Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than a few times, we shared Don's bed and his beautiful new home. We had several lovely weekends together. The first time I saw them together sexually, I was enthralled. I saw Don work his foreplay on Linda as I at first sat and watched, and then found a chair close to his bed. I can't even begin to describe the pleasure I felt in watching Don give it up to my best friend. Linda was so beautiful in her obvious passion for him, a passion I understood and didn't mind sharing. I think I knew Don well enough to know that he simply accepted that he had two women who would fuck him, and he took full advantage once he grasped that neither of us was in the least way jealous. And what man could resist the joy of feeding his penis into one woman while kissing and caressing another? Watching Don hunch Linda as he did took me into a voyeuristic, unknown, but intense new territory. I was fascinated to watch his loins rise and fell as he fucked her. The most erotic moment of my life was touching and then light pressing his buttocks as he rose and fell between Linda's splayed legs. And then I gave his scrotum a gentle squeeze and he gave it up completely. His cries as he came were so familiar, only this time he was jetting sperm into my best friend. And when he withdrew in his familiar exhausted state, Linda lay there, panting, sweaty, but oh so beautiful. Her pussy brimmed with Don's ejaculate.

I don't know why I never went down on her, but I never did. And Linda never asked. But she never hesitated to go down on me. She even did so after Don had finished with me once or twice. As I had with Don, I simply found a sexual and relationship rhythm with Linda that worked. And it worked for a long time. Don was the epitome of a loving, devoted man. He showered me with gifts and, though I resisted at first, I allowed him to set up a trust fund for me. I think he felt some sense of time as he approached sixty. I made no mention of this financial windfall to either James or Linda. Both of them knew I took occasional trips with Don but neither made an issue of his generosity. They both knew, and I think appreciated, that I could not be seen with him in public where we lived. It wouldn't do for me to be a married woman with another man. Yes, I had married James. He asked me, and I accepted. Nothing changed, really. I knew he needed that and in a way, so did I.

Don and I took maybe several trips together each year. Our journeys were romantic and wonderful, giving us a welcome opportunity to be public with our love. Even after some five years, we both felt and enjoyed a romantic and sexual intensity that never waned.

And then it happened. Don and I were at a resort in the south of France when he had a mild heart attack. I was frantic! I even called James at one point. I was so distressed seeing him in that awful, local hospital. Linda was thankfully levelheaded. She told me what to do and whom to call. His partner, my OB/GYN, took charge and over the next few days, we learned that his coronary had been a mild one. I stayed with him the next week, rarely leaving his bedside. Linda and I talked daily, both of us deeply concerned. James was a rock for me and asked time and again as to Don's health and my state. We just all pulled together, really.

And Don saw it through. He was as strong as an ox, but he did have to change his diet and focus less on his golf game and more on aerobics. Over the next year, his body transformed from that of a bulked up linebacker to a leaner, more conditioned athlete. Don had never been overweight but it was truly amazing to witness his physical transformation. And he was even more sexually insatiable. Here I was thirty years younger and I honestly was hard-pressed to satisfy his raging libido. Linda was in his bed too on occasion. We both loved him dearly.

I was within sight of turning thirty and my priorities began to change. Well, let's just say it. I wanted a child. James of course was never an option. That was his choice, not mine. I talked it over with Linda, specifically wondering if Don would consider giving me a child. She thought I was joking. "Of course he would give you a child. Are you kidding? I'm surprised that you would even raise the question." She laughed, "Hell, he's an OB/GYN and would waive his fees if he delivered! Your only issue is how James will handle this."

"James will be fine with it. I know him. He wants what is best for me."

"I hope you're right. But you've got more than that to think about. Who's going to be the daddy -- Don, or James?"

She was right. I had a lot to consider and a lot to discuss. James, thankfully, was wonderfully supportive. He had long since made his peace with my romantic and sexual connection to Don. And I knew that he was very family oriented. He had only one condition.

"I will be the father, not Don."

"Absolutely," I replied immediately.

There remained only Don and even though I loved and knew him, I really had no idea how he might react. I asked him to meet me for dinner and he was both surprised and pleased, as I almost never allowed myself to be seen with him in public. He made plans for the next evening. Of course I went to great lengths to look amazing, but I toned down the sexual appeal a bit -- but only a bit.

