All Comments on 'Two Pair at Sea Mountain Retreat'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Are they that many wimp cuckold husbands out there????

Where in Hades do all these closet fags come from? Is it possible to include stories where the husbands have some self-respect and some balls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more of a voyeur or group sex story

decent effort, maybe wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife

couple of wimps...at the beginning of the story, Eileen was the authours wife...somewhere along...it changed...poor attempt...you can do better...give the men some balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

for another group sex/fetish story .

and to the other poster who asked about how many wimps writers are on here ....unfortunately yes , too many . When almost every first story to be posted every morning on this site is in gay male category , that should tell you something .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Mr. Anonymous 1 Star

I agree with your principle of only 1 star. However, it is my understanding that the final classification is up to the powers that be at Literotica. Often the category chosen by an author is ignored. It is this same strange thinking that refuses to set up a wimps and happy cuckolds section which has caused some decent Loving Wives authors to stop contributing (in addition to the personal attacks which falls far outside literary criticism).

Ted R

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
This isn't swinging

It's how to cuckold and humillate your husband ensuring that only the wife gets any pleasure. The sad part is the wimps put up with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitely a Loving Wives story.

Some people should stick to reading in "erotic encounters" or - or at some romance novel website.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Wow more shit

Another story put into the wrong category, this is nothing more than a masochistic beam tale of woe. Obviously u have an inferiority complex of some sort, your take the wife from devoted to a swinger, to a BBC worshiping cuckolding bitch, verbal racist abuse, and just for fun u have the guy eat chocolate creampie. Wow, you're really fucked up. Good news for u though, bobnobbi likes you.... Hmmmm you could have a sausagefest together. Break out the lube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 STAR

For cuckold RACIST wimp BULLSHIT.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Damn

I really don't like stories that make the guys out to be wimps just because they like to share their wives. And as a guy who had, as one of his best friends, a black dude who would take me to after hours clubs in Detroit I am sick of the super stud black guy.Hell I was engaged to a black woman and had a long term relationship with another. The idiotic crap in this story has no basis in reality. Moreover, as a shrink that studied with Masters and Johnson, and at the Kinsey Institute the size thing is a myth. The numbers from studies show that the average black dick versus the average white dick show a less than a 1/16 of inch larger average size. Girth average is in favor of the white dick. The big difference is in size in the flaccid state and increase in size when erect. Black dicks are substantially bigger when soft while the white dick grows a great deal more. More best friend, by the way, hated the racist tone to the great black bull. He had plenty of white women for the same reason anyone has lots of lovers. He was a great guy. Comeon writers make certain you give us warning, either in your category choice or in your explanation that it has the content of humiliation or the superiority of black dick in it so folks like me won't waste our time. By the way in terms of nerve endings and how much areas feel it is a fact that the first 2 to 3 inches are where the nerve ending are. If size matters it is in the sex organ between the ears. Belief is reality and then size matters because of belief.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 13 years ago
Critic's lament

I'm ashamed to be reading the comments that this story produced. There are as many different needs and desires as there are people. Some need to be submissive, some need to be dominant, some need to be cuckolds, some need to play and others to watch. The story is resonably well written, and if it doesn't suit your tastes...well read another story.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 13 years ago
Why

would anyone want to be married to these sluts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Swingers

SUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot! Excellent!

My wife and I loved it. Definitely belongs in Loving Wives section. Great story well told and horny theme. Why are there so many pussy guys out there afraid to even think about sharing their wife (most of the commentators don't even have girlfriends). Probably because she just would not come back to the boring fagots I guess :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disagree

If it took several years to talk the girls into going to a swinging scene then - yes, the girls had talked about it, checked it out, knew they could control their husbands and had possibly even had a couple of quickies to see how they liked it.

Why do I feel this - because they controlled from the start by shaving them for ridicule, talked privately to the wives of the black guys, told their husbands - no orgasms and let them go to a voyeur show while 'Guess What' - the black husbands appeared out of nowhere and the wives got the fucking of their life, openly, wantonly ecstatically...gosh, wonder how they found each other.

Next the girls dismiss them to the hotel while they stay for dinner and screwing - right - even these two morons realize that their wet dreams have become even more than a reality, their wives have become size queens, sluts, whores and will carry on back home always telling the guys - This WAS Your Idea'!!!

Time to run guys, you may have fucked up but you are lucky to be young enough when you discovered what your wives are and you can start all over with someone else - and maybe not as stupidly.

Author, no criticism intended...just analized your words as I perceived them.

Keep writing and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Writers addicktion to humiliation and gayly watching cocks

Roll up your dickfor and get some head roto rooting oh blackfull but dickess idiot - your assignational dire requirement for male humiliation makes you the sicko of the month and dumb feces that you are.<P>

also makes you a sad little sick puppy in need of some self respect for your superior white menfolk - boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-Hot!Excellent.

What a stupid comment. Only wimpy cuckolds would think this story great. Why are there so many pussy guys out there afraid they can't keep their wives satisfied, they have to let them get it somewhere else. They most likely wouldn't come back to the wimpy fagots unless they get their cock from real men. How do you know what kind of relationship readers have? I would venture to guess they have girlfriends and wives, but just enjoy reading good erotica and I put the emphasis on good, which disqualifies this story. I would guess the majority of readers have a better relationship with their partner than the wimpy excuse of a man you portray. Author, if this is the best you can do, give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was not swinging

That was two whores humiliating their husbands. I find nothing appealing about that. Those two guys are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HEY ASSSHOLE!

You are not 'straight' change your profile to GAY SISSY BOY WITH NO PRICK. Just fucking DIE already. There is no point to your continued exsistance.

YusakuYusakuabout 13 years ago
Excellent

We'll have to check out that resort ourselves some day!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Racist and blatantly demeaning, nothing sexy about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous