Two Thighs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, kissed her slumbering husband lightly on the cheek, and then put her head down on the pillow. Within seconds, she was fast asleep too.

* * *

Meanwhile, Nora and Ryan were making their own evaluation of the day's events.

"That's not very nice," Nora told her husband. "Why did you abandon her and jump me like an animal?"

"You sure seemed to like what I did," he countered.

"I did," she agreed. "It was so, I don't know, primal, I guess. I'm glad you took me back. But that doesn't excuse your behaviour toward Aiko," she pointed out.

"True," he conceded.

"By the way, what got into you?" she asked her husband.

"I', not sue," he answered," he answered. "I think I had this overwhelming urge to make sure you knew you were still mine." Then Ryan changed the subject. "I hope you were paying attention to your menstrual cycle. What you did was risky."

"If you think you can have extra-marital sex and I shouldn't, think again," she said emphatically.

"I'm not suggesting that," Ryan said defending himself. "But you don't want to be pregnant with someone else's baby, right?"

"Why not?" she rasped. "I think my taking that risk really turned you on. Isn't that true?"

Ryan's mouth went dry. He had to admit to himself that she was right.

* * *

A few days later, Gerald found out that he had to go out to the west coast for the week end to conduct some specialized training for his company's employees.

"When?" Aiko asked.

"The weekend after next," he replied, "This guy who was supposed to do a presentation had to bail out due to a death in his family. I'm the only other person with the right qualifications to speak on the topic he was going to talk about at the conference.

Aiko pouted. "I'm going to be lonely," she complained good-naturedly.

"Not necessarily," he replied, "if you're in the mood, and Ryan is available, you might be able to collect on your debt."

She smiled. "What a wonderful idea."

Aiko then called their friends' household. Ryan answered the phone, but since Aiko did not like or want to do anything behind Nora's back, she decided to talk to her first before broaching the subject with Ryan. They had not yet reached the point in their swinging relationship with the neighbours to take sexual liberties without a general agreement among the four of them to do so.

After exchanging greetings and some small talk, Nora asked, "What's up?"

"Nothing yet," she said, laughing. "But it will be if I can collect on Ryan's debt.

"What do you mean?" Nora although she was already certain that it had to do with Ryan.

"Gerald is away the weekend after next. So, I would like to collect on Ryan's debt. Would you mind?"

"No," Nora answered, "but let me talk to Ryan first."

She left Aiko on the phone for several minutes. Aiko could hear her and Ryan talking but they were too far away from the phone to be audible.

When Nora came back to the phone, she said, "It's all arranged. You come over to our place. I'll stay home, though, because if I left you alone with Ryan it might cause the suspicious mind of some scandal-seeking neighbour to raise an eyebrow. The neighbours will see me at home and think you're just socializing with us because your husband is away, and suspect nothing more."

* * *

Gerald left for the conference on Friday night. His presentation was scheduled to take place on Saturday morning. There were other conference activities he needed to attend and he had made arrangements to hobnob with his colleagues at a conference-sponsored party. He would not come home until Sunday evening.

That night, Aiko decided to take it easy and watch some of her favourite programmes on the television. She planned to do some shopping on Saturday morning before going to Nora and Ryan's house for supper, on their invitation. She knew that Ryan's parents had come by and picked their grandchildren and would be away all day. She also planned to take advantage of situation to collect on Ryan's debt.

When she knocked on her neighbours' door, Nora answered and let her in.

"I'm taking the kids outside to keep them busy," she informed Aiko.

"Aiko's here, honey," she called. Then, calling down to the recreation room, she said, "Okay boys, time to go outside."

Multiple thumping marked the boys' ascent up the stairs to their mother. She opened the back door to let them out and then followed them.

Once the door closed Aiko approached Ryan and then embraced him. She lifted her head up to meet his lips with hers.

They began to kiss, slowly and languorously. She smiled as they kissed because she could feel his hardening rod of flesh press against her belly. Her exotic Asian beauty seemed to have that effect on many men, or so she had learned since she and Gerald had begun their swinging lifestyle.

Aiko took hold of Ryan's belt and began to unbuckle it. Ryan separated from her to make it easier for her to undo his pants. Aiko reached in and found that his penis which had already reached its fullest extent. Much to Ryan's immense pleasure, she put her hand around his cock and gently stroked it up and down.

Then she pulled down his pants off his hips. It dropped to the floor. Aiko was thinking about fellating him but he forestalled her action by dropping his hands from her shoulders until he reached her ass-cheeks. He discovered that she was wearing no panties underneath her skirt. It always turned him on when he knew a woman was going commando. He squeezed her firm bottom in appreciation of her wantonness.