We had a wonderful dinner and Don was attentive and romantic, obviously enjoying one of our rare 'dates'. Over aperitifs, I just laid it all out for him -- my hopes and desires. He showed almost no reaction at first. Then he leaned over and kissed me.

"I missed having children when I was married, so, yes, of course I would love to give you a child. What man would not want to top off his love for the woman he worships by having a child with her? And I do understand that James must be the father. I wouldn't have it any other way, unless I was married to you. And I've accepted you would never divorce James for me. But I'll tell you now that if you did, I would give you everything."

I suppose he had to say it sometime and tonight was the time. He had given me so much, in his love, his time, and most importantly in his commitment to me. I would have married Don years ago had I been free to do so. But I wasn't and didn't want to be free of my commitment to James.

"I know you would. And you know that I would marry you if things were different. But they're not. But I do want a child by a man I love, admire, and adore. And you will be a favored uncle. Okay? Can that work for you?"

"Okay, Claire. I can live with that." And we kissed and the deal was struck.

And he got very professional, telling me to schedule a visit with his partner and to go over what needed to be done to prepare me to be a mother. He could be so damned clinical! But it was all said out of a deep caring for me. I asked him he thought I could conceive easily. He chuckled.

"Claire, you always delight me with your occasional youthful naiveté. You've used an IUD for almost five years with me. Hasn't it crossed your mind that I have impregnated you on several occasions? In fact, I know that I have. From time to time after we've made love you've complained of feeling queasy the next day or so afterwards. I never said anything about it, but surely your doctor told you that an IUD doesn't prevent you from ovulating, sweetie, nor does it prevent conception. It just keeps you from carrying to term. I guarantee you that I have impregnated you several times, at the very least."

I sort of knew that but really had hadn't thought that about it in such graphic detail. The realization made me feel good, perhaps because I knew that given the right preparation, I could and would carry Don's child to full term next time. I smiled wryly.

"But the next time, it counts!"

The next few weeks were times or preparation. Don's partner examined me and the IUD was removed. Everything checked out A-OK with me physically. Don understood without my telling him that I wished to wait to be with him until I was ready to truly move our sexuality to the next level. Don and I talked daily about the preparations and of course, we shared our feelings and love for one another. I told James as well about the changes and the feelings I was experiencing. Both of my men were especially attentive, and I adored them for that. Don had ascertained when I would be mid-cycle and at my most fertile, a week hence. He suggested that we spend a long weekend together at Atlantis, a very upscale resort in the Caribbean. I was thrilled, of course and said yes. I had ample vacation days, so Don said that he would book the tickets.

We were like newlyweds on the flight, cuddling and sharing whispered intimacies. When Don became so romantic, I knew it came as much from the ache in his balls as from true love. Linda had shared a tidbit that she had declined to sleep with him for some weeks, telling him he had better save it for me. It wouldn't have bothered me if she had relieved him, but I thought her consideration for me was sweet and precious.

Atlantis was incredible. Don lived in a world of casual affluence, which I had learned to appreciate and enjoy in my years with him. James and I lived quite comfortably now, but we still had to watch our spending. Don didn't. And I knew he enjoyed pampering me. Over time I had learned to accept and appreciate that this was one of his languages of love. Don had booked an incredible suite for our four day stay, with an incredible view of the ocean and a balcony which beckoned one to just sit, sip, and take it all in. And I wanted to experience all of the amazing delights of the resort, but I was not going to be distracted by the Disney-like attractions. I had brought a basal thermometer, a chart, and instructions on how to monitor my very moment of ovulation. I was here to give my body over and over to the man that I loved; to be filled with his virility repeatedly and, hopefully, to clear the last hurdle to being a woman in the truest sense.

And I didn't have to wait long to jump that first hurdle. Don had seen to the room being well stocked with all of the amenities. For the first time since he took my virginity, he had thought to provide flowers. I looked with joy at the arrangements and thought that as a flower opened, so would I. Don poured a few drinks and excused himself to 'freshen up'. I quickly shed my clothes, turned down the bed, and slipped under the covers, but made sure that my breasts were in view. Don came out wearing only his trousers and saw me in bed, in a brazen offering of my body.

Don was in no mood to be lovey-dovey, nor was I. I wanted to be fucked. And he took me with an intensity I had not experienced since he had taken my maidenhead years ago. I don't know if it was the setting, our intentions, or that neither of us had had sex in almost a month. Whatever the reason, our passion had transcended the threshold of being merely a man and a woman needing sexual release. Don and I intended to mate and the frenzy of our lustful, breeding need for each other was explosive. He mauled my breasts and I dug my nails into his ass, urging him to use my pussy however he wanted. And he didn't last more than a minute before he slammed his cock against my cervix and poured out the ultra-virile contents of his testes into my vagina. And I came, as I had never done before as he sent spurt after spurt of his male essence into my body. This was an altogether different experience for me and I will never forget it. Don was on fire to breed me and I knew it and took every bit of his energy and his potent baby-making seed with pleasure.

Then, sated, we slept a bit, though I made him sleep on the wet spot. Well, after all, he had made it! We had made plans for a romantic dinner but I suggested that we might instead order room service. I had no wish to dress and primp. I also knew that Don would make further demands on me and I wanted nothing to stand in the way of that. And we ate and pleasured each other twice more before morning. It was a lovely morning and we had breakfast in. I wondered if I ever would leave the room, or if I wanted to. When Don suggested that he charter a boat, I asked if we could just stay abed and make love all day.

"You are such a little tart! Don't you know that I have put several hundred million sperm cells inside of you in the last 18 hours? Give me a chance to regroup and recharge. Jeez, I'm in my fifties!" Don had such a wonderful sense of humor. So of course I dressed and we had the most wonderful day. I did check my temperature later that afternoon when we returned, a bit sunburned, but having enjoyed our charter. There was no mistake. Sometime that day, I had ovulated. And I didn't care how many millions of his wriggling, greedy swimmers I had in me. I wanted more. And so I made him fuck me before we dressed before dinner. And he didn't have a choice but to do as I told him to! There are times when a woman just has to take charge!

Dinner was amazing; four-star perfection, but I had had so much sun, as had Don, and we skipped the entertainment in the club and just went to bed. I was too tired even to undress and fell in a useless heap on the bed. Don did too. And we slept. The next morning, just before the sun came up, I awoke and finding Don asleep, I took a shower. As I toweled down, I examined my body. I felt funny and thought that perhaps I had just gotten too much sun the day before. But I couldn't take my eyes off of myself. And then I just wanted Don inside of me. I made my way to the balcony as the sun was peeked over the horizon. I stood there naked, totally aglow, but with a longing. And then I felt Don move behind me and he kissed my shoulders and put his arm around my waist. I felt his morning erection and knew what he wanted.

I never even turned to look at him. I moved to the chair on the balcony, leaned over, and offered my sex to him. I wondered if he would respond and if I was sufficiently wet. I needn't have worried about either, as he did respond and I was quite receptive. Don entered me with practiced ease. His strokes were unhurried and in sync with the gentle ocean breeze off of the beach. I didn't want to be anywhere else than to be with him, in a penthouse suite, naked in the warm morning air, and receiving his morning sperm. Don too was in sync with this special moment, unhurried in consummating his passion for me. And then, I unfolded as a flower, and felt my womb open to the new mystery that awaited me as Don truly bred me. Whatever quantity of his sperm that was already within me, I knew that somewhere in the warm, wet seed he was jetting into me was the one cell that would find my awaiting egg. I don't know how I knew this. I just did. And when he had completed his mission, I turned and we embraced. I wanted to tell him my secret, but knew he would think me foolish. And so I said nothing but returned to bed to sleep and to cherish the miracle that had been implanted inside of me.

