Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her while she still tried to get Alex off, but my thrusts and the resulting pleasure somewhat thwarted her efforts.

Yes, this girl wasn't a lesbian.

She wanted my dick. And I gave it to her.

After a while she wanted to ride me and she straddled me carefully, her leg cast was in the way.

While Rose pushed herself up and down on my dick, her glorious body over me, I pulled Alex, who still to my knowledge hadn't come, to me, and kissed her.

This time she hadn't to share me with Rosa and she was a very good kisser. I fingered her virgin hole again and she moaned into my mouth.

All the while Rosa experimented. She rode me up and down, and then tried back and forth. She circled her hips. She rode me faster and then slower again. She used me and my dick for her pleasure.

"Do you want daddy to lick you pussy?" I asked Alex.

She nodded.

She climbed over me and then the second teen straddled me, this time my face. She had turned herself towards her lesbian lover. I imagined them kissing each other, but I couldn't see. All I did was tasting Alex for the very first time. She tasted wonderful, so clean and fresh. Her pussy lips were small and oh so tender, and her inner flesh so pink.

She squirmed over my mouth and it took only a few minutes and then I had Alex come over my face. Her hips jerked back and forth and my lips were wet from her juices.

I patted her on her ass and she climbed down and laid next to me.

My focus was now on the second teen, Rosa, riding me. I pulled her down to me and she could probably taste Alex on me, when we kissed. With my hands pushing her waist down I now fucked her hard and fast.

And then she came again.

But not the last time this night, not by far.

I fucked her spooning from behind, I fucked her on her side from above, I fucked her in all the positions, at least the ones that were comfortable for her, given the cast on her leg.

Alex had fallen asleep and Rosa and I could not stop fucking. Until finally, it was morning already, we fell asleep as well.

When I woke up later that day, the two girls were gone.

While I drunk my coffee outside next to the pool, in the shadow of the sunroof, I reflected on my situation.

There were two mothers with their daughters. All living under the same roof. I had been in bed with all of them, I hadn't fucked Alex, that was a little bit of a relief. But in total, the situation was complicated. The teens didn't know I fucked both their mothers, the mothers didn't know I just fucked one of their daughters, while I ate the other one out. And Gabriella thought I cheated on Sharon with her.

I decided the last night was a one off. Something that could not happen again. Something that we couldn't tell anybody.

But this was only the beginning.