Two Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And most certainly not the bitch's choice. My bitches don't get choices. Do not listen to anything the bitch says. Don't even pay attention to its cringes or whines. Just tell it what to do, and punish it if so much as says a word about it. Bitches are just so skanky! They will lie to you. They will beg you not to make them do something their pussy is dying for them to do, just because their brain tells them it's too slutty for them to do. Just ignore a bitch. It does whatever you tell it to, or else. If a bitch gives you any trouble, just call me, and I'll deal with it.

"When you decide what you want it to do, remember that you have every bit of its body to use. No matter what it wants. It can suck Ken. It can fuck Ken. It can masturbate Ken. It can masturbate in front of Ken. It can give Ken anal. It can get him off with a lap dance. It can make his supper or do his laundry. It can lick your toilets clean if that's what you want it to do. It can do anything.

"You just need to think about Ken. Consider how well he's behaved lately. Think about how horny he is. Think about what he might like from the bitch. I'll tell you this much. He'd die for anal. He'd be in heaven with her pussy. He would love her mouth. And her hand would be just fine with him. The more teasing he gets before his relief, the more he will like it. The better he's behaved for you, the better his treat should be. The naughtier he's been, the less his treat should be. And if he's been a bad boy, then just let her tease him and not finish him. That would be a harsh punishment for him.

"He knows that I am the boss. He will understand that I have sent the bitch to you. You need to make sure he understands that you have some power, too. You can make his reward as good, or as miserable, as you chose to. Once he knows that, you will see, he will behave perfectly for you. He won't ogle you like some pervert. He will be polite to you. He will be humble. And he will do whatever you tell him to.

"It will quickly reinforce that if you are willing to tease him a little, now and then. Every day would be great, but even twice a week would be fine. You don't have to do anything. Just do some simple things like making him strip and show you his body. Or make him masturbate in front of you. Preferably not the way he wants to, but the way you tell him to. Punish him when he does things you don't like. Send him to the corner for most little things, but if he does anything really bad, pull his pants down and take a belt to his butt. You need him to feel that you are the boss. That he has no say. You do. In his house, you have all the power. He only gets whatever scraps you toss him. You'll just have to trust me for now. I have a plan for him, something that will take care of his needs so you can go be a college girl come September. Okay?

"I guess... as long as I don't have to... do him again."

"You don't. I have enough bitches you don't have to. I have cute young ones, and I have not-so-cute older ones and everything in between. He should think that you get some say in which bitch I send, too. When he's especially good, he gets a prettier bitch. Like any man, how pretty the bitch is matters to him.

"You know how good Ken has been. He hasn't gotten laid since your mom left. I was thinking that he could have a nice massage, then he could play with her body for a bit of foreplay, and then she could fuck him. It's far more treat than he deserves, but you can use that. Make it clear to him that he doesn't get it again unless he really behaves from now on, and we will so stick to that."

"I guess... I mean, like I know what he wants... other than the so obvious, what every guy on Earth wants." She answers.

"That leaves only one small matter between you and me..." I let the taunting sugar seep back into my voice. Emily catches it and instinctively shies away. She guesses that I'm going to make her do something she doesn't want to do. "Since I'm trusting you with my bitches, I'll need a little collateral to ensure that you supervise them properly and don't let Ken get away with doing whatever he wants with it. Nothing big..."

"O.M.G." Emily blurts out, "you're going to make me make another video, aren't you?" Her voice is nervous and reluctant. And not happy. "Please don't make me do that... I about went insane last time. All I could think about was you having that video, and how it would just so be the end of my life if anyone saw it! Please don't make do that again!"

"Sorry, girl, but I like videos... But I'll make it easy for you. How about a video of you evaluating fucktoy over there to decide if she's slutty enough for Ken to use."

Emily is shirking back fairly hard. Putting as much space between herself and me as she can manage. But not yet running away. "Do I have a choice? Let's see, either I make a video that's going to just kill me, or I put up with pervert dad ogling me and fantasizing about my butt for eternity. You could, you know, like cut a girl a break once in lifetime... fine, I guess I'll do it... it's better than living with a lecher!"

"Okay." I have Sophie set the camera up again, aimed right at the sofa Emily is sitting on. But this time I don't tell her to do any kind of introduction when the video starts. I just have her print out a big sign and hold it up for about twenty seconds. It reads: "EMILY ALLISON PORTER; 31709 Hwy 98, McLain, Mississippi, (601)-246-1234; Senior, Robert E. Lee High School; 5'4" 120 pounds, Bra: 34-B, Panties: size 4; I have only had sex with three guys; this is my first time doing anything with a girl; Mistress Rodgers of Mobile will be supervising me with her bitch 'fucktoy'; Please call me and tell me how sexy or slutty I look."

Emily blanches a pale, almost ghostly white as she writes out her sign. I have her sit on the edge of the sofa and hold it up. It's on poster board, so it's huge. She tries to hide her face with it, but I won't let her. I make her show her face. And I see her start to quiver slightly as those words run through her head over and over again, and she thinks of everyone reading them.

She quickly tosses the sign away when I tell her she can. Far away, and face down. Then she obediently takes the leash off the coffee table and walks, very tentatively, over to Veronica who has no clue what's going on behind her back. She slowly clips the leash to Veronica's collar and snaps "come," in a very stern and harsh voice.

Veronica almost leaps to her feet. Sophie, manning the camera, has to turn it slightly to get all of Veronica in the frame. She follows Emily with the camera as Emily walks a naked and leashed Veronica over to the sofa.

I tell Emily what to do and say. I'm not shy about having this video out there. Most who know me know I'm dominant and that I play. I have nothing to hide. It's not my bare body in the frame.

"fucktoy," Emily says. Her voice is stern and cool. But it also breaks with a deep nervousness. "sweetly take my clothes off for me, everything except my panties. Now, fucktoy, and be very sweet."

"Yes, Ma'am," Veronica answers, not having any name to address Emily by. Not even having a clue who Emily is. Only that I've clearly given her to Emily for something. That Emily has her leash tells her that much.

Emily sits on the edge of the sofa. Veronica drops to her knees in front of Emily. Emily quivers nervously. Shyly. I can see what Emily is thinking. If this video goes like the last one, she's going to enjoy what's done to her body, no matter how little she wants to. And the camera is going to show it. In all its sluttiness.

Veronica starts by untying Emily's sneakers, loosening the laces, and slipping them off of her feet. She tucks the laces in, then starts a neat pile of Emily's clothes beside the sofa. Then she slips Emily's socks off. It really gives Emily the first hint of what she just told Veronica to do to her. Veronica's hands slide up under the leg of Emily's jeans, gliding up slowly and softly until they find bare skin above her socks. Veronica's thumbs hook under the top of the sock, the rest of her hands staying gently against Emily's skin. The sock comes down slowly, Veronica's delicate skin tenderly caressing Emily's skin as it's bared. All the way down, even over her foot until the sock is fully off. Veronica folds the sock and adds it to the pile before getting the next one-off.

Veronica leans over and plants a soft kiss atop each of Emily's now bare feet. "Thank you for allowing me to take your socks off, Ma'am. You have very pretty feet." Veronica plants another soft kiss on each foot, taking her time with it. Then she plants another kiss on each of Emily's toes. A slutty kiss. The kind of kiss where Veronica briefly takes each toe into her mouth and sucks very lightly, her lips caressing the toe as it slips out, then a "kiss" on its tip as her lips get ready for the next toe.

Emily is surprised. For a few seconds, she looks shocked and horrified to have her toe in another woman's mouth. Then she relaxes. By the third toe, Emily's eyes are closed.

Veronica walks forward a little on her knees. She puts her hands to the top button of Emily's blouse and starts slowly unbuttoning it. She works downward to the waistband of Emily's jeans. She pulls the blouse out, softly, all the way around. Veronica reaches under Emily's blouse, putting her hands to Emily's shoulders. Emily flinches hard. Emily keeps her eyes closed. Veronica's hands start moving slowly, gliding along Emily's shoulders, then down her arms. As Veronica's arms move, the backs of her hands push Emily's blouse along. It falls down Emily's arms. Veronica lets go, her hands still tenderly caressing Emily's arms. Only when Veronica gets to Emily's hands do her hands come off of Emily. She gets the blouse and folds it. Once it's on the stack, she thanks Emily for allowing her to take the blouse off her "young and pretty chest."

Veronica puts her lips to the base of Emily's neck, where it joins her shoulder. The plants a long kiss there, gently nibbling the flesh as she kisses it. Emily purrs as she shivers and goosebumps sprout up along her shoulders. Veronica, as she was told to do, kisses and nibbles her way along Emily's shoulders. As she does, Veronica lets her hands caress Emily's back. She spends three or four minutes so sweetly kissing and caressing Emily's body before finally moving on.

Veronica goes for Emily's bra, slowly letting her hands glide over Emily's back, exploring Emily's firm and lean body until they find the clasp. She unclasps it, leaving the straps hanging free at Emily's sides. Veronica's hand go back to Emily's shoulders. They take forever, maybe half a minute, they move so slowly as they glide over Emily's shoulders and push the straps of Emily's bra off. Once the straps have fallen from Emily's shoulders, hanging around the tops of Emily's arms, Veronica leans forward and puts her lips to the very center of Emily's bra. She grips the fabric between the cups with her teeth and slowly backs off, pulling the bra along with her. The bra gets folded and added to the pile.

It bares a pair of perfectly rounded, petite breasts that rise off Emily's chest like half oranges. Mounds that are a light white, as is the rest of her skin. Mounds that are topped with a pair of decently wide nipples that are light pink. Nipples with flat tips that are standing up hard, rising a good ¼" off the tips of Emily's firm mounds. Nipples that are surrounded with a wide, light pink ring of soft color.

"Thank you, Ma'am, for allowing me to take your sexy bra off, Ma'am. I am so jealous of your beautiful and firm breasts, Ma'am." Veronica doesn't hesitate to put her lips right to the tips of those breasts. She takes the nipple into her mouth, holding it snug with her lips, and swirls her tongue around the tip of the nipple.

Emily gasps out a very sultry purr. Veronica responds by stretching her wide mouth fully open and slowly lowering it, taking more and more of Emily's perky mound into her mouth. She gets almost all of it before the mound has her lips stretches wide, their pinkness lying flush against the base of Emily's breast. Veronica sucks very softly. As she holds the breast in her mouth, her tongue leisurely explores Emily's mound, taking its time to caress every bit of it. Veronica finally releases it very slowly, her tongue teasing it as she does. When Veronica gets to the tip again, only the nipple let in her lips, she gently closes her teeth on the steely hard nub, pinching it ever so lightly. Once she has the nipple steadied, she flicks the tip of her tongue over the tip of the captive nipple. Emily purrs out loudly, her body shivering hard. Veronica gives Emily a long moment of that tease. Then she moves on to the other breast. Finally, Veronica thanks Emily again, "for allowing me to kiss and suck your perky, delicious, breasts, Ma'am."

Veronica unbuttons Emily's jeans. Then she lowers her mouth to Emily's crotch, taking the zipper in her teeth. Veronica's hands go to Emily's waist and caress her there. She uses her teeth to inch Emily's zipper down. Only when she has it all the way down, does Veronica raise her head up. Her hands slowly make their way down into the waistband of Emily's jeans. She starts lowering Emily's jeans, her hands still tenderly caressing Emily through her panties as they move. She gets the waistband all the way down to the sofa in back, exposing almost all of Emily's panties there, before asking Emily in her softest and sugariest voice to "please lift your beautiful bottom a little so that I may get these jeans off of it for you, Ma'am."

Emily doesn't really move. She just sits there, her eyes closed, almost numb as she allows Veronica to do whatever to her body. But also liking what Veronica is doing. The goosebumps and frequent purrs are proof of that.

It doesn't deter Veronica. Her bottom is still constantly reminding her that she needs to obey. She was told to get those jeans off. She has to work hard to do it, but she manages to slowly work them around, under Emily's bottom, until she can inch them down Emily's legs and off.

It leaves Emily with nothing except a baby blue pair of cotton panties. They're cute! They have a slightly darker blue lace trimming them. And they have little blue hearts embroidered on them. But they're also fairly modest panties. They cover all of her pubes and bottom. They have decently wide sides to them. And they have a waistline that's neither especially low nor high, that leaves on the very tops of her hips bared.

Emily looks her age, or even a year or two younger. She has a pretty, ovalish face, with gentle features to it. She has brilliant brown eyes if she'll ever open them. She has medium-brown, straight hair that hangs down onto her shoulder blades. And she has a wide mouth with a natural smile to it. A mouth that's framed with a pair of plush, full, medium-pink lips.

"Thank you very much, Ma'am, for allowing me to undress your beautiful body. How else may this slutty fucktoy be of pleasure to you, Ma'am?" Veronica sweetly offers herself for more. I've taught her so well!