Don and I had the most wonderful next few days, which were both romantic and passionate. I didn't instigate lovemaking with him, but rather yielded to his sexing, knowing that while my deepest desire had been fulfilled, he still had need of my body. The nicest experience was on a second charter on our last full day at Atlantis. Don had encouraged me to sunbathe nude on the bow of the boat. I needed little encouragement, feeling so wonderful about what was happening inside of me. I walked carefully to the bow and sat down and removed first my bikini top and then my bottom. Don joined me and we sipped our drinks and soaked in the sun and salt spray. It felt delicious and more than a bit naughty as I was in full view of the captain. So, that made two men who had seen me nude! I really didn't care, as I just felt so alive. Don seemed to be so proud that I was in his company and that made me feel great. A few other boats passed within eyeshot and one tooted his horn because there was a naked woman on deck. I felt somewhat naughty but wonderful. Don was not shy about touching and caressing me, though I did have to draw the line when it became clear he wanted to have me on the deck. We did neck and I enjoyed him touching me all over. Wow, talk about being naughty!

Too soon, our lovely vacation was over. Don had seen to my every need -- and I mean that quite literally. I had my pregnancy confirmed the day after we returned. The results were positive. I was elated. Don was ecstatic and so was James. Linda was incredibly supportive as well, going with me to the appointment with my doctor and advised me how to care for myself and the baby growing inside of me. She was almost motherly in her caring. I know that she and Don talked fairly frequently about the near and long-term future. Both of them were protective and loving. I became very protective of my body and the child I now carried. And while Don and I still had sex occasionally, I knew that I was not as responsive, and after my first trimester, I was frankly glad that he no longer expected me to service him. I spent more time with James and found that my time with Don was actually more satisfying in some ways as we found a new and deeper bond than just our animal craving for each other. Linda did tell me that she was pleased that Don had 'renewed' his sexuality with her in the interim. I was glad that he had a sexual outlet with someone that I trusted. Linda had long since given up on Frank and had shown no interest in dating other men.

My son, James Donald -- yes, I thought it important that he be named for the two men that I loved -- was born in an easy, uncomplicated delivery. Don assisted at the delivery and James was my Lamaze coach, so I had both men that loved with me at the miracle of birth. My son was perfect in every way. I knew the first moment that I saw him that he favored me, and for that I was glad. It was not that Don's features were unattractive. It's just that given the circumstances of his conception, it would be better for all concerned if no one suspected who the biological father was.

Don was insistent that I focus my attentions of motherhood and not return to work. And he meant that I never would have to work for a living again. I was stunned when he told me that he had set up a trust fund for me to provide me with a guaranteed annual income of close to $100,00 for life. I knew that he was well to-do, but I had no idea that he had such resources. I talked it over with James and he had no problem with my accepting Don's generosity. He wanted me to focus on our son as well. So, my working days were over. I could focus on doing what I did best; caring for the men that I loved; J.D. (James Donald), James, and Don. Don and Linda were J.D.'s godparents. It had all worked out so perfectly. And I have never to this day had to worry about a job or financial issues.

Don never made mention of his interludes with Linda, though she did indulge him on occasion. I was happy for both of them. James accepted Don more fully into our lives, though they were never close. Both of them doted on 'their' son. And my friends and family never doubted for a moment that he was the product of my marriage, which I suppose he was in some sense. I worried that with the physical trauma of birth and breastfeeding J.D. that Don would no longer find me the desirable, virginal girl who had come to his bed years ago. I couldn't have been more wrong. My embrace of motherhood had made me increasingly horny. Within a few months, I was ready to return to Don's bed. And I was anxious lest he see me as ordinary in some way. I talked over my fears with Linda, and she told me over and again that I shouldn't worry. Don was as lustful as ever and though she took him to her bed on occasion, she was never in any doubt that I was the woman he wanted.

And I did return to his bed a few months after giving birth to J.D. He had seen to everything to make the rejoining of our bodies a most special event. We had dinner at The Four Seasons and he was so very gallant and attentive. I no longer cared a whit about who might see us in public. James was tending to our beloved, healthy son for the weekend. I had chosen an outfit that was simple and seductive. My figure had returned with no outward mark that I had given birth. My breasts were perhaps even larger than normal, as I still breastfed J.D. But they held their shape thankfully. I wanted to look amazing for Don. And when I told him after dinner that I craved him, he signed for the check and took me to our bungalow.