Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again we danced, but now I didn't just kiss her mouth, I kissed her neck, I smelled her perfume mixed with her natural scent. I placed little kisses slowly all over her, her heavy boobs, her tummy, her ass.

I led her to the couch and pulled her panties down. She had a cute tiny landing strip pointing me towards my destination. I stepped back and admired the view, then I removed my shirt. She sat down and opened her legs, still wearing her stockings and heels. She whetted her fingers and reached for her pussy, slowly she moved her hand in a circular motion.

I sunk down and went to work.

She tasted wonderful and her intoxicating smell numbed all my senses. For a while I only existed to be between her legs and bring her pleasure. She had her hands in my hair and pushed me against her juicy pussy, her inflamed flesh, and my tongue danced again.

It wasn't long and she moaned between short breaths, she pushed herself against me, used my face and my tongue to make herself come. Her body twitched in front of me and I kept licking until she froze for a second and then she came hard, as if all the build up sexual tensions was released at once. She yelled and her body trembled.

Moments later she relaxed her hands in my hair.

"I knew you would be good," she said with a smile.

But we weren't done yet. I stood up to remove the rest of my clothes and when she saw my dick spring free, she licked her lips.

"No wonder Sharon keeps you around," she said.

I stopped.

Maybe me cheating on Sharon, that's what she must have thought, did it for her. I decided to play along.

"Right, Sharon," I said as if I just remembered her, I took a step back.

Gabriella was visible sorry, she excused herself for bringing up Sharon's name and I played hard to get, until she almost begged me to at least let her suck my cock for a little bit.

She stood up and kissed me gently, tried to seduce me, convince me and still I faked to be in doubt, while in reality all I wanted to do, was to throw her on the ground and thrust my aching dick inside her. Her hands found my cock and she massaged it while she whispered in my ear, that she would never tell Sharon, that she knew I wanted her and she described in detail what she would do to me.

"Ok, just this one time," I said finally and she smiled.

She pushed me down onto the couch and didn't even bother to suck my cock just for a little bit.

She wanted me and would not give me time to change my mind. She faced me and then mounted me, my cock slid right in and her pussy was wet and hot. She sank down and her hips moved up and down, then back and forth and then around in a circle.

The music was still playing in the background.

She changed the speed of her movements, she alternated between long and slow, and hard and fast. It seemed she knew more moves on a dick, than she had shown me on the dance-floor. It was amazing.

"That's not that bad, or is it," she said as I moaned.

"Your boobs, show me you boobs," I said.

She reached around and opened her bra and freed her girls, they were full and heavy and her nipples dark and hard. I put my hands on her hips and hid my face between her tis, licking them and sucking them. Her skin smelled wonderful, exotic, like nutmeg and honey.

And she rode me like her life depended on it.

Then the music stopped, the playlist had ended, and in the sudden silence she screamed as she came on me. Her pussy milked me and she continued to ride me, but now her movements were more erratic, uncontrolled.

"I'm close," I hissed.

And she kept going, pressing herself even harder on me, and then I shot my load. I could feel every single shot distinctly and with my hips I lifted her body in the air, as I emptied my balls.

When we crashed down, her on top of me, we both kissed breathlessly.

"That was wonderful Gabriella," I said.

And she just smiled.

We didn't share a bed together that night, it was too dangerous, I said, what if Rosa or Alex would see it. Or Maria, the housekeeper.

What if they told Sharon.

On Saturday the sky was gray and a strong wind forced us all inside, I would have had rather spend the day outside, at the pool, with Gabriella in her yellow bikini. But because of the weather both teenagers, who had mostly recovered from their car crash, except for the broken bones of course, played video games on the big TV, very much on the same couch, that Gabriella and I had soiled the night before.

I retreated to the room, I used to write in. It was small, just an old wooden desk, a chair and my laptop. I was just typing down some ideas for the sequel to 'A Lesson of Spanish Passion', when Sharon called me.

It was already evening for her in Brussels and we talked about her day, she had prepared something for Monday, and then she asked about me and I told her about Gabriella and me, how we had fucked.

At first, it thought, it would be awkward, but she wanted to know all the details and I realized it turned her on, and then she said so. I told her, that Gabriella had to believe, that she had made me cheat, that she didn't knew that she, Sharon, had granted me sexual adventures outside our relationship. Soon we started talking dirty, I had my dick out and stroked it slowly, while Sharon and I explored a shared fantasy.

