Two Sides of the Coin - The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My growls of pleasure were real as she massaged every inch of my length, welcoming it into her body for the first time. She controlled the pace, somehow able to keep up the lines she had learned so well. The lighting allowed my hands to cup and cover her nipples for a time, though we were both past caring as she rode me harder and harder, her voice and lines nearly giving out.

My hands went to her hips, helping her bounce as the scene continued. Mara's fiancée expertly controlled the lights so the audience could see hints of her cleavage as we moved and her chest gleamed as she slowly developed a sheen of perspiration.

She dropped her head momentarily, whispering for me to cum with her, then just as Johann had written, she shrieked "yes, yes...YEs ... YES!!" Her head rolling back, her mouth open with forbidden lust sated, and as I felt her pussy grab my cock like a vice, she came, I obliged, shooting my load up into her with a vigor I hadn't known since I was a much younger man! And the lights went out.

The cheers grew louder and louder as the cast came on stage, taking a bow after bow.

Johann was showered with champagne by the lighting crew. As I joined Mara on stage, she gripped my hand firmly as we bowed together. Johann joined us as well, taking my hand in celebratory fashion.

I looked to find my wife gone, her guest gone as well. After the show I called my wife, planning on inviting her to the after party, already there were talks of Johann's stock going up in the world of play production. She answered, but the music of a club was in the background pretty much blotting out everything. I could make out that she said I did a fair job, she would see me at home and hung up without barely a good bye.

I enjoyed the cast party, continually denying playful accusations by all that Mara and I had gone all the way! As the last of the cast and crew left, Johann invited me to their house to celebrate further. He and Mara's friendship had meant a lot to me, so I drove to their place without reservation. My wife did not answer her phone at all and the security app showed no one at my house, so it was with a clean conscious I knocked at Johann's door wondering what would happen next.

12