Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are cute," Gabriella said and fixed something in my hair, then she smacked me lightly on the shoulder, "don't you worry about it. With those," she pushed her boobs together, "i have no problems finding a man."

I laughed and was glad that there wasn't any animosities. But I registered that on Friday, when I drove her again, she smelled better, her heels were higher and she had opened her blouse to give me a good look at her girls.

She wasn't done with me yet.

Then it was the weekend and Sharon had kept her word. On Saturday morning she was home and tried to spend some time with Alex, but her daughter ignored her, so no real change in behavior.

Gabriella insisted on cooking for us, she was preparing amazing looking things in the kitchen, when Sharon, tasting some salsa, put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

That was her signal for me, she wanted to suck something else. The last days had been hard for me, as in, my dick had been hard all the time.

I grabbed Sharon at her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

Inside the master bedroom I ripped her blouse open and put my face against her boobs, licking, biting at the flesh that was pushed out by her bra. With my hands I pulled up her skirt until I could reach her panties. I pulled them down to her knees and then picked her up and carried her slender body the few steps to the big bed. I threw her on it and allowed myself a brief moment to stare at her, to drink it all in.

She looked at me challenging, I could see she was horny. Her perfectly cut, blond hair was a little bit in disarray, her eyes and mouth wide open. Her blouse was still around her arms and her tits looked simply amazing in the delicate, black lace bra. Her skirt was crumpled around her waist and with her legs in the air, she tried to kick off the black nothing, that was her panties.

I helped her with that, pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and then spread her legs wide open as I took in the smell from her well groomed pussy. When my tongue hit her flesh, she moaned for the first time. I needed this, she needed this, I pushed one, then two of her legs up to her chest, I wanted her sex accessible and then I began to lick.

I licked, and licked and tasted her juice, and then I licked some more. I sucked on her pussy and sucked on her clit and pushed my tongue against it, flicked it, let her know I was serious. With my arms I held up her legs, there was no chance she could prevent me from making her come. And when she did, she called my name.

"Mike, please don't stop, please, please,.., Aahmpf"

She began to breath very quickly and then with a little work from my magic tongue I got her there.

She yelled out and there was no way that Gabriella downstairs didn't know what we were doing. Her body twitched on the silken bedsheets. I stood up again, my face wet from her juices.

"Are you my little slut?" I asked.

She nodded. I opened my shirt.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I am your little slut," she whispered.

"That's right." I opened my belt and trousers and freed my rock hard cock.

"And what do little sluts do?" I asked her.

"Suck cock."

I pulled her on her legs from the bed towards me and she kneed before me. I slowly stroked my cock in front of her face. She whetted her lips.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Suck cock"

"Then go ahead my little slut, suck cock," I said.

She licked the first drop of precum from my cock-head and took me in her hands. She licked me like a lollipop, her tongue felt wonderful, she knew what I liked. With her open mouth she went up and down at the side of my shaft, she made it wet all around and then she took me inside. Her mouth was barely wide enough, her lips stretched around my cock as she began to suck me for good. Up and down, and up and down again. She looked up to me.

"What are you?" I asked.

"Your little slut," she said as she stroked me with both hands. Strains of spit connected her mouth still to my cock.

And when she closed her lips around my dick again, I grabbed her head and forced myself deeper into her mouth, so deep that she chocked. I let go.

"I thought little sluts want to suck cock," I said.

"I want to suck cock," she said.

"Then do it."

I forced myself back into her mouth, her head between my hands. And then I fucked her face. The gargling noise she made, turned me really on.

From time to time, I pulled out, let her breath, but only for a few moments, before she had to swallow my swollen dick again. Her face was a mess, spit everywhere, her makeup around her eyes lost slowly it's form.

"You are a good little slut," I pushed myself deeper, "a very good little slut."

And then I came, the first shot landed in her mouth, but then I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her face. She really was a good little slut.

She went to the bathroom to clean her face. In the doorway she turned around.

"We better get down. Gabriella must think we are terrible hosts," she said.

I joined her in the bathroom.

"You are right. Let's see what she made us."

A few minutes later, downstairs in the kitchen, we apologized to Gabriella, who showed nothing but sympathy. She even made a few lewd gestures to me, when Sharon wasn't looking. She had prepared a wonderful meal, with a lot of different things, fatty, spicy, sweet, tart and everything fresh and delicious and I could see that Sharon enjoyed it. It was probably a welcomed change to her usual diet of health-oriented bowls of some fashionable super foods.

The only thing that bothered me, was that the Alex and Rosa didn't want to join us. Yes, I didn't want to get involved, but I thought this was just rude, especially against the two woman, Gabriella who had prepared all the food, and Sharon who gave all of them this wonderful place to stay.

I showed my gratitude and tried to the get a conversation going, the teenagers should not prevent us grown-ups from having a good time. I mixed some cocktails, I had been a bartender after all, and soon our laughter filled the room.

"So what are you doing Gabriella?" Sharon asked.

"I teach Spanish at the community college downtown," Gabriella offered.

"I am sure your students love you. Education is so important," Sharon said

We talked about the two teenage daughters and both mothers exchanged their stories, it seemed they liked each other, and when there was a hick-up in the flow, I smoothed it over. With a funny story about me, or a praise for the two woman.

At the end of this wonderful meal, Gabriella could not help herself, she hugged Sharon with all her heart to thank her for the guest house, for her generosity and Sharon complimented her food.

It was all very harmonic and at least the three of us had a great day.

But Sunday, Sharon got a mail from work, in it something she didn't like. With the next flight to Washington she was gone, she had offered Gabriella and Rosa to stay as long as they wanted.

I worked out, Sharon didn't just like my friendly face. Later I went through my publications until I found the one with the Spanish teacher. I cringed when I skimmed it, never liked my own writing that much. Maybe I could write a sequel.

In the afternoon Gabriella asked me for a ride to her apartment, Rosa needed something and I had nothing better to do. Maybe that sequel could be about a Spanish teacher and a chauffeur.

I went upstairs with her and the place was small, just two rooms, kitchen, bathroom. They really didn't pay teachers enough. I looked at the pictures on her fridge, vacation snap shots of her and her daughter, no image of Rosa's father.

She called me.

I followed her voice and entered her room. She wore nothing but a white matching set of lingerie, that really showed off her glorious body.

"What do you think?" she asked, "Should I take them with me?"

I swallowed. I watched her turn around, go a few steps, present her bubble butt.

"You look great," I uttered.

She smiled, "That's what I thought as well."

She picked up more underwear from her bed, all the colors, so delicate.

"What do you like?" she asked me innocently.

"I'll wait outside," I said as I forced my legs back to the kitchen.

I heard her giggle.

On the drive home we didn't speak much. For dinner we had the leftovers from the day before and this time the two teenagers joined us. We ate outside, the temperature was nice and the sun set slowly, painting the horizon first orange, then red.

We were like a patch work family, living in Sharon's house. Mostly Rosa talked with Gabriella, Alex contributed as well, I said only the bare minimum, I didn't want the focus on me.

They talked college, friends and family and with Rosa at the table I learned more about Alex, than I could imagine.

And then it hit me, Alex and Rosa weren't just friends, they were girlfriends, lovers.

I never had a good gaydar, in my days as bartender, I only recognized gay guys, when they tipped me way too much. But girls who liked girls, no idea. But Rosa and Alex exchanged intimate gestures with each other, Rosa fed Alex when she had problems with her arm in the cast.

At one point, I believe they even held hands under the table, when they said they wanted to go to the same college. I wondered if Gabriella knew.

Later, the girls had gone back to the guest house, and Gabriella and I cleaned up, when I tried to ask her. I eased into it.

"Are you asking me if Rosa and Alex are lesbians?" she said.

"I guess I do," I admitted.

"Rosa came out to me two years ago. And they share the room in the guest house. What do you think?"

Suddenly the Miller family dynamic was much clearer, Sharon did definitely not know that her daughter liked girls. To her credit, Alex had boyfriends in the past. It worried me a bit, I didn't know how Sharon would deal with it, sometimes, outside of the bed, she was very controlling.

"So, what do you think?" Gabriella asked again.

"Good for them," I nodded, "good for them. Thank you for telling me."