And then the door opened.

"Oh hi Gabriella, do you need something? I am on the phone with Sharon," I said.

"I am sorry," she replied loudly, "I'll come back later."

She closed the door loudly, but from the inside and then tiptoed around the desk to me. She froze when she saw that my cock was already out, but then shook her head and gave me a wicked smile.

"She is gone sweetie, what did you say?" I said into the phone for Gabriella's benefit, and waved Gabriella to go away.

But of course she did not, instead she kneed in front of me, and reached for my cock.

"Gabriella, please don't," I whispered, faking that I had muted the phone for a second.

Now Sharon knew that Gabriella was still in the room and she asked me to describe what Gabriella did.

"Sharon, I want you to suck my dick," I started.

And Gabriella didn't hesitate, she opened her red lips, looked up to me, and licked seductively over the tip of my rock hard boner. With her tongue she licked around my cock-head and I moaned. I now began to give Gabriella instructions how she should suck my dick, but in a way, that she had to think, I was talking dirty with Sharon.

I needed all my concentration, Gabriella was a born cock sucker, her tongue was amazing, and after a minute I already wanted to shoot my load all over her face, while on the phone Sharon moaned loud in my ear, telling me how hot it was, that I should keep going, that she had her fingers in her pussy, that she was so wet and that she would like to see it.

It was the perfect storm.

"Sharon, take it all, I want to be in your throat." I threw Gabriella a curve-ball.

Gabriella looked up at me, her mouth was full already with half of my dick, spit and precum had made her lips messy, I wasn't sure if she would do it, but then she hit it out of the park.

She could barely breath, but she forced my dick deeper inside, until her nose reached my skin and her tongue touched my balls. She gagged and struggled and swallowed heavily, it was awesome.

Gabriella breathed heavily, when she withdrew, but she only took a quick break and sunk down on me again and swallowed my dick. The noises she made, the slurping and sucking, were music in my ears.

The busty Latina worshiped my cock, up and down she moved her head, she kept it wet and slippery and then again she took it all, bathed in it.

Over the phone I described Sharon everything, told her about those amazing lips of hers I could feel around me, her tongue along my shaft, her dirty whore mouth.

I could hear her come, her voice muffled, as if she had dropped the phone on the bed. I could not help myself, I enabled the camera and recorded how Gabriella deep-throated me, Sharon would want to see this.

But then it was too much, I could feel my orgasm come quickly.

"Sharon, I'm close, don't stop," I called, "don't stop, ahhrg, I'm cummmming."

Gabriella pulled away and I sprayed my first load in her mouth and then she offered me her face with closed eyes and spurt after spurt landed all over it, over her red smudgy lips, her cute nose, her bronze skin. When I was done, she swallowed and took my cock in her mouth again, to get every drop of my hot cum.

"That was great Sharon, have a good night," I said before ending the call.

I front of me, Gabriella, freshly face fucked, smiling, waiting. A bit of cum dangled from her chin.

"You'll have to pay for this," I said, "Sharon could have heard you."

"That's why I did it," she said with her wicked smile.

"Please go now," I said angrily, as if she hadn't just give me one of my best blowjobs.

I opened the door, checked if the way to the bathroom was clear and then pulled her at her arm out of the room.

"Clean your face, they can't see you like that," I said.

Gabriella touched her face, felt all the cum and giggled as she hurried to the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned against it.

Then I send the video I had made, my dick completely in Gabriella's mouth, it was just a few seconds long, to Sharon.

She responded with a wild combination of sexually charged emojis.

In the evening I checked on the two teenage girls. I thought, they might need something. But when I entered the guest house, they seemed to have already everything they wanted, each other in their bed.

For some reason they had left the bedroom door open.

Rosa was on her back on the bed, between her legs was Alex, eating her out. Alex, her ass pointed almost directly at me, wore very thin and cute panties, white with some floral print, and I could see a dark wet spot, right there, where the panties stretched across her camel toe.

I looked up.

Rosa had watched me, with glossy eyes.

For some reason she didn't react to my presence, but moaned under the eager working tongue of her lesbian lover. She put a hand behind Alex head and pressed her closer.

