Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a break in her schedule we talked.

"How is your day?" I asked.

"The usual. And my assistant quit."

"Poor thing," I said.

"You have fun with Gabriella?"

"I do. Did you like her the other day?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, nice person. And her food was delicious."

"I think we should hire her. To cook and help out in the house."

I had very detailed ideas how Gabriella could help out, on her knees for example.

"You think?" Sharon said, she paused, and then, "Maria is getting old, and her food is a little bit dated. She could need some help. But I don't want to fire her, she helped a lot with Alex."

"Why would we fire Maria?"

We talked a little bit more, about current events, our plans, she told me that she wanted to give a small party when she was coming back. But this was only in two weeks. Then she had to go back to her meetings and we ended the call.

I found Gabriella in the kitchen again, she had showered and changed. And because Maria was in the kitchen as well, we avoided anything romantic. I gave her the keys to my car, and she left for work.

I spent the morning working out, swimming, reading, a bit writing.

In the afternoon, I had just sat down in the kitchen with a snack, Rosa came into the house.

"Mike, are you here? Mike?" she called.

"In the kitchen," I called back.

With the cast on one leg she hobbled into kitchen. She looked distressed.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"No, Alex. I mean Liam, he doesn't let go of her. She needs help."

I dropped everything. With quick steps I left Rosa behind and run to the guest house.

I heard Alex yell: "No Liam, I said no."

I looked around, the noise came from the bedroom. I opened the door.

Now I remembered the name, Liam, a former boyfriend of Alex. Blond hair, good looking, a football player. He had Alex pinned downed and tried to finger her through her panties. I wasn't too late.

I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him away from her. He was heavy, but not heavy enough. I threw him to the ground, next to Alex bed. And then I was over him, with my knee on his chest I pushed him down.

"She said no," I said. I tried to stay calm.

Behind me Alex left the room.

For a moment it seemed Liam wanted a fight, but then he got smart.

"Alright, alright," he said.

He raised his arms. I stood up and watched him collect his things. I followed him to his car, some bulky pick up truck who had never seen any dirt, and stood there until he had left the gate to the street behind him.

The girls were in the living room of the main house, on the couch. Alex was still only in her underwear and so I grabbed a blanket and gave it to her. Rosa sat next to her, her fingers in Alex hair, calming her down.

They didn't want to call the cops, they had invited Liam over, with some kind of teenage booty call. He just wasn't the right guy. The right guy for what, I wondered, and then I knew.

The two teenage lesbian wondered what a dick felt like, when inside their virgin pussies. Alex also didn't want her mother to know, but that didn't stop me. I texted Sharon, that there had been a boy and I had to throw him out. But that Alex didn't want to know her. Moments later she texted back, asked me if she needed to do something, which I declined.

For the girls I was the hero.

And then, in the evening, when Rosa told Gabriella about it, she I also thought I was a hero.

We ate dinner together, like a family. Sushi from Alex favorite place. It was great, and in the beginning Liam was still a topic, but then we changed it, talked about the best food we had and other things like that. We bonded. Afterwards the girls went back to the guest house.

Gabriella gave me a private salsa lesson when the two showed up again, they didn't want to sleep in the room where it had happened, they were going to move to Alex room upstairs, next to the master bedroom. Rosa still couldn't do stairs well with her cast, but she managed with my help.

My plans to spend the night again with Gabriella vanished, I didn't wanted the girls to know that I slept with both of their mothers.

Gabriella and I sneaked in a kiss when she went to the other bedroom in the guest house, she hadn't slept much last night, she said.

So I went to bed early as well, I wanted to read some books.

In the night, my bedroom door opened and I woke up. I saw the silhouette of the two teenage girls in the door frame, light behind them, my room was dark. Their slender bodies seemed thinner against the light, but they looked amazing. One of them wore a long t-shirt or something.

"Mike? Are you sleeping?" asked Alex.

I switched on my bed-light. I could see them more clearly now. It was Alex who wore that big t-shirt. Some band name was on it. Rosa wore a yellow teddy and white panties. They looked anxious.

I rubbed my eyes.

"Not anymore. Is something?"

"Can we sleep here?" she asked.

I swallowed. Was this for real?

"Of course Alex," but then I remembered, "But wait, I am naked."

