Two People and the Normal Life

Story Info
We have as normal a relationship as most couples.
3.3k words
3.08
23.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and I met in Sixth grade and became friends. I thought she was cute and she says the same of me. Auburn hair short and green eyes that sparkled with excitement. We stayed friends mostly maybe because she lived two doors down. We went to the same grade school and middle school. But different high schools.

She dated guys from her school and I, girls from mine. By the time we were seniors we both had dated lots of people and rumors always circle. I had three girl friends I had been sexually active with midway our final year and I heard she was active in her school. Now guys brag so you don't believe it all.

Enough stories circulated that I began to wonder if my friend down the street was slightly sexually active. Now I didn't have a dog in that hunt so it didn't matter to me. We were just casual friends and that was all. I really hadn't thought about any serious interest in Kara. Oh, I liked her alright and she was very cute and Wow she had the body.

As we were about to head off to college I learned we were both headed to the State college near where we lived. I had figured Kara would likely go to a private Girls college not far away. I ask her if it was true we were headed to the same State school?

"Yep, seems so."

"I figured you were headed up state to the girls school."

"That's where my parents wanted me to go, but not my idea of a great time nor a social life either."

"So, you are interested in more social time?"

"I enjoy dating and have no ideas about anything serious. I enjoy the casual social life dating provides without the pressures of a serious relationship."

"You don't intend to marry and have a family anytime?"

"Sure I do and maybe college will provide a much better more mature base for that. High School boys are not into the level of marriage and family."

"Just exactly what were the guys in your high school into?"

"Oh, let's see, sex and parties, and sex, and sex and Parties."

"You weren't into sex and parties?"

"Danny, I love sex. And I enjoy sex as it comes. And I enjoy parties. And Parties usually causes sex for me. But not with the type people I want to marry."

"So you have enjoyed sex with a number of different partners?"

"I would normally answer that question from a guy with a casual, Yes. But we have been friends a very long time and I like you a lot. So you might be one of those guys in that other side of things whom I might find I would be interested in marriage and a family with? So some day if you ask me out and we enjoy it we might explore and see?"

I guess that was about as on the line as it gets so not being totally stupid I ask if she wanted to explore it?

"Ask me when we start school and yes, we will."

"You are involved right now? Is it something serious?"

"No very casual but intimate and I enjoy it. One of our running backs and I have been dating a few weeks now. He is not going in state to play football so it will be over when school starts."

This followed some of the rumors I had been hearing about Kara as none of their running backs were white. so I knew she was dating a black guy.

"Does this rule out anything serious between you and I now?"

"I don't think so should it?"

"Well it does for some guys. I am damaged goods to some guys?"

"Because you have dated black guys?"

"No, because I fuck black guys and enjoy it."

"Who you choose to have sex with is your business and no one elses."

"I know but I enjoy interracial sex and may not want to give it up when I marry?"

"So marry a black guy Kara."

"My parents would disown me instantly. I have trouble thinking about putting my kids the that button hole where they might not have choices. And I am not sure I want to live in their world completely."

"So you might be looking for a husband who would be willing to let you engage in extra marital sex with black men?"

"Yes, I might be?"

"Are you asking me if I might be able to do that?"

"Yes, I might be?"

"That's interesting, let me think on it a bit?"

"You didn't seem put off when I told you I was dating one of our black running backs and that I am fucking him. And that I planned to do so till school begins. You indicated you still plan to ask me out when school starts?"

"That is very true."

I had to begin to think about Kara in a different way now. Never had I given thought to Kara in a serious way. Now I did. As a wife? Well maybe, even if she wanted extra things? I actually found it very sexy Kara was active sexually with Negro men. School started and we took several weeks to settle in to our routines.

Once we had done so I ask Kara out on a date and she accepted. We had a very good time and found we enjoyed our time together and we began to see each other lots. We had been going out for a couple months before she had sex with me. I hoped she enjoyed it as much as I did and she said she did. We began to include sex in out regular time together.

As first semester came to a close Kara as if I had given any thought to how serious we might become in our relationship?

"Are you asking me if things went on as well as they have gone so far if I could see us maybe getting married?"

"Yes, I am asking you exactly that."

You know if we keep to our dreams, we have 3 and a half years before we graduate so Yes that does interest me right now. Are you feeling the same way right now?"

"So far I love our relationship and yes very much so. Have you given any thought to what I ask you before school began?"

"About your interracial desires and our relationship?"

"That is what I am asking about yes."

"Is that something that is still very important to you sexually?"

"It is something that excites me like nothing else does."

"Has something happened that has made you ask?"

"Well actually yes, there has. One of the players here knows I dated several of the players from home and he knows I was active sexually with them. I have him in a class."

"So he has ask you to go out with him?"

"No actually he has ask me if he can fuck me."

"Oh, and what did you tell him?"

"I told him, Yes. He knows I have a steady white boyfriend here and doesn't want to shake that up. But her has friends from home and knows I like BBC."

"When and where did you agreed to do this?"

"After class in his room in about 15 minutes."

"My there isn't much mental time is there?"

"From the feel of this you don't need it."

She had a hold of my cock that was very hard.

"Does this indicate you are okay if your future wife has a black cock up inside of her in say 12 minutes?"

"Are you my future wife Kara?"

"You letting me do this for me was the only thing left in deciding you are the man I want to spend my life with, Danny. So if you are asking me if I would marry you my answer is yes."

"So wife of mine to be, you are just going to run and fuck?"

"Nope I will just walk over he lives in the building two down."

"Very handy you can stop for a quick fuck every day after class."

As she went out the door I noticed her breasts swinging very free inside her Tshirt. My Kara was dressed for her new lover. I had to hurry as I had a class to get to and didn't want to be late.

As I walked to class that day I began to understand my feelings about this woman I was really in love with. I knew this man she was by now naked with would not be her only black lover while we were here. And I suddenly knew I wanted Kara to take bbc as soon after our wedding as she wanted. I sat in class knowing my future wife was fucking a black running back about 2 blocks away. Kara must have still been with her new lover after class as I didn't see her. And I hoped she was still with him.

When I did see her that night she showed me her bare titties and they were marked in several places with his suck marks.

"Was that as much fun as it looks?"

"He has a very nice cock and yes, it was. He wants me again tomorrow same time."

That was the beginning of our crazy sex life in college. Kara was back at his call the next day . And it became a regular thing.

She was very into the fun she was engaged in with the running back at our school. Kara saw him several days a week for sex the rest of the semester.

We went home on break and had a few days to our selves. I bought a ring while we were home and I ask Kara to marry me and she said YES! So we were actually engaged. Both her and my parents were very happy we were. When we got back for second semester and Kara saw her lover the first time back she was very excited when she came back to our room. Her lover had told her that several of the other players had ask him about seeing her.

"You mean they desire to have meetings with you for sex?"

"Yes that is what he ask me about is if I would be willing to see other black players."

"Does this idea excite you?"

"Yes it does excite me, does it turn you on?"

"It does, yes. I am okay if it is something you want to do?"

"I have agreed to see another running back ."

"How soon are you going to see him?"

"After our last class at Donnie's."

"So you may be with them both?"

"Yes, that is very likely."

Kara didn't come home for 3 hours after our last class. When she did finally come home I could see she had been really worked over sexually.

"Well I have been naked with two very horny black males for three hours."

"You look really well fucked Baby."

"It was as sexy as it gets. Wow did they give it to me."

"So you going after class tomorrow again tomorrow?"

"Yes, they want me again after class tomorrow."

"You look awfully tired tonight, can you take them both every night if they want you?"

"They were talking about having me gang banged while they took turns fucking me today."

"And I don't guess you agreed to let them have you do it?"

"I was highly sexed up when they were teasing about it. So yes I agreed to do it if they wanted me to."

"Okay and did they set a date for you to do it?"

"Well they said we would go to a club down town where I will dance for them and they do girls all the time."

"And how many guys usually do a girl there?"

"Oh, they were just talking I don't think they really know but it turned me on big time."

"So when did they want you to do it?"

"They were talking of me going with them on Friday night."

"That's tomorrow night."

"Ya, I know but it was just talk, I think?"

"When will you know for sure?"

"They said to meet them after class and they would take me down there?"

"Girls dance early I guess and they said gang bangs are usually 5 pm sharp."

"So what kind of crowd is usual?"

"I don't know maybe a couple hundred people go after class I guess?"

"And how many guys do a GB?"

"I guess Donnie said it is usually about 30 guys?"

Before her last class the next day we met and she ask if I wanted her to go with them after her class?

I stood very quietly for a few seconds.

"Ya, I think it could be interesting for us?"

"Should I dance for them?"

"Yes, I want them to see you naked."

"Lots of people we know will see me up there."

"Yes I know."

"And do I give myself to them when I am pulled down?"

"Pretty much yes."

"You want to dance for them?"

"Ya, I think so."

"Good I want you to do it too."

We parted each to our classes and then her to meet them. My class went by quickly and I am usually out before Kara, but I saw nothing of her this day. I went back to our apt and had a beer. Class had gotten out at 3:30 and as I looked at our clock I realized an hour had passed already and my wife to be was likely naked on stage before many people who knew us both.

I walked back to the Library on campus and began to study for an test the next day. When I looked up again at the clock , it said 5:10 and I knew they were doing her in front of the crowd. I was very excited. I wanted Kara out as a BBC campus whore. Now all the negro men on campus would know she was a female they could fuck if they wanted.

It was 3 hrs before Kara got home. She was nearly glowing.

"Well was it as exciting as you hoped?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I have never felt as sexy."

"Were friends there to watch you?"

"Yes, Yes, Danny they have all seen me being fucked by them."

"Was it as exciting as you'd hoped with them actually watching as they fucked you in front of them?"

"They have ask me to do it more and other places."

"The gang bangs in other places?"

"Yes, and several guys who were there watching have ask if I will see them on a regular basis too."

"Did you set anything up with them?"

"Yes I did I made plans to meet three other players next week on three nights. They were ok if I met with the three of them together and we will do that maybe after the first time. Are you ok with that?"

"Kara I am not sure which of us this excites more you or me."

"Sweetheart, you really do find me being with them exciting don't you?"

"Yes very and the more you do the more exciting it is."

"You don't mind our friends seeing me doing it?"

"I find it sexy as can be!"

"You won't believe it but two girls you know really well are talking about doing it too."

"Really? And they are both single?"

"No and the husband and boyfriend are both encouraging them."

"Let me guess, Carole and Becky?"

Carole married to Randy and Becky is married to Chuck and are best friends.

"You are half right."

I knew the two couples had swapped several times, in fact Randy had told me he knew Becky's little pussy better than Chuck did. He is a couple inches longer. He had also told me he loved to watch his wife fuck so I was sure he wanted Carole to do it.

"Okay, Carole and who else?"

"You really were more than half right. Chuck wants Becky to do it too. She is just not quite sure yet, but if Carole does it she will too. No, It Is Susan and Bill. Can you believe that?"

"Shit Kara they are getting married in a couple weeks. And little Susan, wow the black guys would bid on her."

"I know but white girls sport fucking the black guys has become an in thing. Everyone thinks it is so cool. A lot of the guys want their girl friend or even the wife to be known as a female sexy enough to be active with black guys."

"And you have opened that up here by being open now about doing it publicly. I am very proud of you!"

Kara was raised very conservatively by parents and grandparents of very upper middle class old money. And black people were not at the same level with them. I would guess in part it made it much sexier to Kara and pushed her completely over the edge to become a total BBC whore for negro men in general because it was so taboo for her. I am not exactly what turned me on by it so crazy radically other than I knew it just was so fantastic for her. And I wanted her to enjoy life completely.

I couldn't wait to see if Carole, Susan. and Becky would really begin doing it? I talked to Randy and he said Carole was going to do it. She had already made a date to go and do the running back Kara had started out seeing. He wanted her to do the gang bang thing at the club down town, she hadn't decided if she could do that yet.

A few days went by and Kara had seen two more players and was seeing the third that afternoon, She told me Carole had been with Donnie that afternoon and she loved it. She was going to let him take her to be gang banged on Friday afternoon.

I ask about Susan and if Becky had decided yet?

"Susan is getting her first bbc right now in Donnie's room. And Becky is going to do it tomorrow at lunch."

"Have either of them decided on the club action yet?"

"Susan has said she wants to watch Carole do it and that she plans to do it next week."

"And you are going to do it again Kara?"

"Are you ready for your woman to let them have her again Lover?"

"Yes, Kara you are so sexy and I want to watch you do it."

A few nights later I watched my wife up on stage naked for a huge crowd and many of them people we both know. When they pulled her down over a table and began fucking her I thought my cock would explode. That first black cock slid up inside her and her little hips began to give it all up to him I did cum in my pants the first time. I have never seen anything as sexy. This behavior of my wife was fast becoming Desired by husbands and boyfriends in our school. Carole had done it two nights before and both Susan and Becky were to do in in the near future.

Kara and I married in the next summer and enjoyed becoming partners in life. Kara has been the best wife I could ever desire. She has given me 3 wonderful children and seventeen wonderful years of marriage and motherhood for my kids. She also has been a BBC slut for many black men in all these years too.