There where she needed it.

Alex skin was so light and perfect. Her small waist contrasted her perky butt. I looked very inviting. My dick hardened in my khaki shorts.

"Alex, your step-daddy is here," Rosa said suddenly.

I turned around.

"I am so sorry! The bedroom door was open and I didn't... So sorry," I said.

"It's ok Mike," Alex said a moment later.

I looked back and Rosa had pulled a blanket over her body. She smiled, almost as wicked as her mother.

Alex had a blanket as well, but she had only covered her bottom, her tits were still plainly visible. Her nipples hard.

I looked Alex in the eyes.

"I see, you are embracing your sexuality. That's good."

Rosa laughed.

"See, I told you he is cool," she said.

"Oh, thank you Rosa," I said.

They both looked at me.

"Ehm, I just wanted to know, do you have everything you need?" I asked.

"Yes, Thank you daddy," Alex said.

This was the first time she had called me daddy. I didn't know if it was because Rosa had announced me ironically as step-daddy just before, or because she really thought of me as her daddy. Although I doubted the latter, a little bit I was.

"Ok then girls, don't do too much of those painkillers," I said, and then, "And cover yourself young lady."

I turned to leave.

"Mike?"

"Yes, Alex."

"Did you try it out, with a guy, I mean?"

"Are you asking if I slept with another man?"

"Yeah," Alex said.

"Well, I think this is a personal question, but ok, I'll answer."

I paused.

"No, I haven't. During my days as a drink hustler, before I met your mother, there were some guys interested, but I never felt the urge. Never wanted to touch another man that way. And there were good looking guys, I tell you."

"Good looking guys, no such thing," Rosa said.

"No offense taken," I said playfully shocked.

Alex laughed.

"And you Alex? Have you ever tried it with a guy?" I asked innocently.

Alex choked a little bit, surprised. She looked to Rosa, but Rosa just smiled at me.

Then Alex shook her head.

Rosa chimed in, "Me neither, but I always wanted to try it. With the right guy."

I swallowed. Was this an invitation? Couldn't be.

"Ok," I said, "let's summarize, nobody in this room has ever done it with a guy. That is enough new information for today. Let's sleep over it. Have a good night!"

I finally left their bedroom and closed the door behind me. There were two gorgeous teenage virgins in this room, probably already again all over each other. To be a fly on those wall.

I entered the kitchen of the main house, and there she was, Gabriella.

She wore a dark red dress, the fabric clung to her body. I saw her from behind, her ass looked so good, and those legs. With high heels. She had found an apron and had put in on.

I stepped behind her and put my hand on her hips.

"We are all alone," I said, "the girls are in bed."

"Good," she said looking over her shoulder.

Then she wiggled with her ass.

I stepped closer, pushed my dick against her, to let her know, that I wanted her.

Slowly I ground on her, while I watch from behind how she cut tomatoes.

"What about Sharon?" she asked.

"She better doesn't know." I said, hiding the fact that Sharon already knew.

"I won't tell her," Gabriella said.

I pulled her dress up to her waist, and my hands touched her bare bottom.

Gabriella giggled.

"You smell so good," I told her.

"Stupid, that's just the lemons."

"No, it's you," I said.

I kneed down, my face now directly behind those glorious ass cheeks. I pulled them apart, she wore a turquoise string tanga. I pulled it to the side and pressed my nose against her.

"No, it's definitely you," I confirmed.

I stood up again, she had smelt so wonderful, darkness filled with desire.

She looked back over her shoulder, in her right still the cutting knife.

She watched me undress. I pulled the polo shirt over my head, and threw it on the floor. Down came my pants, didn't wore shoes anyway.

"Oh my," she said as I stood finally completely naked before her.

My dick was hard and pointed directly towards her.

I stepped closer again, and put my erection from behind between her legs, only the thin fabric of her tanga was between me and her smoldering hot pussy. Again I ground against her.

Gabriella had stopped cutting tomatoes now, she knew what would come.

I pulled her tanga to the side and pushed my dick inside of her.

Gabriella held her breath.

With my hands on her hips and shoulder I pulled her against myself. A little more, and then I was completely inside her warm and snug pussy.

She moaned.

I began to fuck her. Quite angry. The two teenage girls had given me this boner earlier, and now the mother of one of them, had to pay the bill.

In the middle of the Miller family kitchen, I fucked her. Naked. From behind against the kitchen island. I reached for her boobs, under the apron, and massaged her flesh.

Gabriella now pushed back onto me, whenever I thrust forward. She needed it as much as I did.

"You feel so good," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned again as I licked her neck. I sucked on her earlobe.

It felt so good, her hot Latina pussy on my dick and the sexy noises she made. I turned her head around, her eyes were half-closed. I kissed her and penetrated her mouth with my tongue, the same thing my dick did with her pussy.

She moaned into my mouth, and when I stopped my kiss, she gasped for air.

"I'm close," she said.

And then the timer of the oven began to beep.

"Mierda," she called.

She pushed me away and with her naked bottom, her dress above her hips, but still with her apron on, she tip tapped on her heels to the oven. She put on some oven-gloves and pulled out a baking tray with empanadas.

I must have looked astonished, because she apologized.

"For later," she said and began to move the empanadas onto a cooling rack.

I followed her around the kitchen island, mainly to get a better look at her ass.

I took a glass of water and sipped it, while I watched her do her kitchen work. There was even a second baking tray in the oven, with more empanadas.

"I love your legs," I said. "I liked them also in the stockings you wore the other day."

"You did? Oh, thank you."

She finally finished her work. And turned around to me.

"Where were we?" she asked.

"Why don't you get rid of your clothes," I said. "I want to see your beautiful body."

She smiled.

She stripped for me. First the apron, then the red dress. She wore a matching turquoise bra to her tanga. But the material was so sheer, there wasn't much left for imagination. Her heavy boobs looked glorious and the bright color of her bra highlighted her flawless caramel skin. I could see her dark nipples trough the thin fabric.

"So sexy," I said.

"You aren't looking shabby either," she responded and came closer.

My dick had lost some of his strength, but not much.

But she noticed it and went down before me. Her red tongue licked around the tip of my dick, while she looked me in the eyes.

"Oh I love this house guest," I said.

She smiled again, and then grabbed onto my dick and stuffed her face with it.

Her lips felt awesome around the girth of my bone hard dick.

And the smell of freshly baked empanadas was heavy in the air.

I enjoyed the blowjob, don't get me wrong, but I wanted her juicy pussy around my dick, and I wanted to feel her come.

I finished my glass of water, put it aside and then pulled Gabriella up. I pushed her against the work surface next to the sink, she gave me a sizzling look. I pulled down her tanga.

I mounted her from behind. Her pussy was wet and warm, and her willing body welcomed my deep powerful thrusts. Her hair was in my face, it smelt like her shampoo, spicy summer.

Looking up, I realized that I was banging the house guest right in front of the kitchen window, that looked out towards the carport and gate. I could see the street, a black car went by, and for a moment I thought, maybe people could see us.

Gabriella needed my attention. She moaned heavier now.

With one hand I grabbed her at the shoulder, to push her against me, with my other hand I reached for her pussy. My fingers were wet with her juices when I touched her clit. Carefully I began to massage her.

She went wild.

"You like it?" is asked rhetorically.

I continued, "you like me fucking you, I know it. You need to get fucked. You need my big dick. You don't care that I cheat on Sharon, no you like it. Don't you?"

She nodded, her perfect teeth on her lower lip. I intensified my attack on her body, my hips moved faster, and my finger danced on her clit.

"You know I'll never leave her, don't you? What do you want?, you want to be my live-in Latina side piece?"

She was close. She breathed heavily and I also needed to catch a breath.

"Or do you just want my fat cock?" I asked.

She couldn't answer, - she came. Her legs began to shake, and her pussy spasmed around my dick. Oh yeah, she came.

After that, I made sure she wanted to be my live-in Latina side piece. First I ate her out, brought her to a second orgasm. Then I fucked her on the kitchen island on her back, until I finally came on her belly. White sperm on caramel skin.

We both were exhausted and binged on the empanadas. Naked, standing next to each other. I told her I wasn't done with her yet. And at night I invited her into the bed, that I usually shared with Sharon, the provider of this family. We fucked the whole night, we explored our bodies, and talked about random things in-between.

The next morning, Gabriella was still sleeping, I texted Sharon some details. But she couldn't respond, meetings.