Two Mothers and Two Daughters

Story Info
A foursome night between two mothers and their two daughters.
3k words
4.26
22.2k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malini and Nalini, now in their mid-forties, were roommates during their college days and in fact shared a very intimate relationship between them. Not only that they were close as friends but they had much more than that between which extended even beyond their marriages to their present husbands. It was quite common for them to meet around as they lived close by. Both had a daughter each who'd just turned twenty and both felt it was time that their daughters too joined them in their sleepovers.

Malini sat cross-legged on the matted floor in a soft cotton lungi and a silk white sleeveless blouse. Nalini too, chose to wear a lungi, along with a cotton kurta, unbuttoned low to reveal the curve of her collarbone. Their daughters, Maya and Priya, sat nestled against their mothers. Maya wore a sunflower sundress while Priya wore cotton pajama bottoms and a camisole.

"Nalini, remember our carefree nights in college?" asked Malini, her voice taking a bit of a seductive tone, holding a glass of wine in her hand.

Nalini nodded knowingly. Her fingers tracked along the edge of Malini's shoulder.

"Oh, how could I forget, Malini?" Nalini quipped.

"Maybe it's time we show our daughters a glimpse of it." Said Malini.

"Why not? Maybe we should start with a game of dares like we always did," suggested Nalini.

All four of them sat cross-legged in a circle on the matted floor with an empty bottle and with a glass of wine in each of their hands.

First it was Malini's turn to spin the bottle and indeed, it stopped pointing at Nalini.

Malini couldn't hide the excitement. She was all set for the game to begin and came up with the first dare.

"Nalini, I dare you to unbutton three more buttons of your kurta" she said with a mischievous smile.

The atmosphere turned electric as Nalini slowly reached up to her chest and started unbuttoning a few buttons up until her abdomen, revealing a glimpse of her lace navy blue bra.

Nalini playfully completed the dare and spun the bottle and it turned towards Priya.

"Priya, my dear, I dare you to give Maya a relaxing shoulder massage," she said with a sly grin.

Priya was surprised but eager to join, nodded. As Priya stood up and went behind Maya and began the massage, Maya couldn't help but enjoy the unexpected turn of events.

After a few minutes Priya spun the bottle and it pointed directly at Maya.

"Maya, I dare you to give me a playful spank on the backside." said Priya turning up the heat by a notch.

Maya, blushing but willing to play along, hesitated for a moment. Then she delivered a light spank to Priya's backside over her sundress. The atmosphere had lightened up well and all four have felt light in their hearts, with a lot of anticipation and excitement, especially among the younger ones.

Next, Malini decided to take the game up a notch. "Priya, my dear, I dare you to give me a soothing foot massage," she declared as the bottle turned to Priya. Malini lifted her feet onto Priya's lap.

Priya, a bit surprised by the unexpected dare, looked at Malini and then nodded with a smile. The room filled with a mix of laughter and the gentle sounds of a foot massage, creating a relaxed and an intimate atmosphere.

With the massage complete, the bottle spun once again, and this time it pointed Malini.

"Malini aunty, I dare you to show us pinching your own nipple," Priya said, her voice full of excitement.

Malini, not the one to back down, accepted the dare with a mischievous smile. She subtly pinched her nipple, above her blouse prompting a round of applause from the group.

It was Nalini who spun next.

"Priya, my dear, I dare you to reveal a little more, show us your panty," she said, her voice carrying a playful tone.

Priya, momentarily taken aback by the boldness of the dare, hesitated before deciding to join in the fun. With a teasing smile, she subtly lifted her sundress and revealed a glimpse of her panty, sparking a burst of applause from the group.

Next, it was Malini who leaned in with a daring dare.

"Nalini, my dear, I dare you to untie the knot of your lungi and let it fall gracefully."

Nalini, chuckled and accepted the challenge. She slowly untied the knot of her lungi, letting the fabric fall down to her mid thighs, revealing a lacy black panty. All eyes were on Nalini's creamy thighs which looked delicate but also firm.

