All Comments on 'Two Sides of the Coin - The Play'

by bobstales

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sudpity is a curse

some writer are dumb as a bag of rocks.wife neck is red as fire from another man fucking.and hubby go down on her whore of a cunt.blow my mind the dumb shit that wrote for no common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who cares

Dump the wife and strike out on a new life.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Liked it but

Your MC is displayed as being really dim not to notice his wife's obvious cheating...perhaps that will be explained in part two.....er...there is a part two coming?

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Well, that was horrible.

.

When your plot requires your POV character to be a blithering idiot sometimes and normal others, your story has serious issues. If the ending was implying a sequel, please rethink that decision.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Two things that will guarantee you low ratings in LW:

1. Make your MC so GODDAMN STUPID that nobody will be able to sympathize with him, on any level. 'Can't root for a moron - it's simply impossible.

2. Make any single character you've created thoroughly unlikable. With no one to like, there's no way you can like the story itself.

You've managed to make those two facts a reality here, bobstales... Good job?

Please let this story die. And try harder, next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

I see you had an eight year hiatus, as bad as this is you should have simply stayed away for good.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
This one diserves a big score.

A big fat 1*

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Anonymus = asshole

You jeks with your stupid comments are probably small dicked cucks trying to act tough. Take an account and wrote something if you are so good at it? All you do is bitch at evry writer about this or that. A pussy fart is more valid than your comment

I thought it was interesting.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
just a partial story

Rob is a weakling. Hw knows what is going on with his wife. Time to kick her ass out and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job

If you're trying to agitate the btb fanatics, then you're doing a good job. You have to realize though that this could result to raising their blood pressure that could potentially lead to a more serious problem on their health. Keep up the good work and may your kind grow even more to keep the balance stable here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It wasn't so Bad, as it was LAME.

This was supposed to be a story about a disintegrating marriage. Based on the description it appears there hadn't been a marriage for years, and maybe never was one. But given how weak, timid, shallow, and clueless the supposed husband acted, maybe the cheating wife just wanted a man with a brain and a pulse.

Since the focus of the story was the feckless husband and his acting hobby, the marriage life was just an embarrassing backdrop, illustrating this guys failure or disinterest as a husband, but mostly as a man. It begs the question of why this poltroon didn't just sit the wife down and discuss the property settlement, or confront the dissolving marriage as soon as the first hints were revealed. Except that we already know the answer to the question: no balls and no brains.

Do you get your character concepts for cucked husbands and whore wives from Richard Gerald?

Thanks anyway. I'm sure you gave it your best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What do you say

I think everyone has already said it. So all I can say is it’s not worth a read don’t waste your precious time . On this one everyone has summed it up poorly written and just more cuckold crap which no one is really interested in . Just dumped in the loving wife category to get attention that’s all .

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

just part 1?

i think loveless wife should be in the tag section. for a lot of stories anyway

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

He knows shez got a load in her cunt, so could a drunk wife be able to force him to taste her manwhores juice... think not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

surely he is not stupid to think his whore wife is faithful why didn't he give hell when she bitched about him marking her and why would he eat her knowing someone else had already made a deposit in her time to get rid of the slut other wise not much of a story

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 4 years ago

hope there is more! you can't leave us hanging!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

I liked it. So, sue me. Where's part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kalimaxos The Great

Your comment was better than the story and all the other comments put together! Rock on witcho bad-self!

Ha ha ha.... You made my day!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

Nobody past the age of consent is that damn clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sometimes I read the comments first. Didn’t this time. Big mistake. So bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need an editor

The word you’ve misspelled/misused repeatedly should be “conscience” not “conscious”. Story is just okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh dear!

Yet Another three-minute story compressed into twenty.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Shame the MC is thick

I noticed the hickeys... and thought fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

She then has the balls to accuse him of it and talks about him raping her, even in jest, even without the rape comment, that deserves some sort of come back.

We get a bunch of internal dialogue but nothing suggesting he has any suspicions or concerns.

Shame Johann is too... no clothes, in the dark, get your genitals touching... damn that was good simulation.

Do we see the other side of the coin, the wife's story?

Do we see the aftermath of it all?

Or do we wait 8 years for them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Critics

Most of these critiques are not founded on anything other than opinion. First of all, the wife is not the point of the story. His character isn’t ignorant, he’s in denial. He k iws she’s cheating, he just isn’t accepting it. Humans do that stuff all the time in real life...we ignore signs, etc.

Also, telling a writer what his or her story is about is like telling an engineer what drafts and blue prints should look like. The author determines the meaning, not the reader. For instance, the comment talking about how this story is supposed to be about a disintegrating marriage, is pointless and wrong. That’s not the part of the story that the writer wanted to focus on. This story....is a slice of life, about an experience this character had. That’s an asinine critique....that’s like saying “Ghostbusters should be told from the mayors perspective and not the Ghostbusters”.

Third, these stories are free and they are there to help you jerk off. They are for fun. So critics...go back to your mom’s basement and don’t come out ok? Go back down there, and sit in your tighty-whiteys, and beat off to anime girls.

I enjoyed the story because I understand it, so kudos to the writer.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Pretty Dull

Hard to stay awake reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG

Another piece of rubbish from the Planet Stupid

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 03/27/20 Critics

Excellent comment. So true in many cases concerning comments here.

5/5 for the comment and 5/5 for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Well what happened to him and his wife?.Without that information this is a nothing story.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

My only comment to this decent story is that it isn't finished. He must know his wife is cheating. Maybe he just doesn't care. If so just seek a divorce and move on. Maybe it's his lack of caring that has led to her actions? Another chapter would be appreciated.

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Wowee!

I agree with the majority!.It's lacking without an ending!..I still enjoyed it 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

What’s with ignoring the hickeys all over his wife’s neck? Even if he felt guilty over the rehearsal, the next morning was different: she accused him of rape. That’s at *least* worth pointing out that she had them from GNO activities, if not a direct accusation.

No man with the self control to avoid taking advantage of Mara after the private rehearsal, noticing his wife’s change in taste, could be that blind or that stupid.

Other than that, the story isn’t finished. That ending stunk, and not even an epilogue. FTDS!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Interesting slant on cheating and cuckolding but left unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ending?

26thNC26thNC18 days ago

That truly sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous