect. I had three people who loved me. I was the luckiest woman who ever lived.

I saw Don at least twice a week from that time forward and Linda and I always had our time together, either on the phone or together. She never did reconcile with Frank, and for that I was glad. I wanted her for myself. She became my lover as well, though our lovemaking was far less frequent than my sessions with Don. But she knew the true deeper secrets of my body and found ways to make me cum that Don did not know. It didn't matter. Both of them gave me pleasure. James always understood, or at least acquiesced to my wanton ways. I think he suspected that I was sexual with Linda, but really, that reality was beyond him.

And with some prodding and my sweet suggestion, Linda from time to time was in Don's bed as well. She needed it, and in some way, he did too. Linda was not that complex. She needed a man in the same way that I did. And the three of us just became, well, the three of us! I knew Don's passion was greater for me, but I wanted Linda to have some of his male energy as well. I don't think they ever had sex more than occasionally, but I saw to it that we were all open about it. I insisted on it. And I knew I could make the rules, so I did.