"Don't worry about it," said Rosa.

They switched off the light in the hallway, closed the door and then one girl on each side crawled under the big blanket, that I usually share with Sharon. That I had yesterday shared with Gabriella. And now I shared it with both of their virgin teenage daughters. Naked.

We switched off the light and both girls settled on my shoulders, pinning me down. I put my arms around them and let my hands gentle rest on each of their hips. I could not help it, I had a boner.

But the girls didn't made a move, and I certainly wasn't going to do anything, not after today.

So I held them just in my arms, trying to get some sleep. But I didn't sleep well, the girls turned and moved around a lot, and once Rosa had almost crawled on top of me, one leg of hers between mine, her thigh right against my crotch. Her face on my chest. Another time we all had turned to one side, Rosa spooned me and I spooned Alex. My dick was pressed against her perky teenage ass and I was very much tempted to sneak my hand under that big shirt of hers and touch her small tits, feel her nipples.

But I didn't do it.

I woke up early in the morning, around six, the girls had given me some space for once, and I climbed out of the bed. I grabbed some clothes and went downstairs. I was still a bit tired, but foremost I was horny.

I grabbed some drinks from the fridge, juice and water, and then I went to fuck Gabriella.

When I opened her bedroom she slept on her side, her hair covered the pillow. I got naked and crawled behind her under the blanket. I spooned her and kissed her neck. With my hand I explored her body. Her tits, definitely bigger than her daughters, were covered by a teddy, but I found my way underneath it and soon her bare nipples got hard between my fingers.

"Mmh, I hoped you'd visit me," she said, waking up.

"Sorry, I was held up," I responded.

"Did you bring me a gift?" she asked and wiggled her ass against my groin.

"I have. Do you want it?"

"You know I do," she said.

I pulled her panties down and exposed her pussy flesh to my hard dick. Without entering her, I put my dick between her lips and gently rubbed against her ripening clit. I wanted her wet and slippery. I made her moan with my hand on her nipples again. She liked that.

It was her, after a while, that reached down between her legs and guided my dick inside her. She was wet and hot. I fucked her slowly from behind. Her body felt wonderful pressed against me and she smelled like vanilla and honey.

When she needed it faster, I followed her wish. After her first little orgasm she climbed on top of me and showed me what she could do as a cowgirl. She knew what she was doing and not much later I shot my load into her.

She blew me hard again and then I fucked her from behind, her face on the bed, and on her arms I pulled her against me. I moved fast, pinned her against the bed, and it was clear she liked it, her moans were constant and load. After a while she came again, hard this time. She rocked her hips against me, silently, her pussy tight around my dick.

Later she finished me off with her mouth and I came all over her face. For some reason she allowed me to take a picture of her cum-covered face. Her black hair was disheveled, and her face without make up, but on her protruded tongue, was I big glob of my cum.

A great picture.

As she went into the shower, I left. Maria would be here soon.

I sent the picture to Sharon.

She responded with a text, "Yum!"

It was still early, around eight. I decided to go back to bed.

The girls were still there, but now slept next to each other in the middle of the bed. I slipped under the blanket and fell asleep. When I woke up again, the girls had left.

I showered and begun my day. In the afternoon when Gabriella came home from work, the girls and I were just talking in the kitchen. We had fun together and Gabriella cooked a nice meal for all of us.

On the dinner table I told Gabriella that Sharon wanted to hire her, to help out in the house, to cook. That she and Rosa would be able to stay in the guest house longer, for a small rent of course.

That surprised Gabriella. She was an independent woman, who had raise a daughter as a single mother, and she liked her job as Spanish teacher.

Rosa and Alex on the other hand couldn't have been happier.

"I'll think about it," Gabriella said.

"Of course, no rush." I responded.

After the lunch I invited Gabriella for a drive. We jumped into my car, she had been using it the last days. We talked more about the offer, if it would change our relationship, I said no, and the money was better, she could be close to her daughter, the guest house was much more comfortable than her apartment.

I pulled over to a place on the road, overlooking the city lights.

"And then you can have me whenever you want?" she asked.

I laughed. Her voice had dripped of sarcastic over-the-top hope.

"If that is what you want, then yes."

"Okay, I'll take the job."