With the bottle ready to spin again, Nalini seized the opportunity. "Maya, sweetheart, I dare you to slide off your sundress and strike a pose."

Maya, slightly taken aback by the dare as she's going to lose her only outer clothe, but she was willing to embrace. She gracefully stood up and slid off her sundress, and struck a playful pose in her bra and panties, leaving the group in awe.

Nalini, with a mischievous spark in her eyes, decided to keep the momentum going. "Priya, darling, I dare you to untie Malini's blouse and let it slip off her shoulders," she said, her voice filled with anticipation.

Priya hesitated for a moment, exchanging a glance with Malini, who nodded with a teasing smile. Priya reached over, her fingers untying the knots of Malini's blouse, allowing it to slide down and reveal a lacy bra. The room was already charged with a palpable excitement and Priya decided to take the game to another level.

"Malini aunty, I dare you to reciprocate and untie Nalini's kurta completely," she challenged with a playful grin.

Malini, fueled by the wine and the atmosphere, accepted the dare. Her fingers skillfully worked on the last few buttons of Nalini's kurta, one by one, until it was completely undone, revealing a sensual black lace bra. The atmosphere in the room grew even more intimate, each participant embracing the uninhibited boldness.

Nalini, now in her black lace bra and untied lungi, decided to challenge Priya for the next dare.

"Priya, now with you're the only one left with all your clothes, take off your camisole".

Priya, caught in the momentum of the daring game, hesitated for a moment but then decided to go along with the game. With a teasing smile, she reached down and slowly lifted her camisole over her head, revealing a matching bra underneath.

By now all four women had lost their tops and sat in their bras. Maya had only a panty below while Priya had her pajama bottoms still intact. Malini had her lungi intact while Nalini's one remained around her thighs untied.

"It's Maya's turn next," Nalini stated, eager to see where the game would take the four of them.

Maya, not wanting to fall behind, decided to challenge Nalini.

"Nalini Aunty, I dare you to remove your bra," she said, her voice carrying a mix of nervousness and excitement.

Nalini, not one to back down from a challenge, accepted the dare and deftly unhooked her bra and let it slide off her shoulders. She now sat completely naked from the waist up, her breasts exposed and nipples hardened.

Malini spun the bottle next and it pointed and Maya.

"Maya, go, cup Nalini Aunty."

Maya seemed thrilled but hesitated for a moment, glancing at Nalini who gave her an encouraging nod. With a teasing smile, Maya reached over and cupped Nalini's breasts, her hands exploring the soft curves with a sense of playful curiosity.

Nalini let out a soft, breathy laugh, enjoying the daring nature of the game. As the room buzzed with a mix of anticipation and excitement, Priya spun the bottle for the next round and it pointed directly at Maya.

"Maya, I dare you to give your Mom a hickey."

Maya, with a sly grin, leaned in and placed a series of soft kisses on her mom's neck, gradually increasing in intensity, until she was sure to leave a mark. Malini gasped and giggled as the hickey took hold, a reminder of the daring game.

It was Malini's turn now to make a move.

"Priya, my dear," said Malini, a smile playing on her lips. "I dare you to strip off your pants and show us your panties."

Priya, feeling a sense of confidence, stood up and slowly peeled off her pajama bottoms, revealing a matching pair of pink lace panties.

The bottle spun again, this time pointing towards Malini. Nalini, with a playful smirk, decided to challenge her old friend.

"Malini, my dear, I dare you to spank Maya's backside. Let's see how bold you can be."

Malini, fueled by the adventurous spirit of the game, accepted the challenge.

With a mischievous smile, she reached over and gave Maya's backside a firm but playful spank, eliciting a playful squeal from her daughter.

As the bottle spun again, the mood in the room became charged with a new level of tension. It stopped, pointing at Maya.

Nalini, feeling a growing sense of daring, decided to push the limits.

"Maya, I dare you to take your Mom's bra off."

Maya, surprised but willing to join in, glanced at Malini who smiled and gave her an encouraging nod. Maya leaned in, her hands working to unhook Malini's bra.

