Two Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He still has that so horny look in his eyes! Like some creepo!" Emily tells me. "Like, YUCK!... As if I'd ever touch that tiny thing again! Like, hello, can you say pity suck?" She giggles. I've found that Emily enjoys taunting him. I love her for it!

I sigh, "well, I guess we ought to teach him a lesson about minding that teensy little pecker. Do you mind getting his things? He won't be needing them."

"I guess... after I finish this tea." She smiles. I nod, letting her know that we have time. She sips.

Once she's done, she returns her cup to Sophie and rises to her feet. She walks over to Ken and just, very casually, says "time for your lesson, dad. Strip and give it all to me." and she holds her hand out.

Ken starts taking off his clothes. As he takes each piece off, he hands it over to Emily. She just tosses it into a heap on the floor. Slob. I'll have Sophie collect it and put it up later. But I won't spank Ken for it. Emily doesn't know the commands, so she hasn't a clue what she told him to do. She only knows that she told him to get his clothes off. And that's what he's doing.

Ken isn't the most attractive of men. He's slightly on the tall side, around 5'11" and equally thin. Maybe 165 or 170 pounds. He's moderately hairy, too. But it's not an especially manly hairiness. It's a fairly spares fur that's moderately dense on his pubes and thighs, then thins out as it flows up to his chest. But at least it's a dark black hair. It matches the short hair on his head.

He saves his briefs for last. And he's slightly reluctant as he slips those down and hands them over to Emily. It leaves his cock standing out hard and straight from his pubes. It's not much of a cock, and that's something I've never hesitated to ridicule him over. His shaft is only about four inches long, and just over 5/8th of an inch thick. But at least it's circumcised, showing off its light pink-purple head. And his balls aren't much better. They're moderately small, and they hang in an equally small-ish furry sack that's now pulled up snug against the underside of his pubes. He blushes slightly as he bares it. Probably because it's already hard and eager.

I have Sophie take Emily a pair of latex gloves and a single-use packet of lubricating gel. She already knows what it's for. The last time, the only time, she brought him here, I nudged her to "ensure" that Ken was absolutely naked. I did it then because I knew Ken would find it nicely degrading to be closely inspected by his daughter. He did. So I see no reason not to make him do it again.

Emily just sighs unhappily as she takes her gloves and pulls them on. She makes Ken open his mouth and show her that he's not hiding anything there. She has him lift his arms so she can see under those. Then she lifts his cock and gives his balls a quick, and hopefully for Ken, light squeeze. She has him turn his back to her and show her the bottoms of his feet. Then she has him bend over with his feet spread wide apart.

I can see Emily spread his cheeks. She's not especially gentle. I can see her nose wrinkle up as she catches sight of his tight, fairly hairy, purplish asshole. She puts some of the lubricant on the tip of her finger and puts it against his tensed ring. Then she shoves. Not as much roughly, as uncaring. As if she doesn't care at all how it feels for him. Which I doubt she does. He grunts fairly hard as her finger pushes through his tight ring. Then he grunts again as she wiggles it. He sighs with relief as she pulls it back out. She snaps her gloves off as she tells him he can stand back up now.

Emily tells me "he's naked."

I ask her to walk him to the stool beside my desk where he can wait. She takes his hand and walks him over. She tells him to sit, and he does. And he sits properly, the way I've taught him that he's expected to sit in my house. Up straight, feet and knees a foot apart, hands behind his back. It leaves his cock standing out in thin air, fully exposed. Emily leaves him there and returns to the sofa.

Ken obediently sits still, his side to the side of my desk. It has his back mostly to us. A mercifully lightly hair back. But hey, Ken's an accountant, not a linebacker. And it shows.

After a few more minutes of chatting with Emily, I offer for her to wait on the sofa while I take Ken back to begin his lesson. His lesson in being too shameless with young women, like Emily. She says she'll wait and asks Sophie to get her another cup of the tea. Sophie hurries off. She knows I like my guests well-tended.

I take Ken. He walks with his hands behind his back, as he knows I insist he does. It keeps them out of my way. And his stiff little cock standing out leaves me an easy reach to grab his balls. I hold them gently and snugly in my hand, using them for a leash, as I walk him back to the playroom.

I have a chair ready for him. It's just a plain, simple wooden chair that's been beefed up and made sturdier. I tell him to face his chair and bend over, spreading his feet fully wide, and resting his forearms on the seat. I tell him to pick his head up, too. It makes him stare at the wall. And makes sure he sees nothing that I'm doing behind him.

I get my a vibrating dildo out of one of the cabinets along a wall. The one I've picked for him dwarfs his real cock. It's about ten inches long, and 1 ½" across. I smear a fine film of lubricating gel on the tip of it, coating it all of about ½" down its fake purple head.

Then I return to Ken. I use one hand to spread his cheeks, the backs of my fingers against the inside edge of one cheek, my thumb against the opposite cheek. I push his loose, but not flabby-loose, cheeks wide apart to fully bare the dime-sized deep-purple ring of his tensed asshole. I've always preferred female assholes. Men tend to be hairy between their cheeks, as Ken is, which just looks gross to me. I just imagine using that hole with all that fur around it! Otherwise, there isn't much difference between male and female backdoors. Just like any asshole, Ken's is tightly cinched, a ring of purple covered with gently wrinkled flesh. And every one of those wrinkly lines flows into the dark little point at the center of the shallow funnel.

I put the fat tip of the toy against his tensed ring and watch as it tenses up even harder. I push gently, just enough for the full roundness of the head to press against his crack. It's far wider than the ring it's trying to push its way into. It completely covers the ring of muscle and most of the dark flesh around it.

Ken tenses up. Not just his asshole, but his entire body stiffens. I guess he's feeling how huge it seems to be, and anticipating just how uncomfortable it will be should it push it into him. I give it a tiny wiggle. Mostly to smear the lubricant over his flesh, but the tease to him is a definite plus to me. He shudders.

"Oh, don't be such a baby, dickless," I scold Ken. "You said you always wanted to try anal sex! Consider this your chance!" He wanted to try it with a woman. It was one thing his wife never would even discuss his desire to try. I'm sure he didn't imagine his first anal experience would be from the woman's point of view. Oops... Evil Mistress is coming out to play!

I press, slowly, steadily, ramping up the pressure against his ring. Ken doesn't have a clue how to relax and ease its entry. And I'm not advising him. He doesn't deserve it to be easy. He's been so naughty! Ogling his daughter like some kind of lecher! I take it very slowly as I up the pressure.

As I expect it to do with him resisting, his asshole clenching its hardest to block the shaft, it happens quickly. His muscle isn't nearly strong enough to stop the toy. Once there's enough pressure, and it's not that much pressure, the rounded tip just shoves his muscle aside, stretching it quickly to almost its fullest. It pulls his muscle tauter than it has ever been. The stretch makes his muscle burn hot. And the suddenness of it hurts. It feels like hitting your toe with a hammer, only it's the asshole that throbs hard like that.

"OW!" Ken screeches out loudly, his voice a little higher than normal. "OW!..." He pants hard and deep, "OH!-OW!!" I see his hands clench up into fists, too. His bottom reflexively moves forward, to get away from the invading shaft. It does nothing for him. I move the shaft the inch or two right along with his bottom. And it keeps it slipping slowly into his bottom. It keeps Ken grunt out loud and pained "OW!s"

I put a good part of the toy into his bottom. Maybe about seven inches of its ten-inch length. It's enough to leave a fair little shaft of its base sticking out from between his cheeks when I release them.

"Sit," I tell him. I snap the command especially firmly. And I swat his hairy, spongy-soft, cheek with my hand to make sure he has no doubt he's going to be sitting down. He tries to straighten up. As he does, he feels the shaft. It's hard and rigid, and it holds its shape even as the geometry of his bowels try to change with the angle of his waist. He cries out a pained groan as the shaft pushes around inside his body. He makes it halfway up, then quickly spins and starts to sit.

He freezes with his bottom about two inches off the seat. It's when the base of the dildo hits the seat. It's when he feels his weight on the shaft. Not his cheeks on the seat. HE realizes that if he sits, his weight is going to drive that toy even deeper into his bottom. And he definitely does not want to do that.

I snap my crop, taping its tip very lightly down on the head of his cock. The cock head that's sticking right up. It's enough to snap his cock head to the side as he yelps out a girly squeal of pain. And it's such a light stroke that it doesn't even leave crop print on his cock! Men! "I said sit!" I repeat sternly.