Aiko wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to kiss her again, this time with more passion. He kissed her, pressed his penis against her and used his hands to follow the contours of her sexy ass.

"Shouldn't we go somewhere a little more private just in case the kids suddenly rush into the house?" she suggested.

Nora will keep them outside until we signal her, but, you're right, we shouldn't take chances either. Let's go to the bedroom. We can lock the door."

Ryan stepped out his pants that were now pooled at his feet on the floor. After picking it up, he led Aiko to the bedroom where he then closed and locked the door. He took off the remainder of his clothes.

Aiko was about to follow suit, but Ryan stopped her. "Let me do it," he told her.

Ryan started to undo the buttons of her blouse while she resumed her gently fondling of his cock. She did not want to excite him too much lest his passions got the better of him.

When the buttons were undone, Ryan pushed the blouse off her shoulders. He kept one hand on the blouse so that it would not fall on the floor when it slid off. Aiko wore no bra, but he had already guessed that when her breasts against his chest during their kissing.

He put the blouse on a nearby chair and then began to pull it down. Aiko had to let go of his cock as he bent down to pull it down her beautiful legs and to her sandaled feet. The action put his face directly in front of her pussy. He could smell her excitement.

He looked up at Aiko who now put her hands urging him to come closer. He did and gained a close-up view of her most intimate parts. Her scent seemed intoxicating. He had the sudden urge to taste the sexual juices which he knew were now flowing between the pink fleshy gates of her vulva.

He tentatively reached with his tongue toward her love tunnel and then licked. He loved the taste of this woman and could see why some men could become addicted to cunnilingus.

When he licked between her labia, he felt her tremble with excitement. He brushed his tongue across her clitoris and elicited a moan from her.

Aiko pushed his harder into her pussy. "More," she groaned, "I want you to do it some more."

Ryan obliged her for several minutes. He decided that the best way to overcome her previous disappointment and pay off his debt was to bring her to orgasm with his mouth.

It so happened that Aiko had the same thought. "Let's get on the bed," she whispered, the growing passion obvious in her voice.

She felt the relatively cool air replace his mouth as he got up.

"You lie down," she said.

He wondered whether she was going to sit on his face and impale herself on his rock-hard cock. In a few seconds, he was staring at trimmed pussy again. He had his answer.

Aiko lowered herself until her pussy was on his mouth. "keeping doing what you were doing," she sighed.

Ryan put his hands on her hips. He obliged her by licking the various parts of her vulva, with special attention to licking, sucking and nibbling on her female nub. He interrupted his ministrations only to stick his tongue as deep into her love as he could with his tongue. He captured what juice came out of her and swallowed it.

He felt Aiko rub her pussy back and forth against his tongue. Even more female nectar dribbled out of her and into his mouth. He swallowed that too. Ryan owed her and his payment was clearly going to be to bring her to a climax with his mouth and then with his cock.

For several minutes, they continued this erotic tableau until, almost suddenly, Aiko came on his face. When she stopped heaving on his face, he continued to drink her love juices.

As Aiko lifted herself off his face, she declared, "Good job, that was delightful but now I want you between my legs and do me."

Aiko handed him some tissue paper so that he could wipe the excess moisture from his face, but when he was about to get up, she stopped him. "No, I'm going to sit on you."

No sooner was it said and it was done. Facing him, she lowered herself onto his pulsing cock. Taking it in her hand, she directed it into her uterus and started to ride him again.

She bent down to kiss him and tasted herself on his lips. The she got back up again, moving her hips so that she was main active partner in their lovemaking. Ryan tried to cooperate but his position on the bottom restricted his ability to make his to-and-fro motion as strongly as he usually did.

The bed creaked under the eight and motion of the heaving lovers. Aiko was still keyed up as a result of the orgasm she received from Ryan's skilful mouth and tongue. As for Ryan, well, he was a man and he was keyed up too, more than ready and more than willing to obtain his pleasure from his neighbour's wife.

The two lovers climaxed simultaneously. Aiko lay on top of him of Ryan. Both were breathing heavily and sweating from the exertions. They stayed together as they caught their breadth while Ryan's cock shrivelled and drooped out of her now well satisfied pussy.

Once they caught their breaths, Ryan asked. "Did I pay off my debt?"

"Yes, you did," Aiko agreed, "and very well too."

She kissed him. "Mind if I clean up first?" she asked.

"Not at all," he replied. "Take a shower. There's a towel already ready for you. Then I'll take my shower after you're done."

Once Aiko and Ryan were dressed again, Aiko returned home while Ryan stuck his head out the back door and said to his wife and kids, "Who wants a treat?"

"I do. I do," the boys yelled as they rushed back into the house.

"I'll bet, daddy already got his treat," Nora said laughing.

12