The atmosphere was charged with a mix of daring curiosity and playful exploration. Malini, with a teasing smile, let her bra fall away, exposing her breasts.

Nalini, always ready to escalate the game, decided to introduce a new element.

"Priya, my dear, I dare you to bring a piece of ice from the kitchen and tease Malini's nipples with it," she declared with a wicked grin.

Priya, initially surprised by the boldness of the dare, took a moment but then headed to the kitchen, returning with a single ice cube held between her fingers. Priya circled the ice cube around Malini's erect nipples, causing a sharp intake of breath from Malini and a chorus of laughter from the group.

With the bottle ready to spin again, Maya decided to keep the momentum going. This time it pointed at Nalini.

"Nalini Aunty, I dare you to use your mouth to find a sensitive spot on Priya's body and give her a lingering kiss," she proposed.

Nalini, guided by Maya's dare, leaned in and placed a series of lingering kisses on Priya's neck, collarbone, and down to her abdomen. Priya, responding with soft sighs, embraced the daring sensuality of the moment.

Malini, with a playful grin, decided to keep the momentum alive.

"Nalini, take off Priya's bra"

Nalini, seizing the challenge with a playful twinkle in her eye, turned towards Priya.

Priya, feeling the thrill of the game, nodded with a teasing smile. Nalini skillfully unhooked Priya's bra, letting it fall away, revealing her bare chest.

The bottle spun again, and this time it pointed at Priya. Maya, eager to continue the daring game, proposed her dare.

"Priya, I dare you to return the favor and explore Nalini's body with a series of kisses," she said, her voice carrying a bold undertone.

Priya, with a mischievous grin, turned towards Nalini. As the room filled with an air of excitement, Priya began to explore Nalini's body with a series of gentle and lingering kisses. Nalini, caught in the daring moment, responded with a mixture of laughter and sensuality.

As the bottle spun once more, it landed on Nalini. Malini, with a daring glint in her eye, decided to escalate the game further.

"Nalini, my dear, I dare you to remove Priya's panties," she declared with a bold tone.

Nalini, feeling the intensity of the dare, exchanged a glance with Priya, who, with a mix of nervousness and excitement, nodded in agreement. With deliberate yet teasing movements, Nalini skillfully removed Priya's panties, leaving her completely exposed.

"Malini, you too. Do the honors for Maya." Said Nalini.

Malini drew Maya closer and slid down her per panties leaving her too completely exposed. Now both Maya and Priya are completely naked, while their mothers, Malini and Nalini in their lungi and panties.

Malini's hands caressed along the length of Maya's body, so did Nalini's on Priya's. Malini gently cupped Maya's buttocks with both hands.

"Aren't they looking perfect?" She asked, referring to Maya and Priya.

"Yeah, indeed. And so are their nipples," Nalini agreed as she leaned in to take Priya's right nipple between her teeth.

"Hmm, and so is the curve of their breasts." Malini added and reached for Priya's left nipple and started suckling on it.

"Mm, and so is their smooth navel." Nalini continued and slid her tongue across Priya's navel, prompting a breathy moan from her.

"Oh, and so is their wet pussy." Malini completed as she cupped the mound of Maya's pussy, letting her finger trace the labia.

"Let's get rid of our panties," suggested Malini as she pulled off her own and Nalini followed suit. Both were now in their naked glory.

Both the moms cupped the pussies of their daughters and inserted their fingers inside. Maya and Priya couldn't resist moaning as their pussies were being massaged by their mothers' fingers.

"Mom, it feels so good," said Maya as Malini's fingers moved expertly.

"Oh, mom, please don't stop," Priya begged, her breathing turning ragged.

The air was charged with an electric atmosphere as both the moms fingered their daughters, their pussies leaking juices and making obscene sounds.

"Mom, I'm going to come," Priya said, her voice trembling as the pressure mounted.

"Yes, baby, come for me," Nalini replied, her voice full of affection.

With that, Priya reached her climax, her juices spilling out onto her mother's fingers.

"Maya, come for me too," said Malini, her fingers moving furiously.

"Yes, mom, I'm coming," Maya replied, her voice filled with ecstasy.

With a few more thrusts, Maya too reached her orgasm, her juices mixing with her mother's.

"Maya, come here", called Nalini, asking Maya to move towards her while Priya was asked to move towards Malini.

"You too, Priya, come here" added Malini.

Both Maya and Priya were curious as mothers exchanged the daughters.

Malini held Priya by her shoulders and started caressing her allover. So did, Nalini with Maya as her hands rested behind her buttocks, gently squeezing them.

"Priya, are you liking the feel of my touch?" Asked Malini.

"Hmm, yes aunty" Priya replied with a nod.

Her hands moved along Priya's butt crack. Her right hand slipped further down between the cheeks and reached Priya's rosebud, caressing it, sending shivers down her spine.

Nalini too started fondling Maya's breasts, her nipples hardening. She too slowly moved towards Maya's buttocks. Her hands rested against the cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Mm, Maya, your bum is so cute," she said, her voice taking a seductive tone.

Maya, unable to reply, could only nod, her body reacting to her aunt's touch.

Nalini's hand traced along the crack, reaching Maya's rosebud. Her fingers brushed against the hole, eliciting a gasp from Maya. Malini too cupped Priya's rosebud and pressed her forefinger against the hole.

"Aunty, please," said Priya, her voice barely a whisper.

"Shhh, relax, baby," Malini whispered, her finger slowly slipping into Priya's ass.

"Ooooh," Priya moaned, her body tensing as Malini's finger penetrated her.

Malini gently pushed her finger in and out, eliciting moans from Priya. Nalini too slipped her finger inside Maya's rosebud and started moving it.

"Oh," Maya moaned, her body responding to the pleasure.

Both the mothers kept fingering the daughter's rosebuds, their breaths growing heavy.

"Mm, Maya, your ass is so tight," Nalini said, her voice thick with desire.

"So is yours, Priya," Malini replied, her eyes filled with lust.

Both the mothers picked up the pace, their fingers moving in and out of their daughters' rosebuds. The air was filled with the sound of their moans and groans, the scent of sex permeating the room. With a few more thrusts, both Priya and Maya came, their asses clenching around their mothers' fingers.

Malini and Nalini removed their fingers from their daughters' asses, and with a satisfied smile, they turned to each other.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Asked Nalini.

"Hmm, indeed," Malini replied, her eyes taking on a mischievous glint.

"What if we took this further?" She suggested.

Nalini chuckled, knowing where her friend was going with this.

"Let's try out something new" she said, her voice taking a playful tone.

"Maya and Priya, show us how you finger yourselves".

Both the girls blushed, but nodded, and lay down on their backs. With a shy smile, they spread their legs, giving the moms a perfect view of their pussies. Malini and Nalini watched in fascination as their daughters' fingers traced along the lips of their pussies. Maya's and Priya's fingers slowly slipped inside, their breaths becoming heavy.

"Ooooh," Maya and Priya moaned in unison as their fingers brushed against their sensitive spots.

Their movements became faster and more erratic, their voices filling the room. Malini and Nalini looked on, their arousal growing with each passing second as they too started touching themselves.

"Yes, baby, just like that," said Malini, her voice full of encouragement.

"Fuck yourself, Maya," said Nalini, her own fingers moving furiously.

Both the mothers watched in amazement as their daughters pleasured themselves and at one go, let out a cry. Maya and Priya reached their climax, their bodies trembling as the waves of pleasure washed over them.

Malini and Nalini could not control their own desire anymore and both the moms laid down and started fingering their pussies, their breaths becoming heavier.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Malini moaned as she fingered herself.

"Oh, god, this is so good," Nalini groaned, her fingers moving in and out of her pussy.

With a few more thrusts, the moms too reached their orgasms, their bodies writhing as the pleasure took over. As they lay there, basking in the afterglow, the air was filled with a mixture of laughter and satisfaction.

"That was amazing," Malini said, a satisfied smile playing on her lips.

"Indeed," Nalini agreed, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

"I can't believe we just did that," Maya said, her voice barely a whisper.