Ken takes a deep breath and starts lowering his weight. The dildo has nowhere to go. So it stays put and forces his body to lip down along its length, impaling his bottom on the hard shaft. Ken cries out as it begins moving, pressing deeper into his bottom. And deeper.

By the time Ken is finally sitting, his weight has the tip of the dildo pressing firmly, and rather uncomfortably, against the very back of his rectum. It has his face wrinkled up tight. And it has him moaning very unhappy and even more uncomfortable moans. Groaning moans. It looks to me as if Ken is about to cry!

He sits the way he knows he must. Which leaves him no way to support any of his weight with anything besides his bottom. It has his full weight on his bottom, driving the shaft into him. He's tensed up rigid and sits very still.

I use heavy and long plastic zip ties to secure each of his ankles to one of the chair's legs. Then another at the top of his calves, just beneath his knee, and also just beneath the seat. Then I use another one for each wrist, pulling his wrists up behind the chair's back and crossing them before binding them. That's plenty to ensure that he stays put in that chair and that his hands don't do anything I don't want them to. Like, touch that eager little cock of his.

In one corner of the room, there's a fabric screen that blocks off a piece of the room. I step behind it. It's where I keep Paige's kennel. I let her out of it. "come, skanky. I have something for you to skank up."

"Yes, my Queen... I'll get it especially extra skanky for you, my Queen." Paige answers.

Paige, or "skanky whore" as she's known around here, is my live-in house-slave and slave-whore. She does the more menial housework to free Sophie up to attend to me more closely. And I use her whenever I wish to do something to a toy. Sometimes, like now, they need that body to fully appreciate the lesson I'm teaching them, and it is most certainly not going to be my body getting ogled by a... toy! As if any Queen would allow some peasant stable boy to gaze upon her regal body. Not.

Paige is almost nineteen. Almost. She's the youngest in my house. She's 5'5" tall and a mere 120 pounds. It gives her a lean, almost stick-like figure with sides that have a gentle feminine curve at her waist, and a curve just as gentle at her slightly bony hips. She has a fairly oval face with features that are strong, but also gentle and feminine. She has some pretty green eyes, too. And a nice wide mouth framed with full, plump light-pink lips. Her stomach is flat and taut. Her legs are narrow and lean. Her pubes are fully shaven, and that's my choice, not hers. It shows off the long, wide lips of her puffy pussy mound. And a pair of small, but also full and rounded, firm cheeks in the back. But it's Paige's pert 34-B breasts that have Ken's eyes. They have a slight pointiness to their tips but otherwise, swell straight off her chest with a plush and firm roundness to them. And they're topped by a pair of wide, rather light pink, nipples that are already standing up hard.

Ken knows who Paige is. Well, he knows that "skanky" is my whore, and that whenever anything intimate is to be done to a toy, almost certainly not satisfying the toy, she's the one whose body delivers the tease. He's gotten to enjoy her too-sweet teasing at length before.

"skanky..." I use my most teasing, sugary-sweet voice, to tell Paige what she's going to do. "see that tiny little cock? Entertain it."

"Entertain" is a specific command I've made up for Paige. I always want her to know exactly what she's going to do. It tells her to dance erotically in front of him. To offer him frequent lap dances. To caress her breasts over his body. Her globes and her pussy as well. To use her hands to caress him. Everywhere. To kiss him. To lick him. And even to tease his cock with her mouth. But just to tease. Despite doing all of that in random, unending order to him, she may not allow him to cum. Basically, it tells her to tease him as erotically, as slutily, as she can without allowing him to cum, and without allowing any part of him to enter her pussy or asshole. Otherwise, to make it as intense as she possibly can for him.

"Oh, so gladly, my Queen," Paige says with a grin. She steps close to him and leans forward until the tips of her nipples are against his chest. She doesn't say anything. She plants her lips on his and gives him a long, sensual kiss. Then, as she breaks the kiss, she licks her lips. And starts slinking down his chest, caressing that with the mounds of her breasts.

I leave her at it.

Chapter 04: Showing Off A Toy

"OK, please tell me that you don't have some horror for me, too!" Emily asks as soon as I return without Ken. I'd left the playroom door open, so I'm sure she heard him groaning loudly as I put the toy in his bottom.

"Define horror..." I answer with my evil grin on my face. I even bat my eyes innocently.

Emily sighs as she squeals "I knew you wanted me to hang around for a reason... What are you going to make me do? I am so not doing dad again, like EVER!"