"I'll tell Sharon," I said and pulled out my phone.

Gabriella meanwhile opened my pants and fished my dick out. She had her lips wrapped around it before I could finish my text to Sharon. I finally sent it, Gabriella had made my dick very hard in a short time, and then I hit record on my phone. I filmed Gabriella worshiping my cock.

I hoped Sharon liked what she paid for.

I stopped recording after Gabriella had swallowed my load.

On the way home, Gabriella told me about her plans for the weekend. She wanted to go salsa dancing again, and invited me. Of course I agreed, I wanted to test the moves, she had taught me, on a real dance-floor.

When I stepped in my bedroom to change, before heading over to the guest house, to Gabriella, I found the two teenage girls waiting in my bed. They told me that they slept so good last night, with me as their hero to protect them.

What could I have said, that I wanted to spent the night with Gabriella? They were cock-blocking me. So I texted Gabriella in the bathroom that I wouldn't come, that Alex and Rosa were needy.

She asked if she could help, but I said, I'd handle it.

The lights were on in the bedroom, when I left the bathroom. I had showered and changed in some long relaxed workout pants and a t-shirt.

"Don't you sleep naked?" Rosa asked me.

"I do. But you know, you guys are here."

"You can sleep naked if you want. Or Alex, do you mind?" said Rosa.

"I don't mind at all," Alex responded.

They knew what they were doing, they wanted to see me naked. Maybe they wanted more than that.

I hesitated. Yes there were two gorgeous teenage virgins in my bed. But I was fucking both their mothers already, that could become complicated. Well, Sharon had allowed me to sleep with other woman, but with Alex, her daughter? And what would Gabriella say?

Then Alex pulled down the blanket and exposed her naked body. She did the same with Rosa, Rosa was naked as well.

"It would only be fair," Alex said.

"Oh wow," I said.

They both were beautiful, each the younger version of their mothers. And their mothers were very sexy. The one a blond with bright skin, the other one a Latina, with dark hair and the perfect blow-job lips. I ignored the fact the each of them wore a cast, Rosa on her leg and Alex on her arm.

My boner tented my pants and my mind went blank. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and then pulled down my pants. My dick was hard and looked angry, so full of blood.

I crawled from the foot of the bed between the two girls, who watched me with big eyes.

I turned around and laid back and the girls covered us with the blanket.

Rosa switched off the lights and the girls came closer, put their heads on my shoulder. When I laid my arms around them, my hands landed on two naked teenagers asses.

And a moment later I could feel two hands search for my dick, from each girl one.

They played with my dick, more exploring it than giving me a hand-job.

Then they began to whisper, as if I then could not hear it.

"It so big."

"And so warm."

They discussed the properties of my dick for a while, my hands were on their butts, encouraging them.

"I'm glad we are doing this together," said Alex.

"Me too," answered Rosa and both kissed right in front of me. I watched them in the dim light as the kiss got more passionate and they each held one to my dick with one hand.

I moved my hands down and pushed them between each of their legs, and then I touched both their teenage pussies in the same moment, for the first time. Both reacted to it and they opened up their kiss. They looked at me.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I asked.

They both looked at each other, and then they nodded.

I started to explore their virgin pussies, slowly, gently. On both I could not feel a single hair.

The girls kissed again, but then Rosa broke the kiss and kissed me. With soft lips and a curious tongue. Then Alex joined in, a little bit more reserved. But it was wonderful. We kissed for a while and soon their kisses focused on me, they were taking turns.

Then I decided to take the next step, and I pushed both my middle fingers in their two virgin pussies. It was a tight fit, I needed them to be very wet.

They now laid both half on top of me, their bellies on my hips, one leg of each of them between my legs. They still didn't do much with their hands on my dick, but that was okay.

I think we spent good ten minutes just like this, me fingering them and they kissing me. We took it slow. I had now two fingers in Rosa, Alex was still a bit tighter. But both were wonderful full of juices. I also had involved their clits in my finger play. And the blanket had been kicked to the foot of the bed. In the dim light I could see my dick between their naked teenage bodies.

"I want your dick inside of me," Rosa whispered between our kiss.

I could see she needed it, my finger already had made her body sometimes jerk uncontrolled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Mike, she wants it," Alex chimed in.

