Two Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's eyes get a little wide, and the tinges of a smirk appear on her face when she sees that underneath the fancy business attire, Veronica is braless. As if Emily is silently saying "Oh, that's slutty." Veronica sees it on Emily's face and blushes even redder.

Veronica doesn't even have her belt. I took that, too. So she has nothing left above her skirt. But she does look rather cute as she stands there in her professional-looking skirt, fully dressed from the waist down, and nude from the waist up. With her pert mounds standing up at the sides of her chest just above the centerline of her ribs. And with her nipples perked up to their full hardness, something Veronica is unable to hide. And this room isn't cold.

Veronica reaches behind herself and unzips her skirt, allowing it to slide down her slender legs before stepping out of it. It lets Emily see her in her garter belt, stockings and shoes. Without her panties, it lets Emily see her bush, and the mound of her pussy between her thighs, too. She folds her skirt and offers it to me.

Emily smirks just a little more as if her opinion that Veronica is a slut has just been confirmed. The tall Veronica looks rather sexy now, too, in just her garter and stockings. I'll bet Emily is thinking that Ken would love to be seeing this show. Or at least to be seeing Veronica like this.

Ken is 40-years-old. And he looks it. He looks like a very slightly effeminate stereotypical accountant to me. Veronica, on the other hand, has a lithe body. She's 28-years-old, but her face has just a tinge of tiredness to that that would make me guess her age at around 30. Still, that makes her a decade younger than Ken. And with a very firm body.

I've seen pictures of his wife. It's hard not to. They're all over his house. In my opinion, there are far too many pictures of her. As if he's still in love with her. She does not have the face or the body that Veronica does. She's shorter, more average height, and slightly overweight. I'd guess around 5'5" and 175. I'd rate her as about average for attractiveness.

But I'm sure Ken knew that she was "in his league." That with the way he looks, like a wimp, he doesn't have much chance of getting a 20-year-old cheerleader for a girlfriend. Especially not one who is dominant or willing to allow him to visit a Domme on the side.

Veronica, I think, will be the prettiest woman he's ever so much as gone on a date with. Add in that she's obviously younger and pert, and I think he won't believe his luck. Just as I'm sure Veronica wouldn't date him if she had a choice. She's too concerned about appearances. Too superficial for her to consider that she might actually like him. But now, I'm going to just give her to him! And she's going to eagerly allow it.

Veronica takes her garter off, then squats down to get her shoes off. It leaves only her stockings to come off. She hands those over, and then demurely tells me "Miss Rodgers, I am fully naked for you now, Ma'am."

I send Sophie to take Veronica's clothes away. They'll go in a drawer of a file cabinet I have in the playroom just for sub's things. The drawers lock when Sophie closes them, and I have the only key to open them and return the sub's things. I've left the drawer with the stuff I took from Veronica earlier ajar for Sophie. She grabs Veronica's purse off the floor and hurries to lock everything away.

Sophie returns with a box of my pastel green latex gloves and several packets of lubricating gel. I'd told her we'd want them, just not how many to bring. So rather than risk displeasing me by not having enough for me, she brought an entire box of gloves and a strip of the packets. Isn't she so good?

I pull on a pair of gloves and motion for Emily to do the same. She grumbles under her breath, but get a pair from the box. I'm sure has a clue what's next. Probably the same kind of thing I do with Ken. I make sure he has nothing left.

Emily isn't surprised when I tell her that she can check Veronica and make sure "the naughty bitch" doesn't have anything on its skanky body. She just sighs, grumbles once again, and kind of harshly snaps at Veronica to open her mouth. I shine a little light into Veronica's mouth, making it so much easier to see everything. Emily barely glances into Veronica's mouth. Seriously, this isn't a jail, and Veronica isn't a criminal, so there's about zero chance she's hiding something in her body.

But that's no reason not to check. A good, thorough, strip, and cavity search is definitely a degrading experience. A little humiliation can be good for a sub! I know Veronica will love it. I hand Emily my light and quietly tell her "this skanky bitch is very naughty. So naughty that she couldn't even get this far through the day without getting her bottom in trouble. I even had to go to her office just to spank her earlier. You'll see when you see her butt. You'd better check it very closely."

Emily gets the message. She shines the light into Veronica's mouth and looks a little longer. Maybe around five seconds. I doubt she's actually seeing anything, though. Just that she's looking into a mouth, not what she's actually seeing in there. I doubt she really cares either.

I have Veronica turn around and show us the bottoms of her feet. Then I run my fingers through her short, wavy hair, letting the soft strands run through my fingers as the tips of my fingers stroke along her head. I run the tip of a finger behind each of Veronica's ears, too. As I do, I give Emily a running commentary, letting her know exactly what I'm doing.

Then I have Emily repeat it. She does. She's diligent in doing what she's told to, but also uninterested. She definitely goes through the motions, every one of them, but so unenthusiastically.

Now I have Veronica spread her feet all the way open and lean over with her back flat. It lets Emily see every speck of Veronica's pussy. It's long, plump lips, and the ridgeline of Veronica's inner folds rising prominently from the slit between them. Her furry lips.

I open Veronica's lips wide. I can see the nub of her clit, as hard as ever, rising up front it tight nest of folds. I can see the open entrance of her tunnel. I can see hot hotly flushed and bright her pinkness is. And I can see a coating of honey clinging to every that's far thicker than I saw earlier.

It tells me two things. First, obviously, Veronica is aroused. Second, that Veronica obviously enjoyed being spanked at work and made to feel like a slut afterward. I'd bet that every second she sat there, through some dull meeting, squirming in her seat as she thought of her breasts being naked under her thin blouse, and definitely wondered if the men across her desk could tell, she was getting hotter. I guess I'll have to cheapen her again, and a little trashier to boot. She's going to love it!

I push my finger casually into Veronica's pussy. I'm neither slow nor fast. Neither am I gentle nor rough. Just casual, as if I'm slicking my finger into a hole in a wall or something, not into Veronica's most sensitive and intimate place. Immediately I feel the fiery heat of her walls as they snuggle around my finger. And I hear a slight purr creep into Veronica's breaths.

Once my finger is fully inside her pussy, I wiggle the tip of it around as if I'm inspecting it. As if I'm trying to feel every bit of it. What I really do is tease those hungry nerves throughout her spongy, soft walls. And I know Veronica feels it. As soon as my finger moves Veronica sucks in a crisp breath laced with a very urgent and sultry purr to it. I feel her walls snuggle my finger a little tighter, too. So I pull my finger back out just as casually as I slid it in.

"Your turn," I tell Emily with a nice big grin on my face.

Emily pales slightly. "You want me to look at her pussy, like up close?" When a second passes without my saying anything, Emily just sighs and squats down behind Veronica. She sighs again before pushing Veronica's lips, and her loose folds, aside to see everything. "Oh, gross!" Emily blurts out with unbridled disgust in her voice. "She's like so beyond sloppy wet! No wonder she wasn't wearing any panties, they'd be soaked! Ugh!"

I see Veronica blush beet red and cringe as she hears Emily's opinion of her pussy. An accurate opinion. I'd bet Veronica knows just how wet she is, too. No way she doesn't feel it. I'd bet she's been feeling it all afternoon. Just as Id' bet every time she got up she couldn't help but to check the seat nervously and make sure she didn't leave a wet mark on it. I know she's wondered if she had one on her skirt that showed, too. She would have been so embarrassingly nervous about that. Unfortunately, that nervousness would just make Veronica even hotter.

I watch as Emily slips her finger into Veronica's pussy. She's not gentle. I can see she's not trying to be rough either, but she's a little rougher than I was. As if she just wants to get it done, and definitely doesn't care a bit how it is for Veronica. And that's probably exactly what Emily is thinking.

Emily grimaces as her finger pushes into Veronica. Veronica, on the other hand, starts breathing out sultry purrs the instant Emily touches her. And that so obvious sign that Veronica is liking it, makes Emily cringe even more! I'll bet Emily hates it!

I use my finger to show Emily how to "check," and by that, I mean to tease, the inside of Veronica's pussy. Emily clearly does it, even though I can't see her finger and wouldn't know if she cheated. At least not from watching her. But Veronica blurts out a very sudden, and just as urgent, throaty-deep purring moan. And it's as loud as is it eager. That tells me Emily is teasing Veronica's pussy.

The hard grimace on Emily's wrinkled up face tells me that Emily isn't being too gentle about it. She must have heard Veronica's little moans when I teased her and thought Veronica liked it. And thought that if she was rough about it, Veronica wouldn't like it, and thus wouldn't moan while Emily did what she has to do. I know that's not true. Veronica prefers it slightly rough. Oops... I must have forgotten to tell Emily that...

Emily teases her quickly and pulls her finger out of Veronica's pussy even quicker. She lets go of Veronica's lips even before her finger is completely out of Veronica's pussy. She breaths out deeply, "there. I did it." Her voice is relieved that it's done, and equally disgusted.

I push Veronica's cheeks wide apart. As I touch Veronica's now-faintly-pink cheeks, she sucks a sharp breath and winces to tell me that they're still very sore from her spanking. I ignore the soreness and Veronica's comfort in general. I just push her cheeks as wide apart as they'll go.

It bares Veronica's tiny little deep-purple asshole to my eyes. At least she's trimmed the hair from her crack. That would be so gross! Her asshole is small. It's tightly cinched, too. And it's flat, even with the skin at the valley of her crack. Like a swath of pink-purple flesh, shaped like an irregular triangle, that darkens as it nears the pinpoint at its center. And it's wrinkly. But the wrinkles aren't big, just gentle lines, as they flow inward, all suddenly turning inward and diving right into the tight little pinpoint.

Veronica is slightly unique about her bottom. She's never been able to make herself relax it, despite instructions on how to do it. It will relax, I've proven that, but she can make herself follow the instructions. She gets too nervous as she thinks about it, knowing that her very tiny, and very private, back door is about to be violated. Too nervous for any part of her to relax. That doesn't stop me from using her asshole whenever I fancy it. It just makes the entry unpleasant for Veronica. I don't care. After all, it's Veronica's disobedient failure to follow instructions that are making it hurt when it doesn't have to. Her problem, not mine. But I also know that Veronica doesn't really mind it hurting. At least her pussy doesn't. She "hates" anything being done to her there. But it also gets her hotter than fire as she "suffers" through it. She thinks I haven't noticed that. Or, more likely, pretends that it's not obvious and prays I won't point it out. That I'll pretend her pussy hates it as much as she does. So far I have rubbed it in her face. Yet.

I squirt a little drop of the lubricant right onto the tip of my finger. Then I put the slickened tip of my finger lightly, but firmly, against the tensed up ring of Veronica's asshole. I hear Veronica breathe out a little mumbled, "Oh..." that's pure unhappiness as she feels the touch and knows what's coming. And not coming at some abstract moment in the future, but right now.

I don't try to be gentle for her, but I'm not rough here either. Just all business as I increase the pressure against her resisting ring until I feel it giving way under my finger. Veronica stands still and tightly tensed up. Her entire body as well as her asshole. My finger is slender so it doesn't take much at all for the greasy tip of it to stretch her firm ring the little bit it needs to slip into her body.

Veronica grunts a loud and squealy "AH-UH!" in a voice that's full of her discomfort as it stretches her ring. Then she quiets and breathes squealy "Ow!s" that aren't so loud as my finger slides into her bottom. Naturally, I slide it all the way into her bottom, using every bit of finger.

Then I press the pad of my finger down very lightly against the insides of her bowel. I feel the filmy thin membrane, lined with firm veins, and the paper-thin wall of smooth muscle just beyond. And beyond that, I can feel the soft sponginess of her pussy. And the fiery heat burning in her pussy. I can feel her asshole, too, as it cinches hard, squeezing against the base of my finger with all its strength as if it's trying to keep my finger still.

Veronica continuously mumbles her squealy, muted "ow!s." I wiggle the pad of my finger, stroking it against the backside of her pussy walls. The instant I start my finger moving, Veronica stops squealing. She tenses up even hard, her entire body going rigid. She stays like that for several seconds. Then she breathes out a very loud, very throaty, and very urgent "UM!" as her entire body shivers hard. I feel a little twitching spasm as it racks her pussy. I lift the pad of my finger.

Not that her pussy isn't feeling my tease anymore, Veronica goes loose and relaxed for an instant, breathing of a very relieved sighing "Ah!" As I feel her body loosening up, her asshole no longer so tightly gripping my finger, I quickly pull my finger from her bottom. No matter how many times I do it just like that, it always takes Veronica by surprise. She screeches a very erotic and throaty "OOH!" as my finger pulls from her shivering body. But the instant it's out of her bottom, she takes a breath and mutters another "ow!" then she pants a few breaths, relieved that it's over.

I step aside and hold out a packet of the lubricant to Emily. She wrinkles her face up as she takes it and squirts all of it onto the tip of her finger. It makes a little pile of gel. She quickly pushes Veronica's firm globes apart again and puts the tip of her finger to Veronica's asshole. She looks away. Veronica squeals another "Oh, no..." as she feels Emily's hard touch.

Emily doesn't really have any idea how to make it comfortable or uncomfortable. She's only done it a few times, and all of them to Ken. He might not like it much, but he allows it, and it's not really uncomfortable for him. Emily just shoves her finger forward, wanting to do this as fast as I will let her get away with doing it. I'm sure she'd skip it if she could. Just as I'm sure she doesn't know this is just to degrade Veronica, and thus arouse her, a little more.

Veronica cries out a loud "OW!" as Emily pushes hard into her bottom, "UH-mm-OW!" It sounds as if Emily is a little more uncomfortable for Veronica than I was.

Once Emily's finger is all the way into Veronica's tight bottom, I put my hand on Emily's wrist to stop her from doing what I know she's about to do, pulling it right back out. I whisper instructions into Emily's ear. Her face wrinkles up a little more.

And then Veronica screeches a loud, urgent, "UH!" Only there's no pain in her cry, just sultry neediness. "UH-UM-MM!" she squeals loudly, her body already fully tensed and shivering so hard it's vibrating.

Emily teases her quickly. I know when she stops because Veronica breathes out a very urgent and sugary "AH!" in her throaty voice. I hold onto Emily's wrist, keeping her finger fully inside Veronica's bottom.

"OK, now what does your finger feel inside her butt?" I already know what's inside there. But I know it will embarrass Veronica to hear Emily report it.

Emily answers in a voice that rings with disgust. "Crap. Her butt is full of crap. And it is so gross! My finger is in crap!"

It does exactly what I thought it would do. Veronica blushes again. She cringes. She tightens back up. She just looks so embarrassed!

I release Emily's wrist and jerks her finger out of Veronica's bottom as quickly as she possibly can.

Veronica definitely feels it. She cries out a squealy, "OW!" as she shivers hard. Then she breaths out a very sugary "MM!" as Emily's fingers slips out of her ring. "ow... ow..." Veronica pants.

"Are you satisfied that fucktoy is naked, as in has absolutely nothing but skin?" I ask Emily.

"Unless you count crap, yeah." Emily answers.

"Well, if you want we could give her a nice enema and clean her bottom out." I offer with a taunting sweetness in my voice. I watch Veronica cringe hard as I mention it. So hard that she's almost crying. I decide that she will soon be getting a very filling enema here.

"No thanks," Emily answers surely.

I tell Emily fine then. She can have Veronica stand and face her. She tells Veronica to do it, and Veronica is quickly up, relieved that her bottom is no longer offered up for the poking.

Following my instructions, Emily buckles a hot pink training collar around Veronica's neck. Then she locks it in place. And then, she clips a matching leash to it.

Emily willingly walks Veronica over to the little stool beside my desk and snaps a cold order for Veronica to sit. Veronica does, and Emily unclips the leash. Then she joins me on the sofa.

Chapter 05: Collateral

I have Emily join me on the far side of the sofa. And I talk quietly, almost whispering, so that Veronica won't hear what I"m telling Emily. I'll raise my voice a few times, just enough for Veronica to pick up a word or so as she sits there. It'll be her only clues as to what we're discussing that certainly involves Veronica's body.

Otherwise, veronica will sit uncomfortably with her sore bottom on the hard stool. It has her back to us, too, so she can't see anything but the wall in front of her. And naturally, she's naked. She's also the only one naked in this room. And she won't be getting clothes back until I'm ready to dismiss her.

"We'll do tonight just like you'll have to do it if I send you a bitch for Ken." I softly tell Emily. I wouldn't want Veronica to know she's about to be given away. There's no reason to excite her this soon! "That's the very first thing you do. As soon as the bitch gets there, take absolutely everything she has, and tuck it away where she won't know where it is, and won't get it back until you give it to her. And don't let Ken see any of it. He'd like watching it way too much."

Emily giggles a little. Then she says "don't worry, no one is ever going to see me do that! Ever, ever, forever!"

"Now that you are certain the bitch doesn't have anything at all, just her body, you are to evaluate that body and decide for yourself if it will do what you want it to for Ken. We can discuss it when I call to tell you I'm sending you a bitch. It's up to you what you allow Ken to do with it. And you have to ensure that he does everything you want him to do, and nothing you don't want him to. Regardless of what he wants to do with it. And it can be anything humanly possible. She can cook his supper and leave, or she can spend the night in his bed doing everything you can find in a porno. Anything is allowed, so long as it's your choice, not Ken's.

1...345678