I wouldn't tell it to Sharon, that wasn't my job. But I wondered if there was a way to bridge the gap between them.

On Monday when I came home from my drive to deliver Gabriella to her college, she didn't tease me that much that day, I found Alex in the kitchen, she prepared sandwiches, but with her arm in the cast, it hurt to watch.

I offered to help her, she let me. I was pointing at the different cheeses until Alex nodded, I added it, and closed the sandwich.

"Alex, if think you should tell your mother about you and Rosa," I said and cut the sandwich in two neat little triangles.

"You know?" Alex eyes burned into mine.

"Since yesterday, I saw you both together at dinner. I asked Gabriella and she told me."

"Are you going to tell mom?"

"No, I won't," I said, "but you should. I can help you if you want to. You know Alex, your mother loves you, I know she is always working, I also would like to have her here more often, but she is living her life and she has given you all, more than you could ever need."

"Except for her time."

"Yes, except for her time. But when she is here, you are avoiding her. You both hurt each other, instead you should make the most of the time you have together."

I piled some chips onto the plate next to the two sandwiches and pushed the plate to her.

"Here you go," I said.

She picked the plate up with her healthy arm.

"Thank you Mike," she said.

I nodded and watched her leave the kitchen. Now I was getting involved in the Miller family.

Was this a bad thing, I wondered.

Thursday night, Sharon woke me up when she entered our bedroom and switched on the light. She emptied her luggage onto the floor, Maria would clean it up. Then she began to fill her suitcase up again with more clothes, clean ones. I watched her, she had her routine, best not to disturb her. As she noticed that she woke me, she apologized, but continued to pack. When she finished I asked her how much time she had, and if she wanted to sleep or to fuck.

"To fuck?, how could you sir, I am a honorable woman," she said with a smirk in her eyes.

I threw the blanket from my body and showed her my dick, I always slept naked.

"Then blow me," I ordered her.

"I would never do something like that," she said, while opening the buttons on her blouse.

"You blow me or I make you blow me, your choice."

She crawled on the bed towards me, I needed to help my dick only a little bit to get completely hard. She looked at me with big eyes.

"I said, blow me."

"But I don't want to sir," she said.

I grabbed her hair with my hand and pushed her face against my cock. Greedily she opened her mouth and welcomed my member between her lips, her tongue twitched around my glans and she felt warm and velvety. She slurped and sucked and watched me, while I relaxed, my hand still on her head.

"Don't you stop," I said when she withdrew after a while.

"But I don't like it," she said. She licked across her lips.

"Ok Missy, you don't give me a choice," I said.

I grabbed her by the arm and moved over her. I pressed her head against the silken sheet as I pulled the blouse from her back. I pulled down her skirt and gave her a slap on her butt.

"What are you doing, sir?"

With force I removed the skirt from her legs, pushed down her panties and discarded them. I slapped her firm butt again, she really was in good shape.

When I put my hand on her pussy I could feel the wetness and I didn't wait any longer. I pulled her ass up, aligned myself behind her pussy and held her at her hips.

"Let's see if you like that," I said and pushed forward.

"No sir, please don't."

I spread her pussy apart until I was in her balls deep. I set the pace and rammed my cock into her, again and again. I slapped her butt and Sharon began to moan, her hands tried to get a hold on the slippery silk, and her body trembled with every one of my powerful thrusts.

"No sir, please, don't fuck me harder."

I increased my speed, I could feel myself to begin to sweat, as I pumped in and out of her wonderful tight pussy.

"Say you like it," I commanded.

"No sir, I don't," she moaned.

I slapped her ass again and she began to buck. I hammered hard into her, I was almost worried about her sweet little pussy.

"Say you like it, say you like it" I called, when I felt I was getting close.

"I like it sir, I like it." Sharon yelled as she came. This was too much for me, just a few more thrusts and then I pulled her close, impaled her on my dick and exploded deep within her. It was glorious.

A few minutes later we had found our breath again, her head rested on my chest and she danced with her fingers on my skin.

"I liked it," she said.

"You said so," I responded and kissed her on her head.