"Alex princess, could you get me a condom?" I asked, "there should be some in the nightstand on your side."

"Yes, daddy," she said.

I didn't want to risk getting Rosa pregnant. I laid her on her back, I hoped the cast on her leg wouldn't be to big of a problem. A pillow supported her butt, her virgin pussy was directly in front of my swollen cock.

Alex switched the light on the nightstand on, to look for the condoms. And everything that was previously black and white in the darkness of the night, was suddenly illuminated and colorful.

Rosa in front of me, with the same caramel skin as her mother, was thinner and with smaller tits, just so much younger. Her eyes were a little bit surprised by the light, as she blinked at me.

And between her legs, her glistening virgin pussy promised carnal delight.

I wanted to taste her.

I sunk down on her and between her delicate pussy lips my wandering tongue found her virgin pussy juice. So delicious.

Alex put a condom in my hand.

"Come on daddy, fuck her," she requested.

She didn't have to tell me twice. Now I would make Gabriella's daughter Rosa a woman, only shortly after her mother had sucked my dick and swallowed my cum.

My cock looked too big for her pussy, but she was slippery and wet and with my cock head I opened her up, a few times I let my cock just glide between her pussy lips and then finally I pushed my cock in her little hole.

She was so wonderful tight and I stopped after a third of my length, to let her adapt.

"It's so big," Rose moaned.

I pulled back and slowly again I pushed. This time half the length.

"There's more?" she asked.

"Much more," Alex said. She watched us carefully.

"We can stop anytime, just say the word," I said and waited.

"No, no, it feels good," Rosa said and smiled.

Then she looked at Alex.

"It feels really good," she said.

I pulled out again and then very slowly I began to fuck her. Every time I went a little bit deeper until she called out my name.

"Mike!"

I had looked at my dick and her pussy, so I looked up. With her hands she held on to the bedsheets, her eyes were wide open.

"Fuck me, Mike," she said.

With force I pushed my swollen dick inside of her, to the end.

"Umpfh," came it from Rosa.

"You like this?"

Again I pushed myself into her and then I fucked her. On my shins, her ass on my thighs, and my hands on her hips. Every thrust she acknowledged with her pussy, she pressed herself against me.

"Daddy, I thinks she likes it," whispered Alex in my ear.

She had positioned herself on my side, to have the same awesome view as me.

Rosa breathed heavily and every breath accentuated her flat stomach and her ribcage. Her full lips had opened, but her eyes were almost closed.

With Alex as a spectator at my side I fucked Rosa until she came. It wasn't a full blown orgasm, but I took it. I kept fucking her, I could feel myself coming closer, she was just so tight.

"Princess? Give me a hand. Make her come for me." I said to Alex, between heavy breaths.

Alex smiled. She laid down next to Rosa and kissed her. Whispered dirty things into her ear. All the while her hand had joined my cock on Rosa's pussy. With three fingers she circled the clit of her lesbian lover. She had done this many times.

And after a while it showed. Rosa was the victim of our concentrated assault, her hips bucked, her nipples were hard.

"I am close," I said as fucked the girl harder and faster.

Alex increased her efforts as well and then Rosa came. And I came. Her body jerked around, and the noises Rosa made signaled total loss of control.

And I pumped my load into a condom.

The two girls were laying next to each other, their eyes were locked. I wasn't needed at the moment, I excused myself and cleaned myself up.

I my post orgasm clarity I realized, that I probably had destroyed my relationship with Gabriella.

I panicked a bit, what would she say? Or worse, do? She mustn't know, I decided.

When I left the bathroom to enter the bedroom again, I saw the two girls in action again. Rosa was eating Alex out.

I watched them for a while and Rosa had Alex close.

My dick had regained his strength and I put the next condom on it. Yes, Gabriella mustn't know, but what done is, is done. I'll enjoy this, and I will certainly make sure Rosa's first night with a dick, is a good one.

I positioned myself behind the young Latina girl, pulled her ass up until she was on her knees.

She turned her head around and smiled. Then she put her tongue on Alex flesh again.

Rosa had a very perky butt, I could see her asshole and the pink flesh of her pussy. With my hand I pointed myself towards her opening, her juicy and tight hole.

I pushed forward.

"Oh my god," she moaned into Alex pussy.