I giggle, "not your type?"

"So N- O-!" Emily squeals. "It's like, now he thinks I like him or something! So, gross! I should have so left him suffer."

"Well, then you'll be glad to know I don't have that in mind. I really didn't last time, either."

"I so didn't! But he just looked so miserable after what your girl did to him..."

"I'll tell you a secret. He likes being miserable that way. Of course, he needs for it to end sweetly, or it's just miserable... Let me tell you what I'm thinking. I have a plan for tonight. He will totally love it, and it will most certainly leave him wrapped around your little finger. And you don't have to have sex with him to do it."

"OK..." Emily accepts with a heavy note of caution in her voice. "What do I have to do?"

I tell her. Actually, I tell her about a tenth of it. I just love surprises! "I have a woman coming in about half an hour. She will do whatever I tell her to do. What I have in mind is that we let Ken have her, but with proper supervision..."

"So I have to watch him do her, like a show?"

I just grin. Then I ask about her friends. It works. She gushes as she dishes out the gossip about every girl she's ever met. And completely forgets about Ken in the next room.

It's more like forty minutes later when Veronica rings the doorbell, and Sophie lets her in. Sophie has her stand along the wall. I can see that Veronica has fixed her makeup, but she had to after that spanking a couple of hours ago. I'll bet she's glad to be standing, too. And I'll bet not a second went by this afternoon that she didn't feel "weird" walking around without her bra and panties on. More her bra. Her breasts might be smallish, but they're not so small that she won't feel the soft fabric caressing over her nipples with every tiny movement. And worse for her, spend every second thinking that everyone else can see she's braless! It's why I took her blazer. So she couldn't button it over her blouse as an added layer of cover for her breasts. But objectively, it's very hard to tell she's braless.

I whisper to Emily. "We both know that Ken needs some feminine attention in his life. I'd like to be able to send a woman to see him on a few rare occasions when he deserves a reward. But for me to do that, I'd have to know that not only will Ken be properly supervised while she's there, but she will, too. I just can't have my whores running wild! That means you'd have to supervise them both while she was there. Are you up for learning a few things so you can do that?"

Emily cringes a little and lets out a huge sigh. She says nothing for a second, then grumbles "I guess... maybe then he'll leave me alone."

"Come with me," I tell her eagerly. She rises and follows me across the living room to where Veronica is standing. I stand in front of Veronica, a little to the side, and Emily stands loosely at my side, a little less directly in front of Veronica. "This is fucktoy." I proudly tell Emily. "Unfortunately fucktoy has been fairly naughty, as that very red and sore bottom of her will attest to."

Emily glances at me as I tell her that Veronica's bottom is sore. "I had to spank her earlier," I tell Emily.

Veronica blushes a fairly bright shade of red as she hears me so openly tell Emily that I spanked her. I know that Veronica is wondering who Emily is and more importantly why she's here. Emily looks rather young, which is she at just a few months past her 18th birthday. But she doesn't have the demeanor of a Domme. She carries herself more like a typical, and slightly younger, schoolgirl. All giggles and gossip. With a healthy dose of bimbo mixed in.

"fucktoy, undress," I tell Veronica firmly.

Veronica blushes a little more. But there's nothing else she can do. Her back is literally against a wall. And after this afternoon, she doesn't have any extra clothing to stall with. I took it all and left her just the basics. Her eyes dart back and for between Emily and me. She keeps a wary eye on me. But I can see that Veronica can't decide what to think of Emily. Or why I have her stripping in front of her. But I think she can figure out that Emily isn't too interested in seeing her strip. Yet, Emily is watching.

Veronica starts unbuttoning her blouse, her hands moving just a little slowly. As they did in her office. She stands mostly still, but her eyes still dart back and forth between us. And she blushes a little brighter as think about how I am so casually exposing her body to Emily. A girl I didn't even introduce. Whose name she hasn't even overheard yet. Just a nameless girl... watching her as she strips.

Veronica isn't going to dare to disappoint me again, at least not for a few weeks. I know that. It's how she is. Once I remind her of her place, she's very obedient for a while. She slips her blouse off, baring her pert breasts to our eyes. She folds her blouse up neatly and offers it to me. I take it and call for Sophie to "come fetch these rags." Sophie hurries over, drops to her knees, and offers her upturned palms for me to set Veronica's clothes on.

123456...8