Sharon had to leave in a few hours, this time she was going to Brussels, Europe. For up to a week. I asked her about Alex and her totaled car, she had borrowed mine twice already, she wanted to have a new one. Sharon said, she would buy her a new one, but not right now.

There was this other question I had in my mind. I started telling her about that one couple in the neighborhood, who got a divorce, because he was found cheating on her. Sharon didn't really react.

Sometimes it's better to get it over with, I thought.

"I was wondering sweetie, how much of my time do you want. You work a lot and I know you love your job, I would never ask you for more time with me, it's your life and when work is the thing you enjoy the most, that's fine with me. And I love how successful you are, and I am proud of you. But I am, sometimes, a little bit lonely out here and you know, men have urges."

"Are you sleeping with someone?" she asked, her fingers stopped moving.

"No, I don't. But you know, sometimes, when you aren't here, I am tempted."

"I understand. Is it Gabriella?"

"Gabriella, and others. I would never cheat on you. But it's not cheating, if you know about it. I don't need an answer now, maybe think about it?"

She fell silent and I caressed her hair.

"And remember, you would always be my number one, I need the money," I tried a joke.

"You know Mike, maybe that's not a bad idea," she said suddenly, "I wondered if you'd cheat on me, I even had you followed by a guy for some time. But when this is in the open, I don't have to worry anymore, and you are right, you would not leave me for Gabriella, I have you on the hook, you could never go back, back to your poor life, without all this privilege."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I am. One rule though, you have to tell me about them."

I agreed.

She reached for my dick, which was hard again.

"Are you thinking about Gabriella?" she asked.

I didn't. Yeah, maybe I did. But either way, I told her that I wanted her sweet little pussy wrapped around my cock asap, that she should ride me or I would have to stuff her face again.

She smiled and climbed on top. And when she moved her hips, with me deep inside of her, and we looked each other in the eyes, I thought, that our relationship had deepened, her trust in me had grown again.

The next morning, I told the others about Sharon's trip to Europe, she had been in and out during the night, nobody else had seen her. But I didn't tell Gabriella, that I got the permission to fuck her, that would be boring.

Instead on Friday evening, I asked her if she would go with me salsa dancing and teach me, I wanted to do research for a new book idea, or so I said. I could not made her happier, even if I had bought her pearl ear-rings. Her face lit up and she knew just the place. It was a night out, a date, and when she asked about Sharon, I said, she didn't need to know about it.

We both dressed up, she wore a colorful little thing, which was so sheer, when the light was right behind her, you could see her perfect body as a silhouette through it. Her make up, smoky eyes, deep red lip stick and her hair that flowed around, accentuated her beautiful facial features.

When I followed her into the dance club, I could see, she had chosen back-seam stockings to her high heels. She knew a few people there and she introduced me as a friend of hers. I bought drinks and then we went to the dance-floor. I tried my best and soon I knew some steps and we danced, but around us, the couples moved with much more elegance and dedication to the sound of the music, still we had a good time as well and everybody was friendly towards me, the beginner. There was one older guy, who insisted on a dance with Gabriella and when he swiveled her around, I could see how skilled she was.

And the whole time she glanced at me, as if she only danced for me.

Before we drove home, outside, against the car, I put my hands on her and pulled her close.

I thanked her for the wonderful evening and let my hands roam her curves. I looked her in her eyes and for a few moments we enjoyed the tension before it, when time freezes and nothing exist besides the two of you.

And then we kissed.

We kissed with passion and our tongues continued our dance, but this dance, I knew very well. And soon she melted in my arms, it was just like a kiss from one of my cheesy romance stories.

"Let's get you home," I said.

The distance between our seats in the car cooled the situation a little, but the looks she gave me, sparkled with heat. I thanked her again for the evening and complimented her on her dancing and on her stunning body. Finally we reached the Miller residence and I led her to the big living room, I hoped the two teenage girls would stay in the guest house, but honestly, I didn't care much.

We put on some music and slow danced on the spot, our bodies pressed against each other, I could feel her warmth and softness. We kissed and I touched her her body, her back and her butt, which was firmed up by her heels, gentle, and then again with force. She moaned into my mouth. I opened her dress and she stepped out of it and kicked it away. She wore red underwear and I could not believe how good she looked in it.