"Massage me, fucktoy." Emily tells her. Only now Emily's voice is slightly breathy and very... erotic. She allows veronica to lie her on her the sofa on her stomach.

"fucktoy," I say firmly, "there is some warming oil on my desk. Fetch it so you can make your massage bearable for Miss Porter."

"Yes, my Queen," Veronica answers. She stands and walks over to the desk to get it. The leash hangs down, dangling between veronica's pert breasts as she walks.

"OOH!" Emily purrs very sweetly as Veronica's hands begin very softly kneading the warming oil into her shoulders. "OH... OHH... that's good... OOH... I have got to get some of that oil... OOH..."

Veronica has given massages here before. I even once treated Sophie with a massage, using Veronica's hands. I wouldn't my hands to cramp from such... manual work! She knows how to give a good one. And she knows that if Emily, or anyone, gets anything less than her very best here, her bottom will pay dearly for it.

Veronica takes it very slowly, thoroughly kneading every muscle in Emily's shoulders as softly as possible. Emily lies there, purring softly, her body getting very loose and relaxed as she does. I'm sure she's long since forgotten that there's a camera here.

It takes veronica about half of an hour to work her way down to Emily's waistline. She knows better than to go below the waistband of Emily's panties unless she's told to. But Emily doesn't know that Veronica needs to be told. "fucktoy, do her bottom, then her legs. Just behave your slutty self and resist your skanky desires to touch that pussy."

"Yes, my Queen," Veronica answers. Her hands start their way down again. And they move just as slowly. Only now, very slowly, the tips of Veronica's fingers slip under the narrow lace waistband of Emily's panties. She massages. Doing what I told her to do, giving Emily's cheeks a massage too.

Emily doesn't seem to mind Veronica's hands softly caressing and kneading the obviously toned and firm cheeks of her bottom. I can see that Emily has a shapely and firm bottom, even through the thin cotton of her panties. As Veronica's hands make their way down, the waistband of Emily's panties rides along her wrists, steadily baring a little more of Emily's globes. Which lets me see that they are as firm and rounded as I'd expected. And that they have very soft skin of them. Skin that now shines with a coat of oil that's being worked into it. The oil that is gently warming the flesh. Emily just purrs right on.

Veronica behaves. It's not hard for her, either. Despite what I say, I know that Veronica is not interested in women. She finds it disgusting. And the disgust will excite her, but only after I make her do it so that she can be disgusted. Left to her own, there is no way Veronica would touch a woman. So she gladly avoids Emily's pussy. And forty minutes later she reaches Emily's toes.

I tell Veronica to roll Emily over. It turns into a chore for Veronica, which is fine with me. Emily is so relaxed that she doesn't want to help, she just wants to lie there and bask in the bliss of the massage. So veronica ends up doing all the work. On a sofa that's nearly wide enough to just roll her. But she manages. Especially after I snap for her to get it done.

I tell Veronica to massage Emily's stomach for a minute. Then I leave her at it for about ten minutes. Emily purrs loudly as Veronica works, so I don't see any reason to hurry Veronica along. Let Emily relax.

I tell Veronica to "play" with Emily's body. To caress her softly. To tease her with her hands and lips. And her tongue. Foreplay. And to take her time doing it.

Veronica cringes as I tell her what to do. But then she just does it. She knows what will happen if she doesn't. After I punish her for the disobedience, I'll tell her to do it again. Eventually, she'll give in. And now her bottom is too sore to play around.

Veronica caresses every bit of Emily's body that's not covered by the panties. With her hands. With the tips of her fingers. She kisses everything softly with her lips. She teases even more softly with her hot tongue.

Emily lies there, purring sweetly. And shivering a few times when Veronica's tongue finds an especially sensitive place. I make note of those.

Then, after a good half hour of foreplay, I tell Veronica to tease Emily's panties down. That tells her to take them off but to use only her mouth to do it. It's not easy. It's a lot of shifting from side to side, her tongue caressing its way along Emily's pubes as it does. It very slowly bares Emily's well-trimmed bush. Her hairs are black, and they're trimmed neatly well inside their creases of her thighs, into an immodest bikini line. They're also trimmed short, which gives her bush a sparsely furred look. But I can see that even her lips have the light fur on them.

1...345678