All Comments on 'Two Perspectives'

by tonystokeswriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You could have skipped that whole giant expository dump at the beginning and started with this:

"Linda was married when we started seeing each other."

That he's heterosexual, a former cop and that people call him Tony could easily be worked into the story.

There's hardly any dialogue, but then I saw why. No one speaks of anything but explicit sex acts, and what there is of dialogue is stilted and unbelievable.

If you've published books, I assume you had an editor because your punctuation is very poor, there are a lot of missing words and other various mistakes.

tonystokeswritertonystokeswriterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

You are correct, my previous work did benefit from an editor and publisher. While I proofread this story, I was not about to hire an editor for something posted for free. I will, however, go over the next one a little more closely. I suspect some of the content may be viewed as unnecessary, but I thought some context might make it more interesting. I suspect I am writing these (I have a couple more I plan to put on this site) as a way of re-living some good times that are starting to feel increasingly part of another lifetime for me... and for my ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bloody loved it. More please. Loved her recollection of eating ass...more of that too?

tonystokeswritertonystokeswriterabout 6 years agoAuthor
More soon

I have two more pending that should be good reading for anyone who liked my first story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous